fishers64

I'll probably never use it, but I'm not opposed to the idea. Honestly, it's mostly misused, unfortunately, and seems superfluous on blogs. Overall, though, it doesnt' really matter to me.

what tags feature?

When creating a topic or blog post, it is now possible to add "tags" to mark the topic of the post/topic. ~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

I'm fine with it. It is kind of annoying though when people don't spell a tag correctly or don't properly capitalize it. I use it yeah, when I'm creating a new topic.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

No. I'm not sure I ever will, either.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

I don't really like them or find them to be necessary. They get in the way of my "topic scan". -don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

I think it does add a certain efficiency when it comes to searching blogs, a trait I've always found useful since prior to tagging I always searched by scrolling until I found what I was looking for or my mouse broke from overscroll (yeah, that's right, look it up). Nevertheless, the desire for efficiency is usually no match for human laziness, so practically speaking I doubt it'll make much difference. Definitely a smart idea on the part of the staff, though, who're all robots with no emotion and therefore no laziness anyways.

"I admire your style, which is colorful, if monochromatic."

I like the idea, but so far I don't see members using it right, and I don't quite see that changing anytime soon. So I'm not going to put the effort into creating tags for all my blog entries... I'll let what I write speak for itself. (If people read it anyway. :P ) :music:

I do prefer the old "subtitle" feature, since it made BZP more unique and was more fun to use/read. However,I do use the tags feature, mainly just because it's there, so why not? I do like that tags can be multiple words though. :mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!