Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Aryll knew that he'd scared Madrihk a bit, with his celebratory actions."I assure you, Madrihk, that I won't be eating every thing I kill. That was just a reaction to a rather-distressing battle," he said awkwardly. "It is a strange tradition from where I come from, which I'll be more cautious to use next time around.""And also, why don't we hire some Le-Matoran to build Pala-Koro?"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OOC: Alright then. XDIC: MoylanAs she teleported again, she noticed Xxeth taking the lead... and barely missed landing on top of a Matoran. She rolled to the ground, shouting loudly. "Hey, watch where you're going, you little... Miha?!" She was about to just keep teleporting onward when she noticed her sister seemed rather injured. "Hey Xxeth, wait a minute! Miha, you alright?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Seeing as Iraanus was fighting the Rahkshi of Shapeshifting, I'm gonna ask TX Wade to retcon the staff that Volin took to the Rahkshi of Insect Control's. EDIT: Thanks again for cooperating with my eccentricities.IC: IraanusIraanus' breathing slowly returned to normal as the battle dissolved and the Rahkshi retreated. Several beings were tending to their wounds and the wounds of others, and a few more were retrieving armor from the bodies of the slain creatures. Kneeling over the body of the Rahkshi of Shapeshifting, he picked up its staff. Turning it over in his hand, Iraanus found that it was of perfect length and weight. Smiling, he took it and proceeded to the pit where his zamor launcher had been thrown. Vaulting into the pit, he picked up his launcher and inspected it. It appeared to be slightly damaged, but nothing unfixable. Turning, he saw that several others were in the pit, examining the bones of a dead Matoran. "Kapura, you say? Wonder who that is? Awfully suspicious that he happens to be dead in a random pit in a clearing in the jungle near a group of Makuta's servants who haven't been seen for a century, huh?"OOC: Interacting with Havon and the others in the pit.

Edited by Toa Balta #3

Q2TtLEz.png

IC: "They're only about four matoran," Aryll replied. "If we hire some more from the Koro, things will go a lot quicker.""For example, we could have some chop down trees, some carve out paths, and others construct the huts. In exchange, we pay and protect them."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Volin"Looks like it's back to Ta-Wahi indeed. Battle was fun and all, got me a Rahkshi staff but most of all, I'm glad you're all right. You did good, Yasashiv." said Volin, gently touching her face with one of his hands. Hopping on the gukko bird, he awaited for the Toa of electricity to do the same.OOC: You make the To Ta-Wahi post.

OOC: Okay.

IC(Yasashiv)

Yasashiv, tearful, nods her head in response before hopping onto the bird; placing her arms around Volin's abdomen. She rests her head on his back as the tears continue to fall. Soon, the bird was in the sky and heading to Ta-Wahi.OOC: Volin and Yasashiv to Ta-Wahi.-Mef Man

OOC: Short timeskip. Also, this is assuming none of those who are already back to the koro said anything (i looked this up with search and it didn't look like they did but feel free to say otherwise).IC: A camouflage-armored matoran wearing a mask of vines hopped from tree to tree. The matoran was panting heavily with a sheen of sweat coating its limbs, obviously tired from a long journey loaded with stuffs. It carried pack and staff on back with a red object under left arm and a walking stick in right, no less."Halt!"The matoran's disguised head whirled up to face the call. It paused in its hops, giving the Le-Matoran guard just a few bio away time to aim his disk at said mask."Who goes there?""An emissary," the camouflaged matoran simply panted. It said no more for a second.Then the being tiredly rose right arm-"Wha-?!"-And the guard finally realized what the staff on the traveller's back had come from--As he stared into the lifeless eyes of a bloodied rahkshi head held up in that movement."An emissary," Paka repeated steadily, focusing gaze on the shocked sentinel, "Bringing a message of victory. Today, the sons of Makuta have been routed!"So it was that The Phoenix came to Le-Koro.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: LansLans gestured to the Rahkshi spikes, and head on Claw-Wing's saddle, not to mention the Giant Nui-Rama in it's clutches. "If you haven't already pierced it together, well let me enlighten you. We faced Rahkshi, and while we did defeat them, all of our squadmates were killed." Lans paused to let the words set in.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Onuzek"Onuzek is coming!" He yelled at Skyra and Laserbeak who were on the bird.He manipulated his gravity to float up in the air, before altering it so that towards Ta-Koro was 'down' for him. He shot off after them.OOC: Onuzek flying to Ta-Koro.

OOC: Fine, everybody forget Jaron..that's cool...IC-Jaron:After watching Skyra lose consciousness and fly off on Destiny, Jaron pulled out his shield/hoverboard, getting on it. He took off at the same time as Onuzek, following him to Ta-Koro.OOC: Jaron to Ta-Koro.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:MihaMiha coughed up some blood. "Well... I think my lung has been punctured, both my legs stopped working, and my face is covered in scars." Miha said, grimly smiling at Moylan. "So, I'd have to say, no. I am not alright." The smile changed to a grimace. "I have some medical supplies in that bag on my arm." she said. "Could you patch me up a bit? I can walk you through it."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Lans"Rahkshi happened thats how, the stupid irregulars made a bunch of reckless stunts and it got them killed." Lans shook his head, he had never expected this, but what sickened him more, was that by defeating the Rahkshi the Force may give him a promotion. A promotion payed for with the lives of his comrades, he turned back to Verdi, "Come on, I'm heading to Ta-Wahi, I have a friend there I want to make a request to, the others may be dead but we got to move on." it's what Lewa would do. Right?

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Tegam Tegam left havon and started walking throught the woods looking for more wounded. He soon found Miha with some toa standing around her, trying to patch up her wounds. He plucked a leaf from a nearby tree, came up and told her "Suck on this. The juice will help your internal wounds." He then took the meical supplies and began to spread a paste over her face wounds. "Can you move all your limbs?"

OOC: Alright, I'll post as Havon now, I guess I'll worry about whether or not finding Kaparu's mask was allowed later. :PIC: Havon"Kapura is...someone that me and my friends were looking for...but now...well...it doesn't really matter." He said sadly. He clipped the mask to his armor, he'd have to return it to Vakama to conform if it really was Kapura's mask. He saw Tegam was tending to someone. "Excuse me, I'm gonna go help that injured being over there. He went over, and then was shocked to see who it was. "Miha! W-what happened to you!? You were in the Rahkshi fight!?" He said with concern. IC: XxethXxeth's eyes grew wide, it was Havon of all people! "Havon..." Xxeth said warily.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Miha"Well... I was going a bit easy on the Toa of Fire, but when he lit me on fire... Let's just say I got fired up about winning." Miha said, chuckling at her CSI Miami reference pun. "After that, it was a fair fight between me and the other four Toa." She grimaced. "I was determined to win, and nobody was gonna stand in my way."Then Tegam started patching up her wounds. "No. That is not a internal healing leaf. If it was, I would already have one in my mouth you brakas. Duh." she said, weakly tossing the leaf away. "I know medical herbs better than you, you second rate doctor.""Speaking of which... What on earth are you-" "Miha!""What now...?" Miha asked."W-what happened to you!?""Well you see...-""You were in the Rahkshi fight!?"The matoran waited a bit, before speaking. "No, I was busy protecting the koro from rogue Toa. Wait... What rahkshi fight? Darn it! I missed it again!"OOC:Don't take it personally NStephenH. She's just a bit annoyed at the fact that he didn't show up sooner. And the fact that he tried to give her a leaf that wouldn't really do anything. :P

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

IC:Rhow shrugged and bent down again. The Skakdi had no quarrel with these people, so she didn't put on her rude demeanor. Yet.But the story had made her curious again and she knelt down next to the skeletal remains.She picked up one of the bones and sniffed it. "Not burned. No acid either. Not flayed down to the bones. What the Karzhani..." she muttered aloud.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: The leaf was a placebo.IC: Tegam"For the first part, you couldn't get up to reach the leaf, because it appears you might have some spinal damage. Second of all, It is called a placebo, and I have found them to be quite effective in the past."He turned to Molyan and Havon. "Will you to shut up? You bviously both care about Miha, and unless you to stop bickering and give me a hand, you will never be able to talk to here again." Seeing that they still had a flash of hatred in their eyes for each other, he said "Havon, go get Tegam to bring his cartl. I can keep her alive, but she has to get to a real hospital if we want her to be o.k. You, What's your name, go get some water."

Edited by NStephenH

OOC: Flash of hatred? Havon doesn't hate nobody, he might strongly dislike Xxeth however. :PIC: Havon"Hey I'm only concerned for Miha right now, k? No need to get your feathers all rustled." Havon didn't care if she tried to attack him, let her, she'd regret it with all the other Toa and other heroes that helped defeat the Rahkshi around.Ignoring Xxeth completely, he addressed Miha. "Just hang in there Miha." Then he addressed Tegam, "I've got a better idea, why don't I just fly here to Le-koro?" IC: Xxeth"Don't worry about it Moylan, I'm fine..." He said, not caring to start a fight. He looked at Tegam giving him an order. "What the karz do you want water for?"

Edited by Snelly

IC:Miha"I take offense that a doctor such as you is treating me." Miha said pridefully. "First off, I do not have any injuries that are connected to my spine. My spine is perfectly fine. My legs just aren't working. Second-" "-why don't I just fly here to Le-koro?"She turned to Havon. "Thank you. At least one member of the group isn't completely incompetent. This is swampland. That cart is as good as gone."OOC:Again, no offense to anybody. She's just a bit frustrated. Still.... Ah, who am I kidding? She's always frustrated.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

IC Tegam"Her lung is bleeding, and the change in altitude would not be good for her. Besides, we aren't that far away from the koro anyway. Trust me, tegam's cart would be much better, and get her ther with plenty of time. It can navigate the swamp quite well. We come throught here ovten to make deliveriesOOC: O.k. then flash of dislike in Havon's eye and Flash of hatred in Moyleans eye.IC: TangruaTangrua Was navigating his cart back torough the swam and heard his mname being yelled at havon. He Immedidiatley headed towards the sound of the voice, and pulled his cart into the clearing. "What happened?!?"

Edited by NStephenH

OOC: Dude, no offense, but Tegam is a bad doctor...just saying.... :PIC: HavonHavon looked at Tegam "Sorry to disagree with you on this, but I disagree, I'm gonna take her to Le-koro now and get her proper care." He began to pick up Miha carefully.

Edited by Snelly

OOC: No Hatred for Moylan, she's just trying to keep Xxeth calm, and diffuse a dangerous potential occurrence.IC: Moylan"Well, if you and your brother are allowed to have a duel, and keep everyone else out, then everyone get away from my sister and I'll help her." Moylan snapped at Havon, looking at her sister. "I have a mask of Quicktravel, and magnetism. I just teleport back, and pull her along as I do. No height, and no chance of more injuries."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:"O.K. I just don't want your one good lung to burst from all the extra work with a steep change in elevation." Tegam said. "Just because these people just met me the don't trust me... Even when I give sound medical adive, they just don't listen to me. Havon might have lsitended, bt miha is just to stubborn." HE mumbled."I have a mask of Quicktravel, and magnetism. I just teleport back, and pull her along as I do. No height, and no chance of more injuries.""Finally someone who will listen to me!" Tegam said. "That is definitely the best plan of action."OOC: I don't know about all of the visc family touubles, all I know is that miha=Friends with virthee and Hau Karda founder, Older brothers didn't get along wtih virthee. That is all of my experiance based on a wiki article and PMing with biobeast. Sorry if I got smeithing mixed up back tere. I don't know who any of snelly or zoma's characters except virthee and havon are.

Edited by NStephenH

IC: "Well, we could go to Le-Koran businesses and traders, and sell them real estate in exchange for sending workers to build the village," Aryll said."Pala-Koro could be a variety of things, from a protected trading post to a vacation spot."

IC (Ketan) (Le-Koro)After his skirmish with Itaku, Ketan continued through Le-Koro, his ears open for rumours and information. The busy Koro was the ideal place for eavesdropping: the Le-Matoran are not generally known for keeping quiet, and the place was busy enough so that no one would notice someone spying on them. But Ketan didn't need to listen for long, because the biggest piece of news was being openly shouted and discussed in every corner of the village:Rahkshi had been seen -and defeated- in Le-Wahi.This was a shock to Ketan but he didn't need to think about it twice. The only Rahkshi he knew of were in horror stories and old legends; this was a rare chance to see a Rahkshi first-hand, and possibly gain some valuable knowledge doing so.Talking to a few beings quickly gave the Toa of Air the information he sought, and shortly after he was gone, his Kualsi granting him the fastest travel short of a Kakama as he made his way to the site where the Sons of Makuta had been slain.

IC: Kethrye:"Who has the time to take vacations?" Kethrye said to Aryll, turning his gaze around the battlefield. " Considering the changes of Rahi, or Rahkshi, attacks that comes with traveling on Mata Nui."He gestured around them at the destruction caused by the fight with the Rahkshi.

Edited by BenLuke-116