Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Jaron:Jaron stopped walking when he heard a scream. Yep, definitely Tillian. "Come with me," he said, running in the direction of the scream. Well, more like repeatedly pole-vaulting on his crutch.When he came to the spot where the scream appeared to be the loudest, Jaron blast down the door of the building with fire before drawing his gladius. He walked into the building, searching rooms methodically to find Tillian."Scream louder so I can find you!" He yelled, for two reasons: He would likely be able to find Tillian, and the people who had taken him would know where Jaron was. Things were going to get simultaneously harder and easier.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tillian (Unknown, Le-Koro)Tillian groaned as his face was forced up to that of the Toa of Plasma."Listen to me, Makuta-worshipper, because I'm only going to say this once," the Toa snarled. "Despite your looks, you obviously have power. We want you to share it with us. Now, preferably, though if I have to cut out your brain and pick through it, that's an option, too."Tillian sighed. Somewhere along the line, he heard Jaron. He was...right outside."Fine," he said with a defiant smirk. "But first, you need to learn..."Jaron burst through the door, shouting his name."How to duck and cover!"Tillian swung upwards into a pendelum formation and caught the Toa's neck in between his legs. He ripped himself free from the chains and caught the Toa of Plasma by the throat."Now, you're going to get me and my compatriots out of here, or you are going to die. Today. Regardless of how much magic you think you know."IC: Laryla (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)"Oh, what's the point?" she muttered. "By now, he's probably dead. No one yet can stand up to our...unique...brand of persuasion."She smirked to Emotia."I hope you two didn't get too attached."OOC: Eh, Snelly, go ahead and kill her. She's lame.BUT ONLY EMOTIA CAN DO IT-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: SkyraSkyra tensed, he really hoped Laserbeak wasn't gonna take this farther than necessary, but she had a look that scared him. IC: EmotiaEmotia was too angry and worried about Tillian to care what Laserbeak did to her.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak slammed Laryla down onto the bar, pulled out a knife, and scratched an odd symbol onto the back of Laryla's hand. In criminal circles, it was the worst possible affront. It meant the bearer had broken even the thieves code of honor."Now, everyone will know you for what you are." The wound inflicted would scar, and never truly go away.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: You forget how loud Tillian is. By the way, Tyler, what happened to Jasik?IC-Jaron:Jaron smacked one skakdi with his crutch, distracting it for a moment. Laughing at the cross-eyed creature, he quickly defenestrated it. He looked back at the other's incredulous expressions. He smiled."What?" He said, laughing. "I only pushed them out a window, that doesn't mean they're dead or anything," he explained, still laughing. "Honestly, you people are so odd." He walked up behind the Toa of Plasma."Now, Tillian, as your commanding officer I'm going to take command of this recalcitrant," Jaron said, before he knocked the Toa of Plasma out with his crutch. He really liked doing that. He then chained up the Toa with Tillian's old chains, the slightly-too-small buckles chafing the unconscious Toa's wrists painfully."I will, however," Jaron said, smiling, "Let you drag him with us. Come along now." Saying that, he walked out the door, expecting the others to follow after him.OOC: How'd I put Skyra in there, right over by Tillian? (-)_(-)

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Unknown, Le-Koro)"No clue," said Tillian, moving to grab his long-knife. "But I'm about to find out."He slapped the Toa of Plasma hard across the face and grinned ferally as he opened his eyes."Morning, you piece of cark," said Tillian. "Mind answering a couple questions for me?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Thieves Guild Stronghold, Le-Koro)"What makes you think I'll tell you anything?" the Toa of Plasma spat. Tillian wiped the spit off his face slowly, and without warning, he jabbed his dagger into the Toa of Plasma's thigh, inciting a scream of pain."Well, consider it an act of goodwill," said Tillian.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Laserbeak"Now, tell me where Tillian is." Laserbeak brought her dagger up toward Laryla's face. "Or I'll do more than scratch your hand." Her expression showed that she meant every word she said.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: SevA single patron was sitting in the back of the bar, his fedora rendering his face unrecognizable. As he finished his drink, the Lunar Fox smirked, watching as Laryla was interrogated by Lazerbeak. To add to his amusement, Laryla had just been branded, that would be sure to set her back in standing, not that she had much to begin with. The fool always getting in trouble, how stupid is she to use a victim's wallet. Even worse to use it in public, pathetic. That brand serves her right. Absentmindedly he twirled his pistol around his finger, he had already deduced the most probable location where Laryla was holding this Tillian hostage. Mistake two, taking a victim hostage, without proper preparations. That's check. After all, he had already learned where Laryla base of operations, and knowing Laryla, she had yet to change it. Mistake three, and that's checkmate.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Tillian (Thieves Guild Stronghold, Le-Koro)"Crimson Nova!"After about fifteen minutes, the Toa of Plasma finally screamed the words Tillian had been listening for. He smirked. Crimson Nova was one of the chapters of the Le-Koro chapter of the Thieves Guild, and were notorious for extortion and robbery. It was rumored, though, they were looking to move up to the big time. Why that meant they targeted Tillian, he didn't know. But at the same time..."Let me see your copy of the Sitrep."Every Thieves Guild remember received a weekly Sitrep that listed their assignments for the week. It was a life or death matter to hold on to it: if it fell into enemy hands, the Guild wouldn't come after you unless it was to put a knife in your back.The Toa of Plasma merely grinned and tilted his head down towards his stomach. Tillian followed his gaze and cursed quietly."You dumb Brakas...you swallowed it.""You want it, Juturna?"The Toa of Plasma began to laugh manically...until Tillian jabbed his longknife into the Toa's stomach and twisted, causing a scream of pain followed by several sobs. Tillian began to curve a crescent moon shape deep into his stomach. Finally, the Toa stopped struggling, his eyes rolling back into his head, and Tillian pried away the parts of his stomach and looked inside. A piece of paper wrapped in a vial was visible inside the Toa's body, and Tillian reached in with the bottom of the Toa of Plasma's jacket and grabbed it, uncorking it and pocketing the Sitrep."Come on," he said bitterly, hiding the hand-shaped scar that was branded into his chest. "We should go."OOC: Wow...that was heavier than even I'd anticipated.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Thieves Guild Stronghold, Le-Koro)After waiting for Reaver, Agzinel, and Jaron to walk out the door, Tillian walked back over to the table beside the body and picked up a piece of paper from a Theives Guild operative in Ga-Koro to the Toa of Plasma he had just executed. He examined it for a second, slanting his eyes, before folding it up and walking out.We have to go. Now.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Ryllia:Ryllia walked out, tear streaks rolling from her eyes. She came and sat next to Onuzek. "Something really funny just happened a while ago," she said. "I thought I heard that Jaron was back." She sniffled once, but managed not to cry.IC-Jaron:Jaron, however, kept a watch on Tillian as he read the paper. He lagged behind the others a bit, so he could speak to Tillian with a semblance of privacy. "Okay," he began, "What are the Crimson Nova up to this time?" He asked.

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Thieves Guild Stronghold, Le-Koro)"Well, let me start with the man himself," he said, pulling out a dossier he had picked up from the table. He handed it to Jaron, who opened it and found a Toa of Ice wearing a Calix staring back at him with cold, calculating, cool-blue eyes."What do you know about Dorian Shaddix?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: I looked back a couple of posts to see that Tyler edited one...that gave me permission to kill Laryla. :evilgrin:IC: EmotiaEmotia decided to step in, it was her boyfriend that was in danger after all. "Tell us what you know...or I'll kill you myself." She said, her mark was glowing intently.

IC-Jaron:Jaron smiled, looking at the picture. "Oh yes," Jaron said, grinning wolfishly. "He's wanted for quite a few things...by the guard and by me alone." He closed up the dossier, handing it back to Tillian."I wonder, if we see him, do I get to kill him or do you?" Jaron asked, only half-joking.

profiles i guess

IC: Alzon(Le-Koro)Alzon bustled into Le-Koro. He looked around to see if anyone needed help, then decided to walk around, trying not to bump into matoran bustling around.OOC: Alzon is open for interaction(Someone interact with me this time please :P)

I figure I may as well do PBZPs now. But, I have a terrible work ethic,so they may take a while.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

blue=taken, red=in progress

IC: Tillian (Thieves Guild Stronghold, Le-Koro)"As much as I hate to say it, neither," said Tillian, shaking his head regretfully. "Recent intelligence acquired by the Ga-Koro Marines reports that Shaddix was seen wandering the Ga-Wahi coastline murdering villages by the whole. Not his style, so I checked into local rumors. Apparently, he took a bounty for Makuta about a month ago to capture Knidia - the Toa of Water Emotia and Reaver were hanging out with earlier? Well, he turned the guy in to the Ga-Koro Marines, so Makuta punished him. Painfully."He closed the dossier."Dorian Shaddix is a Mark Bearer."IC: Laryla (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)"Well, whatever I have to tell you isn't leaving my throat, so you might as well just kill me."She grinned."You have no idea how high up this goes..."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: SevUnderneath his fedora, the Lunar Fox raised an eyebrow, it seems that Laryla's victim has a girlfriend. My pawn has just become a Queen, not that it matters now I've already won.A shot rang out in the bar, and the few remaining patrons scattered. It seemed Laryla had a bullet wound in her arm. Still seated, and his hat still rendering him unrecognizable, Sev spoke, "Now, now dear. I'd suggest tellin this little lady here just what you did with her boyfriend. I'd hate to have to ruin such a pretty face, of course I'm not gonna kill ya dear, I got better things to do. And those higher ups of yours they can wait, after all, most of them are dead."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Trololol bionicle Cowboy.IC-Jaron:"Mark bearer?" Jaron said incredulously. "When did that happen, and what does he feed on?" Jaron asked, completely intent on learning what he could about this guy. "Hmm...Who's he traveling with?" Then Jaron smiled. "What was that Toa of Fire he was always fighting with? Angelo, or something, right?" Jaron smiled wider."I want to watch them fight," he said evilly.

profiles i guess

IC: OnuzekHe found that Ryllia had came out and sat down next to him. At first he was happy, byu then he saw that she was trying hard not to cry.The large Toa looked at her before answering, "Onuzek thought he saw Jaron just a minute ago. Unless Jaron turned into a ghost. Do you think he would turn into a ghost?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Ah.. Onarax! I was about to kill her....now I have to change what I was gonna write.... :(IC: EmotiaEmotia ignored the newcomer..."That's right...you tell me...or in about 3 seconds nothing will stop me from killing you." She was shaking, as if barely restraining herself from punching the Vortixx. IC: SkyraSkyra was quite alert after the gun shot, it didn't take him long to roll his wheelchair over to Sev. "And...what do you know about all this?" Skyra asked warily.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Tillian (Thieves Guild Stronghold, Le-Koro)Tillian shook his head and sighed as they walked into the Le-Koro sun again."Angelus Radke," he said, flipping the dossier. "According to a Thieves Guild source in Ta-Koro, known Mark Bearers Tank, last name unknown and Utu, last name unknown, joined Le-Wahi guide and consultant Angelus Radke, along with Ta-Koro Guardsmen Kinvex, last name unknown, and Tuara, last name unknown, to Ga-Wahi to search for an unknown Mark Bearer of Rage that is confirmed by the Ga-Koran source to be Shaddix."He sighed and looked at Jaron raggedly."If the Mark Bearers have them, they're gonna be dead."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron:Jaron nodded at what Tillian told him, his expression serious by now. "Alright," he said. "Seeing as we're going to Ga-Wahi soon anyways, how about we join the hunt? We can take them over to the Song." He looked at Tillian's surprised expression, chuckling lightly. It seemed that they had all nearly forgotten about the Song."So, Dorian, Angelus, Tank, Utu, Kinvex, and Tuara. Those are the people we're looking for." Jaron frowned, scratching at his head. "Utu, Utu, Utu...where have I heard that name before?" He asked Tillian.

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Bright-Star Inn, Le-Koro)Tillian walked through the door of the Inn just as Emotia and Sev were about to kill the Vortixx. Before they could speak, Tillian had stridden over to Laryla and held her up by the throat to the wall of the room."Dorian Shaddix. Talk or you're dead, and don't doubt I won't do it."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME