Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Salamander Salamander walked down the streets of Ta-Koro, his hands stuffed inside his pockets. The shops in this area were all run-down, and only a few had anything interesting inside of them. Just as Salamander was walking past the fifth tool shop, he caught a glimps of a being who looked just like the "rude" Toa from the Kolhii Stadium. The Toa's face was concealed by a hood which Salamander found odd, especially when the Toa's coloring indicated that he was a Toa of Ice. Curiousity aroused, Salamander started following the Toa froma distance. At the very least, it will give me something to do... OOC: That would be Utu. :P

Lacertus

IC:Chimera was confused but ignored it, this Toa was a bit strange."Well I'm glad to know where I am, but i have no interest in going back to Ta-Koro, i'm actualy looking for a red bird.""Look behind you." Danerys said.Turning around, chimera saw a red bird carved into a tree trunk."Excellent." he said, walking toward it. "You are welcome to join me if you wish..if not, goodbye."

Edited by The True Zedd of Ponypower

Edit: Grr, you. Ic: "Well, you found your bird, but... Um, soo... you're looking for a job... out here?" Danerys said, both skeptic and amused. "Sounds just a little shady to me! I mean, look around, won't you? This is hardly the place to have a job interview or whatever. What else did the poster say?"

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC:"Just something about providing widgets and wanting some muscle." he replied."The leaflet mentioned that I should seek out something called tiberiam...whatever that is." He then paused and looked back. "I know it sounds shady, but I've dealt with shady people before. it's not like i have anything to lose."

IC: Valria wiped the tears away from her mask and eyes as she settled down. She thought it rare that someone was so accommodating to her, then again she had been a slave for the longest time and thus previous memories were buried with the memories of her traumatization, she couldn't remember anything without getting memories of being slapped, or any other punishments the Toa in her mind had inflicted on her. Thankfully the gentle touch of the Toa had brought her out of the dark images plaguing her mind. "T-t-thank you. W-w-where is t-the inf-infir-infirmary?" She stuttered out. Honestly, the idea of being separated from Agni had scared her throughly. Her life was volatile and thick with suffering before she had made it to Ta-Koro. Not only did she seem to be suffering from intense emotional trauma, part of her actually believed she was at fault for it.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC:Utu's a little different now... You might want to read up on his updated profile just cause. IC: Utu - Ta-Koro Streets Utu continued walking. Glancing behind him he spotted one of the same Toa he shoved out of the way at the stadium. Utu smiled a bit as he turned around. If the Toa tried anything he'd be in for a world of pain. But was he following Utu? Probably not. Utu knew of a few ways to see if somebody was following you and one of them was to take a path that most people almost never do. Utu turned a corner into an alley.

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:Chimera nodded and walked forward, following the direction of the red bird.

IC: At each crossing the mutated Toa encountered another and another red bird sigil. They seemed to be leading him round the lava moat of Ta-Koro, near to the back of the village. It was here that Tiberiam Acclamedes had set up her workshop, near to where she could get a ready supply of lava

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Salamander Salamander watched as the Toa he was following suddenly entered a narrow alleyway. Puzzled, Salamander slowed down. He figured that it was a trap, but he didn't know how best to approach the situation. Sure, he could simply walk away, but now he was especially curious... Looking around, Salamander noticed that the alley was located between two rather tall buildings. It would have been a difficult climb up, but Salamander had the power of flight at his disposal. Activating his Kadin, Salamander launched off from the ground and shot up into the sky. He turned his mask power off as he approached the building, letting his momentum carry him the rest of the distance. Landing neatly, Salamander quietly crawled towards the edge of the the building and looked down. It was darker than he had expected, but he could just barely make out the outline of the Toa. Now to wait... OOC: It's dark, so you can't say that he saw Salamander's shadow. Honestly, Salamander shouldn't be seen at all, but whatever. :P

Lacertus

IC: Nichou walked away, because the toa wasnt paying any attention to him.He was starting to like ta-koro. not too bright and a kohlii staduim, as well as being relatively close to home. he eventually found the inn, and rented a room. when he looked in the mirror, he noticed a crack in his mask. he decided he would go to a forge and get one tommorrow.then he began to sleep.

Edited by bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC NikaronKarz, what kind of person did I use to be. then again she seemed pretty smug telling me about my misdeeds, most likely she made the whole thing up. Oh well it would have been nice if I had actually learned about my past.Nikaron then called out to Virithee "You about done in there, I fear my friend's leg may become infected." Hold on Toron, hold on.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: lol IC: Nichou woke up in late late evening,noticing that the crack in his purple kakama had grown considerably.ugh, i have to find a good forge with low prices... that one with the crazy fire toa's friend only has armor. hmmm..."WHERE THE KARZANNI CAN I FIND A LOW PRICED MASK SHOP! !!!! !!!!" he yelled to the world OOC: nichou, open for interaction

Edited by bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC (Kinvex): Kinvex awakens. He remembers nothing. "Where am I? More importantly, who am I?" he said to himself. He stands up and examines himself. He notices, in addition to his blue and gold coloring, that he has blades hidding in his wrists, and a double-bladed spear lying on the ground. He picks it up. A word floats in his head. Kinvex. "Is that my name?" he wonders. He sits up and winces in pain. Ow my arm. Then he sees some small beings. "Who are you, and were am I?" They answer "we are matoran, mighty Toa! How do you not know?" Kinvex answers "I remember nothing. I am injured, so can you help me?" They answer "Sure. We'll bring you to the nearest clinic that's not too far from here." They go to the clinic.OOC: Onarax I am here now.

IC: Utu - Ta-Koro Streets, AlleywayUtu heard a thump. He turned around but saw nothing. He was still the only one in the alley way. He turned again and continued walking, it appeared that the Toa was either no longer following him or... Utu looked to the left side of the alleyway up on the roof and saw nothing. He turned his head to the right and looked up.OOC:Caught or not. Your choice. :P

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC:Just a heads up, I'm itching for Utu to actually win a fight this game. So be careful. :PIC: Utu - Ta-Koro Streets, AlleyUtu eyed the Toa. He couldn't get a clear look at him because of how dark it was outside. Utu spoke his baritone voice reverberating down the alleyway, "Who are you and why are you following me?" Utu demanded calmly.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

Ic: AchenoAcheno calmly watched the exchange between the twisted Karzahni-esque being and the Toa of fire. She had asked him a question and he was simply biding his time trying to come up with a decent reply, or wondering if it was worth replying at all. At length, after the mutated beast had stalked off, he spoke up slowly but deliberately. "I know where I am, if that's what you mean. This is the charred forest, is it not?" He got the feeling that's not what she meant, so he included another remark to be polite, not that he expected any reply. "Read any good mysteries lately?"

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic