Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Tornadoes can break rock. But if you condense a tornado's power into a tiny sphere, more damage to a smaller area. Anyway yeah, I meant the cave roof. And they were searching the cliffs around the falls.IC: Dervian realized who he had seen. "QUE!" He used his mask to float back up to the top, then made a little wind nudge to return him to the solid rock he stood on. He jumped back into the opening, this time with a wind shuriken aimed at the Toa of Gravity. "SOLARIS! BACKUP, NOW!"OOC: Which I somehow doubt will show up at all today.IC: Tahuva's Matrix alerted him to two things. Que, and Rahkshi. Lots and lots of Rahkshi. He ran and cut the Kuma-Nui's head off. "Dino, cliffs! Que and Dervian are there!" He found Ratchet. "Follow me!" Tahuva ran off with Ratchet, as Dino ran to reinforce Dervian.OOC: Tahuva and Ratchet to Le-Wahi.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Toa of Air require lots more power to create a Tornado - Staff char created a 300 feet vacuum, and it used up nearly all his energy, such that he couldn't focus. A Tornado is much more than 300 feet, and isn't just a vacuum.Really? Meta-gaming much, dude. Your Matrix really is just an excuse for that.IC: SlateSlate: Fool. Your air cannot do anything to me.Decreasing the weight of the air, and then blowing the shuriken, it deformed, and sent an updraft.Slate: Get your leader, or get lost.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Unfortunately the leader is in Le-Wahi. (Actually, the Matrix was made mostly so that I could track and join Rahkshi fights.)IC: "Give us our friend first!"Dino jumped in and shot lightning at Slate. Lightning did not weigh anything, and it was highly improbable for all 10 bolts to miss. "Our leader's off doing something! I don't a-know what, but he's busy. He's a-not meeting with anybody today."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: It's not so much rage-like than it's more homacidal crazed maniac. She'll be laughing crazily while carving your body into bloody strips. She had not an ounce of mercy and has never taken prisioners in her carreer even when the other side surrendered.Trust me. It's not pretty.IC: Kalama chuckled. "That's kind of the point to waiting." He said. "The defenders always have the home advantage. We know our village better than he does. On top of that if he uses some twisted form of tactics, I'll know how to counter it. However it can go vice versa too so the best outcome is that we clash and lock ourselves in a stalemate. Unlike him however I have the more intelligent support so I'll get some help eventually in breaking the stalemate and pressing my advantage." He threw an arm around Kali who just stood there shocked as he drew her close. "Plus I have this for a secret weapon. My ace in the hole."He let the Matoran go who just stood there face flushed even as Kalama continued. "It's been mainly Tarakava but with each raid we've gotten a new surprise. The second one, Tarakava-Nui joined the fray. Third one they increased in number and even the Takea Sharks came out. Who knows what they've got coming this time around. Harka doesn't actually lead the Tarakave ether. He just kind of watches. He'll see you coming and hide before you get there. You won't find him until he's good and ready to attack personally which will probably be a good deal into the fight before he challanges me."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: I would still like to see that.IC: Slate/Aurum/JL/CyraxSlate used levitated stone to block the lightning, as he increased the enemies gravity by tenfold, while decreasing his own once. He now had the upperhand, as he sprinted towards them, and sent a kick towards Dino's stomach, while using the studden shaft of his lance to whack Dervian.Slate: Your leader, or your friend's death.OOC: That means its an excuse for Meta-gaming.....You don't need that to join the fights. Everyone else at other Wahi's can find a way without some magic artifact to get close.====Since the battle at Po-Koro, when Hafu had been taken, Aurum had been training for X months/days/weeks, after learning that Kopeke was gone and that Makuta already knew his secret, along with quite a lot of other things. Only 1 free Matoran left. However, Makuta also wants to raid Ga-Koro. A Matoran was apparently leading.Since the battle at Po-Koro, where Vidar decided he would mess, Aurum's armor had been renewed, strengthened, his scythe had been upgraded with a tri-blade, and, thanks to seeing what Echelon, Ronkshou and Vidar could do, he had gone training for so long, on the harsh conditions of mountaintops. He was far, far stronger than before, and this meant that his Stamina, speed and strength were also stronger.It took around an hour to fly as a Kahu to Ga-Koro from Mt. Ihu.Aurum didn't underestimate people, so he didn't mind a Matoran leading, although he wasn't sure who it was. But if both sides were in preparation process, as it looked like right now, the Matoran should be around the Tarakava's location. Sure enough after walking around in a cloak (Like an cool dude) and hearing things, Harka was at the southern bay.So he walked there, searching for the Matoran. And come across him he did.....He thought. The Toa of Iron lifted his cloak.Aurum: Are you the one commanding the Tarakava?=====JL: Kali said its personal, and she's your Ace card, so obviously she has an effect on Harka. Anyways, where can I, Y'know, sign up so when I fight, it won't be me getting in the way of the marines? Who would obviously hate it.Cyrax: Yeah, where can I sign up?OOC: +1 to Sinking the village recruiter, +2 to Keep village alive recruiter. So, I believe you're the RPer of them, so...

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Lets be truthful, your gravity training didn't do anything. Being able to walk in 10g's is perfectly fine, to run and jump and spar in it is simply weird, but very possible. Going back to 1g meant you are lighter on your feet until you get accustomed to 1g again.The training doesn't do anything unless you live in a 10g location, and suddenly it becomes 1g. This is a problem both the TF writers and you have accidentally disregarded - In TF, the Autobots are in a much lighter place - they are gonna be much faster, with more jump height and speed. Your Toa, however, is a person whose weight is literally made for 1g. If you want to increase their speed, you're not gonna achieve it by training them in 10g - you achieve it by lowering their weight.IC: SlateNever can anyone overspeed Slate, who controlled everyone's weight. 10g wasn't natural enough for them anyways, unless they were, again, genetically modified by their creator. It happened a lot too. - they'd spent the last few hours walking in 1g circumstances, and just a few days in 10g. They hadn't been training for years - they weren't fast enough.Slate knew that people couldn't focus when getting kicked.....so instead, he decreased Dino's weight, allowing him to fly straight to the moon, while the force of his kick continued. Electricity flowed, but again, he was always faster. But before Dino flew away too far, he increased both of his enemies weight....100 times. WHAM! Both Toa's feet crushed the ground, but it wasn't enough to bring the entire floor down.He did feel the electricity, and it stung. But due to his quick speed, he was still awake, but barely too. Thankfully, there was a stream of water nearby, and he walked over, and splashed icy cold water onto himself.Slate: I said, get your leader, or go away.He picked up a rock from Que's unconscious body. And another. And threw it. Just before impact, he decreased their gravity to less than 1, so they were easily hurled backwards. And then he increased it when they reached the water.He sat down.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: A week in 10g. I'm sure by now they'd be used to it. The training is meant to get them accustomed to 10g, which it did. They spent a week in 10g, increasing their endurance and muscle mass. They've only been in 1g for a day. The training basically means under 1g they're a bit stronger and lighter on their feet (like you said) and normal under 10g.IC: Now 100g was nowhere near normal for them--and a lot of insanity followed. Dervian used his mask to levitate and grabbed on to Dino, but the pain was maddening. "We have to land, NOW!" Dervian brought them down."I a-really don't like that guy..."

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: No, dude. You play video games? Its like playing at a 10 sensitivity for 1 week. You'd adjust in about an hour. Once that is done, you go back to sensitivity 1 for 1 day. It takes 1 hour to re-adjust. Going back to 10 sensitivity will lead to it being at massive speeds. Its no longer an issue of training - its logic. Since the idea was derived from DBZ, well, the only reason Goku got stronger was because he trained his strength, not the ability to stay in 100g's.IC: SlateSlate knew that levitation required much more power in 100g's. Its a surprise they weren't pancakes now. But....There was a hole in the roof, and they were levitating up. If they used the same energy required now at.....Slate made them have no weight. Since they're levitation energy output being caused by Dervian was still the same, they rocketed sky high. Slate waved.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I would not really draw on DBZ as reference for how High-G training works...IC:Sisk visibly relaxed and sighed. "I was big-afraid she'd eat me." he admitted. The Le-Matoran hung back for a few moments to recover from being chewed out by Lenora. But he was back in the game with his head by the time Grochi came around. He walked up behind Lei and put a hand on her shoulder. "Easy, Lei." he said. He looked at Grochi. "There's big-Toa walking around all-over that are younger-aged than all of us here." he added."And to give-answer your question: First pad after the gate."OOC: Can't remember moving anywhere else after meeting back up with the raiders.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: They trained their strength too. (the pushups, pullups, etc part) And it did make Goku faster. I'm obviously not saying they have DBZ-level power, but I'm saying they're above average now. Also, since they had breaks from the 10g, it would probably let them switch between gravity levels just from gaining more adaptability. IC: "What the?!" Dervian deactivated his mask, but the momentum was still sending them up! "We have to whack each other on the head...NOW!" "What?!""We're weightless now! 3...2...1..." They bonked each other, flying down this time. They were also too far above for anyone but a Toa of Sonics to hear them talking. And if the gravity increased to send them falling faster, Dervian would slow their fall with his mask at the last second, and ground would be under their feet safely again.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: It doesn't work that way. Unless your chars specialty is supreme adaptability, no. Its like a guy who lives regularly in 30 degrees. going to a place which is regularly 15 degrees is cold for him, until he adjusts. Going back to 30 degrees will make it very hot for him, until he adjusts.IC: SlateThere were rocks. There were trees. There was everything around him, including the air, to send the 2 flying back up. Plus, air had mass. Anything with mass had a gravitational pull..... Even the two Toa.Slate waved at the 2 Toa who had their mouths on each other's while they were stuck together.OOC: ;)

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I don't remember that ever being listed under Gravity Toa Powers. Though it is true, I don't think it's under their control. I'll go with it this once though..IC: "MMF!" They pushed each other away."That was a-NOT what we planned!" Dino wiped his mouth.Dervian did the same. "What happens in Ga-Wahi STAYS in Ga-Wahi. Now let's go find the others. We can't fight this guy, his powers work well against ours."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: They control gravity. This is gravity. Taa daa.IC: SlateSlate watched as they remained floating. Seeing them pull each other of, he decided to have some fun. First, he increased the gravitational pull of Dino. He did the same to Dervian, except with a pull not as strong as Dino's. Dervian started to orbit Dino, although, due to their gravity, they also slowly lowered themselves to the ground. Slate didnt care - They would get they're leader. However, facing so many in a cave was not good.He picked up Que, whacked him to make sure he was unconscious, the floated out of the cave. When he got out, he starred to walk in the direction of Po-Wahi. When far enough, he removed Any influence of gravity he had over Dino and Dervian.OOC: I want Slate to interact with Barricade next, so Slate plus Que to Po-Wahi.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: "You can worry about other mark bearers later," Knidia said, "We have bigger problems right now. Namely the army of Tarakava gathering beyond out borders."OOC: We're supposed to go register with an NPC called Jennas, who I'm assuming is a Matoran due to Kalama's Batman Complex, if we want to help with this Tarakava thing but I have no clue where's she'd be or if we're supposed to just go "hey, here we are"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Ha, Batman complex, that's one way of putting it. :P Ya, let's just go and say, "hey, here we are." IC: Emotia"Right, let's deal with the Tarakava first." Emotia looked around, "Didn't you say we have to find someone named Jennas?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC-Grochi:Grochi just laughed at what all of the marines said to him. "Well," he said, trying not to burst into tears, "You're all younglings to me." He then turned over to Sisk, thanking him for telling him where they were. "Now," he said to them, seriously, "There's something you all need to know. There are two beings I'm searching for, one is a tall Toa of Air, wears a lot of black robes, and he has a really long name, though I can't remember it. If anything, you could recognize him by the amount of weapons he has on him at any time. And the other is a small Ko-Matoran, wearing a Mahiki, named Lashev. I saw them here earlier, and I have to tell you that they aren't to be trusted. At all." Smiling inwardly at the surprised expressions most of the marines war, Grochi figured that his plan was coming along nicely.IC: Hasil and Lashev:Hasil cursed angrily, slamming his Av'ein-kel into the ground. He had searched the whole village, finding not a trace of the toa of plasma he was searching for, besides a small plasma burn. "Where on bloody earth could he be?" Hasil nearly yelled, as they were walking back to the marines."Well," Lashev said, sarcastically, "I think he might just be over there talking to the raiders. Does that look like him?" Lashev drew his sword and held it before him, along with a small buckler he had picked up in the city.Hasil cursed again, picking up Lashev and running for the squad. "If he's talking to them he's either doing one of two things-turning them to his cause, or turning them against us." He had grim thoughts for what was about to happen."Aren't those the same things?" Lashev asked, curiously. "I mean, if he's evil like you say he is, turning them to his cause probably would be turning them against us, wouldn't it?"Hasil shook his head. "You poor, naive matoran," he said, continuing in the direction of the raiders.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC(Daylah)

"Here we are," Daylah says to the others after setting the table. Three steaks (one larger one for the Toa) as well as three glasses of water were set out on a table outside. There were also clusters of different fruits and even a bowl for a salad. "Feel free to serve yourself and eat how much you want."-Mef Man

OOC: ...Sweet! I'm changing my sig. From now on I shall be known as Batman!Actually I do it to give people a fighting chance. Heck I'm barely trying and already I'm tearing Nuju apart in Le-Wahi. No one would have a chance if I actually tried with a Toa.A "here you are works". I was actually waiting for someone to try and find Jennas. She's really not hard to find. Harka isn't ether. I'm not trying to make it difficult to get recruted. You can just show up out of the blue.IC: "Hello Agarin." Kalama said as the Toa arrived. "You can ether stick with me or find 1st Leftenant Jennas. She should be out at the Marine Complex."-------Harka looked up from the village at the Toa of Iron. His dead eyes stared. "...I don't lead. I just watch. Sometimes I fight." He pointed to the clearing where the other being was. "...wait there. We go after the Tarakava have attacked."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: Ya, I guess we just pretend there were never any Tarakava?IC: EmotiaEmotia sighed, as glad as she was to have already found any other mark bear, she was no closer in finding out who or what caused the marks, or why. "You think going to the tavern and asking around about people with marks is a good idea? Other than that I don't know what to do."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Well, guess the battle's off for two months. I think I will put Sisk in storage here for a while, until the Rahkshi-fight is over in Le-Koro and news of Kapura's death reaches him, that'll be quite the blow for him, since he promised Merror to protect Kapura.As for you Kalama, you're a nice guy, but you did something I didn't expect from you: Forget the chain of command.IC:Sisk sighed. He knew they were preparing for battle, but he decided he needed to take a look around. "I'll be back in a bit." the Matoran said, before walking off to take a look around Ga-Koro. He hadn't been there in a long time and it was good to maybe catch a few quiet moments before preparing for battle.

OOC: HA, well, I'm making your life difficult Veef...IC: Kriigata. Sisk got no more than a few huts down before he was run over by a sprinting toa of water. The two collapsed in a disgruntled heap, which took a few minutes of concentrated work to finally disentangle from. Helping the matoran up was a female toa of... Earth? "Sorry, little one." The toa said, her voice a soothing sweetness, with a hint of parental love; "I'm late for work." With that, Kriigata took off, not realizing her fish net was wrapped over Sisk's head like a hat.

IC:Well, that had been awkward. And unexpected. The Le-Matoran was about to get up when he was suddenly yanked back. He wasn't sure what to make of this, but he didn't like it. "I...ow, you....stop....quick!" he managed to shout while being dragged along. To emphasize his point he grabbed onto the nearest solid object he could find, a boats anchor next to a rack.

IC: Ara'kas decided to take matters into her own hands. She walked over to Kamaehu, not bothering to acknowledge the other two toa. "Kamaehu, there's some trouble up by the marines which I might need your help with. You got time?"IC: Kamaehu instead spoke to Kyara and Nikaron. "This is Ara'kas, my... um, bodyguard, I guess."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC: HA! That's even better than what I was thinking. :evilgrin: I simply though her net had come off and become his hat... now, your idea is MUCH better. ;PIC: KriigataThe rack crashed behind and Kriigata whipped back to see her bouncing cargo. She stopped, but the speed of her Kakama whipped Sisk and the net forwards past her, creating a propulsion which lifted Kriigata right off her feet and flying off the lilypad, dragged by the physics of matoran weight when applied to kakama speed. "BLughugh!" Was about all she got out as the water blew through her nose. Quickly, she dragged herself out of the water and tenderly fished her victim out after."Mata-nui, are you alright?" Of course he's not alright, She thought to herself. He just got dragged and dumped in water by a toa.

ooC: You know what happened to Kalama right? Thus the raid is off.IC: NikaronNikaron shook his head, "With all do respect miss, but I do not think the marines need your help anymore, please look again." Indeed the marines no longer seemed to be in any need of assistance, infact they were dispersing. It seemed that the raid Makuta had been planning had been called. No Makuta seemed to have other plans.Then a Matoran, followed by a Toa(Kriigata and Sisk) came flying at them and into a lily pad. Nikaron walked over to them and offered a hand, "Do the two of you require any assistance?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: I know. I was talking about Grochi and Hasil's feud thingy that's going to go down soon.IC:Ara'kas walked on after him. "Not that. Some weird foreign toa swears he saw this evil toa who's going to murder us all. Or something like that."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC:The answer Sisk gave was a mouthful of water the Matoran spat out, most of which landed on Kriigata. He coughed, having almost breathed in. He had not counted on her wearing a Kakama. Or using it. He had simply wanted the ride to stop. His cough began to turn into a chuckle and then a laugh. "Ha! My first near-death experience-time in over a long-month, well done!" he said cheerily. He reached out and grabbed Nikaron's hand and pulled himself up, still chuckling. "I'm much-right, almost drowned but no biggie. Never boring-days on Mata-Nui."

IC: OnakuAnd so, Ace and Onaku continued their journey towards Kini-nui. What they'd find there was a mistery to Ace, but Onaku was more determined then ever. He knew what he was looking for, or more like WHO he was looking for. He was there... he'd find him there... At Kini-nui. He couldn't be late...OOC: Sorry for being in-active lately, I've been working on a school-project, but now that's over, so I should be able to return to a regular pace now...

IC-Grochi:Grochi walked up to about four beings who seemed to be rather proficient warriors, they were the people he would need to kill Lashev and his foreign bodyguard."Excuse me," he said in his warbly voice, impersonating a turaga, "But would any of you be able to help me? There are two beings I'm tracking, convicted murderers across three Wahi." He coughed a couple times, his weak lungs giving out on him for a moment. "Ah..excuse me. One is a rather tall Toa, with lots of weapons and robes, he wears a Kanohi Hau I believe, and the other is a Ko-Matoran named Lashev, his accomplice. And," Grochi added, "His apprentice."He grabbed his cane, pointing towards Hasil and Lashev. "They appear to be coming now," he said, like a turaga, meeting up with a rahkshi in a dark alley. "Quickly, grab your weapons! Attack!"IC-Hasil and Lashev and Grochi:"Don't listen to him!" Lashev yelled, jumping from Hasil's shoulders. "He's the one we're trying to find!" Lashev drew his sword and his buckler, holding the weapon against the cowering Toa's throat."Listen to the matoran," Hasil said calmly, his av'ein-kel in hand. He pointed it at Grochi. "Now, renegade, I name you a criminal against all of Mata Nui. What say you in your defence?"Grochi knew he had to think fast to save himself from these two. He fired a small ball of plasma at Lashev, hitting him in the arm. It burned him, but no worse than anything a Turaga could conjure up-Grochi had to keep up his disguise from the other four, you know."Attack them!" He said, cowering back when Lashev recoiled in pain. "Kill them! They're renegades! Kill them!" He held his cane in front of himself, and drew his small wakizashi too.Lashev recoiled in pain, holding his injured arm carefully. He dropped his sword, and threw his buckler off to the side, fully intent on ripping into Grochi with his teeth before Hasil held him back. "Let me take care of this," He heard Hasil say, as the tall toa stepped between them."You have attacked the matoran you were sworn to protect, and have offered yourself no defence. For your crimes, I see no punishment worthy but execution." Hasil swung his sword down at the smaller Toa.OOC: Okay, Progenitus and Co., this is where you guys jump in. I'd really recommend being like normal Toa and stopping the execution...so that Grochi's plot shall continue.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: JL/CyraxJL: Probably the big mass of huts where marines stream into and from, some of them with no weapons and then appearing with weapons after going in them, some with scrolls and tablets, and some with some other stuff. Maybe there....Cyrax: Why are those 2 people we met while on the way here screaming and shouting at that Stupid looking Toa Turaga guy?She walked over.Cyrax: Who's the good guy here?====Aurum, seeing no further use, left again, until further calling.....Aurum to Le-Wahi.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013