Bzprpg - Kini-Nui

Friar Tuck

IC: Pirok (Toa) Pirok was about to make a comeback in reply to Merror, when the Kraata burst from the ground. Using his Calix to dodge it, he create a ball of flame in his hand and threw it at the Kraata, hoping it would hit."I haven't had this much excitement in about 3 centuries!" he exclaimed, throwing another fireball. OOC: @wotsiznum: Of course you did... (LOL)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Sorry if this goes against your plans; its the inly way I could think of to keep my character's continuity. He has become a sort of anti-magic off-switch, so powers can't be used to affect him. Unfortunately, that means light too. IC: Tuanuku had ben shamling along behind the others in a daze when all this happened, but the explosion jolted him into full awareness. Suddenly, the light went out. Darkness filled the tunnel. He could hear cries of shock, apparently his companion were attempting to re-light the guiding flames, but having no success. Then another sound entered his ears, silencing all the others. A long, menacing, dripping-with-anticipation hiss. OOC: Drat, ninja'd by my slow computer.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC: JLJL sprinted forwards to the massive noise, coupled with the echos, electrified sword in hand. He found several others, but he couldn't make them out exactly in the darkness, even with the flames, lightning and all these bright lights..... As If some shadow was there.JL activated his Arthron as he fought, trying to electrify the ugly little worm in front of him. But that wasn't his main concern.Just a few meters underneath them were more rakhshi, at least two. JL looked down, and, casting a glance at the others, stabbed his electrified sword into th earth, hoping to uncover his enemies before the shadows could hide them.A small rumbling occurred.JL: Hey, if I don't make it out alive, I'm JL. Remember me as a amazin raisin!

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: PirokPirok had never been particularly lucky, but this, he thought, was just rude. Not only did a Kraata burst from the ground, NOT ONLY did the lights go out, but the Rahkshi was within hearing range. And he was probably in the Rahkshi's range of sight, as Rahkshi had excellent night vision. In his past, he had always just run when he saw any sign of a Rahkshi, but it seemed this time he would have to fight. Turning in the direction he hoped was Merror, he whispered:"Alright, you've fought these things before. Any ideas?"OOC: In HIS past. Pirok's timeline is messed up, so, technically, his past hasn't happened yet. Just felt the need to clear that up, in case anyone was wondering.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: LoJak did not need to be told twice. He quickly unsheathed his sword and tried to shoot a blast of fire at the Kraata, but for some odd reason, he couldn't. That was not good. LoJak moved his legs apart and bent slightly lower to the ground in a defenseive stance. "C'mon you oily little shadow slug! Give us your best shot!" LoJak told the Kraata.

Edited by Toa Fanixe

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: Fanixe, Ihu's character's ability cancels out our ability to use elemental powers. Now, I don't know if that's allowed or not (and Ihu, Tuck says he wants you to talk to him about it), but I suggest that we stick to that for the time being. IC (Merror) There was a flash of steel, a SHING sound, and the Kraata was pinned to the ground, transfixed by Merror's sword. Dead. "There's one," replied Merror to Pirok. "We need to move quickly. I fear there are more on the way, and worse. We need to get out of these tunnels." As he began to stride off, he stopped and turned. "Oh, and any idea why our powers have stopped working?" he asked the other Toa present.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

ooc: Sorry, didnt realize. ill try to edit that. IC: "Who cares? You're just slowing us down, you and your ridiculous flaming swords." LoJak wasnt sure why, but he suddenly felt a great hatred for those around him. They were all so slow. He could have outpaced them with his Mask of Speed in an instant. "And which one knows the source of this power cancellation. I know one of you know!" he yelled.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Matakite Matakite was caught off guard by LoJak sudden anger. He was not accustomed to seeing Toa this way. "Be at Peace," Matakite said, in an attempt to calm him. "I am certain none of this group wished to douse your abilities. If you feel hindered by our company, I would encourage you to continue onward."

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

IC: Ramanox Ramanox had seen the chaos erupt when the Nui-Rama, at first he had shifted position, so that he would be able to strike from the shadow. Unfortunately he was unable to defeat them all. The swarm was massive, he had seen the two Skakdi fall under attack, but was too late to save them. Another failure, everything I do is a failure. He then ran to forest and disappeared into the shadows, perhaps it was luck, perhaps it destiny, or perhaps the Makuta just didn't see him as a threat. Whatever the reason, the Nui-Rama did not pursue him. He was alive to feel his shame, his failure, and he was alone. Utterly alone. After a few hours of wandering he arrived at Le-Koro. OOC: Moc1 you asked so I killed your characters, I'll edit it out if you want them back. OOC: Off to Le-Koro

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: "No! And stop speaking so... calmly! It is so infuriating!" LoJak was burning with anger. The onset of this ravaging emotion has been sudden, although LoJak didnt quite notice it. He did, however, hear some strange sound come from where the hole in the ground was, and it sounded something like a throaty laugh."And will you please stop laughing to yourself!" LoJack yelled.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Matakite It made no sense. LoJak had been completely calm but a moment ago. Matakite would have assumed it was anger LoJak had already been building up, but this was a directionless rage. It was almost as if it had been forced upon him. Then came the strange, rumbling laugh, and it made sense. "Anger opposes Peace," Matakite though aloud. "LoJak has been attacked by..." The Kurahk leaped out of the hole and hit him directly with it's power. Immediately, he felt different. Suddenly, every inconvenience he was experiencing began to fester and grow in his mind. He attempted to fight it, but the force was so overwhelming that he could not help but give in. Anger seethed throughout his very being, and Matakite experienced a feeling he had dedicated his life to overcoming: absolute rage. The Kurahk forgotten, he turned back to LoJak. "Calm down now, or you will pay." he said. He was not yelling, but a dangerous tone was now audible in his voice. OOC: It was a Kurahk that got you angry and then laughed, right? If I was wrong, I can change this post.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

ooc: yeah lol, it was kurahk. IC: "And what if I dont wanna pay? What are you gonna do, attack me with those puny little muscles of yours?" LoJak sneered. He raised his hand and attempted to fire a blast at Matakite, having forgotten already that their elemental powers had been disabled. "Will someone please do something about that before I burn this cave and Makuta himself will be singed!" LoJak screamed at the top of his lungs, his veins nearly popping out.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: JLJL looked at the small slope he had created. He looked forwards, and all he could hear was mad screaming, as if somebody had tickled them with a spear. JL headed down to the lower level, and scanned his surroundings. In front of him were around 2 Rakhshi, directly under the guys screaming. JL: Wow. Surprise their noise didn't break the tunnel..... That's it!JL sprinted over, careful not to be seen, but as he neared the rock pillar closest to them, one of the Rakhshi screeched at him.JL: Uh Oh.He tried to use some of his electricity, but nothing happened, as the Rakhshi barreled at him. JL threw his sword, which embedded itself in the pillar of stone, cracking but not destroying it, creating a slight rumble. JL looked upwards, hoping the screaming men would scream louder, or someone still sane to destroy the area. At least save his life from the Rakhshi.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: PirokPirok was getting frustrated. Those fools were fighting, and there was a Rahkshi right ahead! He wanted to join the fight and tell them to wise up, but years of training allowed him to stay silent. However, the anger soon became too much for him, but, instead of shouting back, he turned around...And puched the wall.The others continued to fight as the roof in front of them began to shake and crack, about to cave in.OOC: I miss my elemental powers. Why did I have to make a weaponless Toa? =P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: JLJL looked at the Rakhshi, who was now right above him, it's weapon pointed at it's neck. But just as it was about to impale him, a rock smashed right into it's head. Seizing his chance, JL ran, away from the Rakhshi, as they started getting buried. JL grabbed his sword, and swung it just in time to intercept the other Rakhshi. By this time, nearly the entire roof was rumbling. JL evaded the Rakhshi's lunge, and it managed to impale the stone pillar.JL: Better say bye bye, cos you're all gonna die!And with that, the roof tumbled down. JL rolled back, just in time, as the Rakhshi were covered by the massive stones, and another small slope of stone was made. JL looked up, and this time saw a few fuming guys with green scars.JL: If you wanna stay and fight the Rakhshi, go ahead. But I'm taking the wormy things, and then going forwards. You wanna come with me, please do.And with that, JL readied his sword, trying to take a Kraata for a prize. That is, if he could make it out of the cave alive, after venturing deeper.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I really need to post more! IC: Asari was shocked by the sudden turn of events. Rahkshi and Kraata had come out from the ground, the lights had gone out, and elemental powers seemed to stop working. Asari saw that the roof was caving in and he dashed throw to where JL had gone. Asari ran up to JL and said Sorry for not answering right away, my name's Asari. OOC: I chose life.

Edited by Shmid

I have no signature. Boo-Hoo.

My BZPRPG

92% of BZPers use sigfads. If you are part of the 8% that think them pointless, copy and paste this into your signature.

banner_beatdown1.png

Yayz! I'm an old, defenseless leader guy!

IC (Merror) The section of tunnel in front of them had collapsed, but they were in an area that was still stable - and so was the Rahkshi. It now turned and aimed its staff towards Merror, but suddenly faltered as its eyes met those of the Toa. It saw something there, something that, deep in its evil heart, scared it. In that moment, Merror's swords were drawn, moving, and skewered the Rahkshi through its Kraata casing. As the armour crumpled to the ground, the Kraata controlling it dead, Merror withdrew his swords with a shing, and turned to look at Lojak and Matakite. "I think we can stop fighting now," he said, calmly.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Matakite The anger that had overcame him faded away quickly as the Kurahk was terminated, leaving him only with the hollow feeling of guilt. "Truly, only The Makuta is evil enough to create such a creature. He gazes upon the deepest part of our being, and corrupts it into..." he trailed off, gesturing to the Rahkshi. After a long pause, he looked up at LoJak. "Perhaps I am not to blame for my own anger, but still I apologize. And may The Makuta's power overcome us no more." "Shall we go?" a Toa who had just joined the group asked. "I believe it would be best to depart from The Makuta's realm as quickly as is possible," Matakite agreed.

Edited by Tazakk

IC (Merror) "Then let's get going," said Merror. He looked up at the large hole in the tunnel ceiling, and through it he saw the glimmer of daylight. "We should get back to the surface. I think that collapse has given us a way out." With that he began climbing the rocks up towards the light.

IC: LoJak was more than slightly embarrassed. Despite having a few soft spots, such as gambling, he thought of himself as a man in control. That rahkshi... it had stripped him of very identity. Turning to Matakite and Merror, he said "I'm sorry if I said anything... insulting. You have to understand I'm really not like that." There was hint of begging in his voice, as if he was pleading that the previous events hadn't happened.His voice steadied, and he continued "But I agree. Lets get out of this Virture-forsaken tunnel." He followed after the earther, climbing and digging through earth to reach the surface above. But he made a promise to himself. One day he would return to these tunnels, he would the source of these Rahkshi and he would wipe them out.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: PirokPirok, freed from the control of the Kurahk, shook his head. "I didn't puch it that hard..." he thought to himself. Climbing up, he said:"Alright then, I suppose we have two problems now. First, we don't know where we are, and second, there are probably more Rahkshi down there. I don't know about you, but I've never heard of Rahkshi travelling in two's." As he said this, dark clouds began swirling in the sky, the wind picked up, and torrential rain began to fall.OOC: There are Rahkshi of Weather Control, right? If I read JL's post right, there's one more Rahkshi down there that hasn't been specified.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: If Tuanuku is blocking our powers, why is nothing happening to the Rahkshi? IC (Merror) Merror was about halfway up the rockfall. He turned to see no-one was following. "If we fight the Rahkshi above ground we have an advantage," he called. "We must get back to the surface, and quickly." He suddenly felt himself able to use his Fire powers again, being sufficiently far away from Tuanuku.

IC: "Merror is rights" LoJak said, agreeing with the fellow Ta-Toa. "If Rahkshi really are Makuta-spawn, they will in all likelyhood prefer tunnels and darkness. Hides their hideous faces, you understand."LoJak felt the rain hit his back, the storm having appeared out of nowhere where only minutes ago there had been clear skies. "Although, it's gonna be a little hard for us Fire Toa to fight in these damp conditions." ooc: I'm gonna be away for a couple days. Tazaak and Ghosthands have permission to rp as LoJak till I come back.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC (Trakuda, Suva-Kaita): Trakuda's fingertips brushed lightly against the dome shaped shrine at the center of this ancient temple. As he looked around at the six pillars, Trakuda began to wonder who built this place. But such thoughts soon vanished from his mind, as he remembered why he was here. He had learned something, and that was that there was a battle here, and he lost a good friend. A step had been made in his efforts.He couldn't see anyone around. Where were they all? He was sure he had seen a large group of beings near here from up on the cliff, but they must have left. It seemed that there was no more Trakuda could get from this place, despite it's magnificent scale and atmosphere. He headed up the huge flight of stairs leading to Le-Wahi. OOC: Trakuda to Le-Wahi

OOC: tell me if I make a mistake hereIC: Vanboi rocketed towards the temple, his eyes on the prize. Suddenly he spotted scores of shattered infected masks on the ground, each cut in twine by a cold blade. The Toa of Fire began to look around the region, hoping to find where the warriors had gone to. To liberate so many Rahi, they must be great heroes indeed! But where did ghetto, there are no bodies left lying on the ground, they must be alive. Unless they were captured...Vanboi quickly doubles his efforts to find the mysterious warriors, ready to unleash a gust of flame at anyone who approached. There was every chance that not all the infected Rahi were defeated.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

OOC: Good point, Ghosthands. They should have been wiped as well, but I guess its too late now. IC: It had been quite a day for Tuanuku, what with the attack, rescues, new companions and now he had emerged into a landscape beyond his wildest dreams. Not only was there so much light, the tall foligge was unlike anything that grew underground. Not wanting to contribute nothing to the group, he agreed with the two toa that any more excitement would be too much for one day. Still, the question remained: "Where to from here?"

ppg2.png

IC: Vanboi suddenly spotted a group of warriors emerging from the ground, battered but victorious. Running up to the group Vanboi asked, "Greetings warriors, were you the ones who liberated all those Rahi?" The Toa of Fire wondered if this group had actually been in Makuta's lair, they had just been underground. The very thought excited Vanboi to the point of ignoring the sudden storm, but whether that would harm him in the end remained to be seen.

Edited by Tanma

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

OOC: @Ghosthands & Mt Ihu: I thought nothing of it, as anger wasn't an element.@Tanma: You told us to tell you if you made a mistake. We aren't at the Kini-Nui any more, we travelled along a tunnel. We're only still posting in Kini-Nui because whoever created the tunnel hasn't told us exacctly where we are (or so I assume). I hope this clears things up. =) IC: PirokIn reply to Tuanuku, Pirok said:"Well, considering the majority here are Toa of Fire, I suggest we head towards Ta-Koro. Of course, my suggestion would be far more helpful if we knew what direction Ta-Koro was in. That is, of course, assuming we are still on mainland Mata-Nui, I've heard rumours of a tunnel system beneath the Kumu-Islets. Perhaps we have stumbled accross it?"Pirok tried not to let his worry show. He had never liked the Kumu-Islets much, even though he spent a lot of time there as a Matoran. Still, he thought. We probably aren't anywhere near there. I don't think we travelled that far.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Thanks for telling me, but are you still close enough to Kini-Nui for Vanboi to spot? If not, then I have an excuse here.IC: Vanboi waited for a response, though he noticed his head felt woozy. Either he was still feeling the effects of his many crashes, or he was unconscious and just dreaming this scene. Still with his lack of skill using his Kakama Vanboi had gotten used to not being sure if he was dreaming or not, and decided to see where it ent. Perhaps these heroes/this dream could tell him a clue in his quest to emmulate the glorious Toa Mata.

IC (Merror) As they emerged from the hole, Merror saw another Toa approach. "Yes, that was us," Merror replied, his modesty preventing him from claiming his true share of the credit. "We should leave this place. We were just attacked by a Rahkshi and a Kraata, and I fear there are more beneath the ground. To add to that, something is preventing us from using our elements - a phenomenon I have never yet experienced and not one I am comfortable with. It this is some new trick of Makuta's, it is...disturbing, to say the least."

IC: Pirok Feeling just a little embarassed, Pirok turned around, noticing they were only a few feet from the Kini-Nui."Or, alternatively, we may not have moved at all. Of course, I knew all along that we were still beside the Kini-Nui. I was just saying that as a joke. Yeah..."Pirok was not a good liar. OOC: Alright, pay no attention to the 'we followed a tunnel' comment, it looks like Ghosthands just cleared that up for us. I think I'm getting to used to my character, as I'm sharing his embarrasment at the moment. =P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Vanboi felt weak as he heard his fellow Toa of Fire's words. "You fought a Rahkshi and Kraata?" said the Toa of flames, "And you still survive? Even after battling scores of Infected Rahi? Truly you must be the chosen destined to defeat the Makuta! You must be the Toa Mata's heralds!" Gradually noticing that this was said out loud, Vanboi backtracked. "Did you find or learn anything down there?" he asked, "what were the Rahkshi and Kraata like?"

OOC: I confess I didn't realise he was supposed to be next to the Kini-Nui, and actually we aren't near it at all. We were in the jungle, and we did follow a tunnel. Of course, we could say that tunnel went back towards Kini-Nui, and that clears up the confusion. IC (Merror) "That tunnel must have led us back to the Kini-Nui," Merror replied. "It's difficult to keep a sense of direction underground." He turned to Pirok, and smiled a little. "Ta-Koro is, by many accounts, overrated," he said, "but if it's there you want to go, we can skirt around the Mangai and be there before too long. The journey's a bit further than to Le-Koro or Ko-Koro, and Le would be the closest." He turned back to the newly-arrived Toa of Fire, raising an eyebrow at his praise. "Kraata aren't too much trouble, provided they're low-level, and that one was. Rahkshi are another matter. That was a Kurahk we just fought, and it very nearly set us against each other."

IC: Matakite "What are we to accomplish by traveling to Le-Koro?" he asked, speaking to no one in particular. "Indeed, what is our goal outside of that? We have been brought together by the will of Mata Nui, but we have yet to find a common goal. What do we intend to do?"

While he agreed with the short figure on many points, Tuanuku did not understand the need for this question. "Do we need a purpose," he asked "Other than to leave this place before we are attacked again? Lets get moving - we can talk on the way."

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC (Merror) "As I said, I need to get you back to civilisation," Merror said. "This area of Mata Nui, so near Makuta's lair, is dangerous for Toa to wander alone, let alone Matoran." He looked to Tuanuku, again wondering a little about the being's odd appearance. "Are you hurt, friend?" he asked. "And who are you? I have never seen any like you but the creations of Makuta, yet you do not seem like them." OOC: Yes, Merror is very over-protective. He learned the hard way.

IC: "My name is Tuanuku, but I don't remember much else from before I woke up before and met Matakite here, other than a pair of monster-crabs beating me up. As you can see from the state of my armour, they did a good job on me. I think my arm is broken" he said, waggling it at an odd angle. Will this be fixable in the village, do you think?" He grimmaced at the thought.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png