Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Kal: Kal, who has never been one to watch medical proceedings take place, suddenly had a way out. He heard people screaming an inn nearby. "Er, Doc? I think I'm going to head out," Kal said, stepping out the door. He then ran across the street. He could hear a barfight going on already, so he opened the door. Right when he did so, a bolt of plasma shrieked through the air past his head. Huh, Kal thought, A couple inches to the left and I would have been half deaf. Kal then walked in calmly. He saw to people over in one part of the bar, surrounded by wounded matoran, brawling. One had a staff, and the other was using his bare hands. They seemed to be evenly matched. "Alright, alright!" Kal yelled at them. "Let's break this up, let people enjoy their drinks in peace!" He kept trying to bring up stone loops to hold them in place, but they were moving too fast for him to do so. So he yelled at them instead. Not the wisest decision.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC(BM, Pourge, Baron): The Baron blasted Plasma at the yelling toa. "OH! It seems a New Challenger has joined the Brawl!" He laughed Maniaclly. Black Mage ran at the newcomer."Excuse me. Do you think that you could help us? I not the best of friends with stone, but we could do a joint attack on Stabbington." Really need to learn how to use my elemental powers. "Just...can you put a layer of stone over this staff?"

OOC: On a scale of 1 to 10, about a 2. It has seats for waiting, but not much in the way of comfort, and basic, unpainted walls. IC: Virthee "Indeed it is." He quickly walked to the back wall, grabbing a few jars here and there, and a cloth to stop the bleeding with. Then he noticed Joske standing to the side. "Nikaron, I know you don't work here, but do you think you could see what he needs, while I tend to this Toa?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Sorry, who exactly is talking to me? I'm confused... IC-Kal: "So, this is in no way your fault? Ah, don't worry, I'm just kidding. I've got experience dealing with Toa of Plasma-in fact, my brother is one!" Kal cheerfully said, then looked over at the Baron, who was blasting plasma from the corner he stood in. He then held up his hand, and made a small box of stone around the Baron, cutting him off from everybody. "Well," Kal said cheerfully, "That should hold him for a while. So, how exactly did this start?"

profiles i guess

OOC: Why do I imagine Erken with a New York accent? IC-Kal: "True, that's how these things normally start, but I just want the details. Just enjoy your drink, I'll get this sorted out soon enough. Barkeep!" Kal suddenly yelled. "Get this man another drink, on me!" He then tossed thirty widgets onto the table. Kal then looked back to the Toa in front of him. "So," he asked, "How exactly did this start?"

profiles i guess

OOC: Black Mage was talking to you. IC(Pourge, BM): "Im not sure how this started. Pourge!" He walked forward, firestaff strapped to his back once more. "How did this start?""Not too sure myself. He went to get a drink, and when asked for pay, he just started flipping out. I blame his status as crazy.""Weren't you struggling to talk earlier?" Black Mage put his staff down, leaving combat position."That was Franz, sir."

OOC: Ah, so there's three people. IC-Kal: "Ah," Kal said calmly, "Seems like he was just a little too far gone in his drink. Don't worry, I'll give him a while in that box and he'll be calmer. Now, would you mind carrying those wounded matoran over to the hospital across the street? I'm going to stay here a while and keep order." Kal smiled winningly at the two Toa in front of him. Then he turned back to the people in the bar. "Okay, I need a few able bodied lads to come over here and help me set these tables and chairs back up. Any volunteers? Also, you, with the accent over there, keep a watch on that box. If it starts glowing or anything, yell at me. Understood?" OOC: By the way, he has a Scottish accent. Don't know if I covered that.

profiles i guess

Ooc: ohmygoodness all the replies. My apologies for not responding sooner, EW. I've got a lot going on today Ic: Acheno Acheno perked up a little as he heard footsteps getting louder. Someone was coming. Ah, a mystery! I wonder who it is. I bet it's a Matoran. Ga-Koronian? No, probably Ko-Koronian. A Toa of fire appeared on the horizon. Female. Acheno sighed with disappointment. He enjoyed guessing, he just wasn't right very often.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

IC(Pourge, BM): Black Mage hoisted a few matoran onto his back, and Pourge started to help set the tables back up. "Oh right, and...I never caught your name...I would just let him rot in that box. He is...lets just say Chaotic." With that, Black Mage brought several of the Matoran to the hospital. "Hello? There was a barfight across the street, and we have...a lot of wounded matoran." He continued moving the matoran to the hospital for a good part of the day.

IC "So, little one, what it is it the good doctor can help you with." I stood there a little confused. It was supposed to be a question, but it sounded like a statement, as if the question mark at the end of the sentence was missing. Sometimes I wished I had the power to read what others were saying, like a thought bubble or something, but alas that was the realm of toa like the one before me, not a matoran like myself. It also didn't help that he had no idea who I was, calling me the traditional "little one". It's a term of respect and endearment that toa use towards us, I know, but still... Still, I am a bigger matoran than that. Dismissing the slight confusion I turned and gave my dazzling smile stretching out my hand. "Uh, yes! I'm here to speak with the good doctor about possible herbal or other natural items that might be of use to athletes. I-" I paused, deciding not to flaunt myself seeing as how he didn't know who I was, "I am a member of the local Kohlii team and I'm looking for anything that might help keep me in shape and help deal with the usual muscle pains, injuries, stiffness, even injuries and the like... you know?" I raised an eyebrow to emphasize the question. I wasn't exactly sure what he had, so leaving it open-ended was the best choice.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC-Kal: "No problem," Kal said good naturedly, helping with Pourge to set up the tables. "My name is Kal. Also, I'm not going to just leave him in there, but if you feel the need to, go call the guard while you're out. This is the sort of thing they deal with. In fact, I believe I saw somebody who worked with the guard go into the hospital earlier." Kal pointed in the direction of the hospital, making sure this odd Toa he was talking with took them to the right place. "So," Kal said to the accented person sitting near the bar, "Anything odd happening to the box yet?"

profiles i guess

IC:Chimera walked through Ta-Koro, not surprised that Matoran and other citizen kept their distance from him. wanting to find work, he walked around until he found an Inn, going through the door he sat at the bar counter, lookign around he saw nobody else there except what looked like three other beings have a conversation in the corner."One fire ale." He told the weary eyed bartender. OOC: This is where Erken, Kal, and Black Mage are. feel free to interact.

OOC: Wow can't believe I forgot the question mark. IC Nikaron"You'll have to wait, as you can see the doctor is kind of busy at the moment." Nikaron gestured towards the wounded Matoran. " Not to mention there is a Toa he needs to attend to outside of the hospital." Fool, doesn't he realize that there are more important things at the moment than him. Gah, I hate athletes. Nikaron thought to himself.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC(Baron): "LET ME OUT!!" He yelled in the confines of the box. The stone was thick enough to insulate the sound from getting out."I am without my sword, without any targets, without a cupcake, this is a HORRIBLE day." IC(Pourge): "Doesn't look like anything. But I would go along with BM's suggestion. Black Mage once tried to kill me by throwing me and another off Mt. Ihu." He remembered his mission. "On a completely unrelated note, is there a certain incredibly powerful being of evil called the Makuta around here?" IC(BM): "I apologize if this is an inconvenience, but this does appear to be the only hospital in town. If you want, I can help to fix up these matoran."

Edited by Nitro Frost

IC:Nighting"Well I diddn't hear a word you guys just said due to that screaming annoyance, but I do know that we're here." Nighitng said, grabbing his bow and two arrows. "Let's go." Fiva"I abbandoned you!? You're the one who left me and Keythrye to fight by ourselves you coward!" FIva yelled at the matoran. "How much for this suit of armor?" he asked, holding out around a hundred widgets to Zyckle. "And no, I didn't go through the streets screaming, I haven't been in Ta-Koro ever since the incident." Miha"STOWAWAY!" Miha yelled, the strange Toa of Electricity finally finding his place in her memories. "You're the stowaway!" she yelled, pointing at Nikaron angrily. She then turned to Joske. "Virthee taught me about stuff like what you need. I can help." OOC:So I think I got everyone, Fiva and Zyck, Miha and Nikaron, and Nighting; Fehdran; and Dreenan who are currently flirting fighting.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Dreenan The Toa of plasma flew up into the air with her mask. "Let's do this!" She sent a blast of Plasma at both Nighting and Fehdran. IC: Zyckel "The most expensive is in the back corner, the one with the golden decorations. The decorations are real gold by the way." He explained, going back to his work. "It costs nearly 400 widjets."

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Kal: Kal heard the man in the box yell for a cupcake. Well, he figured he might do something good for the man.... He opened a small hole in the box, looked at the surprised man's face, and handed him a small cupcake. No harm done. Kal then heard Pourge mention Makuta. He swiftly grabbed him and yanked him into a back room. "Don't say that name around here," he hissed. "It's not a good idea. And no, he isn't near here. If anywhere, he would be where the Toa Mata were last seen...near Kini Nui. If you need to look for your own death, look there. But leave me out of that. Understood?" Kal stared into the frightened Toa's eyes. Good...only a fool wasn't afraid of Makuta.

profiles i guess

IC: Lux - Lavapool Inn Lux yawned and stretched his sore muscles. A full night's sleep. At long last. He decided to grab a quick bite to eat before heading out. It wasn't bad, but he didn't taste it much, as he was trying to remember how to get back to Solia's inn. Lux passed by Zyck's Armour, where the yelling people were still yelling. He chuckled softly before continuing on. After a few wrongs turns, he finally managed to find his way back. He took a deep breath and walked into the front room. OOC: @wotsiznum It's up to you whether Solia is awake already, or still asleep. -Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC "Ah." That's all I could say at that moment. I've spent years reading opponents, trying to figure what they are going to do before they do it, and it was clear that this toa did not appreciate his cavalier attitude, and while he made a good attempt to mask his disdain his words betrayed him. And I hated to admit it, but he in the right as well. I was about to open my mouth to apologize when someone loudly interrupted. "STOWAWAY! You're the stowaway!" she yelled, pointing angrily at the Toa before him. She brushed past him before turning to me. "Virthee taught me about stuff like what you need. I can help." I half-smiled, trying to keep my composure. This had to be the oddest clinic I'd ever seen. Apparently he was just as confused as I was. "Um, could you repeat that cause I honestly have no idea what you're talking about." he said scratching his head. Sighing slightly I decided to take a seat and assumed a neutral demeanor, waiting until this was resolved.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

IC:Miha"The main doc's my father and I might be able to help you." Miha told Joske. "As for you," Miha said, turning to Nikaron. "You were the stowaway on the ship that brought me and my siblings to this island! The one with the dagger." Fiva"...Slightly less expensive then, I can only pay two hundred." Fiva said with a sigh. "Although that gold one looks really nice." NightingNighitng teleported away from the plasma, grinning as it splattered where he had once stood. He did not attack, though he did notch his arrow. OOC:Hey TDC, would Miha be able to help Joske?

OOC: She should be able to, Virthee has been teaching her. Also, let's wait for Fehdran before going all out in the fight. IC: Zyckel "The gold alone is worth that much!" Zyckel snapped at him. "Look in the discount section near the front of my store."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC:Pourge is a Matoran. IC(Pourge): "NO! No matter what happens, even when the walls of reality crumble around me, HE'S there. I become free of him, and he's still alive." He looked at the confused toa. "Erm...Let me explain. Where I come from...the Makuta is much more powerful. He has followers which can use a donated fraction of his power...and he rules with an iron fist. I once worked for him, as did Black Mage...Then I turned against him. I've been running, trying to redeem myself...I left my homeland...I lost my friends..." IC(Baron): He devoured the Cupcake. cool dude. Never give a hungry Toa of Plasma food. The Plasma Barrage had taken much out of the evil toa, and he was very hungry. He was, however, not hungry in the sense that he would die if he wouldn't eat soon. No, he was hungry for food to replenish his elemental supplies...and now he could channel a little bit of it. A small, blowtorch sized beam of plasma protruded from his finger, and he began to cut through the stone.

IC: ToronIt had been a while since Nikaron had left and his leg had only gotten worse. The tissue had swollen and pressed against his armour causing more pain. Using his control over metal, he stretched it out relieving the pain, but now it was more exposed then before. No injury i have taken has ever been this bad. I have been attacked by that same rahi species many times, never done this. I am sensing foul works... The Makuta... He pondered

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

IC:Fiva"Alright, you talked me into it." Fiva said handing Zyckle all his money, which happened to be three hundred and ninety nine widgets. "I'll take the gold one." Fiva grinned as he reached over for the armor. Miha"You were a stowaway on a boat with me and my siblings. The ship was robbed by a crazy pirate named Lohkar. And by the way, that pirate threw you overboard because you tried to stop him." Miha said, telling a complete lie at the end to see if Nikaron believed her. "He's probably the reason for your amnesia." OOC:That's why Nighting hasn't attacked yet.

IC "The main doc's my father and I might be able to help you." she told me. "As for you, you were the stowaway on the ship that brought me and my siblings to this island! The one with the dagger." "I still have no idea what you're talking about." "...The ship with that crazy pirate Lohkar? You don't remember any of this?" she asked astounded. "I wanted to use you as a test subject?" "Nope doesn't ring a bell, although I don't remember anything before washing up on the shore of Le-Wahi." My head moved back and forth following this conversation, an amused smile on my face. This was entertaining to say the least, and suddenly I found my boredom cured. It was like following a Table Kohlii match, back and forth, back and forth... Resting my chin on my fist as I leaned on the armrest, I found my legs swinging enjoying the banter. At this point I didn't mind the wait.

IC:FivaFiva who didn't know about the missing widget, (it had fallen out in his earlier rush to get to Zyckle) grabbed the armor and went to his house and put it on. He looked at himself in a mirror. Splendidly dashing if I do say so myself. Fiva thought to himself.

IC-Kal: Kal was walking out of the inn, when he saw a small part of the stone begin to glow. He forced iti inward, hopefully into the face of the Toa of Plasma who was in there, then reinforced the rest of the box. "If you must know," he said, looking towards a Toa sipping his drink, "Then follow me, and I'll tell you about it later." He then walked toward an armory. As he walked in, one piece of armor caught his eye. It was protosteel, embossed with gold plate in places. Hmm, Kal thought. I don't have much of a use for something like that, but I could show it to Sidiros, see how he's doing. "Sir," Kal called to the front of the stoor, "How much for this set of armor?" That was when Kal noticed somebody in the front of the stoor, looking at the gold armor wistfully. Maybe I can just make somebody's day, eh? Kal then pulled out his bag, and started counting the widgets. He had about twelve hundred left. Hopefully that was enough. He then saw the person run off with it. Well, then, I'll just talk to my friend Zyckel. "Hoy, Zyckel, how are you today?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC Nikaron"Interesting, do you know why I was on this boat?" He then noticed Joske enjoying the conversation. "I can see you're enjoying yourself, amusing isn't it, seeing someone not knowing anything about his past. This person who's constantly wondering if he ever had any friends, any life, before ending up here. Then this same person sacrifices the search for answers to help Matoran, and now, when he finally may have some answers. All you can think is that you enjoy the show." Nikaron shook his head.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg