Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Gaea: Ga-Koro:Gaea secretly followed Senatos to where the large crowd was, looking out for their commander. She overheard Kuyre talking about getting dome matoran, and decided to have a chat with him. "Are you the person who requested us? Cause' if you are, you just got yourself an ally."

OOC: Okay, JL3221 X. You're missing your mask. Your powers are vastly weakened meaning you can't pull off half the stuff you're doing right now. Also you admitted to putting yourself into a position where you COULDN'T use your powers to move so how are you doing that? (Not to mention moving yourself around would take a level of power you don't have without your mask.) You really shouldn't even be coherent without it.Not to mention how are you still standing without medical attention? The level of movement you're displaying with someone who has a gaping bloody hole in his chest that hasn't even been looked at because you haven't given the medics time to get there and look at it, is way too much. Any quick patch job done would have been ripped clean open by now and you're loosing more blood. I'm surprised he's not dead yet.The Marines might be NPC's but they're ALERT NPC's. Not to mention there's a few Toa who AREN'T NPC's nearby.IC: Despite being scared, unsure, and inexperienced, Tanuka was running on instinct at this point.And instinct said Argentum DID NOT LEAVE THIS HUT.Another torrent of water launched itself from the bay at Argentum with Tanuka's intention of pushing Argentum back into the hut.Kalama heard the commotion that was roaring water NOT acting naturally and noticed the commotion. "Ah Maha Dung." He swore. Turning to Lei who bounced for joy at getting her autograph from Joske he said, "Get to the boat. Don't wait up for me. I'll find you." Nodding, still happy, Lei was off like a shot as she reattached her sleeve. Deciding to bypass the commotion she dove gracefully head first into the water and was gone.Kalama snagged a passing Marine. "Seawoman get these two to safety." He commanded gesturing at Joske and his Onu-Matoran companion. The NCO nodded, and gestured at the two to follow her.Kalama ran back toward Nokama's hut. "Look like someone wants a round 2." He said noticing the Toa trying escape. He shook his head at the amount of blood flowing from the Toa's chest. "Tunnel vision to the extreme."This time Kalama AND several Marines all pounced on the Toa intent on bringing him back down and keeping him there.-------"Look Helm Major, I've got a patrol to run and I'm not going to stay here forever just because...""You WILL stay here until ordered Captain!""Major I know you're a Ghekula Raider and all but a time table is a time table and there are innocent people out there relying on me to fulfill my duty!""And you are by obeying Nokama's orders!"Just as Kali was starting to get a major headache trying to delay the patrol, Lei suddenly exploded from the water latching onto the Gunwale next to Kali slightly out of breath."Kalama. Go. Now. Find us." She gasped.Kali grabbed the Marine and pulled her on deck. "What happened? Where's Kalama?""Commotion. Turaga's hut. Said to leave. He'd find us." Lei managed as she started to catch her breath.Kali wanted to stay and wait but she knew better then to countermand that type of order in a situation like this."Captain you are free to get underway. You are authorized to use any means to clear port quickly.""Finally." The Captain grumbled. "ALL HANDS TO STATIONS! CAST OFF IMMEDIATELY!" She barked. Her orders being echoed and carried out.Kali helped Lei below decks to where Kalama's Raiders were hidden. With them Macku vanished from public eyes never to be seen until called for.OOC: Macku and Kalama's Raiders to an undisclosed location.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: Yovtann from Ko-Wahi.IC:The Skakdi stumbled to and fro, far off from where ever he left the Toa. His pain had ceased to register any longer, nothing more then bad burns. It was a mere struggle to keep his damaged eyelids open, and the try itself brought him to tears. He didn't know where he was, nor simply cared.Vuhltak sighed, breathe hoarse from the fight. He had seen villages slaughtered, clan members hunted, and friends killed. Why? Was does this happen to me?"You're not looking too good, Skakdi." A gruff voice called out from behind him. An air of authority seemed to trail off with the final word.Vuhltak spun. His head hurt, his walk little more then a limp. He was in no mood of talking. Through the fog of his vision he saw a being, tall, muscular, clad in red armor. "YOU." The Skakdi of plasma growled, whipping out what was left of his ruined dagger. So this Rahkshi-headed Toa followed me all this way to finish me off? "THAT IS IT. YOU WANT TO KILL ME? COME, COME AND FIGHT!!!"The enraged Skakdi was met with a burst of searing heat vision, aimed straight for his burnt leg. Yovtann looked on, watching as Vuhltak hit the ground on one knee, howling in pain. Yovtann drew his sword, raising it high above his held. "I am no Toa." He informed Vuhltak, his voice calm and relaxed. "And you are in my way." His sword then cut as smooth as his silky words, and another warrior, lost.Yovtann continued his journey, leaving another body hidden amongst the mud. There will be no one getting in my way.

Edited by Phauxx
phauxxblack2.jpg

OOC: K, Jl1223 X, I'll help you. BTW, my Peeps aren't really BAD, just more of Rouges, working for themselves. IC: Yoraz appeared behind Kalama, launched a Deadly blast of Plasma at him, and then activated his Huna before circiling around. Meanwhile, Lucan ran into the marines, slashing, cutting, and punching them, while Armoan used his magnetic powers to destroy all their weapons. before they could respond, he slammed into them using his kanohi Kadin, knocking them over like bowling pins.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Friendly fire incident! Check your backstops Darkon! Also a lot of those weapons aren't metal! Nothing for your magnetism to affect!IC: Feeling the heat blast, Kalama and the Marines scattered abandoning their target. One Marine wasn't so lucky and her leg got hit. She went screaming into the water vanishing.The deadly plasma was now about to hit Argentum.The Marines quickly recovered from the second onslaught barely having wound down from Argentum's earlier escapades.Rolling to his feet, Kalama turned to assess the situation in an eye blink. Known adversaries: Two Toa of Magantism, One wounded, one fresh. Moderate threat. Toa of Stone, Kanohi Faxon. Minimal threat. Knock him into water. Heat blast, doesn't fit profile of known targets, ether Toa of Plasma or Fire. Can't see them. Must be using ether Huna or Volitak."Focus on the Toa of Magnetism! Knock that Toa of Stone underwater and check your corners! We got a heat using invisible Toa on the loose!" Kalama barked organizing the Marines.Tanuka's earlier attack, having been preceded two others, simply just floated there as Tanuka had no target and was unsure what to do with it."Tanuka! Drop that water on the platform and flood it!" Kalama ordered arming himself with his shields and knife."Are you crazy?! I'll bring down the who-""Don't bring it down! Flood it! Cover it with water!" Kalama snapped as his mind whirred thinking about how to reveal the invisible Toa.Tanuka dropped the water creating puddles all over the platform followed by dragging a thin sheet of water across it. Once she had accomplished this she looked for Kalama who was scanning for the hidden Toa."Now what?""Arm yourself and fight! Geeze Tanuka it's not Gukko science!"By now the Marines were swarming Armoan and Lucan bringing the non-metallic weapons they'd had on standby for Argentum into the fray.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC: Kamaehu watched the skakdi run. Right now he didn't care about chasing him down. He just wanted the fight to end. Once the skakdi was gone, the fire toa uprooted his sword and began to walk back to Ga-koro proper, his limp now even more pronounced. As Kamaehu was walking, he noticed near the coast a large crowd of matoran. Specifically, a large crowd of them in his way. He tried to skirt around the mob, and as he did, noticed it's focus; a small group of toa.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

OOC:

IC: Senatos and Gaea:Senatos dropped Gaea at the dock, who happened to be gossiping about a new and famous visitor who came to Ga-Koro. Senatos brushed his way out of squabling matoran, and confronted Keinju. "What in Mata-Nui's name is this?!" Senatos demanded.

IC: "Fangirls," sounded Keinju's voice into Senatos' ear as the latter was forcibly separated from the De-Toa by angered Ga-Matoran and the former activated his elemental power to create his own voice and implant it within the newcomer's auditory sensors. He didn't want the people whom he was talking about to hear.The De-Toa glanced around again, just to check. He was now surrounded by the Ga-Matoran on all sides, and there seemed no end in sight to their mass. What could he do?Automatically, he unsheathed his jian and held it before his face, pointing towards the horde. "Excuse me, ladies," he said in his normal cool tone, "but if you do not desist I will use force."The fangirl horde collectively squeed. "USE AS MUCH FORCE AS YOU WANT, KEINJU~! YOU WON'T BE DISPLEASED WITH WHAT WE CAN TAKE!," they shouted, grinning dreamily as they envisioned Keinju using a far different kind of force than he had meant on them.Keinju didn't even blink. They never changed.Oh, well...Pretending to attempt backing away while waving the sword with his left hand, the toa's other hand moved into his back pocket. It closed around four hira shuriken, settling them in between the fingers of his appendage--And then four shuriken hit the pad, blowing minor holes in it and creating a smokescreen even as the object of the fangirl swarm's affections vanished."Keinju~," they sighed in awe and adoration at the coolness of his exit. Red hearts replaced their eyes, and half the group swooned on the spot.Meanwhile, said De-Toa had reappeared before the mass melee behind a building, single visible eye peering out from behind it. His Mask of Biomechanics had aided in his getaway. Unfortunately, it looked like he'd be wishing he'd saved it before.He knew the Ga-Koro marines. Not only had he been a member of Le-Koro's jungle forces, he'd lived here a while ago. In fact, at least a few of them had been good customers, and he was pretty sure their cook's meat cleaver and frying pan had been both made by him. And he knew, even more importantly, that no matter how single-mindedly crazy and immature their leader was about taking out guys bigger than him--They were one of the force's own. They were not to be shoved aside. This was a time of crisis, and by the looks of it, the marines needed help. At the very least, this was not a petty squabble; Keinju had now seen the blast of heat and weapons moving around, and he knew what they both meant. Toa were fighting, and they weren't afraid to kill.Sheathing his jian, The Last Sarusuma closed his eyes. The fire blasts were not coming from any of the toa obviously present there, quite obviously, which was why they were causing such a problem to the marines-although said fighters could possibly take on the other toa right now, the hidden one would probably kill them doing so. Therefore, the toa who had made them was concealed.Unfortunately for said toa, they were about to get a nasty shock--For even as his eyes closed--The De-Toa's sonic powers focused into a sonic wave not on a pitch which non-Sonics Toa could hear--Hitting the foe and bouncing back an image of their armor.And now, even as the fighter for Makuta crept around, eight of Keinju, the Last Sarusuma's, hira shuriken headed towards the enemy toa's back and the area around it. Even if they tried for a dodge to the side, they'd find themselves hard-pressed to not get hit by one of the exploding projectiles.The marines did not have the same weaknesses, however; due to their height, it was unlikely that they could receive more than token damage from such a blow. Therefore, the De-Toa was confident such an attack was not only strategically safe, but could win the marines' side an improved strategic position. Even if it missed the guy wearing the Huna, it could always hit his friends behind him. Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:Yovtann made his way throuch the streets of Ga-Koro, simply watching as the plethora of beings scurried back and forth across the village, hard at work in there every day lives. The sun shined down, giving on a comfortable warmth coinciding with the tropical mist of the fresh water. Chatter was evident, and numerous. Life, as it were, carried on.Someday, Yovtann thought as he walked through the Koro, aimless gaze wandering. Someday when I walk into this village, they will know me. They will all know me, my name everything. My supporters and the weak-willed will love me. My silent enemies will resent me. But one thing would be the same. They'd all respect me. Me, Yovtann.The Skakdi's picturesque world pieced it's self together around him, his thoughts the hands of creation. I will have the whole island in the palm of my hand someday. Someday, my army will march across the land unopposed. Someday, it will all pay off.Whistling an old folk's tune from a far off land, The Skakdi of Flame kept moving forward, continuing towards the Ga-Koroan docks.

phauxxblack2.jpg

IC - Kuyre - AttackingUsing a little Kadin-power, he was in the air. While he could see his enemies, it seemed some of them were friends. But which was which? From an aerial view, he saw Keinju close his eyes. He'd seen him do this many times before. He studied the effects, concluding that the larger group was not the enemy.He drew his bow and fired an arrow at Lucan.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: GrurlenI hated this village of water. From the Matoran who called it home, to the stench of the sea in the air. It was a miserable place, and it was rubbing off slightly on my usually good mood. This was one of the six worst villages on this island.But here I was, finally reaching the dock. I didn't see the Matoran behind me, so I assumed the obvious. He was lost, he was dead. That was it, he wasn't important anyway. He was just a useless pawn in someone else's game.I was here, and whatever the game was, I was going to switch the odds to my favor, maybe even take over the game for myself.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: The closer and closer Yovtann got, the stranger the scene at the docks sounded. Quick and rushed shouts, cries of pain, the loud clash of metal on metal. It had seemed all Karz had broken loose. What in the world is going on? The Skakdi of Flame thought, utterly curious. He drew his blood smear sword just in case.A small object rocketed up into the air, which was what appeared to be a Kadin wearing Toa archer. Yeah, this will be fun. Yovtann, signiture smug grin inching across his face, started running to the docks.

phauxxblack2.jpg

OOC: @Kalama, if a knife which apparently wasn't made of metal came sliding down me thanks to gravity, its not gonna create a hole, especially if I have armor. Instead, its going to do some scratches to my armor, perhaps make a small, fixable hole, tickle me, and make me lose slightconcentration. Plus, if you thought that I feel just because of that, no. Tanuka blasted me with water, leading to my mask falling. Thats what made me fall.But no, if you have armor, and this weapon is not affected by magnetism, it won't create a Big Gaping Hole. Thats what I feel.Also, for anyone who is thinking, if you see me you should be able to determine I AM THE ENEMY!!!! Because of what my mask looks like - Antroz Face-. Waiiiiit a minute, Kalama, didn't Macku vanish immediately after the first fight?.... Why is she here?Also, before this escalates, I suggest we all PM each other before there is a massive fight which is very uncontrollable.But of course, after the majority of the fun has passed.IC: ArgentumLooking at a bunch of arrows, he made their metallic tips fall straight to the ground, actually creating a big splash from these small objects, thanks to its massive gravity change.Just then, a few metal shuriken flew over. A metal wall formed to prevent them from hitting, but the moment there was a pinging sound, There was a big light, heat, and the metal wall crumpled, before finally breaking. Another wall formed, just in front of the fire.Again, focusing, he created a massive magnetic push, and anyone coming forwards to attack were flung away. He saw the lily pads sinking, and immediately, their gravity changed, and they were lifting into the air. He leapt forwards, his many blades coming with him, and he started to create a metallic weapon/metallic beings system; All of them floating in the air, moving around him. And, looking at the small hole in his armor thanks to the blade from that ignorant matoran, a piece of metal came flying.Argentum adjusted what it looked like until it fit perfectly, and then he moulded it. More and more armor was created, attaching itself, fitting perfectly to be a enhancement, and not block any of his movements. With that, he turned. He could feel bleeding, but it has already stopped from the metal. There was just a small, slightly painful hole.The Toa of Magnetism stood, with most of his allies, one of them he could feel in the magnetic flow, but couldn't see. Around him orbited weapons made of metal, Metal bits and pieces..... and metal beings. Except this time, it was much more stronger. He turned to the other Toa of Magnetism.Argentum: Add your power to the magnetic flow. Keep them around.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Oh. XD Fail!IC: Armoan nodded and added to the magnetic force. Lucan was slammed into the water, but he quickly swam to shore and rushed onto land again, where he activated his Faxon, and copied the power of the Vohtarak,(Berserk Charge) As he rushed into the midst of battle, where he was unstoppable and deadly. All the while, Yoraz walked behind Kalama and fired a plasma arrow at his head at point blank range.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: I see someone's been reading my profiles. :biggrin: Be warned. Content may be subject to change later.Simple, the knife isn't metal. You were using gravity to affect it. As close as it was to your throat when you forced it downward it went blade first since Kalama was holding the handle resisting the effects so it slid down between your neck and armor and then proceeded to bury itself in your chest. Once that happened you attempted to use gravity to drop me. Since I was pretty much stuck to you at that point you would have come down with me but your powers were stronger than your mask power so we kept aloft. The force on me however caused the knife to dig deep making the once shallow cut a mortal wound as it started cutting through various arteries and the like. I know how to kill people and how to patch them up. I've done it for a living however briefly.Also when Toa don't have their masks their powers are vastly weakened, they become dizzy and disoriented. The most you probably could have moved was a paperclip.Also you failed to react to the plasma bolt that was pretty much in your face when it was launched at me while I was again attached to you. I think you're dead at this point.IC: Kalama lifted a shield warding off the worst of the concussion from the explosive projectiles. Helping another Marine to her feet he barked, "IGNORE IT! FOCUS ON THE CURRENT TARGETS!" to keep the soldiers focused as they attempted to locate the source of the explosion."BEHIND YOU!"Survival instincts flared as a second Marine's warning rang out. In the precious few seconds it took to hear the splash of water as the Toa walked up behind him, Kalama pushed off the Marine sending them both flying sideways. The plasma arrow ricocheting off the heavy shield in a very near mess.Tanuka reacted to seeing the floating plasma arrow pointed at Kalama by launching a torrent of water at it's location before it fired hoping to nail the Toa that had just tried to kill the Matoran.

IC: Keinju's eye gazed out coldly from behind his hiding spot, out of reach of the magnetic field. Those Magnetism toa would be going down...Eventually. At this rate, he'd exhaust himself completely from power abuse. For now, the Sonics Toa turned his mind towards the problem at hand: How best to help the marines. It was evident that the Toa of Plasma would not go down easily; the two Magnetism Toa were making sure of that. So Sarusuma went support.The De-Toa now activated his mask. All foes which he could see-or at the very least, sense-realized that their mechanics were slowing down, thus keeping them from moving at 100% speed and power. Keinju's head retreated, now only tracking the fighters individually with his enhanced hearing as he made the enemies of the marines more susceptible to attacks and unable to commit to a full offense.All he had to do right now was to stall. The army would be arriving soon; Kuyre's arrows were more than enough to assure him of that. For now, he'd keep the enemies in a deadlock.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC Thama:Thama was not pleased. She had come to Ga-koro, expecting to see lovely waves and relaxing atmosphere, and fish for sale. She liked fish. Unfortunately, trouble had arrived in the form of a toa of magnetism who had declared something about killing a matoran named macku. This would not stand. Fortunately for Thama, the toa had been defeated by a large force of marines and a tarakava. She had returned to her business, hoping to buy some fish, when the toa had burst out of turaga nokama's hut, unleashing magnetism all around. He had been joined by several other toa, including an unseen one and now the marines and some outside forces were fighting a large battle. Thama needed to help. The toa had to be stopped, and Thama could help with that. The toa was standing near another toa of magnetism, unaware of a large blast of plasma heading towards him. Warping behind a building that was behind the two magnetism toa, she waved her hand, a gust of wind knocking the plasma away from the magnetism toa. I can't allow him to be killed. I will NOT let that happen, she thought. Unseen, she silently drew out two of her arrows, she broke the tips off the two arrows, leaving two sharp tipped wooden arrows for ammo. She loaded one into her bow. One arrow flew towards the first magnetism toa, directed to the back of his leg, where the armor would probably be thinner, the second heading for his partners shoulder, with the intent of disrupting their concentration and enabling them to be captured. The attacks launched, Thama watched from the shadows observing.

Edited by pokemonlover360

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: I'm bringin' out the BIG guns! You guys are doomed. :biggrin:IC: Yoraz / Armoan / Lucan /Ga-Koro The arrow thudded weakly against Armoan's armored shoulder, and it bounced off, not peircing the steel. He wasn't even fazed, but instead exerted all his . Meanwhile, The blast of water hit Yoraz, but Yoraz was trained to keep focused, and he concentrated on his mask, which kept him invisible. As soon as he hit the ground, he manuvered away next to Armoan. While he did this, Lucan felt himself slowing down, but he continued to tear through the enemy army, still using his mask to keep himself nigh-invincible, turning the number of marines into less than half of the original amount.IC: Akomne / Ajax /Ga-Koro Akomne and Ajax, who had been watching the battle the whole time, (They were waiting to see the turaga) decided to spring to the outnumbered team of Armoan & Co's help, not caring of their motives. Ajax took to the air firing his impact beams while Lucan and Akomne worked side by side killing marines with deadly speed. As she fought, she spoke to Lucan "How do you plan to escape?"

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: VenenI had been about to leave the village when he heard some sounds from the village. After a few minutes of walking, I was back where the battle had been. Apparently, people were fighting again, some type of village gaurd or military and a Toa or two. Interesting...Casually, I walked over to a hut and leaned against it, partially covered. Sneaking around would only make me more suspicious, and I didn't want to attract undue attention. Still, I was curious.. what had started this fight? More importantly, would it benefit me to join in, or be unwise? I decided to observe the fight, and make my judgement after gathering some data about the fight as a whole.OOC: Didn't see your post earlier.. I may involve Venen.

IC: Senatos and Gaea:Senatos, eager to battle, noticed the large war in the center of Ga-Koro. He made a upward thrust movement and a huge pillar of earth broke through the lily pad, throwing Armoan, Yoraz, and Lucan in the air.Gaea launched spiked vines into the air at Ajax.

OOC: I think you failed at this point, seeing as I had to bend reality by saying I didn't know you were there, since I had originally hurled you off, until you said you were still there.IC: ArgentumArgentum looked as a wooden arrow hit his leg and fell down. He smiled. His massive armor boost was working well. Anything hurled at him either bounced off, or stuck. Most of the things which stuck was metal, and it just turned into a new weapon. Now, he was a fearsome sight, with blades circling around him, his bulk much more powerful, and around him was a orbit of weapons. He could see matoran resisting the pull.Just then, he could see a massive pillar of earth throw his allies up. Casually, he caught them, and pulled them into the air, each of them aloft through magnetism.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: I would PM you JL, except that you, y'know, blocked me.IC - Kuyre - Continued assaultHe pulled three stone-tipped arrows out of the bag on his back and leveled them. Thing about these, they were poison-tipped. One hit to the organic tissue, and paralysis wasn't far off.He fired, all of them raining down against his enemy. "Those with a message from Kuyre- strike now and make your allegiance known!" he yelled. Matoran streamed out of the ship, at least ten or twelve charging.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I DID Block you??? Thatsweird.I don't remember that. Whatever, I'll unblock you. BTW, Stabbington is a ossim name.EDI: Either I forgot how to unblock or you were the one who blocked me.IC: ArgentumArgentum stopped. He fell onto the lily pad below him, his blades sheathed, his temporary armor removed. There was still a orbit of metal, probably magnetic residue. But he had stopped everything.Argentum: Why are we fighting?

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Not sure what LASIK means, but I didn't make up the name. IC - Kuyre - DocksKuyre landed, lightly. His arms were already crossed. The hood had already been pulled over his face. Matoran and Toa of his army had already gathered to form an attack force, ready to strike Argentum on any signal."As it seems, you are fighting the marines. From the little bit I know of them, they are alligned with good. Their enemies are my enemies."Placing his bow away for a sword, he outstretched the blade to point at Argentum."Surrender and be taken in, or continue to resist and be terminated."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Kahua walked into Ga-Wahi. "The port's this way. We can set sail from here." With Kahua's precise control of his Iron Sand, the sand used by him so long it was infused with some of his personal energy, he could make airtight seals between pieces, making sinking the least likely thing in the world. He made the boat again, but larger than before, and allowed it to fall into the water. He made some oars. "Get in. With my mask, I can row fast enough to get us to the islets in a minute." He suddenly realized he had ran too fast for the others, and was alone. "Whenever...you...catch...up."OOC: I actually realized that ONLY NOW, which was embarrassing. Lol.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "I'd listen to the Commander, people who don't have a way of dying." Kelrin said, his crossbow trained on the Toa that had been causing all this commotion, it was like people around her got bored way too easily and needed to stir things up. "Stand down Toa or I'll skewer you before the Commander stabs you."OOC: And now I quote Mass Effect 2.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC:

Not sure what LASIK means, but I didn't make up the name.

Personally, I don't too. That is why I wonder what on earth is friggin wrong with Apple and its stupid auto-correct.IC: ArgentumThe Toa of magnetism stared at the Toa who landed in front of him and answered his question. However, that was where all this stemmed.Argentum: Sure, I'm fighting them, but they attacked me. Sure, their attacking me because I serve Makuta, but, hey! Its either serve or get killed! Not my fault, right? So why fight? I mean, Nokama was gonna talk with me, and then, y'know, she just didn't do anything after I woke up. So I walked out, or hopped out, grabbed my mask, and boom! Their attacking me! Sure, to get my mask I had to knock them down, but how else am I supposed to do it? Talk to them?He held out his hand, readying his elemental energy. Turning to the guy with a crossbow, he lifted his hands.Argentum: Right now, the only way I can stand down is if there is something I can stand down on. Currently, I am on a lily pad floating on the water, and I can't stand in water, since its water. So.......He pondered what he had.Argentum: What happens if I stand down? Will the turaga actually TALK to me, or are you just gonna poke me with knives asking for things which I seriously don't know of? Mmmmm? Because of all the tales where good does that to evil, or evil does that to good, 99 out of 100 times the torturing goes nowhere because nobody knows anything. Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Thama:The toa was ranting. Thama hated ranting. All around, injured marines were on the ground, others taking this time of talking to catch their breaths. Thama decided to get the magnetism toa to stop talking. From her hiding place, she silently reached out through the air and focused, feeling the air around Argentum's head. Then she told the air there to clear out, and not wanting to disobey Thama's command, gladly left the area around Argentum's head, leaving him with no air. She would keep it there until he passed out or gave up, and she would move it with him if he moved. She just needed to end this fight as soon as she could.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC:There are few places on Mata Nui that give of the same feeling of serenity as those found around Ga-Koro. The Wahi, bordering on the Motara-Desert in the south, the roots of Mt. Ihu in the west and reaching even as far as the forest seperating it from Ta-Wahi was much like Matoran that called it home: Calm, very patient and with an intransparent underlying wisdom that eluded itself from the notice of the casual observer. While most would think of Ga-Koro as the place that gave the Wahi its identity (And they would not be wrong in their assumption.), with its fishing, the sleek trimarans circumnavigating the island and the Matoran love for Kolhii, there were other places in the Wahi that maybe expressed the very essence of it even better by just being there, then its inhabitants ever could with words. Small rivers, coming from the mountains had their estuaries here and small bayous, protected by thick mangrove wood lay hidden along the coast on the east. Often the fishers of Ga-Koro would take their Kayaks and visit them, since they were rich in fish, shells and other things the Ga-Koronans needed on a daily basis.One such cove lay on the inside of the stretch of land that enclosed Naho bay to the east. Protected from the strong currents of the ocean outside, the fauna had had time to turn the small body of water into a natural retreat, especially for several species of aquatic Rahi looking for a safe place to breed. For those who knew about this place, it was a safe way to guarantee a good catch and an even better meal.The Takea shark knew this too. His last meal had been several days ago. A changing wind had altered the flow of the water outside the bay and the fish had gone with it, forcing the predator to look for prey closer to shore. It was risky to swim into the mangroves. With the change of the tide, it could very well be that a shallow cove would be laid dry for hours and that would seal the Takea's fate. But his intincts and hunger had led him here, into this particular cove, which turned out to be quite deep enough for him to hunt. His senses were honed to perfection and he could feel the presence of smaller Rahi around him. He also sensed the presence of a larger being nearby, but it did not concern him.A pair of unlucky sheatfish crossed the sharks path. They sensed the danger they were in a swam away, but the Takea was faster.Had the predator been able to see above the water, he would have noticed that his would-be prey was swimming further inland, to loose him the shallow waters. And he would have noticed the figure he had sensed before, standing perfectly still, up to her hips in the water. Her colours matched those of her surrounding perfectly, a dark blue with hints of green or rather teal at the spine. The rest of her body however, did not fit into the peaceful, lush mangrove wood around her. The large Skakdi frame with the bent fins on the spine showed the toll her life had taken on her as well. Her armour was dented and scratched, worn through wilderness and war until she had arrived here.She had been standing still like this for over an hour now, waiting for something to catch that would fill her empty stomach sufficiently.At first she had been out for one of the larger sheatfish in the cove, but then she had spotted the streamlined body of the Takea, its fin cutting through the surface of the water like a knife. Slowly, the Skakdi raised her arm, the clawed hand ready to strike and waited for the shark to get close enough. At first it seemed to be casually cruising back and forth at the mouth of the cove, but then it swam a small circle and entered the shallower water with determination. The Skakdi squinted her yes, tracking the shark, until the moment had come.In an instant, the calm of the cove was gone. The claws had ripped right into the Takea, but the Rahi was made for survival and it fought visciously to escape the iron grasp of the Skakdi. The clear water turned brown as the struggle whirled up sand and mud. In turn, she just tightened her claws more. The predator-turned-prey was struggling in her grip, winding, violently lashing out with its tail and at one point even managed to make her loose her footing on sandy bottom of the water. They fell over, vanishing into the water. There was a moment of silence, with only the rippling water softly splashing on the ground.Then the head of the Skakdis head broke the surface of the water again. She spat out a mouthful of water and took deep, growling breaths as she began to calm down again. She began to walk ashore, a firm grasp on the tail of the unlucky Takea.Others of her kind would have made a fire to fry the fish, but not her. Most Skakdi were regarded as savages by the other species, the Toa, Matoran and Vortixx. Rhow however, was regarded as a savage even by her fellow Skakdi. As soon as her clawed feet were back on dry ground, the Skakdi dropped the dead Shark and dug into her meal.OOC: Aaand she's back =D

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: Just to let you know, you can't actually escape a magnetic pull. Of course, you can still punch me in the face after I pull you over, but when I am pulling at the entire forest and you're pretty much the only magnetic being...Sorry, Thama, but you're gonna be thrown over here, or get stuck on a tree.Or, you could report me or something, I dunno. I mean, reporting is always capable, with that handy report button. 1 click and boom you can report. But, yeah.IC: ArgentumArgentum started to speak again... and nothing came out. Interesting. Of course, he could hold his breath, but he didn't bother. Using magnetism, he flew into the air, or rather, nothing. And this time, he poked his head out of the little bubble of nothingness.... stopped his elemental energy, and he was able to stay aloft.Argentum: You see, I am now floating. But I'm not using any magnetism to keep me up, or using any gravity. Instead, magnetic residue is not leaving. Why? There's a vacuum. How? Somebody is creating it. If this is one of your guys, well, tell them to stop. If it isn't one of your guys...... I'm going to pull him downwards with massive gravity then I'm gonna keep his armor aloft using magnetism, and i'm gonna keep on doing that until he blacks out, or gets ripped aparrrr-----He could feel the air leaving again. Annoyed, he flew around, and for a moment, he could breath again. Then, he couldn't. Annoyed, he dropped down, moved around, and finally, decided that nobody around the village was using the air.... seeing as he was the only one squirming around like a fool. Taking a chance, he started to pull at every location in the visible forest, knowing that the enemy must be close, seeing as they had to have visibility to do this while at long range.Long range.Taking another guess that the enemy was going to be a disaster at close range, he pulled harder with his magnetism... and caught something. Holding on, he took a pull while he jumped, and used his magnetism to propel himself over. His blades popped out of their sheaths, and again, blades twirled and whirled around him.Whirling, huh?Randomly grabbing metal, he shaped them into some kind of shape (In real life- the helicopter blades) and made them spin. Immediately, air started coming down, letting him breath whenever the air moved.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC - Kuyre - FiringHe let loose, all three poisoned arrows flying towards Argentum."You said it yourself,"He again replaced his bow with his sword."You serve Makuta."The enemy was floating. Manipulating the air, he brought him down."Keinju, find the interferer!" he barked.Keinju would locate the Toa of air with ease. They were obviously not in his army, he had not requested any help.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Keinju made a near-imperceptible nod. Reaching out with his mask, he sensed the mechanics of another toa nearby and implanted a whisper in their ear: "This is Keinju Sarusuma of Le-Koro, second-in-command to the one in the cloak called Kuyre. Support him."

[Profiles]

OOC: Can I go ahead and say that the poison is acidic?WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS? That was horridly weird. If he says he didn't request for help, doesn't that mean Kuyre wants to finish Argentum off himself?IC: ArgentumArgentum hurtled through the air, sometimes breathing, sometimes not. He heard what the other guy, who seemed to lead the entire army, had said. As the arrows hurtled over, The Toa of Magnetism tried to do a lucky flip. While 1 missed, another grazed his armor, creating a big slash on his chest, while a third one stuck to his staff. One of the blades got a hole in it, which started to expand.Poison.Argentum turned, and shouted out loud.Argentum: Hey! I serve out of fear, you can't really do much if you get threatened by death! And plus *Silence*The silence made him really annoyed now, and he hoped, now, that help would come. Still, he could move away, and he did so. Just then, he felt something weird, and saw the other guy, the one who had got all the girls, staring into the trees. He turned, flew back over, and shouted.Argentum: And plus, I can't surrender while I can't *Silence*

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Sure.That's the idea, yeah.Seeing as your character is like, half dead, do you want to end the fight with a shot to the shoulder? It wouldn't kill, but if you kep fighting he's probably going to be dead. XDOr you know, I can kill him. :DIC - Kuyre - Shooting him downHe lifted off, flying faster with a Kadin and full wind power with the advantage of no exhaustion. He sheathed his sword. He had already passed Argentum, and twisted to face him. Pulling out his bow, he fired five more poisoned arrows, one at a time. Kuyre hoped this fight would end soon. The end was obvious.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Enough fights. More adventures. Plus, maybe your army's first feat on Mata Nui is to change a follower of darkness into a defender of light.IC: ArgentumArgentum watched as the Toa blasted past him. Spinning around to face him, he prepared to create a magnetic suction - but 5 arrows stopped him from doing that. 3 of them missed. One of them hit his arm, numbing it all around. The last one hit him in the crotch.Argentum:.... It tickles.And with that, he fell downwards, landing on the beach face first. He was still awake, but he felt very tired. He tried to speak, but all that came out was a muffled mumble or something that seemed pretty similar to a sissy shriek as a crab rahi scuttled underneath him.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Keinju ran a check of the guy's systems with his Mask of Biomechanics. Yep, he was definitely not doing much of anything for a good few seconds at least. Now was his chance to finally act as more than support.Unsheathing his jian, Keinju charged through Ga-Koro while staying as far away and as unheard of in the fight as possible (even though the main combatants had no idea he existed, he didn't want anyone to hit his back while running) even as he stopped using his Kanohi, holding the blade before him in a right-angle sprint. The fight was moving towards its endgame for the Magnetism Toa, and the Sarusuma would either capture or kill him. It all hinged on what Kuyre said to him.Now, as he neared the fallen body, the De-Toa activated his mask once more. His foe was now slowed, on the ground, and seriously hurting. There was no way he could escape from The Last Sarusuma and his feared Lightning Blade.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

IC - Kuyre - FightHe saw Keinju coming, and nodded to him. "He's awake, knock him out and get him to the ship! Set a guard up so that he doesn't get away."With a jump, he was back in the air, bow in hand. It was easy to see how the battle was going. His soldiers were steaming in, now at least thirty Toa and Matoran having control of the dock. Victory was at hand.He landed by Kelrin, pointing the Toa in the direction of the ship."Twenty men and women are awaiting your command. I have a mission for you."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.