Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC - Kiox - ._.-ing "You're missing the point." he sighed.He put a finger to his tattoo."You act as though you know what this means. That isn't possible." he added.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC Yasurek: Yasurek sat at a table, drinking, alone with his thoughts. He was still waiting for the pirate captain to finish interviewing people. Yasurek was eager to get this show on the road. Assuming I get in of course, he thought to himself. There's a load of competition. A lot of toa and skadi too, whereas I'm just one matoran with not much of any sailing experience. Here's hoping it's first come first serve. He took a swig of his drink. Everybody's getting drunk. It's what I'd expect from pirates, but I need to stay aware. Don't want to be drunk when he reveals who's in.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

Ic: Most of the walk from the charred forest to the Ga-Wahi reaches was done in silence. Danerys soon found that Acheno didn't really feel like wasting energy on conversation, so there wasn't much to say, and Dany was fine with that. Most of her trekking was done alone, anyway, mostly because of the fact that nobody wanted to go with her. So while the added company, if one could call it that, was welcome, Dany was already quite used to traveling without conversation, and to his credit, Archeno didn't slow her down any. Finally, they arrived at the top of a ridge that looked down into a lush, green gulch with flowers decorating the small meadows below. A narrow stream poured through it to the right, the blue ribbon barely seen as much as heard as the muted roar reached their promontory. The stream itself seemed as if miles down the hillside, but in truth it was a simple bouldering to the bottom of the gully and was not as difficult or as log as it seemed. She directed her gaze to what looked like a shallow grotto in the side of the hill on the other side of the stream. "That's where the digging is. The grotto is the result of my work, and you can barely see the tip of a wall jutting out. My bet is that whatever building is there was buried almost entirely by a landslide, and it was thanks to the tiny segment that wasn't buried that I found it. Quite a lucky thing, really."

Ic: AchenoAcheno nodded and dug his feet into the side of the ravine, beginning his descent to the bottom of the valley. He reached the ground much faster than he had expected due to a less-than-stable handhold, but he simply stood up, brushed himself off, and gazed back up at the Toa of fire. Acheno had initially pegged her as an outgoing, talkative type, but she had said almost nothing through the entire journey. It wasn't a problem, it just seemed uncharacteristic from what he knew. Then again, he had only met her mere hours ago. Seeing how close they were to the site, Acheno felt compelled to speak again: "You coming?"

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

Ic: "Yes, of course," Dany said, a hint of hurt pride in her voice. She was competitive but was still beaten to the bottom by Acheno. She wasn't a fan of that. She hit the bottom and quickly stepped aside from a small rockslide she started that occupied the space she was standing on a second earlier. Taking the lead again, she directed Acheno to a small stone bridge she had constructed across the stream and crossed it quickly, and wasted no time in getting to the digging site itself. It looked much like it was expected to look from above. It was a diagonal dig, a straight wall cutting right into the mountainside at an angle, its brown surface exposed. It disappeared around a sharp corner into darkness, and it is for this reason that Danerys picked up a lantern from a toolbox and gnited the wick with a small flame from her fingertip. "Come, you have to look at the mural itself," she said, waving Acheno to follow her in before vanshing around the corner. Acheno followed right behind her, apparently eager to see it. "There it is!" she said, making an excited gesture at the exposed wall. The lantern's flickering light danced on the surface, illuminating dozens of lines of text written in an alphabet unlike any other. The Matoran alphabet was all circles, making it all very uniform and identical, but this alphabet seemed almost militaristic in precision and organization. Angular, with squares and triangles struck through by lines both curvy and straight, they were laid out in what almost looked like a pattern of sorts. "Whoever wrote this clearly is not of Matoran origin, or anything we've seen. I've spoken to Skakdi and Vortixx alike and shown them the print, but they can't identify its language. As you can see, however, I have poked upwards and reached the roof, which is visible here," she said, pointing at a small place where one could see the exposed ceiling. "The builders were about our size, by estimation. I made the print as soon as possible and have exposed more since, which is why you saw only a small portion, but as you can tell, this is exciting stuff! This opens a really big possibility in our history: we are not the first inhabitants here!"

IC: Arzanyos noticed the odd firebreather drinking heavily at the bar. He pulled up a chair beside him decided to make conversation. "It's not healthy to drink that much, you know. You start to punch people for reasons you don't understand. You get what I'm sayin'?"

IC(Delarix)[Ga-Koro Tavern]: "Trust me, pal" Delarix said with a steady voice, "I have a high drink tolerance. Besisdes, that was my last drink. I'm not going to waste all my cash on alchohol." Edited by Toa the kid
1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

Ic: Acheno The stoic Toa's eyes widened as the mural spread out before him. He inhaled sharply. These markings --He hadn't seen it before, the portion Danerys had shown him was simply too small-- the pattern formed by the symbols was identical to an old BoM messenger code shown to him years before by an Archivist in Metru-Nui. Every fifth letter reading down and to the right was offset by a fraction of an inch: unnoticeable by the casual observer, but enough to hide a secondary code from anyone trying to decode the primary message. Both, however, were useless without the key."Um," Acheno began. "We need to keep digging." He reached out with his powers to sense the plants on the surface around them, much as a toa of water would sense the flow of currents and the ebb of the tides. He could see vast networks of intertwining roots spread for miles around, but moreover, he could sense where they had been forced to make way for unnatural obstructions. Through the blank areas in his consciousness of the local vegetation he could piece together a general outline of the area. A chill ran up his spine as he realized just how large this construct was. He turned around and pointed at the opposite wall. "There seems to be a large open chamber through here." His hands brushed against the crumbling dirt. "I think this is the doorway." Ooc: The code I'm referring to is Bacon's Cipher. Any number of messages can be written with it, but it all depends on the decoding key.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

IC: "Eggs are white rocks with a kind of yellowy stuff in them that you can cook and eat," Navayak patiently replied, not even remotely bothered by his new Deacon. "Bacon is delicious."

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

IC (Skraatuth, Ga-Koro village square): Building a stool out of bamboo she found on the beach, Skraatuth set up shop, writing in crude Matoran: "Hand-Made Jewelry for Sale"Now she need only wait for the customers to swoop in. For the early part of the afternoon, few Matoran turned up, they were all at work at that time, of course. But as the day grew old, more and more gullible Matoran showed up, paying her over the top prices for things they could easily make. But she knew it was all about salesmenship. She could sell an old shoe for a decent price if she advertised it well. But later on, Skraatuth noticed Toa giving her funny looks. Before long, she would have to make a quick exit. Soon enough the Matoran she robbed earlier would grass on her, and she would have to make a quick exit. But not yet, for now, things were going well.

IC: ProditorProditor, noticing a blue-ish Toa who looked like he knew his way around Ga-Koro (Syyge), walked over, and, putting on what he believed to be his most heroic face (which, in truth, just made him look unwell), began to talk."Excuse me? I was wondering if you knew anyone with a... speed-boat... that could... quick-sail... me to the Kumu Islets?" Having been underground so many years, Proditor could only hope the Toa would not notice how rusty his tree-speak was.OOC: I noticed that my character was open for interaction, and your character was open for interaction, and that they were both in the same place and thought "Why not?". =)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: First of all, thanks guys for the support. :P I was way too busy to manage to make a post. Anyway, here we go: IC: Being the lazy Matoran he always was, Athillion had been chilling with a few drinks in the bar the whole time. After getting up from the couch he was sitting, he came close to Lohkar. "I presume you are the one who called us in?"

IC: "Why are you here?" Knidia asked. To that questions Lantz had no easy answer. He could either lie, and say that he was here to cause mayham and have fun, or he could only slightly lie by telling her he was here to meet people and makes friends. He chose the latter."As a matter of fact, I thought Ga Wahi would be a nice changeof pace from those treetops in Le Wahi. The food and scenery are better here, and the citizens aren't all that bad either."

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC - Athillion "Yeah, I and Rahkar both wanted too. So, what's all this about? Mind giving me a bit more extra info on this "crew" I'm about to join in?" Athillion was rather happy that he would finally do something usefull, provided Lohkar's crew had any purpose. I have wasted too much time doing nothing, he thought. It was time he made a difference.

Edited by Riglax

IC (Skraatuth, Ga-Koro village square): A large crowd seemed to be gathering in the Inn. Skraatuth didn't know why, but she hoped it would divert attention from her. Eyeing the dock, she began to put together an escape plan. Once the guard come looking for her, she would run and hide on one of the boats, and, if one was leaving, she could jump on board. The pieces were in place.

IC (Lohkar) Lohkar smiled again. "That's for me to decide. Right, you can go now. I need ta think a bit." As Athillion left, closing the door behind him, Lohkar looked back down his list of names, skills and other notes, pondering who he wanted on his ship, whether he should take all of them, or only the essential ones, who would do well in what role... He swigged his rum thoughtfully. As he was thinking, he was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Busy," he said. The door opened anyway, and in came another Lesterin, this one with green and red armour. "Too busy to talk to me, Lohkar?" said Hahkes, the proprietor of the Black Spot. Lohkar looked up from his note-making, and grinned. "Hahkes! No, no, I just thought y'were another o' these dogs come ta join me crew." "Ha!" Hahkes laughed. "There's no danger of that happening. I just wanted to give you advance warning." Lohkar frowned. "Warnin' about what?" "I'm closing up." "WHAT?!" cried Lohkar. "Why?" "Don't worry, Lohkar," chuckled Hahkes, "not permanently. I'm moving to Xa-Koro. I've heard Turaga Nokama doesn't like the kind of customers we attract, and that the Guard may shut us down soon. No law in Xa-Koro, no Guard - so it's the perfect place." "I see," said Lohkar. "Well, I'll be sure ta give ya a visit next time I'm in Xa-Koro." He grinned. "No place like it, is there?" Hahkes grinned back. "No place on Mata Nui. See you!" Lohkar raised his drink to Hahkes as he left. He then got back to figuring out his new crew.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Ghosthands, what are you talking about? Xa-Koro doesn't exist. IC: Arzanyos snorted. "A decent pirate maybe. But your right. He doesn't seem like the needless killin' type." To himself he added "And that's jus' too bad."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC Fov knocked on Nokama's hut door. He gestured towards Brekan to stand in front of him as they waited for Nokama to answer. Half a heartbeat later they had it. "Come in!" They ducked inside the seaweed hut at the sound of the motherly voice. Inside was Turaga Nokama, working with one of her many exotic waterplants. "Such a shame," she said, not particularly to them, "that such a beautiful plant, once numerous, is on the brink of extinction. And no one seems to know why... " her voice trailed off as the elder got lost in her musings. She did however return to the present quite quickly. "Welcome, welcome, please do come in and more yourselves comfortable. What can I do for you?"

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: "Ah, well, you see umm...." Lantz was flustered. He couldn't rightly tell her the real reason he had done what he did, and short of that, there weren't many plausible explanations. Then Lantz realized he was talking to a woman." I was trying to impress someone. A girl. Or rather, trying to make a point. I don't know, it's hard for me to know what the right to do is when I think of her." In his head, Lantz thought he had struck gold.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: Ghosthands? Wasn't Xa-Koro ditched? Or was it they ditched the Xa-Kuta and the other stuff like the inquisition? IC(Delarix): "I'm not in it for the piracy anyway." Delarix said, "I'm in it to make some friends." IC(Agarin): Agarin was sure this guy was lying, but just to double-check, he focused on making the toa's heartbeat louder. If it was going faster than normal... Lie alert. Agarin thought.

Edited by Toa the kid
1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

IC: Brekan The Toa of air looked around the hut nervously. She hadn't spoken to any of the Turaga of the village before, and she wasn't exactly sure what to say. She looked at Fov, who seemed to be expecting her to do all the talking. "Well... my friend Fov here-" She tried to push the Vortixx infront of her to no avail. "He's not from this island. And he was wondering-" She once again tried to slip around the Vortixx and avoid having to talk. "Who the Toa Mata are. He say's he's heard legends of them all over the island. And I figured it would be better to ask an expert on the legends of the island than try to explain it myself. I knew that I'd never b able to explain it correctly, and thought you, a wise Turaga would be able to." She stood there, sweating slightly under her armor. She didn't want to offend or upset the Turaga in any way, and she just hope that the Toa weren't a unpleasant subject for Nokama. IC: Vrana "You know what, nevermind. Yes, I'm a Golum. Sure, I was a rock filled with yellow. If you want to believe I'm the king of the moon, go ahead and believe that too." He shook his head, looking back over at Cadias. "I don't even want to know what goes through his brain."

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles