Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Baron): The toa of plasma jumped at the opportunity, running away from the battle. That toa I hit got away. WHY AM I SO DISTRACTED!?And..who was she?----------Rain cascaded down from the sky."Barry, dont do that. It's not worth it.""But...its money. and we need it."----------NO! NO NO NO!The toa ran towards Ko-koro. OOC:Baron to Ko-wahi.

IC: Lantz heard some loud noise coming from behind him, but he couldn't quite make out what it was. The water was acting as some sort of dampener, preventing him from hearing anything properly. As a precaution he moved to the side as best he could, but he made sure not let up on the singularity. He watched as his blade flew, about to strike Knidia.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Plagia - Ga-Koro Plagia watched the sun drift across the sky, the clouds slowly crawling across the horizon. It seemed so...perfect. Like she could just stand there all day, watching the sky. No. As long as Rynekk was missing she had to keep looking. She glanced back at Akinii, who nodded his consent. Plagia nodded back and smiled, then ran forwards, headed for the mountains. OOC: Plagia and Akinii to Ko-Koro. IC: Gunner - Black Spot Inn Gunner pretended he didn't hear that last comment, and continued, 'As I was saying, my name is Gunner. I'm a Toa of Air, I used to own the most profitable inn in Po-Koro, and am proficient in sword fighting, drink mixing, deal making and witty banter. Would you like me to demonstrate?' OOC: Gunner's accent makes him sound like he's saying his name 'Gunna'. -Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Lantz was tiring. The singularity was draining his energy, energy which he needed because of the present lack of oxygen. His mind raced. His attackers seemed determined not to fall to the ground. If Lantz had any hope of winning this battle, he would need to try something risky. But then, the riskiest gambles were often those that rewarded most.Lantz knew that Knidia's heart must be pounding - as much as Lantz' if not more, because although oxygen came easy to her, it would be extremely hard for her blood to circulate her body with the pull being exerted by the singularity. Lantz dug deep into his elemental reserves and ripped the singularity from it's place, moving it directly underneath Knidia. He started counting. One. Two. Three. His vision was beggining to darken from lack of air. Four. Six. No wait, wasn't it five? Lantz wasn't sure. His muscles began to loosen. Eight. Lantz knew Knidia's hear wouldn't be able to take the stress much longer.Then, suddenly, Lantz stopped the flow of energy to the singularity, and winked out of existence. If Lantz was correct, the sudden dissapearance of the stress on Knidia's circulatory system would cause it to malfunction, causing her to fall unconcious. If he was correct. Lantz fell to one knee. This was it.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: With the gravitational pull underneath her, it was pulling against a huge mass of water and the large surface area of the lilypad, lessening its effect on Knidia herself. She could relax the use of her Kakama, slow down and let herself get some air. She felt a bit light-headed. "Is..is he down for the...for the count?" she gasped at Agarin

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: "NOOOO" Lantz yelled in pure exhiliration. He jumped to his feet, swayed, then fell back down. He leaned forward and grabbed his head. "I should not have done that so fast" he said with a chuckle. He noticed the others were staring. "That was fun. What did you say your names were?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC: "I hear my gods when they speak to me, yes. It is a rare gift." Navayak tried not to look too proud of himself for having the "gift".

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC(Agarin): Agarin sighed. "If we tell you, will you promise to NOT crush the village?" OOC: Introducing Delarix IC(Delarix): Delarix stood in line in the Ga-Koro Inn. He too had seen the flyer. Maybe this was the chance he had been waiting so many years for. OOC: Delarix open for interaction. Hint hint, GhostHands. Interview time.

Edited by Toa the kid
1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

IC: (Aurix) "So the Voices are gods? I... I must have the Gift too! I hear them all the time! They warn me to stay away from the ocean a lot. Until just recently, they told me to stay away from Ga-Koro!" Then another brainwave struck him. "They must have wanted us to meet so you could tell me about them!" OOC: This is almost too fun.

IC: (Cadias) Cadias turned around and buried his face in his hands again, trying hard not to scream or cry. He wasn't sure which would occur should he let loose, but he had a feeling that a certain Matoran might get hurt if he did. The worst part was that now Crazy #2 was in total awe of Navayak, the chances of him leaving were shrinking rapidly.

IC: Lantz scratched his chin, considering the offer. "How 'bout I agree not to collapse the village for NOW.... and will try not to in the future? Because really, no one knows what the future will require be done.Also, neither of you would happen to have a ship now, would you?"

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

Which Barraki are you?

IC (Syyge, Ga-Koro inn): As Agarin walked away, Syyge sighed slightly. The song had brought up memories Syyge had never wanted to remember. Struggling with these thoughts, he got himself a room in the inn and took some rest, recovering from his injuries and tiredom. * After resting, Syyge exited the inn and walked around in Ga-Koro. OOC: Syyge open for interaction.

IC (Lohkar) Lohkar looked Gunner up and down. "How much skill d'you have with your element?" he asked cannily. Good at making deals, ran the most profitable inn in Po-Koro...sounded like he had the makings of an excellent Quartermaster. Of course, he could just be making it up. "What was the name o' your inn, again?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC(Delarix): Delarix waited impatiently for his chance to apply. Joining this crew could give him the chance to show so many people that they were wrong about him. He could prove he was noble-hearted and not a monster. Maybe he'd even find a nice girl for himself over the course of these new travels.That is, of course, he thought, If I pass the interview. He looked at the door again, glad that he was next in line. Then became frustrated with the wait. "How much longer?" He groaned.

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

IC: The waves crash upon the shores of Ga-Wahi, loud yet weak in power. As the water washes over the beach, a figure splashes onto the shore. It is a Matoran, short both in stature and power. The Matoran lays there, waves crashing over his body constantly. Aside from the waves, all the world is silent here. Gradually the Matoran's eyes flicker to life, and the figure looks around. As he glances around he notices his orange and grey body, something alien to him. Come to think of it, everything around him is alien. The Matoran looks around carefully, searching for something familar. But nothing is known to him, nothing at all. Gradually the Matoran realizes that not only does he not recollect the land, he doesn't recall much of anything. For all he knows this beach could be his home. The Matoran can't help but tremble at how little he knows, knowing he is vulnerable. After a time he realizes panicking won't help, and decides to think. "I am orange and grey," clicked the Matoran in basic, "those are the colors of a Fe-Matoran. So I must be a Matoran of Iron. Do I have anything on me?" The Matoran looked around his person, but could find no tools or weapons of any kind. "I'm defenseless," the Matoran clicked, "I have nothing but my fists to protect myself with." As he felt a new fear, the Matoran spotted a small patch of bamboo. One of the long plants was damaged at its base, gnawed on by some small creature. The Matoran began to weaken the base further, hoping to utilize the plant as a staff. As he worked the Matoran wondered what his name was, as even that now escaped him.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

OOC: Gained one Bamboo PoleIC: The Fe-Matoran continued to dig at the bamboo stalk, but progress was slow. Eventually he realized this was taking too long, and began to search for a quicker way to cut down the pole. As the Matoran looked around, something caught his eye. Heading towards the inner region of the beach, the Matoran found a shard from a Cawrie shell. The pink chunk was nice and sharp, perhaps sharp enough to cut down Bamboo. Rushing back to his target, the Fe-Matoran began to grind away at the base once more. Finally the pole fell, split from its roots. The Matoran glanced at the shell knife, only to see that it had broken into dust while he was severing the bamboo. Still, the Matoran now had a large pole of Bamboo. In truth this was hardly a weapon or a tool, at best hitting someone with it would only annoy them. But now at least he had something to work with. Suddenly the Matoran heard a noise from the shoreline. Quickly he darted behind the Bamboo patch, terrified. As he peered through the long plants he caught sight of a large crab, with a color scheme similar to the Matoran. The crab simply went on his way, not really caring to notice the small figure. As the crab scuttled off, the Fe-Matoran sighed in relief and frustration. How could he tell the peaceful Rahi from the lethal ones? He couldn't even be sure if that one was safe, it may not have attacked him, but perhaps it hadn't noticed him. How could he tell what was friend and foe?

"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

IC: ProditorProditor walked into Ga-Koro, feeling quite pleased with himself. "Guess I know my way 'round this island pretty well" he thought to himself. He started walking around, hoping to find someone with a boat that could take him as far as the Kumu Islets.OOC: Proditor open for interaction.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: feel free to tell me how I am doing, I have never been good with controlling individuals in TBRPGs.IC: The Matoran moved on from the bamboo patch, his pole held tight. As the Fe-Matoran walked aross the sand of Ga-Wahi, his eyes darted back and forth. Everything might not be dangerous, but anything could be. All the Matoran could do is be ready for an attack should it come. As the Matoran trembled as he moved on, reality melted away. Suddenly he was floating in a white void, surrounded by a thick clips of bees. The insects dived all around him, their stingers ready to pierce his armor. As the Fe-Matoran dived for cover, the wasps collided in a large fireball, roasting a newly arrived hut. The building began to flick between fates rapidly, both destroyed and slightly burnt at the same time. Emerging from the fireball was a strange reptilian, it's eyes full of hate and a wicked staff in it's hands. The Fe-Matoran suddenly realized he was back on the beach, with no swarm, reptile, or hut to be seen. The Matoran held his head, unsure as to what had happened. What did it mean? How could insects turn into a fireball? Where did the hut come from? And what was that beast? And where did all of those things go. Maybe it was a memory, something out of his past. Yes, that must be it, since those objects were nowhere to be seen. But now the Fe-Matoran had something to call himself. He had see a whisper of something, that appears to have only been in his mind. Thus he will call himself Dece, from the prefixes for the Sonic and Psionic Matoran.

IC (Skraatuth, village outskirts, shoreline): CRASH! A door exploded in a torrent of seaweed. Two terrified Matoran huddled together as a silhouette came into view at the doorway. "Run." The mysterious being said. Both Matoran immediately scuttled out of the door, not daring to look at their attacker. If they had, however, they would have seen a female Skakdi in a bad temper. Her name was Skraatuth, and she meant business. The hut was only just big enough to fit her in it, but it would do whilst she robbed it. From what she could see, Matoran possessed little, only a few sentimental items like pictures and necklaces. Necklaces! Of course, their jewelry could be sold on the black market. She dug out any pieces of crude, hand-made pieces of jewelry such as bracelets, and stuffed them into her bag. They were made from everyday seashells, but the effort put into them would certainly bring a profit. Nothing else here was of value, so Skraatuth destroyed it, overturning tables and flax-making machines, ripping up papers and tearing holes in the wall. This destruction was, of course, unnecessary, but she had to let off some steam. On her way out, she kicked down the support poles, causing the small dwelling to collapse. Ga-Koro was her next stop. She would sell what she could, then make a quick escape before her victims informed any Toa. A simple but effective strategy, by all means. She set off down the beach.

IC: Dece moved further along the beach, diving for cover at every sound. He was pretty sure that the Nui-Rama were dangerous, based off his "memory," but he had no clue as to the threat level of the other Rahi. Anything and everything could be a danger. As he walked the Fe-Matoran spotted some seaweed resting on the beach. Feeling hungry, Dece grasped them and felt the energy within the plants flow inside of him. Now fuller, the Matoran felt a little safer on this alien isle. Despite being a little refreshed, the Matoran continued as nervous as ever, though felt glad that he had discovered a safe source of food. Moving on, the Fe-Matoran began to search the shore for something to build with. He still had some seaweed, perhaps he could make a crude spear? As he searched the waters around him, he spotted a large fang, shredded from a Takea long ago. Slowly the Matoran entered the ocean to grab the tooth, unaware that he was being watched...

IC: Navayak grinned and wrapped an arm around the matoran in a gesture of platonic affection, finally having met someone else who believed. "Tell me, child, what is your name? And would you be interested in being my Deacon?"

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC: Just as Dece has the Takea fang safely in his hands, a fist slams hard into his chest. The Matoran crashes back onto the beach, dazed. Even as the Fe-Matoran checks his inventory, he finds himself face to face with a Tarakava. A judging by its expression the beast hungered for Matoran right about now. Quickly Dece began to run, knowing he had no chance against the reptilian Rahi. The creature chased him for a Bio or two, before tiring of it and retreating back to the waves. "That creature must be an ambush predator," clicked the Fe-Matoran, "As long as I can outrun its initial attacks, it will loose interest and return to hunt another. I hope." Safe for the moment, Dece began to fasion the tooth atop of the Bamboo pole. The seaweed was not the best material to hold it together, but for the moment it should hold. Armed with his new spear, the Matoran resolved to practice his combat skills. A spear after all is useless unless you know how to use it. And just in case, the Matoran might as well learn to fight with his fists too. He will need all the help he can get if he is to survive this island.

IC (Skraatuth, Ga-Koro): "What do mean I can't come in?""We never said that. We just asked you to hand over all items that could be dangerous.""Why don't you trust me? Is it because I'm a Skakdi?""Ma'am, this has nothing to do with your species.""Don't you 'Ma'am' me!" Skraatuth grabbed the Matoran guard round the neck, shaking him violently. The other one stabbed her in the shoulder with his spear."Leave him alone!" She yelled, "This is standard procedure, by law, we don't trust anyone!"Skraatuth let go. She gave both a look of utter disgust as she took the stolen jewelry out of her bag. They looked at each other, confused, then let her pass. As she entered the village she could hear them behind her."What a load of fuss over nothing...""Yeah I know, what was all the strangling about...?""Stupid Skakdi...""Why'd they even let them on this island in the first place..."Skraatuth growled under her breath once they were out of earshot. They would see who belonged on this island and who didn't.

IC: The Fe-Matoran threw his spear again, this time actually hitting the tree. Dece smiled with pleasure that his aim was improving. He threw the spear a few more times, until he was sure that it wasn't just a fluke. His aim was still terrible, but he now had a chance of hitting a target.He wasn't really sure how to practice melee fighting, so he simply attacked the bamboo stalks with his spear, trying to stab and strike them with force. Of course a moving target won't let him have enough time to prepare an attack, but at least he was getting better.Satisfied, Dece began to attack the stalks with his fists, trying to inflict damage on them. His attacks were pitiful. But a few hundred attempts later he actually had bruised a stalk on his first attempt. The Matoran felt glad that the stalks were so common, though he couldn't place why. Maybe it is so that he can repair his spear if necessary? Yes, that must be it. Feeling a little safer, the Matoran ate some more seaweed before walking away. His chest still hurt from the Tarakava's punch, but in time he should recover.As Dece walked further down the beach, and eventually spotted a village of some sort, resting on floating lily pads. There appeared to be some sort of physical confrontation between two sides, one a tall entity with a twisted face and the other short and blue. What knowledge Dece had told him this was a village of Ga-Matoran, blue female Matoran of the element of water.The Fe-Matoran decided that this Koro seemed a little violent, though he didn't know if he should be more concerned with the Ga-Matoran or the tall creature. As he looked at the tall entity, he recognized it as a Skakdi. From what he remembered the Skakdi are quick to anger, though beyond that nothing. Dece resolved to keep moving, as the situation seemed uncomfortable.

IC: Dece walked on, and began to approach a small jungle. As he moved forward he heard a noise, and froze. There was nowhere to hide over here, he could only hope that the creature had bad eyesight and would miss him. Silently he clutched his spear, as the creature approached...The Ussal crab scuttled over to Dece, and began to lick him. As the Fe-Matoran cringed, the Ussal crab began to rub up against him. The creature clearly knew where Dece was and that he was alive, so hiding was pointless. The creature hadn't attacked him yet, so that was a good sign.The Matoran began to walk away, though the crab followed after him. The crab wasn't attacking, merely keeping paxe. Still, it might draw predators towards the amnesic with its presence. As Dece turned around to shoo away the Ussal, he saw a reflection of him in the arthropod. Fear, confusion, loneliness, all that the Fe-Matoran felt the Ussal was experiencing. With a sigh Dece gestured for the crab to follow him, and the two set off. Soon enough the pair of them had reached the jungle.

OOC: Ok, I'm bored too, TtK. IC (Lohkar) There seemed to be a plague of drowsiness in the Black Spot today. Lohkar half wondered whether there was a marauding Sleep Kraata on the loose. "Ok, mate," he said to Delarix, "step on up. I think this chap needs ta...collect 'is thoughts." He cleared his throat. "Who are ya, what are ya, an' what can you do?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png