Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Tairel)

Tairel turns to Onuzek and says,"Okay; listen to Riaril's instructions. I'll setting up more traps." With that, Tairel was running back into the hall to set up swing chairs with sharp needles attached into them, jaw-like traps, and whatever else he could come up with on such short notice.-Mef Man

OOC: Dude. Arrows in his neck. He's probably on the ground bleeding to death, and the worst you state is difficulty turning his head?IC - Incinerator - FightUnfortunately, gravity brought Kahua right back to where he was. He had made no difference. No matter how hard you tried, it was like running up. If could even work anything out, he was now being sliced with two fast spinning blades, and slashed with a sword.OOC: I believe this is justified, seeing as he's gravitized to where he is.IC - Brawl - FightAs Blackout dealt with the mortally wounded Tahuva, Brawl fired at Dervian and Barricade. He rapidly shot bolts at them from his machine crossbows. Anticipating Barricade trying to bring up a wall, he stopped it with his own powers.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalA thought occurred to Krayzikk, just as Onuzek barreled into the room. "First, join the club big guy. Second, wow someone who is taller than me. And third," At this, Krayzikk turned to Riaril looking indignant. "I can't let you do that. You are the doc. You die, the world loses something it needs. If you die, patients die and lets face it, you keep this place running. It's obvious. Whereas if I go, the world loses one knucklehead. No family left, disowned by my former master, the world doesn't stand much to lose by losing me. I can't let others risk dieing while hiding in a cellar."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

"Nope." Nuraka said. "She's going to make him EAT IT..."Maya deposed the spoonful into the unconscious Toa's mouth and tilted his head back prompting him to swallow it. "There." She said. "Now I'm done."A shudder went through the Marines as they lowered their guard again the Head Chief Midshipwoman. "Guuuuh..." Hotu said. "Maya may be the best field surgeon in the Marines but that Ruki Oil is a strong reason to not get yourself wounded. I'd rather limp around with thirty holes in me before I eat any of THAT stuff!"

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

I do want Bonecrusher dead, but only after he majorly wounds someone, besides my own char.IC: BonecrusherHe flew up and over the battle, still shooting at Barricade with his impact vision.IC: MixmasterWith great effort he raised his rifle and fired at Kahua. "You... Will... DIE!"OOC: lolz, in your dreams Mixmaster.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Riaril sighed. She pulled out a cigarette and lit it off a heatstone, then took a long drag."Listen. There's no chance of me dying. At the very least he'd keep me alive so he could try to find out where you are, yes?," Riaril guessed. "Besides, with all these guys on my side, it should be fairly easy. If he doesn't find you-," here she paused, "Krayzikk-then he'll slip up in his rage and get detained by the Guard."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk deflated somewhat. At this point, he just looked depressed. "Not quite. He insane. He may keep you alive, yes, but not necessarily." He showed her the note Tarn gave him, which read 'Your fault Krayzikk. Your fault that they will die.' "I already failed. He has already killed people due to me. Some poor matoran, and Mata Nui knows how many others. I can't let it happen again."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: This coming from the guy who ran through a wall of flame capable of turning metal to goo and supposedly lived. If chars are THAT resilient, then Tahuva can definitely take that.IC: Kahua magnetically was shot in the chest. "Aaa...ack..KARZ..." He formed a smooth wall of Iron Sand, capable of reflecting attacks due to its smoothness (flat side pointed to Mixmaster rather than sharp side) to stop any further shots. What he didn't anticipate was Barricade standing in front of Dervian and activating his Hau. "ATTACK!" Safely behind Barricade, Dervian hurled wind shuriken.Tahuva was able to carry out his sword slash at Blackout, but then fell over. "GAACK!" A delayed reaction from getting the arrows in his neck had sent him to the ground. He would be able to fight if someone pulled out the arrows without ripping out his skin. "I--need--help--pull out--arrows--safely!" He hoped Velan would be able to do that, because everyone else was busy.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: SkyraSkyra sized up Onuzek, "Hey, I'm at least as tall as you are....okay maybe I'm a little bit shorter." Skyra turned to the others. "Well, with all of us here, I doubt we'll have too much trouble. Though, it is a Toa of Iron. They can be tricky. I don't think my swordsmanship will do any good, I'll have to rely on my elemental powers." Skyra stroked his chin, as if thinking hard.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Onuzek"Onuzek won't let it happen." He said, and he meant it. He was not going to let anyone die."Krayzikk shouldn't worry. Why would it happen?" He added. His black and white view of the world served him well, it was only yes or no, do or do not. There was no try.OOC: Don't worry, last Star Wars refence for tonight. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "But don't you see-?! Krayzikk, that's exactly what he's planned for-you being stupidly brave. Karz, he wants you to fight him-!"Riaril exhaled to calm herself. She dragged again.Then the toa continued. "Listen, Krayzikk, it's suicide. It's what he wants," she repeated firmly.Riaril stared up and deep into the eyes of the warrior. She had to make the titan see sense."He's ready to fight you. He's not ready to take on three healers, this Le-Toa, Onuzek, and the kid. Do you honestly think you can fight a mad Fe-Toa on his own terms?"

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk deflated even further."I don't know anymore. Once, I'd have told you Karz yeah. Once I'd have told you I would tear him limb from limb. Now, I don't know."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Riaril dragged again. She absently watched the ring of smoke blow past Krayzikk.How much like that smoke we are. Petty...Transient...Tiny...Are we anything at all?"Listen, Krayzikk," she said gently, taking the cigarette from his mouth. "I'll lead you to the cellar. Alright?"A small, pink-armored hand extended. It opened like a blossoming flower of light in total night before Krayzikk.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

"You got RUKI OILED." Lei said."Noted." Hotu said."Raiders! Let's move out!" Kalama said as the bridge was raised opening the main gate of Ta-Koro to the rest of the island once again."Weeeeee're OFF TO SEE THE-... What are we off to see again?" Lei asked as she stopped mid-prance out on the bridge."We're off to Rock Frost to see how the VIPs are doing.""Right!" Lei said before continuing her skip across the bridge. "WE'RE OFF TO SEE THE MATORAN! SO WE CAN LEARN HOW TO KILL MAKUTA!" She sang skipping the rest of the way across the bridge and out of sight while the rest of the Marines moved at a much more leisurely pace."You're not worried about her?" Tanuka asked."Lei's my scout and she's very good at it." Kalama said. "She'll be fine."TA-KORO CABLE CARTA-WAHI/KO-WAHI BORDERTA-WAHI, 1902 HRS"What too you so long slowpokes?" Lei asked as the group arrived."We were waiting on a scouting report that never came." Kalama responded.TA-KORO PRISIONTA-KOROTA-WAHI, 1902 HRS"Get in there Utu!" Dren encouraged the Toa. "You keep dallying and the Turaga won't get to you until tomorrow."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Krayzikk, HospitalKrayzikk accepted the offered hand, also placing his other on Riaril's shoulder. He leaned down, and before he allowed himself to be led, he said "Don't let anyone die on my account, least of all you, alright? The only reason I'm not dead yet is because you stopped me from playing into his hand. Oh, and Onuzek? Kick his aft for me."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: No, he can't. There's a difference between coming so fast you don't just roll over and melt, and having arrows stuck in your neck and acting like nothing happened. I will edit an IC when you make your untouchable character take a hit for once.A serious one.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Riaril nodded gravely. "I promise to you that we will not lose anyone."She began to lead Krayzikk through the corridors towards the steps down. Hopefully Tarn would not have seen the true depths of the hospital before and have no idea where the titan could be.

[Profiles]

OOC: This coming from the guy who ran through a wall of flame capable of turning metal to goo and supposedly lived. If chars are THAT resilient, then Tahuva can definitely take that.IC: Kahua magnetically kept the blades 3 feet from his body. "Not. Even. In. Your. Dreams."What he didn't anticipate was Barricade standing in front of Dervian and activating his Hau. "ATTACK!" Safely behind Barricade, Dervian hurled wind shuriken.

TNG, Remember that your chars walked through a flame wall by Ril too just before the fight. Your chars are burnt, having arrows embedded in their neck and still fighting at full force. Good job, you are most definitely the most powerful RPer I played with.IC: ArgentumArgentum continued watching the battle.-------JL and Cyrax followed Kalama and everyone else.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Riaril took Krayzikk deep into the darkest recesses of the building. Finally the pair came to a door labelled 'Storage Cellar'. The Ga-Toa opened the unlocked door to reveal a series of steps downwards only lit by lightstones.The doctor desparately wanted to say something. But she had no idea what. She dragged, looking from the steps to Krayzikk and back again. How to leave off..."Well...Bye. For now," Riaril eventually got out, adding the last sentence hastily to ensure she wasn't misinterpreted. The toa tried to smile. "Doctor's orders: Make sure you don't eat anything down there. If you get any bigger the structure will explode for wont of room."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

OOC: I won't be posting any more tonight, unfortunatly I have school tomarrow and have to get to bed now. Will edit a IC later. Please don't start the mian fight without Onuzek :P EDIT 1: Make Onuzek the last line of defence or something, fight can continue, and Onuzek won't fight until later. Problem solved! :)

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC Nen and Thama:Thama and Nen walked with the rest of the group. "I've always been interested by the fact that places as different as Ta-Wahi and Ko-Wahi can actually exist in such close proximity to each other," she said."That's true," Nen agreed. "Each of the different wahis is very different from the others yet they all exist on the same island with the same types of people. When you think about it, we live on a really cool island.""I personally prefer Ko-Wahi to Ta-Wahi. The air is much cleaner and less full of soot.""But Ko-Wahi is much colder too.""True, but while Ta-Wahi is warm, I can't breath very well in it. Either way there are much nicer places for people who don't want extreme heat or cold.""And that's why our island is great. There's a place for everyone."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: JL, get Argentum to follow Kalama, they're leaving.IC: [Ril/Naona]"You know," said Ril offhandedly. "It's not everyday somebody hits on me."Naona paused, her jaw agape as she realised what her friend had just said."Wait, somebody FLIRTED with you?"The Toa of Fire nodded. "Yeah, I think she was amazed by the fact I could still walk after taking a spear to the chest. Must be the fact that she admires my determination, like how you like Stronin because of his determination to escape you and how he likes you because of your determination to capture him."He paused for a moment, and his face turned pale. "I mean.""I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH STRONIN!" Naona roared, punching Ril in the chest and sending him flying several metres, before crashing into the ground.

IC Nen:"A love spat like what you and Cyrax do to conceal your love for each other?" Nen asked JL.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: No promises, Gravity. :P The BZPRPG waits for no man. Sometimes.

IC(Tairel)

Tairel was dying for a cigarette, but there was no time. The traps had to be laid and checked before he could enjoy the pleasure of a cigarette."So place this here and clamp it like...that," he mumbles to himself. Another trap was completed and placed in a random area on the floor. No way their attacker would get through this...-Mef Man