Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: There was actually a Krayzikk IC late yesterday. :P Reposted for convenience.IC: KrayzikkIt took some doing, but Krayzikk finally found a shop that sold what he needed. He spent a fair amount of time pondering his selection, before eventually finding exactly what he was looking for. He paid the clerk behind the desk, and left, using his mask to quickly travel to the docks to gather Riaril's ingredients. He spent several minutes haggling with a Skakdi about the price of a Takea shark, but eventually walked away with the shark at a decent price. Several minutes later, he had purchased several different varieties of fruit, and some ginger root. Krayzikk mentally ran through the items he had been assigned to purchase. After ensuring he had them all, he used his mask to quickly arrive back at Riaril's home."I'm back." He announced, unneeded due to the rocking of the house produced when he stepped inside. The titan carried several packages, including one that contained his old armor. In it's place, the Titan wore a more light-weight armor, less intimidating than what he had worn. It was the same dark gray as his old armor, and wasn't quite as thick. As a result, it displayed a more of his muscular physique than he usually wished. After all, why give the enemy more information than he had to? Also revealed were several scars, some pale and not easily noticed, and some obvious.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: AHA. I didn't notice the add-on about coming back to the house. Nice armor, btw. :P though the scars are going to make a fuss...IC: RiarilRiaril turned and gave a smile and returned to her work. Pause. Suddenly her knife was laying on the cutting board and she had rushed over towards the titan, inspecting every scar, ripple, and tear in his physique. "I thought I'd gotten someone to heal all these when you were lying in the hospital." Reaching out, she began to move her fingers across each lengthy scar that was visible, watching as the puckering mountains slowly faded in strength, receding back to pale skin as she continued her impromptu treatment. After a minute, she remembered the hissing teapot and went back to her cooking, feeling slightly less awake than before. Her head hurt a little above the temples. Maybe some water? A glass of the cooling liquid quickly bounced her back and she routed through the shopping basket for the takea fillets. "Thanks for getting these," She said, noting the perfect thickness. "These from that skakdi down on the docks who has those ridiculous prices?" Not really waiting for an answer, she placed the perfect fillets into the steamer, then moved on to quickly slice the ginger, creating an aroma that crinkled the nose slightly as the ginger was laid onto the fillets and the steamer lid closed once more. Rummaging into the basket she pulled out the seaweed and kelp, letting the two slimy vegetables boil in the pot of water on the back burner. A little sesame seeds completed the fish, along with a coconut broth Riaril had made ahead of time with the coconut milk, some fish stock, and a spicy red pepper. "Set the table will you?" Riaril said, nodding her head towards the large picnic table with two chairs sitting on the porch.

OOC: It occurred to both Krayzikk and I that his combat armor would stand out like a sore thumb. We both came to the conclusion that, as Krayzikk is in bodyguard mode, that would not be a good thing.IC: KrayzikkWith a slight smile, Krayzikk began to set the table. "Yeah, they came from a Skakdi down at the docks. His prices were far more reasonable after I had a chat with him."Krayzikk hesitated only a moment, before stepping onto the deck. As he had hoped, it held his weight. He was rather unnerved when he caught a glimpse of his right shoulder. That particular scar had been there for years, and he was not accustomed to seeing his shoulder without it. Carefully, he placed two bowls and two sets of utensils down on the table.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC(Tajeh): Tajeh left his boss' hut after telling him what happened with the boat. To be short, he got fired. He wandered the walkways and streets of Ga-Koro, pitying himself. "I wish I could be a Toa," he quietly wished to himself, "I would have amazing adventures, an endless amount of widgets, nice houses and girls."

WIP

OOC: Okay, here goes... :P Should I post in detail? Hm... let's see...Just as Krayzikk laid the last mat down on the table, Riaril appeared carrying a modest cast iron pot with lid. Placing it down on a piece of flagstone on the table to keep from burning a hole into the wood, Riaril disappeared with a "It's hot. Don't touch," into the kitchen, only to reemerge with the rest of the meal already laid out on two plates. A half a fillet of sweet white takea lay on a bed of starchy wild lotus root, covered in a palm oil broth with a bit of chili for heat. Along side the fish was a helping of seaweed and kelp, mixed with a tangy vinegar that hinted of berries, and was sprinkled with tiny black seeds. Sitting down, Riaril grasped the lid of the cast iron pot with a rag and lifted, allowing a genie of steam to explode forth. Inside, the most beautiful muscles lay in their coconut broth, waiting to be emaciated by the two hungry beings. "Happy second week of vacation."

IC:KrayzikkKrayzikk stood staring for a moment. If Riaril was really paying attention, she might have noticed his eyes widen almost imperceptibly. He sat down with a smile. "Happy second week of vacation indeed." His smile widened. "Since when could you cook? I thought it was some kind of universal law that doctors couldn't cook?" The Titan teased.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: RiarilRiaril smiled back slyly as Krayzikk dug in. Riaril pretended to not notice for a few moments as she spooned muscles and broth into the small bowl Krayzikk had laid out earlier. "You learn more than just about treating patients when you work as a medic. Patients are picky when it comes to what they'll put into their mouths you know. Have to disguise the taste of poison or pain medication. Spice is usually the best for either, come to think of it."

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk paused upon hearing the word 'poison'. He smiled slightly. "Poison, eh? Should I be worried?" He chuckled. "Either way, good work. I couldn't cook to save my life."

fK5oqYf.jpg

Ic: Riaril"Of course not. I'm not gonna' start poisoning you." Riaril replied back with a laugh, then shoved her first mouthful of takea fillet right down the hatch. Chewing with groans of appreciation, Riaril nodded and swallowed. "It's good fillet. That skakdi has the best quality on the docks, I have to admit. Every time" -- Riaril took a sip of the tea she'd brewed for both of them -- "I go there he's always got some amazing selection from the morning's catch. I've seen a toa working on his boat lately, but I dunno' if it has anything to do with the huge stuff I've heard he's been catching." The muscles in the broth were her next target, and the small bowl became nothing but shells in a short amount of time.

IC: VenatorThe shout awakened him, to see Salamander collapsing to the ground. The Dragon had tired himself out, wasting away elemental energy as if it were infinite. Nothing was infinite, nothing lasted forever, no matter how much people wished it would. Nothing remained forever, elemental powers... friends... life itself. Nothing was permanent, and as time traveled onward, much of it was lost to the past... she was among those things.He could have been braver, he could have saved her... he knew he had done all he could... but it just hadn't been enough... He slumped back against the tree, once again falling back into times of the past... a better time before all had been lost.And though no one could see it, Venator broke down as he hadn't for many years... and small tears dripped down his mask.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: you were doing so well!... then last post you gave me one sentence. one. blarg.all that work down the drainIC[Ga-Koro - Early Afternoon]The remainder of the walk was uneventful. The Old Fusa Path was nearby, one of the few well-traveled roads in the area, and we made up the time that we lost over lunch pretty quickly. It wasn't long before it began to become difficult to speak, and eventually think as we passed near the Gahi Waterfal, the thundering literally deafening. By the way Naria skipped across the sands that bordered the Naho Bay I could tell she was excited to be home, though how long that would be due to the kidnapping of her turaga would remain to be seen. It had been a long time since I had been here, and seeing so much open water up close was well... interesting. I had lived in a place were lava flowed freely, not water, where heat and sparks were the norm, not bugs and humidity. Still, the natural beauty outweighed the discomforts in my opinion, though I would be hard-pressed to take a boat ride out into that vast expanse. As we approached the stone doorway at the beach I bowed slightly, shifting my hands in that direction."Of course, ladies first."For the first time in six months I entered into the realm known as "Civilization". Yes, it was good to be back.OOC: Yay! Finally! Ga-Koro! :happydance:

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: Yep. Because it's so much easier messing with you than with Nuju.IC-Naria:"If you insist," Naria said, stepping in through the doorway. She looked around Ga-Koro happily, but she was still somewhat sad. After all, Nokama had just been taken...No need to focus on that. You only live life once, so try to be happy through most of it. As she walked through, she noticed a few tracks moving around, just like those of the Toa who'd been over at Joske's."Well," she said then, "This is certainly odd." Turning her head, she noticed more of the claw-like tracks also. She raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Looks like your little visitors are here in the Koro," she said to the Ta-Matoran behind her. "Well. This ought to be fun, don't you think?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk sipped at his cup of tea. He quite liked it, even though he normally drank coffee over tea. He eyes scanned the surrounding area. He set his tea down. "It will never cease to amaze me how much different from Ta-Koro this place is. It's colder, it's calmer, and it is undeniably wetter."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC(Tajeh): The sight of a boat depressed Tajeh. He was considered as a failure in the boating industry, even after one destroyed boat, and he couldn't go back to Ko-Koro. His mind was a shattered shell, trying to figured what he would do. "Maybe that shark was supposed to kill me." he whispered to nobody, "No, I can't think that way. I'm alive, and that means something!" He felt slightly better and decided to go home, gather his items and leave Ga-Koro. Head to Ta-Koro or Po-Koro. "Then what?" he questioned himself, "Carve boats for lava? No, I need to find a new trade." He glanced around at his dwelling, at his few belongings, his tools, his blueprints for new boats, but the one thing that caught his mind was his old shield and spear. "Maybe I should....could be a warrior, working with the Toa and their allies." He picked up the shield and strapped it on over his satchel on his back. He then picked up his spear and tested it's weight. He left his hut, wielding his spear and carrying his shield and his satchel, and headed down the street and into the unknown.

WIP

OOC:

OOC: Yep. Because it's so much easier messing with you than with Nuju.

that may be true, but there comes a point where the messing become trite and tiresome, and if the person is still as shallow as he or she is now I just might ditch and move on with someone who can actually write a story ;)Not that I would do that to yoooouuuuu *halo*IC"Fun?" I repeated slowly, sounding as unsure as I felt. "If you define 'fun' as bumping into a creature that has been stalking you for the past half-year and probably resembles that of a Turaga's bedtime story to get little ones to bed, then yes, fun."I gave Naria a tap on the shoulder as we walked into the Koro. "Alright Doll, tell ya what; why don't we split up for our errands, and then meet in the Koro square when we're done? Divide and conquer sort of thing. Unless of course you need a young, strong male matoran to help you? I hear they're in short supply in this Koro."It was nice to be in my suave state, especially in this village of amazon ladies. It helped I had a ton of adoring fans in this place; if I remember correctly the last time I was here I was steamrolled under the entire Ga-Koro Marines outfit as they tried to get my autograph...OOC: which, ironicly, DID happen in-game :P

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: You obviously wouldn't do that to me, I give you too many opportunities to make better writing. And I was gone during that time, so...IC-Naria:Naria smiled, punching Joske in the arm. "You obviously don't seem to know much about sarcasm," she said, shaking her head. "And all I want to do is find out more about what happened to Nokama-so please, go crazy." She stepped off towards the docks-you could always get information at the docks.Some might ask why that was. To Naria, it was simple. To everybody, it should be simple. Why? Because the docks were where everybody always came through, be they going to another Koro and just making a stop or if they're here to stay. No matter what, you'll learn something when you head off there.OOC: And don't ever accuse me of being unable to write a story-like I said, I do better with the inspiration, not the motivation. Unless, of course, you want Joske to be emotionally scarred...But I would never do that to you. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gifCurse Chrome, it derps things up so well. Hmm..I think I'm missing a :lol: in my post somewhere...but where? OOC 1? IC? OOC 3?

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: Krayzikk...I am so sorry...for what Frieza is about to do. :PIC: Frieza - Ga-koro -Frieza strolled around Ga-koro, looking for the perfect...ah...that would do nicely! A nice looking home just near the dock, yes it would do nicely indeed. Frieza began to approach the house the just so happened to have Krayzikk and Riaril occupying it.OOC: Okay....I'm not that sorry. :P

Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Don't worry, it's not gonna be as bad as it sounds...IC: Frieza - Ga-koro -Frieza wondered if he should knock, or just burst in? He decided with the later...he raised his foot to kick the door down when....When suddenly a rose flew past his face, Frieza turned quickly to see none other than Tuxedo Mask. "Stop right there...villian..." Mask said, pointing his cane at him.OOC: See? That wasn't so bad. :P

IC:PearlPearl yawned, stretching her arms out as sun beams danced across her face. Sadly, since her and Mimira were sharing the same bed, her stretching her arms out gently pushed the Le-Matoran off the bed, and onto the ground. Pearl turned over, and went back to sleep, unaware of the trouble she might've stirred up.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC:Is it strange that I've been involved with every single pillow fight that's happened in this RPG? :PIC:PearlThe Matoran rolled over, dodging the pillow in her sleep. She murmured something in her sleep, and turned back over.

OOC: Snelly, I couldn't care less if Frieza attacked. He's a MB, isn't he? It would be amusing to get Krayzikk vs. MB. Or Brukin vs. MB. Or anything along those lines, really.IC: KrianKrian sighed. He had woken up a few moments before. He looked at the two Matoran. And sighed again.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Salamander Salamander woke up to the sound of birds chirping angrily nearby. Groaning, he pulled himself up to a sitting position and looked around. The few trees he had left standing were littered with birds of prey, their fierce eyes boring into Salamander and the still-sleeping Venator. It was in their nature to follow battles and gorge themselves on those unlucky enough to emerge alive, so their presence in the clearing confused Salamander. He had only been destroying trees, so why would they show up in such large numbers? After a moment, the answer came to him.They must have been drawn here by all the smoke, thinking some battle was taking place.Even if he had a suitable answer, Salamander was unable to shake the uneasiness he felt. Most of the time he would have simply chased the birds away with a couple of Dragon Blasts, but for some reason today he felt as if doing so would be nothing short of suicide. A memory from his past resurfaced, and he spoke the words his friend had told him on one of their adventures."It's a bad omen..."Salamander barely whispered the words, but the moment they left his mouth the birds went into a frenzy. For a moment all he could see was dark feathers, gleaming claws, and piercing beaks. Then the birds were gone, the only sign of their visit was the occasional stray feather.Something big is going on. I need to finish my training so that I don't miss out on any of the action.

Lacertus

OOC: Well in that case...IC: Tuxedo Mask - Ga-koro -Tuxedo Mask stared at Frieza. "Whatever you think you're doing, I won't allow it.""Oh, and you're gonna stop me, Mr. Fancy Tux?" Frieza gave a hand gesture to come closer. "Come at me then, let's see what you got." Tuxedo charged, he swung his cane at Frieza as he got in range, Frieza simply grabbed the cane, stopping Tuxedo Mask completely. Frieza's Mark and eyes glowed.Frieza looked at the cane as Tuxedo struggled to pull it away, to no avail. "Hmm...nice cane..." Frieza then swung the cane around, taking Tuxedo Mask with it. Frieza then let go, sending both the cane and Tuxedo Mask toward the door of the house...and through it...Tuxedo landed on the floor of Riaril's place. He groaned as he tried to get up, but then a foot pinned him down."So sorry, 'Tuxedo Mask', but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to kill you now." Frieza pulled out his scythe.IC: Mimira - Inn, Ga-koro -Mimira groaned in frustration, and then swung the pillow horizontally in a sweep like motion, Pearl would have to literally get off the bed to dodge this one.

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk stared. Frieza hadn't noticed him yet. He instinctively reached for his morning star, then remembered he hadn't taken it with him that morning. It was still next to where he slept. "Riaril, get down."With that, Krayzikk activated his mask, and warped right next to Frieza, lashing out with a right hook toward the Mark Bearer's face.IC: BrukinBrukin cursed his inability to move quickly, as he tried to follow TM.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:JozuA flash, and a short and stout Toa of Crystals was right next to TM, axe at the ready. "Hey now, that doesn't seem very nice." He said in a gruff voice.PearlThe Matoran rolled again, this time off the bed, dodging the pillow. She was still asleep though. It seemed like a being was controlling her because he/she did not want another pillow fight to occur in Ga-Koro.

IC: Frieza - Riaril's Place, Ga-koro -Frieza back-flipped off of Tuxedo Mask to dodge Krayzikk's attack. "And what is this? A welcoming committee?" Frieza said as the Toa of Crystal suddenly showed up. "Well isn't that just....terrific!" Frieza said as flames began to flicker across his scythe. "Who want's to go first then? Come on now, I'm not shy..." Tuxedo Mask had gotten the wind knocked out of him, but he was otherwise okay. He slowly began to stand up, grabbing his cane.IC: Mimira - Inn, Ga-koro -Mimira put the pillow down and sighed. "Hey Pearl...wake up."

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung sighed. Yep, just what he feared, Frieza was being stupid again. He landed in front of the house, looking in through the door."I will never understand you creatures," he muttered, viewing Frieza. Toa of Flame. You could always fight fire with fire. Despite the fact that others were near the insane Toa, Acla opened his jaw, flame billowing forth to cover Frieza in a torrential inferno of liquid fire.

profiles i guess

IC: Frieza - Riaril's Place, Ga-koro -There was one thing seriously wrong with what Aclaraung had just did, not only would Frieza get hit, but so would Krayzikk and Jozu. But Frieza had other plans, as Krayzikk's, Jozu's, and Aclaraung's attacks all came at him, moments before Frieza had noticed a hole in the floor of the house that allowed one to dive into the waters of the lake. Wordlessly Frieza ducked under both Krayzikk's and Jozu's attacks, and then darted toward the hole even as Frieza felt his back begin to burn, despite this his mark glowed all the more, giving him the strength to make it to the hole, which he promptly dived into. Tuxedo Mask, seeing that Krayzikk and Jozu were about to get set on fire, quickly created vines that grabbed the two out of harms way.

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung cursed-with Frieza out of the way the others might get hurt. He quickly cut of the flame, and inhaled, his strong lungs drawing out a large part of the fire as T.M. forced the others away from the small amount left."I swear," he muttered, "I want to rip that creature to shreds. If I did, would anybody mind sharing him for breakfast?"

profiles i guess

IC: KrayzikkKrayzikk grimaced. Due to his large size and weight, he hadn't avoided all of the fire and he had suffered minor burns on his arm. He looked at the new arrivals. "Who the karz are you, and why the karz did a maniac have to attack while I'm on vacation?"Brukin hurried into the room, surveyed the area and cursed.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Mimira - Inn, Ga-koro -Mimira shook her head. "No, you do that all on your own." Mimira answered honestly. IC: Tuxedo Mask - Riaril's Place, Ga-koro -"Very sorry about that sir, I was trying to stop that manic from busting your door down." Tuxedo looked at the broken door. "But it seems I failed at doing so..."

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung smiled slightly. "I'd have to agree, Tux," he said. "He used you to break it down." He then turned and looked at Krayzikk. "My name is Aclaraung. And the Toa of Fire that attacked you isn't quite sane. Sadly, some people don't want me to kill him..." he glared over at Tux"Which would certainly be the easiest option to get rid of him and prevent him from doing things like this."

profiles i guess