Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Reordin (Charred Forest, Ta-Wahi)In the midst of filing this away, Reordin could see Sulov, too - the other person on this team who had fought at the Nui-Rama Hive - was filing this information away, and he made a mental note inside his head to try and recollect as many of his memories as possible to try and remember the Toa; his swordplay, his words, the number of syllables he managed to string together without smiling, all of these would be pored over to try and develop a comprehensive strategy they could use against the Toa if push came to shove."So, what else is in this...Vault of Makuta's? Don't suppose you managed to take anything more than the stones and a couple wayward glances?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOCDid I say you're eyes were closed? Ignore that. Also, feel free to grab away Dorgath's staff if you need to. ICDorgath merely glared at this extremely good fighter, who managed to keep his calm and reflexes even when he should be on the verge of passing out from alcohol. Just as he was stabbing towards Londar once more, still with his staff's blunt end.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

OOC: No, I was talking to Krayzikk about Nokaron. IC: LondarLondar simply stepped out of the way. And. Into. A. Tree. The unexpected impact caught him off guard. Staggering backwards while keeping his sword in guard position, he said "Well, it looks like Monsieur doesn't want my company. Goodbye."

OOC: Dun worry, Contructman, here's a bit of help you might want.IC: JLJL, as a Toa of Lightning, was able to at least sense that electricity was very....sparse in this place. He could feel the elemental energy trickle from one place to another, ending up where a Toa - who looked subdued, with wrists held together - was absorbing electricity. JL himself probably didn't know much, but he did know that a weak Toa meant that they weren't really going to talk - and at least, this was pretty humilating.He gave the subdued Toa (Norkaron) a tiny portion of his elemental energy, not in 1 piece but as a constant stream - The Toa (Norkaron, again) would have enough energy to talk, explain, but he wouldn't be able to be strong enough to break his bonds, and he wouldn't use it up if his mask was gone simply by talking.JL: Ok, random subdued Toa. Please, explain why you're in this state of form.He kept whatever was on the Toa, such as the cuffs, on.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: JLJL: You mean the Toa of Earth who is currently looking like she's grabbed by magnetism? Oh, and magnetism....not really common. But first, why did the Toa of Earth capture you?He continued to give energy to the female Toa, although it wasn't straining him at all - thanks to his few months of training, possibly. He then turned to the guard.JL: Look, I know this is probably a bit annoying for you, but I don't think you've really heard the full story yet. How about we listen before we randomly capture?He turned back towards Norkaron.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC"And... please don't tell..." Dorgath ran few steps after the toa, but he was gone. He fell to his knees, upset beyond measure. He had let someone see him. He had even attacked them. Why? Why did he do that? If he had only kept his spear to himself... he would be safe now.But Dorgath's stupidity had forced him here. Dorgath put his head in his hands, angrily pushing his palms into his forehead. He was so stupid.... what a fool he was...

OOC: Whoa Whoa Whoa. Hold your Mahi. Give Krayzikk a chance to respond.IC: Norkaron"Yeah, you don't have enough evidence, and this vigilante has broken several laws today."IC: LondarLondar's thoughts turned back to Dorgath. The monsieur was a good fellow, probably a valuable ally. Would he betray him? No. Instead, he would try to seek him out when he was in a better mood and would actually calm his nerves. Then Londar hit a tree branch and was knocked out. He didn't even have time to say ouch.

Edited by Constructman

IC (Oreius)Oreius nodded. "Makes sense; I guess you're lucky you got of there alive as it was."The Company had been walking for over an hour now, and no doubt most of the Companions had no idea where in Karzahni they were. The burnt forest looked much the same: spiked, dead trees stretching on endlessly in all directions. Oreius had a good idea of where they were, judging from the scattered markers that marked the unseen trails of the Ta-Matoran, but by no means did he know exactly where in the Forest they were, nor where they were headed.Oreius was anxious to get started with this saving Mata Nui-business, although, at the same time, he felt a vague unease that he kept trying to push down, out of mind. It had nothing to do with their bleak surroundings, and more to do with his ignorance of the transformation that was inexorably approaching, as well as the events that would no doubt follow. These Essence Stones were their long-hoped-for saviours, yes, but they were also the harbingers of a mighty doom that threatened to crush Oreius' heart and courage if he dwelt upon it too long. The Six would become Toa, and their fate was to battle Makuta for the freedom of Mata Nui.It was a lot to take in, and it was made worse by the mystery that surrounded these Stones and how they would work. Even Takua didn't know exactly how the bond between the First Toa and the Six would look. Oreius' own ignorance made him uneasy. All he could do was patiently wait, and hope for the best. Unfortunately, he'd never been much good at waiting.The Ta-Matoran cleared his throat. "So, where are you taking us?"

IC: Kiarani and NPC Guard"Actually, I have." The Guard responded shortly. "I was on my way to intercept this Toa myself when she was captured by Lady Josen.""Furthermore, I am a duly appointed official of the law, and you have just aided a criminal, and interested in due process of the law." The Guard, being a magnetism Toa himself, freed Kiarani.JL sank up to his neck in the ground, as Kiarani Calix-flipped over to him, hooked his mask with her foot, and backflipped. "You, and the Magnetism Toa ovr there, are both under arrest." The Guard, noticing the energy Norkaron had gained, hit her on the head to knock her out. With her hands handcuffed, low on energy and being carried, there really was no way to avoid it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Krayzikk, I know that Norkaron wouldn't have been able to dodge that but you just autohitted JL. I tried doing that, except with ice, and MAN, did I get called out on that.IC: NorkaronNorkaron redirected a some energy to her head, hoping to give the guard an electric shock as at the very least a last stand.

OOC: What the heck? Guards are Ta-Matoran, Ta-Toa at the most, and you never mentioned that the Toa was a Toa of Magnetism - that post there was pretty much manipulation, auto-hit (Calix grants super athletic ability, not auto-hit) and insta-defense, plus the fact that my Toa of Magnetism had held you, pretty much hurtling you towards the ground over and over where he was.IC: Argentum - JLArgentum couldn't know what had transpired, but he could feel it. So could JL, as used his elemental energy to create electromagnetism, to at least disrupt the magnetism which the weirdly enough Toa of Magnetism guard could not overlap. This time, Argentum grabbed Kiarani again with Telekinesis, and started to use the body to start smashing the ground above him, while using his magnetism to pull Norkaron and JL away from the guard and Kiarani.Before being flung away, JL managed to grab his mask back, placing it on, and transferred electric energy, this time more, to Norkaron.JL: Look, you don't have your mask, but use whatever powers you have - don't stress yourself out, though - to use electromagnetism to disrupt the guard. I'll see what I can do.He sent a powered bolt of lightning, timed to not hit Kiarani, onto the spot where Argentum's telekinesis(+body) was being used on. It destroyed a bit of the ground, which he was sure would be repaired soon enough (He wasn't afraid of community service), but it also let Argentum out, who took the chance immediately as he leapt out and used magnetism to hover.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: That is because there is a distinct difference between encasing soneobe in ice, and opening the ground beneath their feet. One of them you can't really do anything about. I will keep a closer eye on it, however.IC: NPC GuardThe Guard grimaced as his arm went numb. Without her mask, Norkaron hadn't been able to summon enough of a charge to do anything else.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Opening ground underneath someone possible, but using a Calix in insta-hit isn't - even a person with just his head above ground can do something. And also, opening ground underneath a person who can fly/levitate shouldn't really make them go in - which you did with my char, Argentum.Oh, and you kind of played Norkaron's character.IC: JL - ArgentumJL and Argentum stood together now, JL facing the guard and Argentum facing Kiarani, protecting Norkaron.Argentum: Well, we meet again. And look! By trying to be nice, we've apparently committed crimes.JL: Next they'll say that attacking Makuta is illegal because we're attacking him.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Aelynn"Volcaino, Genius," Aelynn said, not really in the mood to continue. "Now come on, lets go find an Inn or something. And a shop, you eat more food then I though physically possible."The Fe-Toa finally took the time to look around. Strange, she hadn't been to Ta-Koro in a long time. How long? She couldn't quite remember.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: I never stated the effect of the backflip. Because of that, it isn't an autohit.IC: Guard"You attacked a Guard. For no good reason. Talking works just as well, and doesn't get an arrest warrant out on you."Kiarani crossed her arms. The ground opened beneath both of them, while the Guard magnetized them in place. Even if Argentum countered it, he wouldn't be able to do so fast enough to stop them from falling down into the ground.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Ic: "He's taking us to where we need to be," Stannis said in his usual cryptic manner, though he added an annotation at he end: "Probably to one of the stones."With each step, though, Stannis became more and more uncertain. While he was assured that they were going in the right direction, the realization that destiny was coming closer to completion like the hands of a sundial to the top of the hour was what he was afraid of. A destiny, a life, was nearing the end of the road, and the stone they were seeking might be the final chapter.But who? Stannis wondered.Death came to those who traveled longest. Takua had left his mark on the universe and had been an able tool for Mata Nui. Was it possible that he, the one who had done so much over so long time, was the one ready to be taken away now that he had armed a new team with purpose? The fact that death can come so suddenly was reminded to him by the taking away of Hafu, a powerful and important person who was wiped off like chalk on shale at the conclusion of his mission. As it happened to him, so it happened to the other former Chronicler's Company members. Stannis' face turned ashen for an instant before transforming to a sanguine one; Takua would die that day, but not until his destiny was fulfilled. Mata Nui would make sure of it....But there was another feeling. Takua was not the only target; danger loomed for someone else. Stannis looked around the team to assure himself. The soldiers in the team had assumed point and trail positions, and the others took guard spots along the sides, flanking Takua and Stannis as the two anointed ones led the way, though Stannis had fallen back, making it seem as if everyone was protecting... him. He was a target, too. But he was worried, opposing the feelings of calm and bliss that was shared by Hafu and now Takua. Stannis could not die. His mission as not completed, he was not ready.He looked around again, this time at the faces of those who accompanied him. Who among him would take the bullet meant for him? Which protector would be a sacrifice to the two gods? Who expected it least?The matoran walked.

So if I auto hit you with 100 lightning bolts, and don't say what it does, its not an auto-hit?IC: JL - ArgentumArgentum didn't counter it as JL used electromagnetism to disrupt the guards magnetism again while Argentum grabbed him and Norkaron and launched him onto a rooftop before flying off again.This time, JL held up his sword as he channeled electricity into a cage around the trapped Toa of Magnetism guard. This further disrupted any magnetic attacks while also stunning and paralyzing if he touched it.JL: I'm not really attacking you. I never did. You just get in the way of my attacks.Meanwhile, Argentum once again held Kiarani in a telekinetic grip as he held her in place, while a magnetic field around the telekinetic grip made sure ther was no escape.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: NorkaronNorkaron was dazed. Apparently she got hit on the head and now, she wasn't quite sure where she was. But she seemed to be in the same area as she was in before because she saw Kiarani fighting two toa, one of them being the one he had talked to, and they were still in the Ta-Koro streets. "I've still got time," she thought.

IC: KironKiron walked out of his house, dazed. he had just woken up in the Charred forest and had returned home to find his communiation crystal to contact Sulkua. He was rummaging through his cupboard when Sulkua used his crystal to contact Kiron."Kiron! !!!!" Sulkua called into the mist. Kiron had turned and bumped onto his bed post. "Ah, there's my communication crystal! Sulkua, you alright? I was teleported and I-""Calm down, Kiron. First,where's Erken?""I have no idea.""Hmm... alright then. Should we continue our quest?""I don't think so. There's been wind of Makuta activity in the villages and every last Toa in the villages is-"The crystal had shattered then, and Kiron poured the shards to the ground. He had gotten word of Makuta activity from his buddy, who was a Ta-koro guard.Kiron assumed the crystal had decayed, and decided to shake off the nagging worry. He stepped outside for air. He checked his Scimitar. It was rusted around the edges, but nothing too serious.

OOC: All right, I have the post for the attack written, all I need is Jilsud and Vinathli to do their thing. I am sorry it took so long, but family-related matters took up a majority of my time this week and I was pretty stressed out due to that. But now I am here and the attack has the go-ahead from Nuju since last week, so, let's do it!IC:The appointed hour had arrived. The Vortixx, wrapped tightly in her black cloak and with her hood obscuring her face, stood in the shadows of a nearby building, not far from the guard-post. She almost seamlessly faded in the shade as she was quietly waiting. Waiting for Jilsud and Vinathli to arrive. She was not a hundred percent sure wether or not the mercenary Vortixx had delivered her note to his Toa partner as she had asked of him, but she decided to trust Jilsud in this matter. It was not a feeling she was used to, but then again, if for some reason her hired helpers would not appear within a reasonable amount of time, she knew the schedule and patrol-routes of the guards well enough to proceed with the plan on her own.Kohra shifted her weight slightly from one leg to the other as she leaned against the wall. The warm and dry stone was beginning to hurt her shoulderblades, pushing uncomfortably against her skin, but she ignored her growing discomfort, remaining still as her eyes surveyed the street running past her, waiting for the figures of Jilsud and Vinathli to appear.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: "Indeed," the Matoran answered Stannis. He started to trend decidedly to the right on his path, downhill. The company entered a steep-sided valley and travelled along one of its sides, weaving between the charcoal trees that stuck up into the air like sharp black teeth. Down the middle of the valley, viscous lava oozed lethargically in the opposite direction of the travelers. "We follow this lava stream towards its source," the Matoran said, calling back to the company.They trekked along the steep valley, watched as hard obsidian walls gradually rose on either side; the valley was becoming a canyon. "Be glad we're entering now," the Matoran said, addressing the unease on the company's faces. "After an eruption, the 'tide' rises a great deal." The hard onyx wallsdefining the canyon, where they weren't blighted by ash and dust, reflected orange light in a menacing way; the trees thinned from burned, if full, trunks to ashen stumps, until eventually the path was free of vegetation, an igneous road. The sky above was clouded with smoke; only vestiges of blue peeked through the thick haze.Finally, the Matoran stopped. Nothing appeared to be remarkable about this particular place: lava-rocks littered the ground, the magma stream was flowing normally. Nevertheless, the Matoran seemed quite definitive. He brushed aside some ashen residue on the the wall nearby, uncovering a hastily-carved letter, " :t:." The Matoran nodded, opened his satchel, and pulled out a hefty-looking, albeit small, pickaxe. "Sulov," he said, "You've got some muscles. Come over here and help me, please."

test2.png

IC: Rocks, lava, ash. No movement, no noise. Note: Letter hidden. No immediate-"Sulov, you've got some muscles. Come over here and help me, please."He's holding this pickax that looks a little like one of my force's dolabra. I'm not a miner by trade, but I did my share. I can help.I silently slide through the group and across the rock. My hand is already pulling off the sheath on the end of my left arm as I come to a stop. By the time I'm at his side, my prosthetic's out and the sheath is tied back on its system of straps.I stand at attention before him. I know he wants to dig, and that I can do so with either of the saperka on me or that pickax. I only need to know the specifics.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:The Matoran handed Sulov the pickaxe. "You ought to just need this. I'm sorry, I'm not of much help, just not strong enough to do this. But you should do alright..." Sulov accepted the tool in his working hand and watched as the other Matoran stepped away from the wall and pointed towards one of the bulbous lava-stones fixed to the ground. "Go and break that rock," he said. "Hit it as hard as you can."Sulov, with the obedience of a soldier, did as he was told. The Onu-Matoran wound up, raising the pickaxe over his head and bringing it down with his full weight on the indicated stone. It cracked. He struck it again with another strong blow, and the crack widened. A third strike deflected off of something in the stone, making a dull ping. "Hit it again, diagonally," the Matoran advised Sulov. Sulov did, and the side of the lava-rock broke, exposing what was inside it to everyone assembled. It was a dark piece of igneous rock, roughly egg-shaped but more oblong. The stone was black onyx, ridged and faceted and elegant. Sulov's strikes hadn't appeared to have damaged the thing at all; it caught the orange light of the lava behind it and reflected it like fire on a mirror. "Thank you, Sulov," the Matoran said, stepping forward and prying the stone out of what remained of its former disguise. He held the onyx rock in both hands, turning it around admiringly. "I left this in the path of a particularly rapid-moving lava flow, here, and watched as it was covered by molten rock... Makuta would never think to look for a stone within another stone, after all!" He tossed the thing to Sulov, who caught it in surprise in one hand, a look of incredulity on his face. "Don't worry about dropping it," the Matoran assured him. "I'm pretty sure these stones are much hardier than that.""This contains part of the First Toa of Fire," he went on as Sulov passed the Essence Stone to his fellow company. They each examined it in turn. "Now, only five more to get... Oreius, I'd like for you to hold onto this one. I don't want Makuta to get his hands on it if he ever gets the opportunity to sift through my satchel, which could be sooner than we intend. Speaking of which, we should keep moving."

test2.png

IC, Aurax: Aurax examined the dark rock. It was hard to believe that such a thing could hold the essence of the First Toa of Fire, Tahu! Aurax rolled it around in his hands. It wasn't too heavy, nothing seemed to make more important than any other slab of onyx... but Aurax knew that this had to be one of the things that the group was looking for. Now he wondered if all the other rocks were similar... Aurax shook those thoughts out of his head. They could wait for a better time. He passed the rock over to Oreius.

OOC: Valria from Ko-Wahi.IC: (Valria)The trek to the Charred Forest had been a long one, but she found herself feeling slightly better as she reached the rather warm Wahi. Valria's green eyes scanned the forest in hopes of finding a spot where she could train for a bit. She climbed through the forest, passing burnt trees, kicking up ash from the ground as she stepped through the dead forest. It took her some time to find it but eventually she did, a clearing where she could train.Valria hung her tattered cloak on a tree's branch, tying it there before stepping into the clear. She did a few short jogs around the area before stretching. It felt good to actually be doing something, even if the something was really only training. She knew that she needed to work out. She was seriously underweight and with the temporary sprain she had received a while ago. She got down to the ground and got set up in a push-up position. She gotten about as far as five reps before falling forward, her arms giving way first. Valria spat out the ash and wiped off her face as she tried again. This time only getting to three before collapsing again. Her muscles screamed from what should have been a rather simple workout for any Toa. Grunting the Toa of Gravity rolled over on her side and began the sit-ups. Not ten reps into it did Valria feel nauseous, her body wasn't used to the kind of stress she was putting on it and she could feel it. The pain felt good and it gave her something to think about, other than Mef's death, Kuyre's disappearance, or leaving Agni behind to help Joske. She couldn't thing about those things as she worked out, her mind wouldn't let her.OOC: Valria open for interaction.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: I put down the pickax just in time to catch his throw. My fingers move a little over the bit of rock, probing its grooves slightly. It's got the shine and blackness of any dark onyx, with a ton of sides to match, and nothing about it really feels or looks different than a regular stone. But I've felt my blows hit this and bounce off like they were nothing. This thing is special.I give the pickax to the Matoran and the stone to Reordin. Looks like it's show-and-tell before someone pockets the rock for transport, and my backpack without the iStone and Trailmix Pack #1 has room for that. My mouth opens to offer....And it seems he already has an idea of who should keep the Essence Stone. I nod. He's thinking ahead-a good sign with great results. He can lead.I put my prosthetic's sheath back on. Then I turn and make my way back carefully-I'm bigger than everyone, so being even a little clumsy could hurt them-and get right back into position. Guard mode on, ready to move.

Edited by World's #1 Dad

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

ICDorgath had reached an epiphany out in the maze of dead trees and cooled lava.The accented trader had been drunk.Very, very, drunk.Thus, if he even remembered anything in the morning, Dorgath could deny it. The other Ta-Matoran farmers thought Dorgath was weird, but not enough to accuse him of heresy on the word of an off-island drunkard. Thus, the Ta-Matoran finally concluded, he was alright.Well, secret Makuta-worshiping wise. He was certainly going to be late for work. The Ta-Matoran had actually, (not for the first time) gotten lost, and had only recently noticed one traveler’s marking that lead back to Ta-Koro. Now he was fast walking back to the village, hoping that his absence wasn’t going to be noted.He then stopped, hearing the grunts of pain and effort than signified someone nearby was working out.Working out? He thought.In the charred forest? Curious, he turned and pushed through some long dead branched and into a clearing, where the forest was unusually bright and clear. A flimsy, purple, toa was in the center of the clearing, ding sit ups. Something about her seemed to make Dorgath compelled to help her, some sort of primal emotion forcing his action. Was it the facial scarring over her pretty face? Or her frail, flimsy looking body, looking like it could snap with the slightest push? Maybe it was her concerned, focused expression, or the fact that she could barely manage her workout. Whatever the reason, Dorgath stepped out from hiding and threw back the hood of his cloak. “Hello, traveler,” he said softly, “What are you doing here, in this dead place?”