Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC, Perkahn:(Ga-Koro Docks)Perkahn's eyes narrowed on Lasinia really really carefully. "Sometimes, you're just plain scary, Lasinia."That was, however, when Merror and his five Toa arrived, which was when Perkahn just simply froze in his steps. He threw a glance to a rather worried Lohkar and understood pretty much everything. "Skyra. And Merror. Fancy seeing you two again. Here you see the remains of an unfortunate battle between two beings, a pretty psychopathic Toa of Iron named Dorian, and another psychopath called Anthyn, a winged Toa of some sort. The villagers don't give me any better description than 'psychopathic winged toa raving stark mad'. Me, Grochi, and... associates - no, Skyra, me and Grochi have left our jobs, don't worry," his gaze into the Toa's eyes also said, "don't say a word about who these people are," "We're investigating Dorian, because we think him a threat to peace, stability, and pretty much any person who wants to live their lives in peace. Our associates are helping us because they... want some compensation for their worries. People tell us Dorian's dead, though. Everything clear enough?"

Edited by Ironheart

IC: Skyra - Docks, Ga-koro -I saw the look in Perkahn's eyes and just rolled mine, what was he worried about?"Dorian is dead? Wow...I even fought him yesterday...I mean I did tell him that justice would catch up with him but....wow." I was surprised that someone as tough as Dorian had been taken out. I mean, I was glad that there was one less menace to society but...

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC, Perkahn:(Ga-Koro Docks)"See, Skyra," Perkahn crossed his arms, smiling, "I pretty much share your feelings about being glad such a menace is wiped away, now the question remains... what menace do I get to wipe away? What menace does Grochi get to wipe away? We need amnesties, and that's the only way I think right and just that we get some. What menace do these associates of mine wipe away? They want cash. Cash is good. For them. So we'd much rather move along. We're done here, my friends, you five can take over at will. Skyra, Merror, nice to see you again, now I'm afraid we have to go."The Toa of Iron, closely followed by pretty much everyone else, navigated his way between Skyra and Pirok, heading off, leading this column of his, towards the Floating Cafe. And hoping so much someone from behind would not try to stop them and hold them up for longer. He did not want to be held up. This girl of Dorian's could quite accidentally get away any moment now. He needed to hasten the pace.

Edited by Ironheart

IC-Grochi:"...Actually, I don't really need an amensty...Oh, wait, nevermind. Po-Koro. Although, wouldn't that fall moreso on Raknar than on me?" He asked thoughtfully, already off on a different tangent, before he turned to Merror."By the way, would that dead-looking Toa of Ice back there be a friend of yours, by any chance?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Gunner - Ga-Koro DocksI nodded slowly at Perkahn's demand of hidden weapons, packing my broadsword neatly into my coat."Hey, Perkahn," I said, following the Toa in the cafe, "I want some amnesty, too! Wait up!"IC: Rynekk Simul - Ga-KoroRynekk remained more or less silent as he watched the trio discuss this 'Joske Nimil' character, who was now a Toa, by some kind of means."Um, who's this 'Joske' guy, anyway?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: As Lepidran convened on the latest meeting spot for their little group, the sun flashed off a magnifying glass slipped into his pack. He'd bought it from a trader as a convenient way of earning trust and-oh who was he kidding, it was because the market salesman had refused to tell him anything unless he bought something first. So he'd opted for the magnifying glass. It would come in useful with his specific skills and had a nice pattern of Ga-Koro design, all swirls and whorls, around the rim and handle. It had been worth it though, as the merchant had been a boon of information. And it had meant he'd been able to stay within the centre of the village, away from the vast openness of the ocean beyond. Lepidran shuddered at the thought of it. Endless space and all of it wet. Brrr...Seeing Stannis enter the square he approached their team leader. Wait, if this was a higher calling did they even still have a team leader? After a brief moment of thought the gangly Le-Matoran that if they didn't have a team leader they probably should and that Stannis was the most qualified to be it."Stannis, a local spend-seller sold me some information. There's a fire-spitter in the village who may be one of the others we look-seek. According to the spend-seller he stands out because he seems to like the water like any Ga-sailor. Apparently his name is..."He faltered as he saw the Ta-Matoran walking alongside Stannis, and seemed to deflate slightly."...your name wouldn't happen to be Oreius, by any happen-chance?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC, Perkahn:(Ga-Koro)Perkahn halted at the entrance to the cafe. He needed to think this out. He couldn't enter with all of them, especially not that premature child that was Mimira (although admittedly cute), not that problematic case of a problem that Lasinia was, and certainly not with Yasurek, the walking armory. He couldn't enter with too many, either. Scaring the girl was the last thing he wanted to do now. At least at this precise moment."Captain Lohkar, you'll come with me, as a partner in this operation. Gunner, you're coming as well. Grochi, try to look your best and come with me. The rest of you... wait for us here, outside. In the case of anything... loud... and by loud I mean chairs and tables-break loud, guns-firing-loud, you slam this door open--- well, dart through the archway, more like - and do what you do best, and that's join us in fixing whatever bloody debacle we've started."He smiled and slapped the piece of fabric covering the entrance aside."Gentlemen, I can't count all the times some of us have said this, but let the hunt begin."OOC: Last post for tonight. Don't do anything more than reply to Perkahn's statements until I post, kay, Infernavika crew?

IC: TarnokTarnok had, while Perkahn had been talking, moved approximately five feet behind him. He had stayed in place when the pirates left.Due to his current lack of identification, it would be difficult to peg him as a member of the Ussalry, unless you knew him. And from his position, he had heard everything that was being said. He recognized several names, notably those of known pirates.He also recognized Skyra's name, as he was one of the better known members of the Gukko Force. Judging by his company, it could be assumed he had gone rogue. Not certain, but it was likely. The comments about amnesty indicated the pirates might have changed. It was the only reason he didn't sick the marines on them.He watched Merror intently. How he responded to the devastation would be a good indicator of morality.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:MihaInside Havon would find a Le-Matoran. A Le-Matoran that looked nothing like Miha. This Le-Matoran was curled up in a ball, crying softly to herself. Something all members of the Hau Karda knew Miha would never do. When Havon and Dekuna came a little closer to Miha, they noticed multiple stab wounds on her Mark Bearing Arm, all of them around the Mark, but none of them actually touching the Mark, or the Countdown that had also appeared.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Skyra - Docks, Ga-koro -I watched as the pirate crew headed off, Mimira waved at me as they left. I looked at Merror. "Well um....I guess we'll have plenty to talk about on the ferry?" I said with a sheepish grin. IC: Havon - Hospital, Ga-koro -Havon's heart melted as he saw Miha, and for the first time in a while he was at loss for words. He also had no idea what they could possibly do to help her, there had to be something...

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

ICNatural refrigeration. Impressive! I only thought Ko-Koro did so, and for obvious reasons.As I munched on the appetizer I watched her in a few short minutes prepare a hearty breakfast, explaining how the Ga-Korian "icebox" worked, everything rather wonderfully prepared and visually appealing. In no time we were eating together, and she of course gave me the warning of eating too much. Not that I didn't appreciate it, but as an athlete I understood the importance of proper nutrition, and what to eat when, and how much. The reminder was nice however, and it did take a rather large amount of willpower not to gobble up everything in sight.Over food we made small talk, simply chatting, laughing, and exchanging stories... or more like conversation followed by a question or two about my condition. Surprisingly I didn't mind, her demeanor and the hut itself promoting a casual and relaxed atmosphere. I was feeling so much better and pretty much like myself, which was a change from yesterday. Amazing what some sleep and food can do. And it was over breakfast that I made a decision:I decided I wouldn't hit on Cael.Under any other circumstance I would, and do it hard. I mean she had both: body AND brains, with a great personality to boot. That's hard to find these days. But quietly I came to realize that she had something I needed due to my transformation: normalcy and caring. As good as I felt now I knew that would change, and it will take time for me to fully adjust with all the new aspect of being a Toa. I still had deep emotions to deal with, not to mention I highly doubt I will come out of this process without injury. She... could help me with that. Already helped me with that. Greatly. And that lead to probably most important reason:She went out of her way to help me.Yes, there were others trying, but she actually succeeded, and in doing so took a tremendous risk. Not only that, but she was pretty much putting a majority of her life on pause to see to it that I got the best care while I underwent this slow metamorphosis, practically bending over backwards. I never had anyone do that for me before. I could not justify myself doing that while she did this. Sarcasm, wit, suave, me being me yes. Maybe a flirt or two. But other than that she was off-limits.That was a surprisingly hard decision. But somewhere in the back of my head I knew it was the right decision.What was this? I frowned slightly. A conscience concerning women? Never. Just being professional and polite, that's all. That being thought I excused myself and walked to the back door, figuring I should don on my armor. When I opened the door however I could not believe what I saw."Son of a Rahkshi!" I twirled around is disbelief at a very confused and suddenly concerned Cael."My armor! It's gone!"OOC: if you need to bunny Joske a bit to get more information it's alright :P

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: TarnokTarnok studied Skyra carefully, from just outside his field of vision.Association with known pirates. Strange glow on a specific location on his body... Can't get a good look from here. He also appears to know that Ta-Toa in some way. Another reason to monitor them both.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Skeldan:Skeldan quickly caught up with the goup, out of breath and a recalcitrant Ussal trailing behind him as he pulled it along. He looked around the group, a frown on his face but a smile in his eyes."I nod off for a few minutes," he growled, seemingly angry, "And you people run off without me? Really?" He then gestured to the group that had run past them."Also...Skyra, correct? Yes, yes, I remember...Skyra, how did you know that guy?" he asked, referring to a discussion he couldn't possibly have overheard...unless, of course, he'd been observing them while his mask was active. Which he had.

profiles i guess

OOC: It was a while ago. xPIC-Nokth:"I fear that may not be the best idea," Nokth growled. "As you can see, it is in the impound dock, and the captain is nowhere to be seen. No, I fear we may have to look for a different ship." He sighed slightly."Well, there goes the only ship I know of. You see any that look familiar?"
OOC: oic. XPIC - Decaia - Ga-Koro: "You said that before, didn't you?" Decaia asked, shrugging. "Just thought I'd double-check." He stopped walking, looking around at the various boats and ships. "I don't see any whose owners I would know... However, I am curious about that..." He pointed to a section of the docks that appeared to be rather badly damaged. The activity in that direction, coupled with the villagers' current state of mind, suggested that whatever had happened had occurred over there. "I say we investigate. Maybe we'll find a boat on the way..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC-Nokth:"Hopefully," the Akrainid growled. He set the podao upon his back, proceeding follow behind Decaia, the perfect image of a menacing guard: Rippling muscles, menacing eyes, large weapons and a head taller than his charge."I wonder, though...The damage, judging on first glance, looks to have been caused by somebody with a rather solid element: Either Stone, Earth, or Iron. The splintering, with how jagged the destroyed docks appear to be, gives it away."

profiles i guess

IC: TarnokKarzahni.Ko-Toa. Iden. Could monitor any move I make. Pay special attention to that one, make sure I don't get too close when he drops. Tarnok's eyes flicked to watch Skeldan.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - Decaia - Ga-Koro Docks: "Indeed," Decaia said. "Or, perhaps it was a wielder of Plant Life? One with such power could easily have caused a sort of wood-slash-plant-matter detonation... What I wonder, though, is why this mystery person would cause such damage to the docks. What were they after? Who else was involved? Such thought-provoking questions..."By now they were nearing the site. The Toa of Water smiled behind his mask as he recognized numerous Ga-Koro Guard members busily investigating the scene--guards who had been around even when he had been on the force. Unlike others, he felt no nostalgic wants from the sight--their familiarity stirred nothing inside of his heart. He did, however, hope that they would not recognize him. While it had been long enough that they probably didn't, given his changed armor and mask, there was still the possibility, and he knew that nothing good would come of it if they did.Not that he mentioned this to Nokth. Why bother?

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC-Nokth:Nokth shook his head, not knowing why somebody would do this, and at what he mentioned about a Toa of Plantlife."A Toa of Plantlife," he began, "Would be slightly more thorough about it. See the posts still standing up in the water? The jagged ends of the docks where the planks were crushed apart? A Toa of Plantlife wouldn't leave this much, and it would still be somewhat smoother. If they had caused a detonation, for one thing, the wood would have split down the grain, but here you can see that it was crushed and broken against the grain."

profiles i guess

IC: ZakamaZakama ran into the beach and tripped, tumbling into the canister, "Found it!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

He faltered as he saw the Ta-Matoran walking alongside Stannis, and seemed to deflate slightly."...your name wouldn't happen to be Oreius, by any happen-chance?"
IC (Oreius)"Yes, that's me," Oreius replied. He held out a hand to shake. "You must be one of the others Stannis told me about."

IC: ZakamaZakama looked inside the canister, "Hey what's this?"IC: HelsinaHelsina walked onto the beach of Ga-Wahi and noticed two Toa, one looked like..."Zacax?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zakama and Helsina"I...I dont know..." Zakama said,"or maybe not," Helsina said, "Anywhonwhat are you two cute Toa doing here?"

IC: Gunner - Ga-Koro DocksI smirked, "I've honestly stopped counting, Perkahn..."Glancing back to Lasinia, I added, "Alright. If something goes wrong, we'll be sure to let you know. Just listen for the sounds of Grochi's screams."IC: Rynekk Simul - Ga-KoroRynekk raised an eyebrow, "I... didn't realize you were such a big Kohlii fan, ma'am."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Zakama and HelsinaZakama blushed a bit, "Yea we're trying to recover memories,""Well unless you don't move that canister from my spot of the beach, I'll jog that memory, and a new one two," she said in a stern tone,

IC: ZakamaZakama helped lift it up and moved it from the spot, "Man this is heavy!" he said,"Ugh..." she moaned as he use her powers to bring a vine from the forest to come lift the canister.

IC: HelsinaHelsina started to laugh ad tossed the canister into the air, "A Toa who doesn't know his powers?! That's a first! HAHAHA!""I didn't either at one point, that's what happens when your memory is lost!" Zakama said,

IC: Zakama and Helsina"Fought a guy," Zakama said, "Found out I could fight and my mask had a power to it two, which was shielding,""...I have officially met dumb and dumber...." Helsina said face palming herself,

IC: Zakama and Helsina"I don't know don't care," she said as she walked off, "I'm gonna head to the Islets,""Well she's a :censored:," Zacax whispered

IC: Zakama"It looks like a message etched into it..." Zakama said, "Toa...Revor...Toa of Iron...that's I can read...."