Land Runner

.:Yio:.

Final entry for the Space themed competition!

Here's the Land Runner

XQZz2G3.jpg

Small, but very fast, this vehicle is used to travel great distances very quickly. Ideal to scout planets! Weapons include two lasers. A small hand weapon can also be stored on the side. Fits two passengers

Full gallery, click here

Please comment and/or constructive criticism, thanks! :D

ViSa1Uz.jpg

As infrequent as I post, I will always continue to be a BIONICLE fan

I love the minifigure designs in this one, but I'll be honest the entry itself strikes me as the weakest of your three - it's not a bad design, but the front strikes me as very blocky and not aerodynamic like your other two pieces. In fact it really reminds of super old school Lego Space sets - which is a nice departure from what we've seen in most other entries, but at the same time makes it less believable as something Lego would release as a set in this day and age. Still I like the playful nature of it (it's very 'swooshable', to get technical) and while I couldn't see it as a set on its own, I could see it as a smaller addition to a larger set. Good luck, and keep up the good work!

webbanner.gif

Latest Update: STORM AND SAND

I love the minifigure designs in this one, but I'll be honest the entry itself strikes me as the weakest of your three - it's not a bad design, but the front strikes me as very blocky and not aerodynamic like your other two pieces. In fact it really reminds of super old school Lego Space sets - which is a nice departure from what we've seen in most other entries, but at the same time makes it less believable as something Lego would release as a set in this day and age. Still I like the playful nature of it (it's very 'swooshable', to get technical) and while I couldn't see it as a set on its own, I could see it as a smaller addition to a larger set. Good luck, and keep up the good work!

Thanks, I know it's the weakest but I was in a rush to get a third design in before the previous deadline, 21st. My mech and mini tank took alot of chopping and changing, deciding what would be good and all. I decided I'd just enter in something I had made before but hadn't uploaded online yet. I was planning on modifying my Hulkbuster but I thought that was bordering on violating a rule so I went with this instead.

ViSa1Uz.jpg

As infrequent as I post, I will always continue to be a BIONICLE fan