Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zharuk"Ok, see you then," he said. "Corciano, let's go."IC: The IdolThe Idol nodded. On their way out of Ta-Koro, he asked Zharuk this: "Is there any way we could find a record label/performing company to support me and my music?"IC: Zharuk"Of course," Zharuk said. "That would be good for the family business. But first, to Ko-Wahi."OOC: Zharuk and The Idl to Ko. ToV, where's the axe handle?

OOC: Handle? Pole? What is this? It's called a 'haft.' Haft, people.IC-Naria:"Hmm...what?" Naria said, opening her eyes and lifting her head from Cysero's chest to look at him. "Oh...hi." She smiled slightly, looking at the position they were in, on the bed."We certainly seem to be ending up in this situation more and more often," the Ga-Matoran joked.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Revor):Revor was glad to help return someone his axe. That Skakdi that stole it was pure evil in his eyes, and deserved to die. He headed back to Ga-Wahi to reunite with his friend there. If one of the guards caught him for murder, even though it is pointless to outlaw killing somthing so evil, he could say it was entirely in self defence.OOC: Revor to Ga

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

IC: Cysero (Inn, Ta-Koro)"Oh!" Cysero said suddenly, flushing a deep red underneath his translucent green mask. "Um...you don't mind, do you? I mean, that I fell asleep with you still in my arms, not that we end up...I mean...that I restrained your movement with the hug...I mean..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Naria:Questioning, seemingly...unsure. The same tone that Cysero had seemed to use, intermittently, for the last couple days."Yeah, Cys?" she asked, not bringing her head up this time-she was comfortable, after all, and unless it was time for them to move on to Le-Wahi, there wasn't really much reason for her to forgo the comfort.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Cysero (Inn, Ta-Koro)A silent, momentary tightening of Cysero's embrace."I'm really glad you're here right now," he mumbled in a small, almost indiscernible voice.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:(The previous evening)As Kohra was on the doorstep of the inn she turned around once more, looking back at Jilsud, whom she had noticed voicing his concern of being entrusted with the role of bringing the piece of parchment to Vinathli. The Vortixx had no idea what exactly was wrong with him, but she reminded herself to be patient. She had a role to play if the other Vortixx and his Toa-friend were to successfully play theirs, so she didn't just ignore his calling after her. She gave him a wink and a discreet thumbs-up before calling back: "Don't worry, you'll do just fine!" She quickly turned around then and stepped outside, her black cloak being the last thing Jilsud saw before she disappeared from view.Outside, back on the dusty road, she seamlessly merged back into the crowd of Matoran going about their business, not knowing the doom-viper walking amongst them. Kohra's thoughts dwelled on her new Vortixx-ally for a moment longer as she went along with the stream. How had somebody as easily distracted and seemingly naive as Jilsud gotten into what looked like a well functioning partnership with a woman like Vinathli? She didn't know. But perhaps the Toa saw the same things in him as she did: an easy to use tool.Do not underestimate his abilities. You of all my servants should know best what it means to conceal your true nature from the world.I do not doubt his skill as a mercenary, just the reach of his mind.Do not fool yourself, Kohra.Yes, master.The voice of the dark one fell silent once again. But it put an end to her minds wnadering and put the task she had set out to do here back into focus. Kohra had several errands to run, before she would meet her two hired helpers the next day. Turning east at the next larger crossroads, Kohra headed for the main-market of the village. Joining the larger crowd moving in that direction, she soon arrived on the market-square and started to look around the stalls, until she found exactly what she had been looking for: Rope and a Po-Koro carving tool for fine detail-work on statues and other works of what the Matoran liked to call art. All in honour of the great spirit, as they claimed. A sour taste spread in Kohra's mouth as the thought crossed her mind, but she quickly pushed it aside again."Say, a question, if you don't mind, " the merchant said as she passed him the appropriate amount of widgets to pay her purchases, "What's a lass like you gonna do with rope an' a chisel?"Kohra smiled her friendliest (and most fake) smile. "Spelunking." she replied shortly, before walking off. The Matoran looked after her, as she disappeared back into the crowd. But before he could wonder for too long, the next customer already demanded his attention. By the time that purchase had been made, he had all but forgotten about the Vortixx.Kohra once again was moving through the village. She contemplated renting a room for the night, but ultimately decided against it. She had interacted with too many of the villagers already. And every contact more meant another potential witness, should her deeds become noticed by the public at large. Ko-Koro had already been a close call. Densely populated Ta-Koro was another thing. She needed a plan of escape.It was time to scout out her target.Heading west, Kohra followed the upward slope of the enormours pedestal of volcanic rock the whole village was built on. Despite it's size, the village of fire was not built exactly in the center of Mt. Mangai. It occupied most of the western half of the magma-chamber and even got very close to the wall in some places. One such place was the access to the cable-car. The main-way to get to the Ta-Koro station was still the winding staricase hewn into the rock, wrapping around the outside of the crater, but there was a small bridge leading onto the small plateau on the side of the volcano that connected the village directly. As her master told her, it had been built after an eruption had caused a small secondary crater to form near the cablecar-station several decades ago.Kohra looked around and soon found a Ta-Koro building that was built two stories high. The second floor was like a small hut built ontop of the larger at the bottom and accessable through a ladder leading up the first roof. After making sure the inhabitants had already gone to sleep, the Vortixx climbed the ladder and started to observe the cablecar-station for the rest of the night.OOC: Sooo, next attack coming soon. It'll be fun :evilgrin:

Edited by Vezok's Friend

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC- DorgathA gleaming blade of iron imbedded itself deep into the earthy soil that is cooled magma. Bits of dirt and pebbles were sent into the air and the blade made the distinctive scraping sound of dirt on metal. Then it tilted and rapidly swung upwards, taking a good amount of soil with it. They both turned, and the soil spilled out into a metal cart that sat on the sloped edge. For Dorgath, every aspect of this was familiar- the gleam of the shovel, the sound of the earth, the heat of the lava below and the smell of heated rock. The air tasted dry and hot, and even the ground below him was warm. Ash tickled his lungs. All of it was so familiar to the Ta-Matoran that he barely even registered the senses- it was just Normal, Home.Of course, it was awful. Not that there was a certain beauty in it- simple, peaceful and useful with a hint of danger- if you lost your footing you’d be in the molten rock down at the base of the slope before you knew it. Once upon a time, long, long ago, Dorgath had enjoyed it. He hadn’t minded the repetitive shoveling movements.Not anymore; now it was just hateful.His mind was free to wander, though, and it rested on its usual topic- the Turaga running the village. Right now he was wishing he had the power to change that despicable fact. If only he was a toa, in charge of the island’s destiny. Heck, he’d settle for being in the ILS, just able to watch the Turaga suffering, their fate in the palm of his hand. To see those awful slugs, the parakuka, on their back…Parakuka. Since he first heard about them, he had been thinking a lot. If they corrupted you, turned you evil, they must be incredibly powerful tools of The Makuta. Long ago, in fact, he had decided that a parkuka on his own back would be glorious, ideal. With the power of a rahkshi… He could become the ultimate servant of The Makuta. Sadly, they were not available to a common lava farmer. He had also resigned himself to this fact.Dorgath shoveled another clump of dirt and rock into his cart. He was currently working on the sloping mound of dirt and rock that was inside the 'Cable Car Crater', as he liked to call it. The Volcanic crater had finally developed the lush soil traders wanted from lava farmers. Dorgath called it the 'Cable Car Crater', because at the top of the slope, where the black rock evened out, a narrow bridge led to the Ta-Koro Guard Cable Car. He continued working, his mind slowly drifting into thoughts of Makuta Worship.OOCHopefully he's in the line of fire for Kohra's next attack. IC- LaraThe blue Matoran stood out wildly in the sea of reds and blacks. She pushed her way past the similar colored buildings and similar colored matoran, heading for the Onu-Koro tunnel. Her back was aching again- her pack of rope and string was resting there once again. Only a few hours more, she told herself, for soon she'd be in the village of earth.She pulled out her lightstone as she dodged around a line of dancers and entered the looming gates. OOCLara to Onu-Koro.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: BloodstoneBloodstone pulled a stack of throwing knives from his pocket and fanned them out for Miraul to see. They were worn and crusted with dry blood."I want these cleaned and repaired," he said, "or replaced if necessary. How much would that cost?"
OOC: Intended as a fair price.IC:"About twenty-five, I'd say. If that's good enough, then pay up and pass them to Divan." Miraul answered.

IC: Cysero (Inn, Ta-Koro)The two lay there for several minutes, Naria's head rising and falling in tune with Cysero's chest as she leaned against his sternum, cheekbone fitting into the space above his heartlight like a glove."Whenever you want to leave, we can leave. I could treat you to breakfast when we get to Le-Koro..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Bloodstone"A fair price, I suppose..."Bloodstone counted the widgets in his pouch and gave them to Miraul, then handed the knives to Divan."How long will this take?"
IC: "A few minutes. Divan is a Toa of Iron. How did you get the blood on them?" Miraul answered.Divan focused, starting with the first knife, and a small outer layer, foil-like in nature, began to peel off the throwing knife.

IC: Kiarani, Inn, Ta-KoroCysero and Naria's peaceful moment was disturbed by a scream.Not the scream of a surprised young woman, the scream of a grown man scared out of his wits. The sound carried up the stairs, clearly audible to those on the second floor.It emanated from the dining area below. And the source was the bartender, who even at this hour had work. He backed up several steps, only stopping when he ran into the wall. He was a large Toa, and not one that looked easily intimidated.Which is why the reason for his fear was surprising; a young female Toa dressed in bright silver armor. Her expression was cold and somehow menacing, despite the lack of emotion displayed. She started toward the bartender with slow, purposeful strides. "Alphonus Vitan. Bartender of the establishment in which we currently stand.""By all accounts, a wealthy man. Being a bartender pays decently well." Her voice was as cold as the ice on Mount Ihu, and as sharp as any sword. Her words carried easily through the now silent air, audible in all parts of the inn."But clearly not enough for you." Her voice seemed to belong to the instrument of justice, as cool and impartial as the executioner's axe. "For the past month, various shops and stores have been robbed. Last night was different. Last night you were caught.""Caught red-handed by the Matoran who owned the store and his wife. But you didn't go quietly. You were too cowardly to stand trial for your actions. So you killed them before they could call the Guard. And then you dumped their bodies into the lava flows so they wouldn't be found."Alphonus' face was pale, and terrified. He was literally shaking from fear. When Kiarani was several feet away, he found his voice. And his sword. "Shut up, you miserable wretch!" He yelled as he drew his sword, and stabbed toward her heart. She drew one of her rapiers, and deflected the attack in a single, fluid motion. He slashed viciously from the side, but it too was knocked away with an almost insulting ease. Before he could attack again, Kiarani's rapier shot out locked its blade against the hilt of Alphonus's sword, and batted it out of his trembling hand. It clattered to the floor. The point of her sword was suspended centimeters away from his throat. The distance momentarily shortened as he gulped. He locked eyes with Kiarani, and found no pity there. "I could kill you. But I am not your judge, jury, or executioner." Earth erupted from the ground underneath him, and swallowed him up to his neck. Kiarani's hand stretched lazily forward, and plucked his mask from his face, smashing it against the ground.She turned to face the dumbstruck patrons of the inn. Some, likely those with criminal ties themselves, had left during the fight. But most remained rooted in their seats. "The Guard will be here to take him away within ten minutes. Continue with your meal, I am sure the inn will have a replacement bartender by this evening."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Cysero (Inn, Ta-Koro)Cysero instinctively held Naria closer to him, as though to protect her, and grabbed the Kolhii stick leaning on his dresser, gripping it in an offensive position with his free hand."Sounded like a fight downstairs. I heard the bartender."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KiaraniAbruptly, the door to their room opened. Kiarani stood in the doorway, seeming quite unsurprised at their position. Actually, she didn't seem much of anything. No anger, no satisfaction. Nothing."The bartender is guilty of murder. He has been restrained. The Guard will take him shortly. I am sure the inn will hire his replacement in time for the evening crowd."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Bloodstone"That is something you don't want to know," Bloodstone said.
IC: "As a Toa with morals, I'd feel more comfortable knowing who I serve. If these knives are meant to kill rather than injure-you'll be getting them back in about the same state you had them in." Miraul answered the Toa.Divan's work rate slowed, trusting and anticipating Miraul's potential decision in this matter. He began to remove another foil layer from the rest of the knives-this served to remove the stains, and would provide him with scrap metal he could absorb for fresh power. The peeled knives would remain dull, however, unless he resharpened them.

IC:Kiron, The Charred Forest"Ughhh." Kiron woke up with a throb in his head. Where was he? A few charred trees, a lava lake on a nearby hillside. Where...Kiron sat up with a start. He was with Erken and Sulkua in Onu-Koro... "Oh, no," he thought. "teleported again." He sat up and staggered in the direction of Ta-Koro.

IC: BloodstoneBloodstone shrugged."Now, mind you, I don't go after other Toa of Crystal myself," he said, "I just watch my back. And use those if necessary."He gestured to the knives."I don't what the problem is."
IC:"The problem is you aren't really making your moral alignment clear, that's what, and you're confusing us with something about Toa of Crystal. We don't serve Makuta followers, criminals, that kind of crowd. I think Hikari would like to know what you're talking about-I've never heard anyone talk about some kind of competition between Toa of Crystal, and neither has she." Miraul answered. "If you can say exactly what you mean, that would be greatly appriciated."OOC:You basically need to come out and say that you think Toa of Crystal like to kill each other, and you're self-defensive. Then Divan can clean up your knives.

IC: Kiarani"Yes. I make it a point to keep up with major people on the island, though I am a little bit out of date. You are Cysero, member of the Le-Koro Kolhii team which lost the last game they had with Ta-Koro, fourth best player on the island last I checked." She recited this information matter-of-factly, as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg