My Hero Factory MOC Compilation

turtleman

ALERT: All Heroes to the Sector C-8. The Shadow has been sighted fighting Nagos. Repeat the Shadow has been spotted. Nagos has risen a fearsome Ogre. Defend the civilians. Repeat Sector C-8 IMMEDIATLY.

hf_monster_1.jpg

Name: Ogre

Species: Unknown

Weapon: Claws, Strength

Affiliation: Nagos

Bio: This hulking behemoth creature is Ogre. It has been mutated by the serpentine villain, Nagos. The Hero Factory is unsure of how Nagos came upon this monster, but scientists have concluded that he has some sort of psychic link with then creature. His massive claws, heavy and dense hooves and size make him a formidable enemy, be warned heroes.

hf_monster_2.jpghf_monster_3.jpghf_monster_4.jpg

I think Ogre is my tallest MOC to date, he is about 12'' tall. I am extremely happy with how he came out. He is completely made of parts from hero factory sets, no bionicle, no technic.

hf_monster_vs_zoom.jpg

"Incoming!"

zoom_1.jpg

Name: Zoom

Species: Robot (hero)

Weapon: Frost blade, his sword is extremely cold,

if nescessary he can use the energy of his core to bring his sword down to almost absolute zero, freezing anything it touches.

Affiliation: Hero Factory, The Law

Bio: Zoom was created for solo combat. Using his extreme speed he can out run and out maneuver almost everyone. His jetpack and armor is specially designed for high g-forces. He has spent majority of his activation time tracking down the engima known as the "Shadow" and fighting Nagos.

zoom_2.jpgzoom_3.jpg

With Zoom I was trying to get a very robotic look

nagos_1.jpg

Name: Nagos

Species: Unknown

Weapon: Giant Swords, His mind

Affiliation: Unknown,but presumbly to the highest bidder

Bio: Much is unknown about Nagos. What we at Hero Factory do know is that he commits random acts of violence and chaos. He steals, assassinates, kidnaps, every felony imaginable. There is no visible pattern to his actions, yet he is highly dangerous. Wherever he goes the "Shadow" follows doing his best to save those caught in his evil.

nagos_2.jpg

I really wanted to build a naga after realizing how many of those arm pieces I have so I did.

shadow_1.jpg

Name: Unknown, called "Shadow"

Species: Unknown, some think he is a early prototype hero, others claim they have heard him call himself a "Toa"

Affiliation: Good

Weapons: Hand of Omega Destruction. According to eyewitness reports, the claws on his HoD can tear through the thickest armor and shoot bolts of shadow (we don't know what that means)

Bio: He appears, he fights, he disappears

shadow_2.jpgshadow_3.jpgshadow_4.jpg

There ya go all my MOCs that I have assembled now.

"EXTERMINATE"-Dalek #1 to #3458271

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

3DS Friend Code: 4699-6562-6279

Pokemon Y safari: Audino, Dunsparce and Chansey

I love that DW reference (intentioned?) and Shadow is plain awesome.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

I will admit i love the wing designs on the Shadow.. though the images are a bit small

Thank you, I would amke the pictures bigger, but I don't know how to tell the number of pixels it is so i don't want to make it too big and have it get thumbnailed.

I love that DW reference (intentioned?) and Shadow is plain awesome.

Thanks, and of course its intentional, who wouldn't want a glove that blows up stars ( and daleks)? Even a possible toa would want it.

If you have a self MOC you would like me to build just PM me and I'll make it as long as I have the pieces.

Shadow is pretty cool, especially the wings.

About the pics, you could thumbnail them yourself...

Thanks, and with the pictures, I was trying to say I don't want them thumbnailed and want them deeplinked.