Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

ta-wahi.pngTa-Wahi:Ta-Wahi, located near the south-eastern side of Mata Nui, is the part of the island in which the Ta-Matoran work and live, and Toa Tahu once resided. Its landscape was mainly a charred jungle, a molten wasteland, and the Mangai Volcano. Local landmarks include:-The Charred Forest: A section of Ta-Wahi that was charred by the Makuta in one of his early attacks on the Matoran of Mata Nui. It is easy to get lost, so several of the locals have marked paths among the trees, which can be seen only by a keen observer.-Mangai Volcano: A volcano near Ta-Koro, located in Ta-Wahi. A potentially destructive eruption of the volcano triggered by the Makuta was stopped successfully by Toa Onua and Lewa, who used a Kanohi Kakama and a Kanohi Pakari to dig a trench for the lava to flow away safely.-Tren Krom Break: A lava lake near Ta-Koro where Ignalu surfing competitions are often held. It was named after the legendary figure Tren Krom by Turaga Vakama. It is to note that the Ta-Koro Guard occupied an outpost here to defend against the Rahi threat during the Matoran-Rahi War. The outpost was abandoned when Jaller was forced to fall back behind the city, and it remains abandoned to this day.Ta-Koro:"Turaga Vakama lives in Ta-Koro. Located in the shadow of the Mangai volcano, the village looks like a collection of miniature volcanoes. It even has a small lava stream for heating. In the area around the village, burning lava streams flow like rivers down the mountain. Sometimes the main volcano bursts open and rains pure fire."Ta-Koro is the village of Fire on Mata Nui and home to the Ta-Matoran. It is located in the Mangai Volcano, in the middle of the Lake of Fire, with a bridge made up of multiple stones that could rise and sink into the lava. Vakama designed it to resemble a fortress in order to help the Matoran defend themselves, including a mechanism which allows giant stone blocks to emerge from the lava so that Matoran could travel from the village to the outside. Ta-Koro was also the location of several lava farms and a small Kohli stadium. The Ta-Matoran are the primary Matoran residents of Ta-Koro. The Matoran of Ta-Koro reside in homes made from cooled lava, and they perform day to day activities such as Lava Farming or Lava Surfing. Several notable Matoran live here, such as the Captain of the Guard, Jaller, and the Chronicler, Takua. Places of interest include Ta-Kini, the Temple of Fire built by the Matoran to honor Tahu, Tahu’s Suva, and The Temple of Courage (also known as the Ta-Koro Ruins; the temple is near Ta-Koro's bridge, and is so-named because it contained the Crystal of Courage) Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

• 2 months later...

IC: Dreenan The dark green armored Toa walked into the village of fire. Her armor was scared and pitted from fighting, and her metal boots clanked as she walked. She was here on an important mission. She was here to find someone, someone important. Her target's name: Nighting And wherever he was, she was going to find him.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Miha "Virthee!" Miha called with a large grin on her face. "Look what me and Captain Morgan found!" Her pet Gukko, Captain Morgan, followed her, as loyal as ever. IC:Nighting Nighting was at the Lavapool Inn, relaxing at one of the tables. Drinking some Bula Berry juice. Just waiting for something to happen.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Virthee The Toa of fire smiled, chuckling to himself as he followed after the Matoran named Miha. He lived here In Ta-koro, had for as long as her could remember. He had faced 1000 years before the Toa Mata had showed up, and felt great hope when they did. Now, nothing was different. "Hold on Miha, I'm coming." IC: Dreenan Her boots thumped against the ground as she headed toward the Lavapool Inn. She knew Where he would be, and she knew she had caught him red handed. There it was, the location of Nighting. It was time for him to pay. "Nighting, I know you're in there!" She roared as she stepped inside.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Miha"Look! It's a purple bug!" Miha said, poking the beetle with a stick. "I've never seen this before!" The curious Le-Matoran was cheerful, although she had not lived on the island all her life like most locals, the Le-Matoran was hopeful that Makuta would be vanquished and that order and would be restored. Alongside this hopefulness, was also curiousness. There were few animals that she had not observed before, so the fact that she had not seen this species of beetle was quite strange.NightingNighting's Bula Berry Juice trembled in it's glass as Dreenan came through the door. He looked up to see Dreenan come in. "Uh-oh..." Nighting said with a grimace as Dreenan came closer. "Yes Dreenan?" he answered cautiously.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

IC: Virthee He smiled at the purple bug. Miha always seemed to be interested in everything she found. She was quite curious about things, though he didn't know why. "Neither have I Miha, neither have I." IC: Dreenan The Toa of Plasma stormed up to Nighting's table, rather angry. Then she stopped, breathing slowly for a few seconds. "Look, I don't care if you won the bet. Give me my shield back."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Nighting Nighting sighed. "Fine." he said, handing the shield over to the Toa of Plasma. "Now could you please stop yelling? You might disturb the other residents." he said calmly as he took a sip of Bula Berry Juice. Miha"I'm going to go show it to those people over there!" Miha said, rushing over towards a large crowd of people which dissipated when she came near, shoving the bug into many people's faces.

ICIn the corner of the Lavapool Inn, a (now slightly charred) notice had been nailed to the wall, bearing the following message.

Crew Wanted

Previous sailing experience helpful but not essential

Fighting, stealing, drinking involved

Water/Air elemental powers particularly welcome

Apply in The Black Spot Inn, Ga-Koro

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC:Miha Miha turned towards Virthee to tell him she would be careful but as soon as she turned away a hand slapped the bug and it flew out of her grasp, and landed right in a pedestrian's mouth. He gagged and accidentally swallowed. Nighting Nighting lifted the cup to his mouth and... "OW!" he cried, dropping the cup on the ground. "What was that for you dirty little...!"

IC: Virthee Virthee Shook his head and sighed. "Maybe we should just head back home... where you won't feed anyone else bugs." He suggested. IC: Dreenan She smirked, breaking into a chuckle. "Lighten up Nighting, you started this by stealing my shield."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Miha"Yeah..." Miha said with a chuckle. "But that was kinda funny..." she said as she tried to hold in the laughter as the pedestrian flailed on the ground, trying to cough up the bug. Nighting"I started it my bow!" Nighitng said angrily. "You shouldn't have wagered it if you didn't want to loose it you little..."

IC:Miha"You probably should..." Miha said still chuckling. Nighting Nighting took a few short breaths. He couldn't get into a fight with Dreenan again. With a sigh he said, "Look, I shouldn't have over reacted, sorry for any offense." He turned to the bartender and tossed some widgets. "Keep the change." he said as he strode out of the inn. He looked back. "You coming?" he asked Dreenan.

IC; Virthee The Toa went over to check on the Choking Bystander, and within a few minutes, had gotten rid of the bug. "The insect has been removed from you airway." IC: Dreenan She tilted her head slightly, knowing it was her fault too. She was the main issue here. "Sure, right behind you!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: For some reason this new forum doesn't let me change the text color. Either I'm stupid or it's a problem. I'll probably figure it out like 5 seconds after I post knowing my luck. :biggrin: IC: Pragma Pragma stood in the Lavapool Inn, serving customers from behind his counter. (OOC: NPC's inluded) IC: Fehdran Fehdran walked through the streets of Ta-Koro, searching for old friends of hers. She could only wonder where Dreenan and Nighting were.

Edited by Toa Yakuzan

My RPG character profiles :D

It's so great to have BZP back. :3

IC:NightingNighting walked until he saw Fehdran. "Hey Fehdran!" he called, walking over to the Toa of Water. Miha Miha just watched Virthee do his work as he extracted the bug from the pedestrian.

IC:Nighting"Oh would you look at that Fehdran? A brakas monkey that talks!" Nighting quipped with a large smile. Miha"So now what do we do?" Miha asked as they started walking back towards Virthee's house.

IC: Salamander A Toa stepped out of the Charred Forest, his orange eyes glowing through the smoke that surrounded him. He stared in the direction of Ta-Koro for nearly a minute before continuing on his way. After a few minutes, he arrived at the gate that marked the enrance to the Village of Fire. The Toa nodded to the guards in greeting as he walked in. Before he even made it out from beneath the gate, Salamander realized just how hot the village was. Somehow, when he had heard that it was located at the base of a volcano he had never realized what the average temperatures might be. Of course, it made no difference to him; after all, he felt most comfortable in intense heat. Salamander grinned slightly, and eagerly stepped through the gate and into Ta-Koro. OOC: Yes, I did start here simply because that's where Salamander started last time. I guess I felt like repeating that, for tradition's sake (if you can call it that :P). Anyway, Salamander open for interaction.

Lacertus

IC: Fehdran Fehdran tried to suppress a laugh at Nighting's jibe at Dreenan. He had a great sense of humor. Maybe that was part of the reason she lov-- no, no, she can't have those feelings for him. She shook the thought from her mind. "So, what have you two been doing, you know, other than disturbing the piece?"

My RPG character profiles :D

It's so great to have BZP back. :3

OOC: Oh I missed this! =D IC: "There have been 20 new incident reports over the last couple of days and we need them filed as soon as possible."The sandpaper-like voice belonged to Vahu, one of the Matoran working for the Ta-Koro guard as a archivist.To Agni sighed and rubbed his eyes. He could barely see the top of Vahu's Kanohi over the pile of tablets stacked up on the desk in front of him.For some reason, guard-duty at the main-gate didn't seem like such a boring activity anymore. It had been earlier in the day that the Toa of fire had received a message from the Captain requesting his help in archiving. Of course he'd responded in a timely fashion, that was the job after all. But this, this was definitely not what he'd signed on for.Taking a deep breath Agni flexed his fingers and began his work again. He'd wondered how the archivist he was covering for today was able to manage any reports at all with just a chisel. A faint sizzling rose up from his fingers as he used his element to quickly burn the report into the tablet lying in front of him.And now Vahu had just dropped off another twenty on the desk, to be turned from hasty scribbles into a neat protocol of events.Just for once, a Muaka would be a welcome distraction.Pushing his frustration aside, Agni took the next tablet and got to work.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:Nighting "I know that." Nighting said. "It just so happens that I was also joking, I didn't mean you would do it, I meant that if someone were to do that, then they probably wouldn't have any control over their powers." Nighting said with a grin. "I'm sorry if I offended you."

IC:Nighting "Alright, now we just have to decide who's gonna ask Vakama. You remember what happened last time Vakama was asked something like this..." Nighting said, remembering. "His house almost exploded!" OOC:So... Do you guys wanna contact FT or just make up a quest for ourselves?