Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Lux - Inn Lux leaned back and took a sip from his drink, 'Ha, where to begin. This place is a wreck. Infected Rahi, ruined crops, traitors around every corner. And all due to one guy,' he took another drink and leaned on the counter, 'Makuta.' Lux sighed and gazed into empty air,' It's insane, it is. Some many dead heroes...' He clucked his tongue and turned back to Solia, But what's done is done. All we can do is roll with the punches, right?' -Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC:Hardly. The chances of them meeting are pretty low. :PIC: Tuara - Ta-Koro StreetsTuara walked through with a nod to Salamander, "We'll just follow the cheering."And they did, although neither of the two knew where the stadium was they had no trouble finding it at all. Coming to the entrance to the stands Tuara entered with Salamander close behind. "Here we are. Good architecture," She said admiring the building, "Probably had some Matoran from Po-Koro to help with the planning."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: Anything interesting happen in the Lavapool Inn? Just asking cuz, well, I own it. :P IC: Pragma Pragma stepped outside of the Inn to get a quick breather. He heard the cries of a Kohlii match and decided to leave Inn's care to one of his workers so he could check it out. OOC: Pragma open to interaction

Edited by Toa Yakuzan

My RPG character profiles :D

It's so great to have BZP back. :3

OOC: A one in a million chance in fiction always means success. :P IC: Salamander - Ta-Koro Kolhii Stadium "Yeah, it is rather impressive workmanship," agreed Salamander. The noise of the crowd was incredible now that Salamander and Tuara were at the stadium. The game must be very exciting to have so many Matoran this worked up about it...

Lacertus

IC: Pragma- Kolhii StadiumPragma walked into the stadium and took a seat in the crowd to watch the action. He had always enjoyed Kolhii. He was on a team when he was a Matoran but those days had passed.IC: JindamboJindambo stalked through the crowd on the opposite end of the stadium. He kept his hat low to cover his face. If it was seen, it'd make quite the commotion in the crowd. He didn't want any attention brought to him. Yet.

"Gaah, time to go. Time to go!" Kriigata hopped down from her perch, her feet making contact with the hot earth of the charred forest. "Wish I could fly," Kriigata mumbled as she hopped from one foot to the other, attempting to evade the heat on her feet, even though she knew it was a lost cause. With a stretch, like a cat after a nap, Kriigata triggered her mask of speed and took off across the open plain, her destination in site, the dust cloud behind her filled with the embers of ta-wahi, creating a small plume of flame in her wake.

IC: Agni sighed. So she had been tortured. By whom, he would try to find out later. Now, the first priority was to get Valria off the streets and to a safe place where she could recover. "Here, take my hand." the Toa of fire told her. She looked afraid but tentatively reached out and touched his wrist. "Now, don't be scared, this might be a little disorienting. I'll get us to a safe place quickly." With that, Agni summoned the power of his Kanohi Kualsi while looking at the roof of the guard-building. The next instant, the two Toa found themselves standing at the main-entrance of the headquarter. Two Matoran guards were on watchduty and looked surprised at the sudden appearance, but relaxed immediately after seeing it was Agni. He led her up the stairs that led to the entrance and through it, inside. The guard's headquarters were basically a largely oversized hut, devided into smaller rooms. Right now they were in the lobby. It wasn't very busy, but still Matoran from the guard and those seeking there help were all over the place, coming out of, or going into corridors that led to other parts of the building. Agnit turned to the Toa of Gravity: "How are you holding up? Would you rather eat first, or rest? I'd also like to ask one of the healers to check on you. So, what do you wish to do first?" OOC: I hope you don't mind the small change of location, The Mask. I am offline for the night, but go ahead and post whatever Valria wants to do. =)

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Toron enters Ta-WahiIC:"I could not say.. I have heard about its existence but wasnt sure where it was. Nikaron may know, he seemed eager to journey here" He answered with uncertainty. "Or the Ta-Koro gaurd, it was theirs after all"

Edited by Astrotorical

axonn, trying to excape my signature

Untitled-2.gif

IC: Venator The beast was growing in power, he could feel it. It was watching him this very moment, always watching. He could feel the creature taunting him. He could smell it, the creature was nearer than ever. But he had no idea where, and neither did those around him. The creature of fire and death, monstrous in it's true form, was here in Ta-Koro. And he was going to find it, and destroy it. It wasn't for himself, it was for her. He was doing it for her. It was his duty to her, and he would finish that. if he didn't, his honor would mean nothing, nothing at all. he must follow the great code of his people. For Justice, he would repay the beast for it's crimes. Courage, he would bravely face the dark monster. Determination, no matter what, he would finish his mission. And mercy, he would end the beast quickly, not let it suffer as his own people had. Yes, he had to kill the Dragon for her.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:The teleportation had left the Toa of Gravity a little dazed. She was glad though that he was helping her, she hadn't exactly been treated the best whether she remembered it or not. Malnourished, with very little sleep, most matoran were in better shape than her, heck mostly everyone was in better shape than here. In some ways, the hustle and bustle reminded her of home, but those were vague memories. Farther back than the tortuous experiences in the dark recesses of the Kumu Islets. "I-I" She paused and this time did her best to say a full sentence without stuttering. "I am fine...actually...I don't know I feel, exhausted?" She asked, almost if asking if thats what Agni wanted to her to say. "F-f-food, would b-b-be nice, u-unless I a-am a b-b-b-being a b-burden to you." OOC: Okay Vezok's Friend, she wants food. XD

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC:NightingNighting had waited for Fehdran to answer but she apparently hadn't heard Dreenan. "Fehdran? Do you like Dreenan's idea or not? Shall we decide like proper people, or fight to see who goes and asks Vakama?" Nighting asked, snapping his fingers in front of her. She's kinda cute when she's distracted like that... Nighting thought to himself.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: still iPad IC: Nikaron stood at the base of where the outpost had been, he had gotten here via Gukko Bird, which was now flying back to Le-Wahi. Ah, this place could be the start of something great. Then he looked behind him the other rider had gotten lost. "Karz" he muttered. He reentered the Firest to find the others.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Fehdran"What!? Oh, uh, sorry," she spouted when Nighting brought her back to reality. She felt her cheeks turn a little red."Well, I am a bit out of practice so a fight might do me some good. Let's go with that."IC: PragmaPragma cheered with the crowd, enjoying himself and the game. However, he stopped his cheering when he saw a Toa of Fire rise to VIP section where Turaga normally would reside. The mysterious Toa raised his sword above his head and from it shot a jet of flame high enough for all to see, bringing everyone's attention to him.IC: Jindambo"Greetings, fellow citizens of Mata Nui," he said as he addressed the crowd."My name is Jindambo and I come to you with an offer. Join me in my war against the great evil that is Makuta! We shall rid the island of his influence! I have found ways to create warriors strong enough to fight him!"Pragma saw through what this Toa said. He knew he just wanted power, not freedom.

