BIONICLE MAFIA: Mirror, Mirror, Split Us All

Voltex

BIONICLE MAFIA: Mirror, Mirror, Split Us All

It was a dark and stormy morning, the type of morning that made Matoran stay in their beds and try to get an extra hour of sleep, the kind that no-one was ever out it- other than the Lightning ones. They liked storms. But that's beside the point of the situation.

A lone figure happily whistled to himself as he walked down a river-side town, nearing the river that ended its semicircle of buildings. He didn't know what it was called, nor did it matter, for he-somehow, he wasn't all that sure- had three things that were important.

The first was his purple masked, currently dripping with rain.

The second was a hand-mirror, the kind Ga-Matoran would use to make sure their mask was on just straight for those times when it simply had to be.

And the last was a staff. An indescribable staff. A staff of something that perhaps shouldn't be trifled with.

A Staff of Unlimited Power.

The Host came to the river and nodded to himself, grinning. Tap-tap-tap, the Staff against the mirror. Sploosh. In went the reflective surface. The Toa snapped his fingers.

And on the other side of the river, where there was formerly just jungle, there was a carbon-copy of this village-but it was different. Where the first was white, this was black. Where glow-stones shone bright in the first, their glow was red on the other side. Where Matoran slept in the first, nothing was in the second, but for dastardly creatures that rose from the shadows of special ones in the first villager. He snapped his fingers once more, then again.

A firey glow came from a house, than died off. At the same time a cold wind came through, chilling the village.

Next the mirror rose from the depths, growing and twisting, until it became a bridge between the halves, moon glinting off the glass and handle jutting out over the still-raging river.

"Let the game.. Begin."

Roles:

Village:

The average players who wish to defend their home. They win when all of the Shadows and other killing roles have been defeated.

Villagers x15:

The average citizen of this village, they go about their business and discuss what's happening. They have no special powers other than to vote on a suspect to lynch in the day-time.

Healer x1:

The village Le-Matoran Healer has been around forever, and as such can cure anything. He has't lost his agility yet and so can protect up to 2 people a night.

The Traveler with the Rode x1:

A strange Toa who had been stopping by the village when the Split occured, he's been drawn into the conflict to discover what's truly going on. With his Rode, he can either investigate 1 person to discover everything about them or collect evidence for a suspect list in the morning.

Turaga x1:

The old geezer of the village is probably insane, but everyone still listens to him. His vote counts twice, and if there's a tie the village kills who ever he voted for, unless he wants the double hang..

Shadows:

Evil being who have possessed innocent Villagers to twist them and use them against themselves. They win when all but Shadows are dead.

Rahkshi x2:

Two Villagers who have been corrupted by their own shadows and now conspire against them to kill them. Can be sent to kill a person each night.

The Avsa x1:

The Healer's powers had given rise to this Shadow, who is in direct confrontation with him. He can either target two people, nullifying any Healing they may recieve, or one, who is killed if targeted by the Healer. Like the Rahkshi, can be sent to kill.

The Felnas x1:

As the Traveler slept something crept from his shadow and took over the body of a Matoran, who became The Felnas. It has the ability to switch the identities of two people, who for voting purposes will be each other. This will only be discovered after a lynching of either person. Can also be sent to kill.

The Kraahkan x1:

The Turaga's shadow gathered all the rest of the unused shadows and converged on one Matoran, transforming him into the Kraahkan. He leds the Shadows, deciding who they would kill each night and who to send. Cannot send himself unless he is the only one left.

Neutral:

These roles win by killing the other, and once that happens can align themselves with either the Shadows or Village.

The Pyro x1:

The flame-happy character returns, this time as a Skakdi in Matoran disguise! He selects a person to kill, and either he or the Cryo succeed. If he selects the Cryo, however, he instantly kills the icy inconsiderate impostor and gains a 100% hit rate.

The Cryo x1:

This Skakdi has come all the way from the Glacial Wastes to fight, kill, and freeze. Like the Pyro he selects a person to kill, and either he or the Pyro succeeds. But, if he finds the Pyro, he can quickly slay the hot-headed hoax and always find his person.

The List

0. Null Lynched Round 1 and other times.

1. Protalgif Matoran, killed by Shadows with majority.

2. Chro Lynched Round 2, Villager

3. Toarobot18 Killed by The Shadows, Pyro

4. Canis Lynched, Rahkshi

5. Punished Snake Killed by The Shadows, Villager

6. Lhikevikk- Avsa

7. MaliceGhost Matoran, Lynched

8. Lloyd Matoran, Lynched

9. ShadowVezon1 Killed by Pyro, Villager

10. Norik- Rahkshi

11. Taka Nuvia Killed by Shadows, Villager.

12. Man of Miracles Killed by Shadows, Turaga.

13. Blade Lynched Round 3, Kraahkan

14. JL Killed by the Cryo, Villager

15. Sheogorath killed by the Cryo, Villager

16. The X Villager, killed by Shadows from majority.

17. Onarax Killed by the Shadows

18. Voxumo Killed by Avsa-counter, Healer

19. Tex Suicidal, Cryo

20. 13.1 Unit Killed by Shadows, Villager

21. Rahkshi Guurahk Matoran, killed by Shadows

22. Pulse Killed by the Shadows, The Traveler with the Rode

23. Tyler Durden Killed by Shadows, Villager

24. Derpystar7 Lynched, Villager

25. Burnmad- Felnas

GM. ZakarOh!

GAME OVER. SHADOW VICTORY.

Zakaro

Edited by ZakarOh!

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Number 9 Please. And it'd be funny if I was one of the Shadows, considering that possession is my explanation for being in all these games in the first place. Wait, you weren't meant to know that yet. Never mind. It'd still be funny though. I know I won't be one though, I'm never a bad role. I have bad luck in that regard. It'll all change soon though... Soon...

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

All before this post are good.

Also, @MoM: Not really.. 5 Shadows, 2 Neutrals, 19 Village.. 2 Deaths per night/day, and the Traveler can only produce a suspect list if he doesn't investigate someone, so.. I'd say the odds are quite even, really. Just a lot of villagers to slaughter go through. :P

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Oh, and if I turn out to be possessing a Shadow possessing a Matoran, I totally want a holiday home in the Shadow Village.

EDIT: Oh, and if you want to write an explanation for me being on a suspect list in game, feel free to use that.

EDIT 2: Aww, and I was planning to bring back the Pyro too. Oh well, I have more up my sleeve.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Yeah, considering how big he was, I'm surprised he went away. I'll most likely be adapting him, to go with the two or three of a new role which will serve as the Mafia substitute, but with a twist. :o

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Yeah, considering how big he was, I'm surprised he went away. I'll most likely be adapting him, to go with the two or three of a new role which will serve as the Mafia substitute, but with a twist. :o

The Pyro was actually in my original draft for IX, while the MF was merely added onto a player to give them invulnerability until the Mafia or Sentinels were dead. After Portal and I began the Darkest Days trilogy, I reworked it into a new draft where the Pyro was removed and the MF became its own neutral killing role (with invulnerability still attached).

Spot 13.1

unless that doesn't exist in which case spot 14

~Unit#phntk#1

I don't think either of those exist Unit xD

Alas, poor unit, all his spots doth were taken.

Now, it is time to searcheth for a new one! Onwards, dear Unit!

May your search be profitable!

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Spot 13.1

unless that doesn't exist in which case spot 14

~Unit#phntk#1

I don't think either of those exist Unit xD

Because spot 14 definitely doesn't exist or anything

It's taken by JL

So, technically, it does not exist as a viable option.

It exists, just not as a choice.

LOGIC

SOMEHOW I USED IT

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian