Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: FehdranFehdran rolled out of the way of the plasma burst. "You'll have to do better than that!"She regretted that they were fighting somewhere lacking in water. She could create small blasts, but nothing serious without a water source. She sent a spray of water at Dreenan. "That's payback," she said.IC: PragmaPragam stayed hidden and watched the fight.OOC: You can interact with him if you want. :3

Edited by Toa Yakuzan

My RPG character profiles :D

It's so great to have BZP back. :3

IC:Miha"Touchy aren't you?" Miha asked with a grin. "He's probably just being polite and not interrupting. Unlike you who stowed away on a ship. And attacked me. But that's all in the past now isn't it?" Miha asked with a grin, faking a flash of anger when she mentioned that Nikaron had attacked her. She was really good at lying so it probably didn't show. She turned to Joske. "I'm sorry, we usually aren't this busy. But, as I said before, if you need help I will be happy to assist."OOC:Currently fighting with a burst of Plasma heading at Fehdran.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC(Pourge): "I do suppose that would be the proper term. Anyway, there's no fixing what has resulted from my actions in the past..." Pourge stood up and began to leave the Inn. "I just don't care anymore." He went to the outside of the Koro, off to Mata-nui-knows where... OOC: Pourge to Kumu Islets.

OOC: TDC, Everybody is Kal's friend. He's a drunk Scotsman, who for some reason is very happy. He reads name tags and decides "He has a cool name. New friend." :P You remember how they are. I said I made them *slightly* smarter. IC-Kal: Kal looked around, his drink slightly blurring his thoughts-after all, he didn't have too much, just enough to make him slightly inebriated. "I'd like that sword there," Kal said, staring at Zyckel, wondering why he wouldn't respond. After all, they were old friends...weren't they? OOC: Funny name down in the user list-Vigor Mortis. Plus five awesome points....I feel like Kal now.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:Chimera sighed, finished his drink and got up from the bar, perhaps there were other things to explore.As he went to leave, chimera noticed a leaflet on the door. Reading it, he immediately left the Inn."Charred Forrest." He said, walking in it's direction. "This should be interesting."

Edited by The True Zedd of Ponypower

IC: Zyckel "That's my sword, it's not for sale." The armorsmith replied, not looking up from his forge. "I don't sell swords here." OOC: Fiva! Zyckel needs help! Crazy Drunk Scotsmen are taking over his shop! :P IC: Dreenan She flew higher into the air to dodge the water, doing circles in the sky. "Is that all you've got?" She fired a few more plasma blast at both of her 'foes'.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:FivaFiva looked up at TDC's message for him. "Finally! I thought you'd never ask!" Fiva said, rushing to aid Zyckle. He arrived in the store. "Oh hi there Kal!" Fiva said with a grin. IC:NightingNighting dodged again, letting Fehdran weaken both Dreenan and herself.

OOC: Don't make me get the Irishmen too, my friend. I'll bring them. Also, NKBB, breaking the fourth wall, much? IC-Kal: "Well, if that's the case, let me show you my sword!" Kal exclaimed, then unsheathed his. It was a hand and a half sword, made of protosteel, shaped like a Muaka's claw. It had a large Diamond in the pommel, with gold-embossed struts like Dragon's teeth holding it in place. The crossguard was gold embossed too, shaped like a pair of dragon's wings. Finally, on both sides of the blade, just above the Crossguard, was the rune for stone filled in on the blade with gold too. The diamond was also shaped like a Dragon's eye. He stabbed the blade into the ground, then leaned on it. It didn't bend under his heavy weight at all. "My Brother, Sidiros, made this. He's a Toa of Iron who lives down in Onu-Koro. Have you heard of him? My other brother and I were going to visit him before a Muaka attacked." He then stared at the Toa who came in who knew him. Weird, this person looks familiar too...

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC:FivaHey you! Yeah you, Kal Grochi! I'm a Toa! Fiva thought at Kal Grochi angrily. Out loud he said, "That's a nice sword, nothing like mine. Mine's just made of fire." Fiva said, withdrawing his 'sword' which was just a handle with no blade, and showing the two Toa. "I'd show you, but I might burn down the building. Hey, you wanna go outside and see?" he asked Kal.

IC: Nichou decided to go to the inn. but first, he would have to find the inn. After an hour of looking around, he found a fire toa watching a fight. "hello there, do you happen to know where an inn is?" he asked. OOC: thats you yakuzan

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC(BM): The toa walked into the Lavapool Inn, freshly covered in a cloak. "I truly hope the Baron never escapes his confinement." He had sold off the Slave Bracelet for a nice sum of Widgets, which he was going to distribute at the meeting. "One room please." He handed over some widgets, and traveled up to his room.Six more days before the Kini-nui meeting...Let's do our best.-----------IC(Baron): The Baron prepared to burst through the Rock Walls around him with a burst of pure plasma. He had his Hau ready in the off chance the walls caved in."PLASMA BURST!!!" He created two large balls of plasma, and blasted through the wall...on the side that led to the outside of the Koro."I win ALL the Cupcakes! MUHAHAHAHA!" He began to dash to the outside of the Koro, towards Ga-koro. He tended to find who he was looking for in that direction. He ended up tripping over a toa canister lid.

IC-Kal: "Sure," Kal said, "Just give me a moment." After he said that, despite Zyckel's protests, Kal grabbed his water bottle off the table and downed the thing in one gulp. "Alright, I feel better. Now show me what your sword can do." That said, Kal walked out of the Armory with Fiva.

profiles i guess

IC: Agni look the Toa of Gravity in the eyes. "I want to know who did this to you." the Toa of fire said firmly. "I want to find them and I want to stop them."He didn't break the eye-contact as he continued, his voice softer now. "But I will need your help to do that. The guard can not allow these...well, whoever they are, to walk free. Do you remember what they looked like? Or where you were when you escaped? Every little thing could be of use."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Dreenan She flew higher into the air to dodge the water, doing circles in the sky. "Is that all you've got?" She fired a few more plasma blast at both of her 'foes'.

OOC: Sorry, I keep failing to notice when you post. >.<IC: FehdranShe had a brilliant idea. She summoned jet of water beneath, letting her dodge the blast but it also propelled her up to Dreenan. She readied her scepter and prepared to smack Dreenan right in the head.

My RPG character profiles :D

It's so great to have BZP back. :3

IC:FivaFiva nodded at Zyck, although it could have been taken as him nodding at Kal. He went outside and drew his sword and concentrated. He pointed it towards the sky and lit the coals hidden in the cross-guard on fire. He then controlled the fire that lit into a concentrated beam that looked a lot like a lighsaber from star wars. "So do you like it Kal?" he asked Kal. NighitngAnd Nighting dodged, teleporting away. He still hadn't let the arrow fly from his bow. Miha"I don't know." Miha said with another flash of fake anger. "Maybe you were a horrible person before you arrived. It's really not any of my business." OOC:She just likes to mess with people.

OOC: Then it was Fiva's? Maybe it was Kal's and he doesn't remember. Who knows. He's drunk, what do you expect. :P IC-Kal: "No problem," Kal said, looking back at Zyckel. "Call me anytime you need something drank." That said, Kal proceeded to walk out of the shop, as a random person who had been in walked over to the counter and said, "Wait...where'd my water bottle go?" "So," Kal said, once outside, "Show me what you can do with your element." Kal stood and waited.

profiles i guess

OOC: Funny name down in the user list-Vigor Mortis. Plus five awesome points....I feel like Kal now.

OOC: Thanks. IC: Vejmeq looked at the ramshackle outpost, covered in some areas with boards and support beams, other parts of walls simply stacks of rocks and boulders put together. But, it was much better than it had been before they had come there. The two Le-Matoran who had come with him and the other two had insisted on keeping a certain rock separate from the wall to be used, and were now working on painting and carving it into something. He looked at it, and found that they were carving out a Miru mask, apparently an idol to Lewa. Yet more hero worship.

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

Ooc: ohmygoodness all the replies. My apologies for not responding sooner, EW. I've got a lot going on today Ic: Acheno Acheno perked up a little as he heard footsteps getting louder. Someone was coming. Ah, a mystery! I wonder who it is. I bet it's a Matoran. Ga-Koronian? No, probably Ko-Koronian. A Toa of fire appeared on the horizon. Female. Acheno sighed with disappointment. He enjoyed guessing, he just wasn't right very often.

Ic: Danerys spotted someone slumped up against one of the gazillion black trees. Typically, she saw such people as Kapura or a stray lavaboarder in the forest, and on occasion a lost traveler. Of course, the forest was not as safe as it seemed, as if was actually filled with life -- dangerous life, in the form of rahi that returned to it after the battle that too the life of everything but the rahi -- and she worried for the life of those who became lost in the nearly unnavigable jungle of ash. "Hey!" she shouted to the toa, "Are you lost?" Upon closer inspection, he looked like he could be a local, since his trappings seemed to indicate a Ta- or Fe- alignment, but his lack of movement further worried her.

IC: Valria strained to think of who had did this to her. In trying to remember tears started to well in her eyes. She couldn't remember, it hurt too much to remember. The lashings, the attacks for ever little thing done wrong. For a brief glimpse she got the idea, a faint one at that. He was a Toa for sure, a Toa of Electricity, he was young and wore Kakama. "A Toa of Electricity, he wore a Kakama...it...it hurts to remember." She replied. "It was the K-Ku-Kumu Islets." She looked even more downtrodden. "I-I-I can't remember anymore r-right now...t-t-too much pain."

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC-Kal: Kal just laughed at Fiva. "I mean I want a real demonstration," Kal said, looking at the beam of flame. "Any second rate Toa of Fire can do that, and any Toa of Plasma can make a blade about five times better than that. I'm sorry, but if you want my approval, you need to do more." Kal sat back and waited more, watching the fuming Fiva.

profiles i guess

Ooc: ohmygoodness all the replies. My apologies for not responding sooner, EW. I've got a lot going on today Ic: Acheno Acheno perked up a little as he heard footsteps getting louder. Someone was coming. Ah, a mystery! I wonder who it is. I bet it's a Matoran. Ga-Koronian? No, probably Ko-Koronian. A Toa of fire appeared on the horizon. Female. Acheno sighed with disappointment. He enjoyed guessing, he just wasn't right very often.

Ic: Danerys spotted someone slumped up against one of the gazillion black trees. Typically, she saw such people as Kapura or a stray lavaboarder in the forest, and on occasion a lost traveler. Of course, the forest was not as safe as it seemed, as if was actually filled with life -- dangerous life, in the form of rahi that returned to it after the battle that too the life of everything but the rahi -- and she worried for the life of those who became lost in the nearly unnavigable jungle of ash. "Hey!" she shouted to the toa, "Are you lost?" Upon closer inspection, he looked like he could be a local, since his trappings seemed to indicate a Ta- or Fe- alignment, but his lack of movement further worried her.
IC:As chimera walked through the Forrest, he heard somebody shout. Running off in the direction eh heard the voice, Chimera saw that it was a female Toa (OOC: are you a Toa?) talking to another Toa next to a tree."Hey!" he called out in his gravely voice. "Glad to see I'm not the only traveler in here."

IC:FivaFiva, who was not fuming Kal Grochi, laughed. "Good, for a second I thought you were blind or something." Fiva laughed a bit more. "Alright, but I need to get onto the rooftops to do this." Fiva said with a huge grin as he launched himself onto the roof with a use of his mask and large leap. He pointed his sword and started to call his attack. "Flame Flame, DRAGON!" And with that a huge dragon shaped burst of fire exploded from his sword. Fiva controlled the dragon, making it do flips and rolls in the air. "I can do more, but I figured I'd start with this!" he called down to Kal. OOC:Is a certain dragon hunter going to notice this? Also, I'm going to be gone for a while, might not get back until tomorrow.

IC-Kal: This impressed Kal. The last person he ever saw do something like this was his friend Virthee, and that was a long, long time ago... Kal jumped up. "So that's who that doctor was..." Saying this, Kal ran back to the hospital, bursting through the doors. To find the door to the rest of the hospital locked. OOC: I'm assuming the waiting area and the area where Grochi is are seperate, yes?

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC(BM): The toa woke up. He looked at the hospital across the street. I should see if those matoran are okay...Stabbington beat them up pretty good. He donned his cloak and floppy hat before leaving the inn. Overnight, he had tried to contact the Entity. It didn't happen. The Entity simply couldn't be found.A white kewa flew overhead as he walked into the hospital, to see Kal. "Well, small village, eh?"

IC ToronToron was starting to grow impatient, as well as worried. Something had taken up Nikaron's time. A distraction, a battle, he knew not. But he was about to find out. With no regard to his injury he stood up, combining the Mask of Biomechanic and his grasp over metal to control his leg and removing the strain on his muscle.And then he noticed the Le-Matoran. In the midst of all the fighting, and the danger, they were quite content with carving. They were no Po-matoran, whose work would be sold all around Mata NuI, but Toron felt a connection with them. He had no principle of his own. Po-matoran's valued creation, Ga-matorans purity, but the one Toron most admired was Le-matoran's faith. "Faith is the hand that guides our disc to its mark"He still had the Charm of Faith crafted for him by one of his old matoran friends, before he became a toa.The pain had stopped, he had joy in his heart, light. If this was a mark of Makuta on his leg then the shadows within him were being engulfed in light

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

IC:Agni sat back on the bench, leaning back a bit and sighing. Valria was too traumatized to just go back to what happened in her head, just as he feared."It is alright, I understand." he said as he reached out and rested his hand on hers. "You look exhausted. We have little room for accommodating guests, but there should be a bed in the infirmary. Nobody in the guard is ill or injured at the moment, you could probably sleep there while I talk to the Captain."The Toa of fire already went over what he would say to Jaller, but he wasn't sure what to expect. The Captain was a great leader and a genious tactician, but going after a perp with as much as a vague description and the tale of a traumatized Toa...chances didn't look too good. It would be up to Valria. If she told them more, they would have a credible witness and he would have to go and investigate. Agni waited for Valria to calm down again.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

Ooc: The Profiles Topic exists for a reason, but the short answer is yes, she is. Ic: "Are you lost, too?" Danerys said at the other person who magically appeared out of nowhere. She looked at him carefully and was taken aback at his ugliness, almost mistaking him for one of the dangerous rahi that inhabited this place. Maybe he wasn't so much lost as he was forced to hide here, but that didn't explain his eagerness to pop out. Still, she waited for his next move before assuming anything else.

IC:Seeing the Toa clearly looked uneasy by his appearance (something he was all to sued to), chimera decided to choose his word carefully. "I guess you could say i'm lost, I saw a leaflet in the tavern talking about a job opportunity of some kind, and here I am." Seeing that the Toa still looked weary he added "My name is Chimera, don't be alarmed by my appearance, I may look like fearful beast...I even have acted like one in the past...but my intentions and values are pure."

IC: Utu - Lavapool InnUtu got up. Apparently the Toa didn't hear him. Whatever. He didn't need to talk to the fool anyways, "Good luck with crushing the most powerful entity in existence." He said sarcastically. He wanted simply to kill the guy, but he figured he'd let the Toa be the cause of his own demise. A gift Utu didn't give often.The fool should feel special. He promptly pushed the door to the Inn open and stepped outside feeling the heat run over him. Why was he even in the blasted village? Searching? He wouldn't have found what he was looking for here. Would he? Utu didn't even know exactly what he was searching for, let alone what he would do if he found what he was looking for. He pulled his hood over his head and started walking down the street.OOC:Utu open for interaction

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Ic: "Do I?" Danerys said. "I'd have to, right? But don't think everyone will believe you as quickly as you did to me. I'm no surveyor and I'm a Toa of Fire after all. Just sayin'." She pointed in the direction she came. The main road is just a kilometer straight that way. You're in the very edge of the east side of the forest, and once you hit the road, turn left and it'll lead you right into Ta-Koro."

IC:Chimera let out a sigh of relief. "That's good to hear." He then looked around at the tree, unaware of where he was. "So...do you know which part of the forest we're in?"

IC: It was while looking around in this fashion that Chimera saw something on a tree. Instead of the countless crosses that had built up over the ages, left by travellers unsure of the Charred Forest's trails, there was a bright red bird emblazoned on this tree's trunk...

7AOYGDJ.jpg