Who you want to be a XL

We have Rocka, Stormer, Furno and now Evo as XL (i'm still don't think Evo is a XL)

So I like to know of who you like to see as a XL next and what do you like to see them have for weapons.

With me i like to see Stringer or Breez as the next XL, with Stringer i like his weapon to be a upgraded version of his Sonic Boom Weapon (As a Dubstep Cannon(yes a dubstep cannon)) and with Breez i like to see her have a upgraded version of her old Energized Dual Boomerangs.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Either Nex or an actual Evo XL. Not just a huge mech, but a large version of the character.

signoffffff.png

IKR, there should be the Large Version of the Character and not that Large Mech that is not even Evo at all

The only logical choice: Bulk. Something akin to a more heavily armored version of his Breakout form would be nice.

Bulk XL. Definitely. He needs to be huge, and have giant claws, clubs, or swords. Or all three.

And Stringer would be cool. He needs huge sonic boom blasters.

Those two were my biggest choices. Bulk seems pretty logical for XL material.

mindeth the cobwebs

Why not just wait to see if all the other main members get an XL? And yes, Evo needs a proper XL form. Nex would be an interesting character to see as an XL though, seeing as he's a communications expert, an XL set of him could have a large radio backpack.

sailor_moon_banner.jpg

Tired of broken BIONICLE sets? Support the Remolded Sockets Service Pack project by Kon1 on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/17500

Want more female characters to stand with you BIONICLE or HF collection? Support Bunyip's Constraction Line for Girls project on CUUSOO http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6801

Personally, I don't think it's a terribly big deal who gets an XL form. I think the quality of the set is usually more important than whether the character "deserves" or is "due for" one.

With that said, I've always wanted to see a Breez XL myself. It'd be neat to see an attempt at an XL hero with a more feminine build. Naturally, I don't really expect this to happen, though.

Why not just wait to see if all the other main members get an XL? And yes, Evo needs a proper XL form. Nex would be an interesting character to see as an XL though, seeing as he's a communications expert, an XL set of him could have a large radio backpack.

I do agree about waiting to see all the member get an XL but it's good to know of what you like to see next. And I also agree that if Nex as a XL Would be interesting.

Personally, I don't think it's a terribly big deal who gets an XL form. I think the quality of the set is usually more important than whether the character "deserves" or is "due for" one.

With that said, I've always wanted to see a Breez XL myself. It'd be neat to see an attempt at an XL hero with a more feminine build. Naturally, I don't really expect this to happen, though.

I 100% agree with you the quality of the set is more impoerant (even if the set will have the same Hero Factory armor that we have see for the last 3 years) but like what i said to Manterax it's good to know of what you like to see next.

Also i do like to see Breez as a XL as well but i have a feeling that she will not be like Roodaka (hope not) but more like a Female Stormer XL or something like that because i don't think i see Breez with a Furno XL build.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want Bulk to be an XL Hero because he is a strong guy, so I think that he deserves to be an XL Hero.:) If he becomes one, I think that he would probably hold two shooting weapons and having two more mounted on his shoulders even two more also mounted on his back.:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

• 1 month later...

I want Bulk to be an XL Hero because he is a strong guy, so I think that he deserves to be an XL Hero. :) If he becomes one, I think that he would probably hold two shooting weapons and having two more mounted on his shoulders even two more also mounted on his back. :)

See Bulk as a XL would be great but i don't think he have that much weapons, i mean he not like king kong :???:. But i think his weapon would be a two handed hammer with a upgraded Metal Sphere Shooter on his shoulder

• 3 weeks later...

I like mechs - to me, Hero Factory is doing what it originally should have now that we've got Invasion From Below. The chunky, smooth parts really make sense for a robot mecha being.

I think that I'd like a Evo-XL-style big mech of a Surge or a Stormer.

• Upvote 1

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

We have Rocka, Stormer, Furno and now Evo as XL (i'm still don't think Evo is a XL)

So I like to know of who you like to see as a XL next and what do you like to see them have for weapons.

With me i like to see Stringer or Breez as the next XL, with Stringer i like his weapon to be a upgraded version of his Sonic Boom Weapon (As a Dubstep Cannon(yes a dubstep cannon)) and with Breez i like to see her have a upgraded version of her old Energized Dual Boomerangs.

Stringer with a dubstep cannon would rule!

• Upvote 1

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Stringer with a dubstep cannon would rule!

IRK, Stringer with a upgreaded Sonic Boom Weapon to become a Dubstep Cannon would be awesome plus I do have a feeling that they are going to make Stringer as a XL because we haven't seen him in like two years.

I like mechs - to me, Hero Factory is doing what it originally should have now that we've got Invasion From Below. The chunky, smooth parts really make sense for a robot mecha being.

I think that I'd like a Evo-XL-style big mech of a Surge or a Stormer.

You mean a Titan Machine (still not calling it XL) of Surge or Stormer

If they make a Stringer XL, I hope he comes with so many instruments that he could start a one man band.

I thought HF was going to end next year. :shrugs:

Also somebody complained that Stringer and Nex were completely retired because they didn't sell as well as the more colorful heroes. Unfortunately, for Stringer I'm inclined to agree.

I thought people use to say that for years about BIONICLE before it actually ended.

True, Stringer wasn't as colorful as the other heroes, but it was the character of Stringer that we all loved.

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

I thought HF was going to end next year. :shrugs:

There's a possibility that HF is ending next year, but there has not been any confirmation, nor even any particularly decisive evidence. And even so, there's no telling whether it might get a final wave after its last full year like so many themes (like Exo-Force, BIONICLE, Atlantis, and Power Miners) have in the past.

In any case, this topic is just asking what people want, not what might happen in the future.

I'm with you. Also I would buy that set. Stringer XL. Awesome.

But I'm a bit skeptical that they would actually do it. It's been two years since I've seen a Stringer set, so I'm not holding my breath.

Eh, you know what they say, "A boy can dream can't she?" :P

• Upvote 2

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Also somebody complained that Stringer and Nex were completely retired because they didn't sell as well as the more colorful heroes. Unfortunately, for Stringer I'm inclined to agree.

Okay Nex I do think didn't sell well but the last time I checked Stringer was one of the best one out of the others from the year that he was in.

I'm with you. Also I would buy that set. Stringer XL. Awesome.

But I'm a bit skeptical that they would actually do it. It's been two years since I've seen a Stringer set, so I'm not holding my breath.

Well I do hope they make it but ya I have to agree that they may not make a Stringer XL plus he may not even see him again in the 2015 wave of Hero Factory.

• 1 month later...

I want all the characters to have the spotlight at least once. The ones like Surge or Breeze, who are always some of the smaller sets, the ones who are usually swept aside to make way for others like Rocka or Furno.

I definitely think that Stormer should have the spotlight much more. considering he was the original leader in 1.0, it would just make sense.

*INSERT WITTY COMMENT HERE* chimoru2015spinnie.gif

(Credit to Click for the Bionicle 2015 spinnie!)

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I want all the characters to have the spotlight at least once. The ones like Surge or Breeze, who are always some of the smaller sets, the ones who are usually swept aside to make way for others like Rocka or Furno.

I definitely think that Stormer should have the spotlight much more. considering he was the original leader in 1.0, it would just make sense.

Surge was actually one of the mid-size sets in 2013, and Breez in 2011. So other than them not appearing as XL heroes or vehicles they've gotten pretty fair treatment — certainly better than Nex and Stringer, who have always been small sets and who have appeared only three times each.

Here's how the heroes stack up in terms of appearances (not counting multi-set combo packs):

• STRINGER: 3 sets, all small
    • NEX: 3 sets, all small
    • SURGE: 6 sets, including four small sets, a medium-sized set, and a large set
    • BREEZ: 7 sets, including an impulse set three small sets, and three medium-sized sets
    • EVO: 7 sets, including four small sets and three large sets (oddly, Evo has never appeared in a medium-sized set)
    • BULK: 7 sets, including three small sets, three medium-sized sets, and one large set
    • STORMER: 8 sets, including four small sets, two medium-sized sets, and two large sets
    • ROCKA: 8 sets, including three small sets, two medium-sized sets, and three large sets
    • FURNO: 9 sets, including three small sets, two medium-sized sets, and four large sets

Kind of funny how things stack up, eh? Breez has appeared just as often as Bulk or Evo, and only has a couple appearances separating her from Furno. But I get the point you're making. I would also like to see Breez in a large set at some point. Not only would a Breez XL have a chance of looking more feminine than some smaller sets since there it would have more complex building techniques at its disposal, but she would no longer be the only character other than Nex and Stringer who haven't appeared in any sets priced $20 or higher.

Stormer has been in the spotlight plenty, though. As of this summer he will have appeared in just as many sets as Rocka (again, not counting multi-set combo packs). Also, this year is the first time he's appeared as a small set since 2011 when all heroes were released as small sets.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, Breez or Stringer would be who I would make XL. A big sonic cannon for stringer, and perhaps katanas for breez?

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

I think a Stringer XL would be cool. His shoulders could have armor plating in the form of giant drums that release sonic booms, something that would suit him quite well. Also i do think that an XL with a black and orange or black and blue color scheme would be great to have, as there aren't many big sets that are made up of many black pieces and armor. All i can think of is Black Phantom and Von Nebula, that's it. 

I'd like to see Breez get her own special XL form, but Bulk is a must. You know that piece included with Stormer's Freeze Machine that had the two flick-fire missiles? Armor Bulk up round the torso, and add a bunch of those flick-fire missiles into the cladding-holes, on the shoulders, around the rib cage perhaps? Possibly give him a big gun or another drill which can double as a shoulder-mounted weapon with laser-targeting.. and silver. Give him some more of that silver we all love about Bulk.

Wouldn't mind Surge getting an XL form either, or at least a better battle machine. I could easily imagine a bright white and orange machine for Nex, though for an XL.. I think Nex is more of a behind the scenes guy. He tinkers with tech, and invents/provides upgrades for his team, but in the field, unless he was decked out in tech..  I personally can't see him properly as an XL.

I wonder- if we got any new (Official) Hero Characters added to the story, would they receive an XL or would an older character be given the treatment first?

• 2 weeks later...