M35 Mako

Takal

Hello, BZP. Thought it was time to build something I had any hope of finishing on LDD, so I decided upon this - an M35 Mako rover from the Mass Effect series, plus most of the named crew from ME1 (Yes I know neither Garrus, male Shep or Kaiden dress like that in ME1, and that's a terrible shot of male Shep's cheaty omni-blade).
(Left -> Right: Tali'Zorah nar Rayya, Garrus Vakarian, Kaiden Alenko, Femshep, Liara T'Soni, male Shep, Ashley Williams and Joker. Couldn't see a decent way of making Wrex within the bounds of LDD, so I left him out rather than butcher him.)
Here's a top-down shot, minus the crew. For the record the turret does, in fact, turn. However thanks to a design oversight (the lip at the back of the turret), it turns all of 5-ish degrees. For the sake of looking as much like the original Mako as possible, I've left it in.
And here's with the legs more splayed, as they would be while not airborne in-game (Y'know, for those brief instants that the Mako isn't soaring gracefully through the air).
It's not illegal, it's just cheating.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comments.Sorry it took so long to post a reply. BZP's not really my home turf and I sort-of forgot...

Thanks, Torran. Looked a little bland without the crew, even with a pair of shepards. Garrus is technically cheating and his head isn't really attached in LDD, but on a physical model it would stay on so I don't really care that I've cheated in this case. Do really like the print for Kaiden's face. Not sure what it's from but it suits him perfectly.

It's not illegal, it's just cheating.