BBC Contest #66 Final Poll!

BBC Contest #66 Final Poll!  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Final PollBBC Contest #66: Brains!This is it... it's the final round of voting for BBC Contest #66: Brains!Final Voting begins November 29th and ends December 1st at 11:59 P.M. EST.The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on December 2nd.---------------------------------------------------------BZP Rules and Guidelines---------------------------------------------------------1. c66_09.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Cade Marler2. c66_21.png_thumb.jpg >>> Mechanical Neural Parasite3. cordyceps.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Cordyceps4. c66_07.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Mother Brain5. c66_17.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Cerebral Spider6. 001.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> The Skull7. entrypic.png_thumb.jpg >>> Insane Bionicle Brain8. c66_04.jpg_thumb.jpg >>> Black Brain Slug
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

GAAAAH

This is the second time I've accidentally clicked "Null Vote" in a poll recently...

But I meant to vote for the Cerebral Spider, which is awesome.

Also, how the heck did my entry end up here? XD

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

How does the cerebral spider not have any votes? And even more importantly, how am I doing this well? 0.o

I had to vote for my entry of course, but if I wasn't here, it would have been a really really tough vote; I love 3, 4, and 5 equally. I think I might have gone for the ant, because it's such a fresh and cool concept that fits perfectly with the theme; I feel that some of the entries didn't really fit the theme, but this is just spot-on!

Edited by Steve the Squid

animated_icon_by_modaltmasks-d6shs5w.gifmodalt_banner.png 76561198054169989.png

How does the cerebral spider not have any votes? And even more importantly, how am I doing this well? 0.o

I had to vote for my entry of course, but if I wasn't here, it would have been a really really tough vote; I love 3, 4, and 5 equally. I think I might have gone for the ant, because it's such a fresh and cool concept that fits perfectly with the theme; I feel that some of the entries didn't really fit the theme, but this is just spot-on!

may i ask which one is your entry?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

This is an amazing final roster of entries, however in the end, there must be one brain that shall rise above the rest......and I dictate that to be Mother Brain because I'm a Metroid fan and that MoC is fantastic.Best of luck to everyone, however. :P-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Black Brain Slug. I'm not gonna be all depressed or whatever and say my entry is bad, I'm quite cocky about it and think it's really good, I just didn't think it would be doing THIS good.

animated_icon_by_modaltmasks-d6shs5w.gifmodalt_banner.png 76561198054169989.png

Black Brain Slug. I'm not gonna be all depressed or whatever and say my entry is bad, I'm quite cocky about it and think it's really good, I just didn't think it would be doing THIS good.

Ah well you do have my vote then.. i always found your black brain slug to be a bit cute in my own words

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Mother Brain is a great entry, and I would be very pleased if she comes out on top. There are a lot of great entries in this poll, though, including Bunda's. I actually voted for Bunda instead of Sparky due to a misclick, but it's all good -- that spider is another awesome entry and would be an equally good choice for the winner. Best of luck to everyone!

~B~

Ended up going for Entry #1. Love the overall design :)

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell

I voted for number six. I like the creativity of the skull. The idea was a good one, and was pulled off quite well, with a smooth and solid build.

"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

As much as I love Metroid, I hate bias. Voted number 6.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

Other topics are locked, so I guess I gotta ask here; is there any difference in prize between 1st place and the two wildcards?

There are no wildcards in the final round of voting. The prizes as listed in the contest topic correspond to the final standings of this poll when it's closed later tonight.
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!