Ninjago Questions

fishers64

1) What happened to Sensei Wu's lesson book? (After Lloyd stole it. Did Sensei get it back, and do you think the robots will have an interest in it?)
2) How do you think Sensei is going to end up on the robots' side?
3) Do you think Jay can produce less than 1.21 gigawatts at a time, in order to restore an electronic device, or is it a one-size-blast all?
4) Should Dareth come back sometime in this season, and bring his stone army with him? (Or is he too annoying? I seem to be fuzzy on whether the army was destroyed or just in Dareth's hands.)

1. Sensei Wu got the lesson book back in the episode Lloyd stole it, I don't think it will be appearing again I think it was just something the writers came up with to have Lloyd steal to show how he is still having trouble adjusting to being good and not evil anymore.

2. My guess it will be some sort of virus/infection thing that infects him and turns him evil like some kind of mind controlling nano-virus.

3. I believe that he can produce less electricity than that like a little zap or something instead of him just creating a giant blast of tons of watts.

4. I think Dareth should come back, though I doubt the ninja would be foolish enough to leave to army in Dareth's control that would be like in Star Wars they gave Jar Jar the controls for the Trade Federation droid army. Giving the command of an entire army. So I believe they probably destroyed it or at least hid it somewhere safe.

wearewaiting.gif

I am Talo last of the toa of the lost element of AWESOME.

Toa Talo answered the first question pretty well.The second one is hard to say. It's incredibly unclear whether this is even Sensei Wu turned evil or a robot impostor/body-double. His bio on the Ninjago website doesn't foreshadow anything more specific than him being in "terrible danger" I'm guessing if he DOES turn evil, he'll be controlled by forcibly-inserted robotic implants, à la the Borg from Star Trek or Cybermen from Doctor Who.The 1.21 gigawatts thing is not an important story detail, but rather a Back to the Future reference (that's the amount of power necessary to power the Flux Capacitor). But there's no doubt that he can control the size of his electrical bursts the same way Kai can control the size of his flames. The bio even explicitly states that's the power when he uses his electrical power to its fullest.Dareth may very well come back again, but whether he SHOULD depends on whether a good opportunity occurs in the story. He was introduced primarily to serve as comic relief during the "Lloyd's training" arc in the latest season, and that was the story arc where he was the most relevant... but he could really be brought back anytime even if he doesn't have any important long-term role.As for the stone army, they may well have been destroyed. But if they were left in Dareth's command, he probably commanded them to help with the rebuilding of Ninjago City and then relinquished control of them so they could be sealed in a safe place. It ties up more loose ends if they were destroyed, though.