Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Jade)

(Ga-Koro, Outside of Fleron's Hut)

Jade nods her head and follows the Toa outside and onto the lily pad streets of Ga-Koro. The sun was shining as bright as always, bringing a nice warmth to the tropical paradise that is Ga-Koro. It lightened Jade's mood and allowed a small grin to form on her face. It was looking to be a good day so far. She had a place to stay (for now, atleast), food, a new ally, and now she could possibly look into getting future jobs once she paid Fleron back.

The Toa continues to grin as she follows Fleron. Yes, the day was looking brighter already.

-Mef Man

IC: Wraith - Seventh's Home -
"I don't see the logic behind consuming so much food at once, but if this is how you wish to use your fruit then that's up to you." Wraith said, sitting down at the table, the fruit piled up there.
Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC(Alissita and Jade)

(Ga-Koro, Bounty Office)

He's got manners too. Interesting.

Jade walks into the bounty office, happy to be in a zone that she fit in. Playing house wife wasn't exactly her thing. But, as she walked in, she could hear a sound she had recently uttered: crying.

The Toa makes her way toward the nearby desk then peers over the front to see a Matoran of electricity in a tumped over chair, crying.

"Didn't your teacher tell you not to play around in chair?" Jade asks rather harshly. All Alissita could do was continue sobbing, though. On any other day, the Toa of electricity would have left the Matoran. But, Jade couldn't forget the deed that Fleron had done for her when she was in tears.

Reluctantly, Jade walks behind the desk and helps the Matoran up to a standing position.

"Just calm down, it'll be alright," Jade says in a not-so-comforting tone.

-Mef Man

IC(Alissita and Jade)

(Ga-Koro Bounty Office)

Alissita looks up toward the two Toa standing over her. While one was quite awkward as she spoke, the other was rather sweet and kind. Alissita decided to open up to this one.

"I-in the office. A mean Toa pushed me down and slap-slapped me!" Alissita manages through the tears, hand still held to her face. Jade rolls her eyes in disgust. She had just murdered who she thought were her friends, hiked the below zero degree mountains of Ko-Wahi, then found out her parents had died. Then she cried. But with this little one, she had a slap to the face then fell out of her chair and she was crying over that?

"Karz, why don't you grow up," Jade sighs before turning toward the window. Arms crossed, she simply stares out toward the beach. This only inspired more tears to flow down the Matoran of electricity.

-Mef Man

IC(Alissita and Jade)

(Ga-Koro Bounty Office)

Jade rolls her eyes at Fleron's statement about her. He had no idea what she had been through for the past twenty somewhat years.

It's been a rough life.

"A-a mad Toa," Alissita replies. "I've never seen him before, but he went in there," she adds, pointing toward the nearby door.

-Mef Man

IC(Jade and Khijow)

(Ga-Koro Bounty Office)

"Karz," curses Jade. She had left her rapier at the hut, but she still had her elemental powers. After uncrossing her arms, her fingers began to crackle with electrical energy. Jade grins as she places her hand on the door knob. It would immediatly shock whatever was on the other side with enough electricity to knock out a being.

Khijow (on the other side of the door) is automaticlly struck by the bolt. He flies forward and onto a nearby desk. The drunken Toa is still conscious, proving that by standing up and pressing a hand to his head.

-Mef Man

IC:

Two yellow eyes watched the Village of Water, eyes that had an unnerving intelligence behind them, eyes that were focused on one thing. From here, the entire Koro was visiable. It was now just a matter of waiting. A small readjustment had to be made, but no matter. It was quite interesting, but all going to plan.

It was now time to wait. Soon. Very soon.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Havon - Ga-koro -

"I guess so, other than the fact that the 'doctor' who had the Iden swap done apparently didn't work at the hospital at all and was arrested..." Havon tapped his chin. "I wonder what Skyra looks like now?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC(Jade and Khijow)

(Ga-Koro Bounty Office)

"If you was as made as me," Khijow replies, his voice starting to slur,"you'd do the same things." The Toa turns around to the door behind him and tries to open it. "Where the Karz is the person in charge here!" he yells. The Toa seemed as if he had forgotten all about his two attackers.

Jade takes a step forward to stand beside Flaron. As she does so, she whispers,"Ah, just let him be. Maybe we can come back when he's gone. Besides, it's not like he's comitted some crime. All he did was smack a Matoran. That's nothing to get tangled up in." The Toa of electricity didn't care too much about Alissita. She wanted to get going and grab some new clothes. Her wet tanktop was starting to get on her nerves.

Luckily, she didn't kill herself with an electric charge while wearing wet clothing.

-Mef Man

IC:Miha ~Talking to Havon and Co.~

"Probably pretty similar, I mean, I doubt they didn't have a Toa of Air's body on hand. People have been dying left and right recently." Miha was silent for a second, then smiled. "Of course, if he was in a child's body, that would be pretty funny." The grin grew even bigger. "Or better yet, imagine Skyra in a Turaga's body."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC(Alissita, Jade, and Khijow)

(Ga-Koro Bounty Office)

Hmm. I persuaded him to not continue grilling this guy. So many possibilites...

"Anyways, time to go the market?" Jade asks Fleron, walking closer to her side. She'd slowly turn the flirt back on, but she wouldn't rush it. The Toa knew she'd have fun messing with Fleron in the days to come...

Alissita sits up in her chair. The bruise was still there, but she had stopped crying, atleast.

Worst first day of work and it's only just begun...

"You better watch that your name doesn't geart on 'dat board!" Khijow calls out drunkenly. As Fleron walks out, the Toa of crystall yells,"What is your name? I may need it!"

-Mef Man

IC: Fleron barely turned back. "Not important." He nodded to Jade. "Yep. Marketplace."

Fleron wasn't as easily manipulated as Jade might of thought. He just didn't see any possible way that fighting that guy could turn out well.

The police knew about Fleron, and he didn't wanna have to go through questioning again.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Alissita open for interaction.

IC(Jade and Khijow)

(Ga-Koro Marketplace-Bounty Office)

"I didn't know you had that in you back there," Jade says to the Toa of air as they approach the marketplace. "You seem more like the shy author type." The Toa of electricity leans in a bit closer and whispers in his ear,"I like this new side I'm seeing."

"Wait, you come back-" Khijow places a hand to his mouth before leaning out of the nearby window. All of that alcohol had made him sick. It was now coming up from his stomach and spilling out on the ground outside.

-Mef Man

IC(Khijow)

(Ga-Koro Bounty Office)

Khijow turns around from puking, wiping his mouth as he does so. "Oh, good sir, I'm here about placing a bounty!" yells the Toa. He leans back and forth as he talks, trying to balance himself. "He's a Ko-Matoran named Gahree. I want him dead," Khijow adds.

-Mef Man

IC: Fleron grinned. "The Guide is not your normal kind of book." He had to admit, Jade was pretty. He had plenty of people that acted like this just because they wanted something before though, and while he thought he could probably trust Jade, he stayed on his guard.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC(Jade)

(Ga-Koro Marketplace)

"What's it about?" Jade asks, this time her curiousity actually somewhat peaked. The Toa was thinking about the book until she randomly began to giggle softly. "I just realized something. I don't even know your name," Jade says. "My name is Jade. Yours?"

OOC: I forget if they introduced each other or not. I'm going with no. :P

-Mef Man

IC: Sahrea

"That is so cool," I agreed. I glanced over to Hubertus, wondering if I could try it again. After a moment, I decided that he might need his head, even if I didn't think so. I looked around for another target, before focusing on the lily pad beneath me. I focused... And focused...

And focused again...

And then, two neat, smoking holes appeared in the ground. "Oh yeah, that's cool."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Jade)(Ga-Koro Marketplace)

Jade nods her head as she listens to Fleron speak. "So, Fleron," Jade starts, saying the name for the first time,"you just have to walk around the different shops and see what each one is like and what they sell?"

Fleron's a decent enough name, I guess. For a travel book writer, especially.

(Khijow)

(Ga-Koro Bounty Office)

"I have one small cathcy," Khijow explains as he takes a crooked step toward Pineas. "I have someone hired already, but she's going to need a team. So, if you can just send anyone who accepts the job over toward my direction, that'd be fantastic!" he exclaims excitedly.

-Mef Man

IC(Jade)

(Ga-Koro Marketplace)

Am I supposed to be impressed or something? I just killed ten Toa and Skakdi in one battle. You ran away from an Ash bear? Ooh, big deal.

"Oh, write about this place first," Jade says, not even bothering to say anything about the bear. "Maybe they have some clothes I can buy here," she adds while looking down at her clothes. They were still soaked. A new pair of clothes would be nice... "And, you were saying something about an Ash bear, right?"

Don't want him to think I wasn't listening, though.

-Mef Man