norik

Catra

00-norik.png
[ brickshelf ]

watch out mama ran comin at ya with a new moc

couple months ago i decided to finally make a movie-based rahaga after watching web of shadows

its still not strictly movie-style but its inspired by it so whatever

anyway, finally got a new camera, decided to modify him a little from how i had him built, here we are

propeller spins, headlight glows, limbs suck

included are vague pics of how to build he torso so you too can have your own rahaga

bye

bionicle is trans culture

This. This is just so beautiful.

The shaping and accuracy of it all if extremely pleasing. The staff just seems a bit off...

In contrast, I actually think the staff is the best bit. It's incredibly difficult to encapsulate a part as small as Norik's staff using different pieces, but it's still recognisable. The use of the engine shaft pieces is particularly clever.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

This. This is just so beautiful.

The shaping and accuracy of it all if extremely pleasing. The staff just seems a bit off...

In contrast, I actually think the staff is the best bit. It's incredibly difficult to encapsulate a part as small as Norik's staff using different pieces, but it's still recognisable. The use of the engine shaft pieces is particularly clever.

to be honest i wasnt even originally going to do anything special with the staff and just make a longer version of what he has in the set, but in the movie the flame part glows so i figured id try something like that. i think it works pretty well and makes for a great basic staff structure in general

also, you might think the engine shaft pieces are clever, but what you dont know is that they also fit in there a lot better than you think and are held in very nicely

also, you might think the engine shaft pieces are clever, but what you dont know is that they also fit in there a lot better than you think and are held in very nicely

That's precisely why I thought that. :P They're not commonly used pieces, so they don't immediately jump to mind, but not much else would fit in that position, which is why it's such a smart choice.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I have to say that I really like the propellers. Unobtrusive, yet pretty similar and functional. Yes, rhotuka were fun to play with when I was younger (who am I kidding, they still are), but I always wanted to have a propeller-propelled Bionicle. Pohatu scratched that itch, but this movie-accurate Norik does it better.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

This is amazing! When I was little I wondered why they translated the spinners into propellers and I wanted to see that in set form. I am very impressed with you work. Have you by any chance make the rest of the Rahaga? It would be cool to see a group shot of them with the Toa Hordika.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

This is amazing! When I was little I wondered why they translated the spinners into propellers and I wanted to see that in set form. I am very impressed with you work. Have you by any chance make the rest of the Rahaga? It would be cool to see a group shot of them with the Toa Hordika.

thank you !! as much as id love to make the other five, there isnt really any feasible way i COULD. norik chomped up a lot of small pieces i dont particularly have huge reserves for, like the ++ liftarms, that wheel piece that i used to attach the propellers, etc, not to mention a lot of these pieces dont come in all the colours required to do so, particularly the slizer feet.

the only other rahaga i could really make would be bomonga and MAYBE kualus, but i doubt that one,

have I ever said how much I love this because dang this is rad

the only improvement I might be able to fathom would be the legs because the way they're bent looks a little odd but iunno how you'd go about changing it

overall: a++ 10/10 would look at again

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The MOC looks amazing, like the body but it look too blocky, the arm and leg don't look good at all but it do fit with the MOC plus i think it will looke better if you added those HF Parts, and now the head fits really well. The propeller on his back looks great and the staff is really good.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube