Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: AxeronWith an uppercut and a kick, Londar would have been unbalanced; If he wasn't, Axeron would give him to push needed. The Agile Toa of Fire's arm flew up, and angled his arm to deflect the sword to the left while he moved out of the way of the kick and pushed the leg.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Vinathli & Jilsud, Ta-KoroKohra's attack had gone well; A perfect distraction, a large explosion, and an errorless get-away. Only one problem remained. There was now nothing to do. Nothing even remotely interesting. Jilsud sat in the middle of a bench in Ta-Koro, arms across the bench's back, taking up much more space than was needed. As he sat there, terribly, utterly bored, his eyes darting from side to side as he observed his surroundings, hoping to find something fascinating. All he discovered was that one shouldn't trip a Skakdi, accidentally or on purpose, and that some walls quickly caved inwards if someone's head was slammed into them. Momentarily, his boredom was relieved as Vinathli descended from the skies, using her elemental control over Gravity to effortlessly float above the crowds below. She landed on the bench, and Jilsud retracted his arms and scooted a few feet away, knowing how Vinathli appreciated her personal space. Normally, someone who has just fought dozens of Ta-Koro guards, and then went and sat on a bench in the middle of the busiest part of the town, would be noticed, reported, jailed, and, if their crimes were great enough, executed. Jilsud and Vinathli’s crimes were great enough that they would most likely be tortured a bit before execution, but there they were, sitting on a park bench, visible to all. No one notified the guards because of Vinathli’s intelligence; She and Jilsud had been disguised during the distraction, she had worn a completely different Kanohi, and she had even used her element sparingly, and only on objects of a certain type. Currently, the Guard was searching for a tall, unidentified being of unknown gender, dressed in a top hat, ludicrously oversized mirrored goggles, a large scarf, and an unmarked, midnight black overcoat, wielding an axe almost as tall as he was, as well as a heavily-armored male(Vinathli is considerably skilled in the art of disguises, and gender, species, and personality are not difficult for her to imitate) Toa of Magnetism wearing a blue Kanohi Pakari, wielding a long sword and kite-shield. So the crowds saw nothing but a Toa of Gravity and a Vortixx, sitting on a bench, quietly conversing. The subject of conversation was one that Vinathli had been devoting a considerable amount of time to as of late; The search for their employer, the mysterious Vortixx who owed them a considerable amount of money. Having apparently reached a decision from the information Vinathli had discovered, the Toa and the Vortixx stood, and began to work their way through the crowd, Vinathli moving in slow, measured steps, her eyes steely and cold, Jilsud almost dancing around, over, and past people with long, awkward steps that only one with a physique as gangling as his own could accomplish. In a few hours, they were in the general area where Kohra had landed after the cable car, Vinathli busy scanning the area with her Kanohi in hopes of finding a clue to where their employer had vanished, and Jilsud busy watching Vinathli being busy.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: SoliSoli chuckled, before appearing by Stronin's side with a packed sack slung over her shoulder, and sword sheathed at her waist. "Not with me you aren't, let's face it, business has slowed down, and we may as well have some fun while we can. So what'd you say, up for an adventure, and don't worry I've already locked up."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Amaris, Ta-KoroA tall, primal figure was silhouetted against a setting sun, situated on the edge of a stony cliff overlooking a stream of lava, leading to the bustling city of Ta-Koro.Amaris was not one for noise or many people in a small space, and the nearby city was sensory overload to her. She disliked it, and after years spent in the jungles of Le-Wahi, she wanted to return to the silence of nature. But I must stay. She reminded herself. I must rejoin society and civilization. Hard times are coming, and I must find allies. OOC: Open for interaction.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Axeron"You asked. And I'm sure that if this were to the death, the fight would be over."He unsheathed the blade, and walked off, half expecting Londar to follow. He turned a corner in Ta-Koro. And then - OOC:

IC: Amaris, Ta-KoroA tall, primal figure was silhouetted against a setting sun, situated on the edge of a stony cliff overlooking a stream of lava, leading to the bustling city of Ta-Koro.Amaris was not one for noise or many people in a small space, and the nearby city was sensory overload to her. She disliked it, and after years spent in the jungles of Le-Wahi, she wanted to return to the silence of nature. But I must stay. She reminded herself. I must rejoin society and civilization. Hard times are coming, and I must find allies. OOC: Open for interaction.
IC: - A shadow was cast over him, blocking out the sun. He looked up, and saw Amaris atop a cliff, although the light and shadow did not allow Axeron to see where she was facing. He watched, interested. Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: A Skakdi turned to Jilsud and Vinathil upon their arrival at the scene of the cable car, and asked, "What are you doing here?"OOC:Since these two are mercinaries, you might want them to check out the Black Inferno in Xa-koro. Recruiting on the south beach, by me. Amaris, to, if that applies to her. Bijackal (whom just talked to you) can tell you about them because he's hunting them down, or you can find posters on the recruiting in any koro.

IC: Amaris, Ta-Koro OutskirtsAmaris's eyes widened as she realized someone else was near, her honed senses, used for survival in the jungle, now enabled her to detect the Toa below her. After realizing he wasn't attacking her, she smiled down at him, not moving, saying nothing. She was still observing him, taking in all the details.IC: Jilsud & Vinathli, Destroyed Cablecar StationJilsud smoothly spun around mid-step, turning on a heel to observe a Skakdi speaking to him and Vinathli. "What are we doing?" he asked, answering a question with a question. "What are we doing?" He stepped closer, his voice incredulous, his face showing his intense irritaion. "We're searching for someone." He said calmly, all signs of irritation disappearing as he turned around and began to walk away. Pausing, he looked back at the Skakdi. "Ask who, and I'll be forced to rip your lungs out through your nose, and wear them as a mittens." Perhaps the irritation wasn't completely gone.OOC: Sorry, but Jilsud & Vinathli are currently occupied searching for Kohra, one of Vezok Friend's characters who owes them a considerable amount of money, and Amaris isn't a mercenary.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: I knew who they were searching for, OOC. But if that works for you after they find Kohra....IC:"I wouldn't advise threatening my friend. Not when he's got a whole Toa Team on his side. Who are you searching for? Perhaps Bijackal's tracking vision could help you, if you can tell us why you need to find them," Hikari answered from in front of Jilsud. The being was certainly irritated, but knowing what he was doing here might help with the investigation."And why you're searching for them in a place that was just attacked by a terrorist," Axana added, slightly off to Jilsud's right."Speaking of that attack, it looks like whoever did it jammed the gears." Takamaz turned from the ruins of the cable car station he had been examining. Bijackal turned to the ruins and surrounding area, and began scanning with his tracking vision. Most trails and traces here were those of Ta-Matoran.

IC: Not far from Axeron and Amaris, Kiarani breathed deeply, and opened her eyes.Gracefully, she drew one of the swords at her side, and stepped forward, swinging the blade. Following the course of the swing, a wave of earth arced out, dissipating a certain distance from her. She stepped forward and stabbed, a single wave of earth shot straight forward. She flowed gracefully from position to position, the earth moving in time with her movements.As she did every day, Kiarani trained.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Norkaron is in a cell without her mask, probably still unconscious. Could have sworn I posted that, but I guess not.IC: KiaraniThe Onu-Toa was aware of Axeron and Londar the second they arrived. Their footsteps reverberated through and pushed down the ground, allowing her to locate and notice them without ever having to look.She payed them no attention, however. She was in the middle of training, something that she would not allow to be disturbed for anything short of an emergency. She spun on oner foot, sword extended and the earth around her followed suit, raising up and out like a shockwave, returning to its original state as the spin ended. She went from this position into a forward stab, the earth shooting out in the same direction as the tip of her sword like an arrow. The Toa's movements were smooth and graceful, the movements of a being confident in their abilities. The movements of someone who knew exactly what they were doing.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Amaris, Ta-KoroAmaris was slightly dissapointed when the Toa walked away. I must be more forward. I must introduce, gain their trust. She reminded herself.In a single, fluid motion, she lept off the cliff, rolling smoothly as she met the ground a dozen feet below. Regaining her footing, she set off in a strange run that favored her crippled leg. Reaching the Toa of Earth, she stood next to Axeron, a geniune smile on her face. "Fascinating, isn't it?" She said, nodding at Kiarani's elemental control over earth. "Sometimes I wish I had that sort of power."IC: Jilsud & Vinathli, Ta-Koro"Please forgive my mentally challenged friend." Vinathli said, turning around, staring at the Toa around them from behind her Venetian mask. "He means offense, but I suggest you ignore him." Smiling a cold, heartless smile at them, she continued. "I apologize for my impudence, but I would rather continue my investigation by myself. I have to wish to argue, so I wish you good day." With that said, she walked off into the snowy wasteland.Jilsud grinned insanely at the Toa team, winking maliciously at Bijackal, and then followed Vinathli.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: AxeronAxeron could tell Kiarani was a master at her element, and with it a master at combat. But he wasn't really that different. He heard the dull thud of a Toa landing behind him, and looked behind him to see Amaris rolling forwards from a leap off the cliff. He caught her smile, but didn't give one back. "Yes. A Toa of Earth, controlling the one thing we stand on. However, it isn't the only power out there that can be pretty."He held out his hand, and flames flickered, quickly forming into shapes, of a group of matoran dancing around his palm, all created by fires. Holograms.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Kiarani."I would appreciate it." The Onu-Toa spoke without breaking form, sliding from one final move into a relaxed stance, and slid her sword back into its sheath. She glanced at Axeron. "If you would not play with fire on my land."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Axeron"And how does it affect your 'land'? Might I remind you, this is Ta-Wahi we're talking about. Its a land with a volcano and lava rivers. Its where all the firespitters come from."The holograms of fire on his hand was now jumping off, landing on the ground and continuing their dance.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Kiarani"It affects my land because there is actually foliage on my land, little as it is. And this is my property." Kiarani commented, not moving. "So it really doesn't matter whether you think it affects things or not."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Amaris, Ta-KoroWell that escalated quickly."I apologize for trespassing, I did not know that this was private property." She said with a quick, formal bow. That said, she turned around and began to hobble away. Will I ever succeed in my quest? What am I doing wrong? Friends can not be this hard to come by.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Kiarani"Hey. Wait." When Amaris paused, Kiarani hadn't changed position, nor expression. But something about her seemed softer. "I didn't say you had to leave. Come on, let me take a look at that leg."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Amaris, Ta-KoroWhat? She can't be serious... I couldn't have possibly made a positive impression...Amaris paused, her eyes uncomprehending as Kiarani spoke to her. "O-okay..." She said, hobbling back over. "I don't know how much can be done... The arena medic's Mask of Healing didn't seem to work with it..." Gods. Way to go. Reveal your blood-soaked past. Tell her how they called you Amaris the Butcher. You might as well.As she mentally rebuked herself, Amaris, unknowingly, winced at her slip.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Axeron"Well, at least put up a sign or something to say its private property - You'd cause misunderstandings."The fiery holograms died out as he watched Amaris. He heard something about an arena medic, and started becoming curious. Who are you? He thought. Axeron also noted Amaris' crippled leg.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:The track down the mountainside had gone as well as Kohra had expected. That is to say, it was an exhausting march, interrupted by cliffs that were lined with razor-sharp spikes of hardened volcanic rock at the bottom, that she had to climb down carefully. She had left the Snow-line behind long ago and even though she had left the cold, she felt exhausted and sore. There was a distinct throbbing in her palms, knees and the soles of her feet, her own pulse signaling that her body had gone through great physical effort. But she accepted it. She welcomed it even. The Vortixx had received a task by her master; and she had dutifully fulfilled it so far. And if she had to go through hardship to continue doing his will, then that was the way it should be.The climb had just been another obstacle to overcome, another trial to test her strength and resolve. And she had mastered that too. When she had finally reaced the treeline to the east, she couldn't help but smile slightly to herself. The echo of the explosion was still in her ear; and it gave her satisfaction.Still, she was aware that it had been her riskiest move yet. She had employed helpers, helpers who knew her face. Helpers that expected to be paid. And If Vinathli was half the woman she thought she was; and shared a similar kind of resolve to her own, it wouldn't be too long before they were bound to meet again, even if she traveled someplace else. It was good that the Toa and Vortixx did not know of her allegiance with the dark one. There would be a lot of questions she would need to answer at some point.Disappearing into the undergrowth, the Vortixx turned further east, heading for the coast; and the village of water.OOC: Kohra to Ga-Wahi.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: KiaraniKiarani noticed the reference, but made no comment. In fact, she showed no outward sign that she had even heard it. She knelt down, and inspected Amaris' leg carefully. "There isn't much I can do for it out here."She stood. "But if you'd like to follow me back to my home, I might be able to help with it."

fK5oqYf.jpg