IC "Play ball!" There was the crunching of gears spinning as a ball shot from the central hole and entered play. To my left I could see the Onu-Matoran pointman cautiously approach, and directly across that Ga-Matoran making a beeline for the ball. I willed myself to go faster, to get there first, and that's when it happened- Both opposing players backed away. There I was, in the middle of the field, all eyes on me. I cursed Makuta under my breath, falling for the oldest trick in the book. The Onu goal was too far away; had to work all the way around the field to get there. The Ga goal was closer, but there were two defenders directly between me and the goal with the Onu-matoran not far behind. If I attempted to knock the ball around her, I would slow down enough for the both of them to double-team me. But if I tried to backtrack, it would cost me precious momentum and seconds, leaving my goalkeep alone with their quite-gifted scorer. Stuck between a rock and a hard place. I could not retreat, that would leave the goal open. I could not advance, I did not have the time nor stamina. There was no way around them, I was boxed in. Trapped. My heartlight thundered in my chest. This was the kind of moment most players dreaded, knowing you were beat long before the final score was called. I, however, am not most players. "And it seems Kohlii fans he has found himself - wait, he is actually running into the trap!" Time slowed for me as I shunted out all distractions. The roaring crowd. The Announcer. The other players... the world turned white around me as all I could see was my staff and the ball. All I could hear was silence, interrupted by my labored breathing and the occasional thumping of my feet hitting the stone playing field. This was my world - me, the ball... and the goal. I sprinted. "What is he thinking!? There is nothing more than they want than OH MATA-NUI- " I raised my staff, not noticing the surprised face of my opponent, nor the gasp from the crowd, as I planted in in the ground and pole-vaulted upward. It was at this moment the world ceased to exist. It was just me, flying through the air, the exhilaration, the weightlessness, the sensation of changing momentum... this was The Zone. And I was in it. This was the moment I lived for, craved for. I was an adrenaline junkie all the way. "He's vaulting! He out of control, spinning-" It felt like a dream, my left hand extending into nothing as I somersaulted through the air, balancing myself as I lowered my staff cradle-side down. I turned my head to see what I was doing, as casually as I would observe a fruit stand on market day, and watched as my cradle expertly hooked the ball. If one could somehow capture this moment, it would look as though I was standing on my head on top on mt staff, body sprawled mid-air right over the ball. I turned my head back as I saw the stadium upside down, calculating the shot... "SPINNING RIGHT INTO THE JOSKE LOOP!" If they didn't know, they did now; and there was nothing they could do to stop me. Pulling my arms and legs in I accelerated the spin, forcing my staff and the ball to slingshot upward before extending myself again, this time standing upright almost two bios above the ground, staff rising even higher into the air. Summoning every iota of strength that dwelled within me I swung that staff, swung it as if my life depended on it, swung it so that this ball would take off the head of anyone who dared try and stop it. Mainly the opposing goal-keep. "HE'S IN THE AIR, HE SWINGS, HE SHOOTS- " Even in my slow-time that ball left like a gukko out of Karzahni, so much so I could see the whizz as it streaking towards the goal. As I came down I finally saw her face, that over-confident Ga-Matoran pointman, as she watched helplessly as the ball flew way above her head. It was priceless. ---------------------------------------------------------- It was several minutes before the announcer could hear his own voice. "GOAL! GOAL! Ladies and gentleman, what a shot! Joske scored the winning goal, and with an impressive feat of skill and acrobatic dexterity to boot! It's team Ta-Koro with the infamous Joske Loop for the win! Ta-Koro wins!" All I could do was lay there and soak in the energy, even as my teammates rushed over and lifted me up, carrying me to the tunnel. Weakly I gave my charismatic smile, raising my staff in victory, hearing the adoring rave of the fans. Yes, this is what I lived for. This is who I am. A champion. The only downside: now I would have to meet with the swarming masses. Meh, at least there would be a nice lava steambath after this... my muscles were killing me. OOC: open for interaction

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC:Nighting"Well I would hate to stand in the way of Dreenan's voting choice." Nighitng said, gesturing for Fehdran to go first. "So I'll let you pick where we fight." In reality he didn't want to fight Fehdran, as if he beat her she might be embarrassed. She also might get hurt, and he couldn't bring himself to hurt the one he lo- While he had been thinking he was left behind. He trotted to catch up. OOC:Something tells me Dreenan's gonna become a third wheel. She won't mind will she?

OOC: That awkward moment when a declaration in the stadium goes ignored. :3 IC: Fehdran"So, where should we go to avoid destruction of property?"OOC: I was ninja-posted by Bio-beast D:IC: Fehdran"Hmm, I'm not sure, where do you think we should go? I've got no ideas. Dreenan, how about you?"

Edited by Toa Yakuzan

OOC:Ignored? Nope. :PIC: Utu - Ta-Koro Kohli StadiumWhat's this? A Toa interrupted the announcer just after Joske scored the winning goal. Utu carefully looked over to the Turaga's section. There he was, holding his sword up like some sort of loser who thought he was so tough. And the announcement. Who makes an announcement about crushing the master of shadows at a Kohli match? Not that Utu cared, he saw the notion as impossible. Makuta surely was going to destroy this island and the Matoran's silly virtues. If not, why did he give Utu the mark?At least, Utu thought Makuta gave him the mark. Who else is capable of giving such power? Mata-Nui? Not likely, not when he's taking a nap.Utu got up to leave with those surrounding him.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Dreenan She smirked to herself, whispering a song. "Nighting and Fehdran, sitting in a tree..." Then she noticed Fehdran's question, singing part of her song out loud. "I-N-G. How about on the Volcano's side?" OOC: Of course she will. :P And she won't be afraid to point that out, with great irritation in her voice.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:NightingNighting caught up with the two females of the group which had no name and said, "Well there's this nice clearing near a volcano, that might work." He then turned to Dreenan, having not heard anything of what she had said. "Were you singing?" OOC:This would be where the three had their first battle in the RPG(Retcon Playing Game)

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

IC: Zyckel Smoke bellowed out of his forge, heat beyond that of even Ta-Koro itself. Sweat dripped from his face as he worked. A determined look in his eyes. His hands never shook, moving only when he needed them to. The molten metal slowly took form, the armor was going to be a masterpiece. He was sure of it. Days of his life went into creating each piece of armor as perfection. It was his trade, and he loved doing it. Outside, on his building was a sign. Zyck's armor And on the door, was a sign "Open for business".

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:???A blur rushed through Ta-Koro, upturning almost everything in sight, blowing through Nighting and his team. A distorted cry came from it, but if you listened hard you could hear it say, "ZYCKLE!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Fiva, who was the reason for the blur, stopped at the entrance of a shop called, "Zyck's armor" and knocked on the door. Nighting"What the...?" Nighting said, watching the red blur race through Ta-Koro. "What in Mata Nui's name was that!?"

IC: Nikaron"There you are brothers, follow me. I explored these woods a while back, when I found the outpost." he led them through a curving route in the forest, before reaching a clearing. In this clearing were the burnt remains of an outpost. He spoke to his allies. "Yeah, it's not much, but who knows it could be the start of something great. So I say we get to work improving the place." Nikaron quickly sent the two Le-Matoran to work. Then he touched a piece of metal and used electromagnetism to move it.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Why's it weird to do it at a Kohlii match? Lot's of people to listen, and spread the word. It's like if you somehow managed to make an announcement during the Super Bowl, everyone would know about it. IC: Jindambo Jindambo watched some get up an leave, while others still sat and listened. "To any who wish to join my cause, I shall remain in Ta-Koro for the next few days. I eager await your replies." With that he lept from where he stood and walked out of the stadium, pulling his hat down lower. IC: Fehdran She understood Dreenan's meaning and hit her in the shoulder. She leaned in and whipsered in her ear, "Knock it off, just let it go... I have."She jumped at the blur that went by. "Who the Karz was that!?"

Edited by Toa Yakuzan

IC:Fiva"I'd like to buy the best you have. And the most expensive. How much would that one cost? It doesn't say on the tablet." Fiva replied, trying to figure out how to get Zyck to join him like old times. Hey! Fiva thought at TDC. What do I have to do to get him to join? I already starred in your comedy, what else do I have to do? NightingNighitng didn't even notice Fehdran and Dreenan conversing quietly as his ears and eyes had been blinded and deafened by Fiva's shouting. OOC:Shameless advertising is shameless advertising, no matter where it comes from. :P

IC:Fiva"I'm offering you tons of money! Why don't you want to take it? And what do you mean 'Oh no, not you...'? Have we met?" Fiva asked offered and queried all at the same time. He was also a bit confused.

OOC: Dreenan is the best 3rd wheel ever. :-3 IC: Fehdran "Dreenan, you're hopeless," she said, no longer whispering, "but thank you." "So, uhm, volcano, fight, let's get back to that."IC: JindamboHe found his way to the Lavapool in, ordered a drink, and sat in the corner.IC: PragmaHe left the stadium and went for a walk around Ta-Koro to clear his head. He decided to stop and rest in a clearing near the volcano. He always went there to relax.

Edited by Toa Yakuzan