Q&A Contest #2: Entry Topic

-Windrider-

Please post your entries for the second Q&A Contest here!

Entry form:

Member name:

Answer category: [e.g. 1, 2, or 3]

Entry question:

Answer categories:

1. "Well, if you click on that, you might end up banning yourself. Please contact Black Six if you want access instead."
2. "That's odd; when I was an OBZPC, that never happened. Try logging out and back in again."
3. "What you're seeing is intended. However, please refrain from entering any value greater than '5.'"

Edited by -Windrider-

Member name: Bfahome

Answer category: 2

Entry question:

"Hey, so I recently got orange to an OBZPC, and now whenever orange try to post, random words are orange to "orange". Is this a site-wide orange, or does my account have some kind of orange?

edit: See, it keeps orange!

orange 2: Help."

OpAXNpl.jpg

Member Name: Makuta Malignus

Answer Category: 1

Question: So, I recently saw a topic for Mega Bloks on on this odd website called "BZPower," and I was trying to Like it, but every time I clicked the Like button, a pop-up appeared saying "Access Denied." Why is this happening?

bBhcfWO.png

Member name: ._.

Answer category: 1

Entry question:

ᴉɹodɐH

--

¡dlǝɥ ǝsɐǝlԀ ¡ǝɔɐld ʇsɹᴉɟ ǝɥʇ uᴉ ʇᴉ ssǝɔɔɐ oʇ pǝʞɔᴉlɔ I ʇɐɥʍ ɹǝqɯǝɯǝɹ uǝʌǝ ʇ,uop I ˙˙˙ʞɔɐq ʇᴉ ǝƃuɐɥɔ oʇ ɯǝǝs ʇ,uɐɔ I ʇnq 'uǝʞoɹq puɐ ǝlqᴉsuǝɥǝɹdɯoɔuᴉ ǝɹɐ sʇsod ʎɯ ʍoɥ ʇnoqɐ ƃuᴉuᴉɐldɯoɔ sɹǝqɯǝɯ ɯoɹɟ sWԀ ƃuᴉʇʇǝƃ uǝǝq ǝʌ,I ¡uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ƃuᴉɹɐǝddɐ pǝʇɹɐʇs ʇxǝʇ ʎɯ 'ǝʌɐs pǝʞɔᴉlɔ I uǝɥʍ ʇnq 'qɐʇ ,,sʇsoԀ ǝzᴉɯoʇsnƆ,, ʎɔuɐɟ ǝɥʇ punoɟ I puɐ ǝƃɐd sƃuᴉʇʇǝs ǝɥʇ ɥƃnoɹɥʇ ƃuᴉʞool sɐʍ I ˙ʍǝu sɐʍ ʇɐɥʍ ǝǝs puɐ uᴉ dod p,I ʇɥƃnoɥʇ I os 'ɥɔɹɐǝs loɐ uɐ uᴉ dn dod ʇᴉ ʍɐs ʎlʇuǝɔǝɹ I ʇnq 'ʍou sɹɐǝʎ ʍǝɟ ɐ ɹoɟ ƆZq ɯoɹɟ ʎɐʍɐ uǝǝq p,I ˙ʍou ʇuǝɯɐɔᴉpǝɹd ɐ ɟo ʇᴉq ɐ uᴉ ɯ,I 'ɹɐǝp ɥO

banner.jpg

Member Name: fishers64

Question: Recently I saw a thing on the board index called "Evil Controversial Fun" which forum description was "Here you can talk about stuff not allowed in the BZPower rules and guidelines." There's a popup that comes up that asks me whether I want access to this forum. Should I say yes?

Member name: Paleo

Entry question:

I just became an OBZPC, and the Copper Mask talks to me. I'll try to post a comment in the blogs and it chuckles at me. It has a little mouth and it makes chuckling sounds. Kinda like a muffled hmp-hmp-hmp. Real deep. Kinda like Morgan Freeman. But less voice-dripping-in-honey and more condescending-laugh-of-a-potentially-victorious-Batman-villian. But when I start typing, it starts criticizing what I write in the voice of Jim Carrey as The Mask. It makes me really insecure. It says stuff like "You're gonna post thaaaaat? Well, if you wanna, then go right ahead, Mister!" It also sings me to sleep with salsa music, but I assume that's a standard perk of being OBZPC. Is there any way to stop it?

Edited by Paleo

Member name: Wazdakka

Category: 3

Question: I keep getting an error message when I say that I have 6 fingers on each hand in the survey... is that supposed to happen?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Member name: Douglas

Category: 2

Entry Question:

What happens when my Proto bar fills up?

Members who get a full Proto Energy bar will be put into the Outstanding BZPower Citizens member group. Their name will be in a special color. In addition, they only have to wait thirty (30) days between display name changes versus forty-five (45) for Premier Members and ninety (90) for normal Members.

instructions not clear

got tongue stuck in ceiling fan

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Member name: Toa Smoke Monster

Category: 2

Entry Question: So I just became an OBZPC. But when I did, my spinny had disappeared and in its place was this: :evilgrin: I refreshed the page, but my spinny was still gone but now replaced with this: :evilmad: I then tried going to BZP on my phone, but all that was to the left of my proto bar was this: :devil: What do I do to get my spinny back?

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

The Dapper Man

How come, when I try to put in my age, my computer opens up into a massive portal into the depths of space-time, allowing me to visualize everything that happened, ever? And why are there creatures from works of fiction here (Old Ones, Toa, Orcs, Giant Mecha, etc.), too? Please write back as soon as possible, because I'm still trying to find a way back to Earth.

Edited with permission

Edited by The Dapper Man

Morally unambiguous.

Answer category: 3

Entry question:

I logged onto BZP this morning and noticed a little text entry field and the words "Tentacles! How many would you like?" at the bottom of the main forum page. I entered "3" and 3 yellow tentacles started wriggling and reaching up from the bottom of the page. They follow me through the site. Is this some sort of new gimmick to attract members?

Question: Some guy put up a link to a Chuck Norris MOC, but I'm not sure if it's safe. Can I use it?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

Member Name: fishers64

Answer Category: 3

Question: Recently I'm seeing a new system enabled to recommend proto amounts to members. However, I was confused when a dialogue box popped up on my profile asking me to set my own proto level. Is this how the system is supposed to work?

Member Name: Makuta Malignus

Category: 1

Question: So I was trying to change my Display Name, and I typed in "Black Six's Yes-Man." When I clicked "Save Changes," however, a popup appeared saying "I am Black Six. Pray to me for that display name, then you can have it." and there was a button on it that just said "I refuse." Should I click it?

bBhcfWO.png

Member Name: BobaFett2

Answer Number: 3

Answer: "What you're seeing is intended. However, please refrain from entering any value greater than '5.'"

Question: "I tried logging in to my BZPower account today, but it said I was locked out and to try again later. After 5 minutes, I grew tired of waiting and attempted to log in again. At the top of my screen, instead of saying my name, I saw the name "BioMaster5012". Clearly, this was wrong. I visited my profile, and it was empty. I went to my control panel, and saw that there was only one thing - a dial going from one to eleven, with a picture of Kongu next to it. Was this supposed to happen? Should I change the value?

The Legend Lives...

Member name: Douglas

Answer Number: 1

Entry Question:

So I found this picture of "Andrew" on Google images and I tried to use it as my profile picture. When I tried, however, I was given a link to "Andy's Pinterest." What do?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Member Name: Canis

Entry Question:

I was in COT when I saw a topic for Megabloks. I tried to click on it, but a pop-up asking how much I liked Megabloks on a scale of 1 to 10 appeared. Is something wrong with my account?

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Member Name: Douglas

Entry Question:

So today I was reading through BZP and a popup window opened asking if I was too old to be protesting the cancellation of a plastic toy brand. Later, another came up asking how mamy years it has been since I was 7-14. What do I do?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

Entry question: I recently became an OBZPC, which I assume stands for Old Bavarian Zealously and Pretentiously Caroling, and all of a sudden my member group changed to Outstanding BZP Citizens. I'm pretty sure this is just coincidence, so is there any way to change me back?

Question: So I just became an OBZPC, but now whenever I go on BZPower, my computer screen begins flashing different colors very quickly and a voice ominously intones, "ssssstudddyyyy for yooouuur freeeennnchhh tessssst". Is there any way that I can make this stop?

Member name: The 10th Rider

Entry question: Earlier today I was trying to play Portal 2 and browse the BZpower forums at the same time. It worked for a while, but somehow I managed to open up a portal into BZpower's mainframe. I went through the portal and there was this big red button in front of me. Any ideas on what I should do?

Edited by The 10th Rider

Member: Toa Smoke Monster

Entry question: So I got a PM from someone that only had a huge red button in it that had the following message on it: 'Click this to obtain ulitimate power and rule the worlds!' Should I click it?

pc0lX6T.png

(Edited because I posted before entering my username. Blargh.)

Member name: Legolover-361

Entry question:

Hi, I recently won the BZP-Admin-for-a-Day Contest, and I've been banning people regularly, but I haven't come across this before: There's a big "Surprise!" button on my own profile (I'm assuming it's only visible to admins). I'm really tempted to click it because the power has already gone to my head, but should I?

Edited by Legolover-361

Entry category: 2

Question: So I just became an OBZPC. Unfortunately, not everybody on this website is bowing before me and obeying my every whim. How can I fix this?

Member name: The 10th Rider

Entry question: I was trying to take a LEGO Survey linked to by BZPower's home page. I came across a question about how many off-brand building blocks sets I own. There's this dangerous looking guy I keep seeing peeking through my window and I'm pretty sure he works for LEGO. I want to be honest, but I'm a little scared at what will happen, any ideas?

Edited by The 10th Rider

The Dapper Man

I'm not an OBZPC, but it says I am. Orange display name, full proto bar, lessened name-change time, everything. Now, people revere me, I've gone up to five stars and people won't smile gently at me, while breaking my spine over their knee! How do I fix this problem?

Morally unambiguous.

Entry question:

This morning I got a message when I attempted to access my profile. It said "Ring, ring, ring, those Christmas Bells" and had a little pull down menu of numbers 1-10, and it played a song with the number of bells you selected. It was really cute, but when I tried to make it play a song with 7 bells, I got an error message that said "NO. BAD MEMBER." and was logged out, and I couldn't log back in for the next 6 hours. When I finally did log in, I was greeted by a little message at the top of the forums that said "Now be on your best behavior. Remember, Santa's watching you." What's up with the site?

The Dapper Man

So, some random guy just sent me a selfie of his/herself, via PM. I couldn't tell their gender, because they were wearing a suit of bomb-disposal armor. The text below read, "QUIT LOOKING YOU CREEP", and below that, a link that said, "Continue Looking". What should I do?

Morally unambiguous.

Question: So I decided to take this weird nerdy survey to rate Bionicle characters on their power from 1-5. Unfortunately, there seems to be a minor glitch with the program. When I entered "OVER 9000!!!!!" in Toa Lhikan's rating, I got an error message telling me to re-do the question. I entered the same correct "OVER 9000!!!!!" and once more the program did not accept it. Please help me figure out what to do. Is this supposed to happen? How can I solve this problem?

Member name: Toa Smoke Monster

Category: 3

Entry Question: So I just got a message from the site stating that it needed me to chose some other members to go with me on an amazing adventure through the forums of BZP that is so great that if one were to even think about it for a second, he would go into a coma for a month. How many members should I chose to go with me on such a great journey?

pc0lX6T.png

Member name: Scanty Demon

Entry Question: Okay, so recently I started getting these strange PMs without usernames however that's not the strange part. The strange part is what all the messages said. All of them said "Reality is a lie, we all think we live in a free society. We don't. The world is really controlled by Black Six, he controls everything from governments to schools. Don't believe us? This is the proof. You must help us." The sentence "This is the proof" is a link to some part of BZPower I never knew of before. However I'm not sure if I should click it because it looks like it is only meant to be accessed by admins (part of the url says "admin_only"). Should I go ahead and click it just to see what the fuss is?

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb