Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Skeldan:

Ignoring the pain in his foot, Skeldan smiled, turning to Weta.

"Anyways, as you can most likely tell, that's the true story," he told his fellow Toa. "Though I think Skyra forgot to mention the crazy, evil doctor she had there as well." He shrugged, before turning back to the other two.

"Tillian, I wasn't aware we had met, though my memory has been hazy lately. Back when Skyra was holed up in her hospital room, I suppose?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:

"Yeah, we did. You interrupted our final cuddle," he replied with a natural surfer's eyeroll over Skyra's shoulder at Skeldan as he squeezed the Toa of Air in an excited hug. "Hey, cutie. Your boy was in town, seeing the old sites, figured I'd drop by. You know. Spend some time fighting the good fight again, if you want me."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Skyra - Le-koro -

I let out a slightly nervous laugh at being called 'cutie'. I wasn't sure what to make of it, though part of me liked the compliment. "S-Sure! It will be just like old times again."

Well, except for it's with different people now and I'm a girl, other than that it's exactly the same! I knew deep down it could never really be just like 'old times'. Too much had changed since then. Myself included, I hardly felt like the same person I once was, I certainly didn't look it.

I pulled back slightly to get a better look at Tillian's face, though he hadn't broken the hug yet. "So, how've you been? Things going well in the good old Casa Juturna?" If only I had known then just how much of the opposite had happened.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: posting from my tablet, sorry for the late response.IC(At ox, Le-koro): So he was at the hive battle, but where? The pieces of memory began to fall into place as I replied "Yes, I was there. The name's At ox, or as you may have known me, Bane." I stuck out my hand for a shake. "You were with the gukko force on that day, no?"OOC: stupid autocorrect. :P-Elrond

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Syvra

Syvra smiled down at Veri

Aww, look at him trying to be all friendly when they obviously want nothing to do with him. How i love mistrust.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

"Uh...not really..." he replied, pulling one arm from Skyra's shoulder to rub at the back of his neck and looking down. "It, uh...it burned. Actually. With everyone else inside it. They're, uh..."

Skyra still had her arms around his waist; she could feel his body shake spasmodically, trying to stay upright as he said the words.

"It's gone. Everything I ever built. Everything I owned. All I've got is the stuff on my body and my surfboard," Tillian said hollowly, his head dropping onto Skyra's clavicle. "I've got nowhere now. And they're all gone."

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Skeldan:

"Oh, dear," was all the reply Skeldan could find himself able to give, before, after a moment's worth of thought:

"No, you still have Skyra, and a few others of your friends likely still live, all willing to help. Karz it, I don't hardly know you but I'll be willing to help as well." He gave a small smile.

"Any friend of my friends' can be considered a friend of mine, after all."

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"What..." I didn't comprehend what Tillian was saying at first. Skeldan and Weta started talking, but I didn't really hear them due to shock. The Casa Juturna burned down? Where was I when all this happened!?

Wait...no that couldn't mean... "Emotia...." Tilian didn't speak. "L-Liara?"

"Liara's alright," Til replied, a memory amongst a sea of memories resurfacing, seeping out through the scar over his abdomen that Liara helped seal together. "She didn't want to come."

"I'm so sorry Tillian..." I said, though my voice was quiet and shaky. The news was quite a shock, I gave Tillian a squeeze as he rested his head on my shoulder.

IC:

"Soooo...helping the helpless. The calling and all that. It's, uh...it's the only thing I've got left," the surfing Commander replied, lifting his head up to smile at Skyra, baby blue eyes teary and shimmering. "That and you. So, I figured...why not try and hunt down both, right?"

"Yeah...sounds like fun." I said, forcing a smile, "I'll stick around this time, promise."

"Yeah...alright. I will, too, then."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

In another time and place, I probably would've answered with a half-witty, wholeheartedly snarky comeback about his assumption that I was part of the Gukko Force. However, given the fact that we were all inside their HQ, with no context given, I could forgive the mistake.

This time, anyway.

"Naw, I'm actually with the ILF," I corrected (see, no snark whatsoever), shaking the proffered hand, "Bane, huh? The name seems vaguely familiar, so I'll assume you were part of the Front, too?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

My thoughts took me back to when I had been Tillian's best man, when I still had been male. I remembered Emotia, how she'd looked in her wedding dress, and Tillian. The two had looked perfect...

It felt like ages ago now, Emotia was gone, forever, Tillian more or less seemed the same, but I could tell his experiences and sorrow had changed him, and then there was me...well the differences were sorta obvious.

"So...Liara is still in Ga-koro?"

OOC: Sorry. Thinking about Alfon (TX Wade's player; I can't remember spelling) :P

IC(Atox, Gukko force HQ): "ILF?" I questioned, The name was very much like the ILS I was part of, but I wanted to be sure. "As in, originally the ILS? Please forgive me. I was injured in the destruction of Pala-koro. I've been out of the loop for weeks." I shrugged and rubbed the back of my head. "Getting bopped over the head does wonders for the mind. So why are you here?"

-Elrond

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Kehuri

"Yeah," Kehuri interjected, "The name got changed w-when the 'squad' grew into a 'front'. I'm Kehuri, by the way. Toa of Earth and fe--fourth newest member, to my knowledge." Drat, he was stumbling over his words again. He continue, speaking more slowly, "We're investigating the dea--murder of the Turaga." Still stumbled.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Zealokan

He sighed. It was about the twelfth time he had sighed that minute. Zealokan didn't really get angry a lot. He mainly vented his rage through subtle sarcasm and cynicism. It helped him to maintain a positive public image, right? That's what Toa need to do. They need to represent a hope for the people of a down-trodden and oppressed people. But Miha knew now, that beneath the witty, cocky, silver-tongued smile that stood for justice where there was none, was a rage that threatened to boil over at any given moment. He sighed.

Zealokan stood. Zygad's hut would be no good for the night, the Kineticist's fury having torn several new cracks in the roof. He grabbed his cane and limped out of the abandoned hut, into the village. He sighed.

His eyes were drawn to Skyra, conversing with a vaguely familiar Toa of Gravity and a couple of others. He briefly considered talking to him... her... darn it. He wanted to straighten things out with his friend, the first benevolent being he met on this island. Just wait, Zeal. You screwed up pretty badly. She'll talk to you when she wants to. He nodded reassuringly to himself, looked over to Skyra, and gestured in the general direction he was going, in case she wanted to talk. He sighed.

Continuing on, he saw Dekuna. Good ol' Dekuna, whom he had share many a pillow fight with, who had been with his travelling companion since the birth of the Hau Karda, which now lay in shambles. Zealokan thought maybe he should by him a Salamander's, reminisce back to the good ol' days. He looks determined, on a mission. Probably not the right time. He nodded reassuringly to himself, looked over to Dekuna, and gestured in the general direction he was going, in case he wanted to talk. He sighed.

He entered a tavern, the Mighty Muaka. Taking up a stool, he held up a finger. 'Salamander's Revenge,' he muttered. The barkeep smiled, and slid a bottle to him down the bar. He uncapped it, and took a long hearty swig.

He sighed.

OOC: Wrapping up loose ends before ending my run in this season. Lorax, Billion Cats, if you guys want to interact, now's the time.

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC:

"I can't tell you that," Tillian replied suddenly, with a bluntness to his voice that surprised Skyra. Her head tilted to the side for a second in confusion, and the surfer's head shook. He bit down on his lip for a second before he remembered he had fangs, and he whimpered almost comically as he returned his mouth to normal.

"Liara, uh...she didn't want anyone else to know where she was. She's...moved on, I guess? Yeah. Moved on."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"Oh..." I said slowly, unable to hide my disappointment. "Well...good for her."

Of course, this hardly meant I was just giving up that easily, but I was dropping the subject for now.

"You probably didn't hear, but I met up with Onuzek right before I left Ga-koro when you last saw me." I started. "Except he was wearing an infected mask, had suddenly grown super intelligent, tricked me with a hug, kidnapped me and tossed me into some dark cave."

I bit my lip. "A Toa somehow stumbled upon the cave and got me out of there, apparently killing Onuzek as well." I started to wonder why I was telling this story, it kinda hurt just to think about it.

OOC: Is this a bad time to introduce my character? (Perhaps it's actually a good idea to have him in here before the next "arc", as Kehuri called it, begins.) I'd like to meet someone before the action begins, so open to interaction of course. And apologies if I'm doing this wrong, I'm new around here.

IC: Lepidus - Kanae Bay

The first thing he noticed was the sound. Waves thundered and crashed, sending jolts of pain through his confused mind. It was a time before he could even muster the strength to open his eyes.

He was on a beach. Gently, he moved his fingers, rubbing the sand. The feeling was pleasant. He looked around; above him was a beautiful blue sky. In one direction he could see a massive green jungle. Submersed in the water behind him was a cylindrical metal object, opened at the top. Had he come from there? Probably. He did not mind the bright light, but the noise was becoming unbearable.

He pushed himself to his feet with his elbow, and looked down at his body. Something seemed off about it, though he could not quite place it. He noticed a scar, and suddenly his memory was jolted; he saw a purple and crimson being, laughing madly at him, a sharp blade tearing through his chest. The shock of the recollection almost knocked him to the ground again.

He walked slowly, uncertainly, along the coast. He did not wish to enter the jungle, with all its noises, just yet. He needed some time to think. He tried desperately to remember anything that could help him.

A green face, telling him something about his destiny. No, no help at all.

As he walked he covered his ears, trying to get away from the pounding of the waves. It was ruining his ability to think clearly.

Edited by CaptainLepidus

Legacy of the Great Beings - Continuing the story of BIONICLE from where the serials left off.

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna couldn't see his quarry anywhere in the crowd, but he was surprised by who he did see: Zealokan, last of the kineticists and founder of the Hau Karda. Switching directions, he followed the silver toa into the Might Muaka and sat down. He ordered a mug of ale, and saw that Zealokan was drinking salamander's. Dekuna had never really had a taste for the stuff. The way he saw it, that stuff was only used by beings looking to get absolutely plastered, either to forget about their problems or to create a whole bunch of new ones in exchange for a few hours' "fun". Neither was a luxury Dekuna normally afforded himself. As a bodygiard, he had always needed to keep his senses sharp and his inhibitions intact. He left the heavy drinking to people like Havon and now, apparently, Zealokan. The whole scene brough back memories of when he had first met the toa of fire. It had been in a Ko-koro tavern, much like this one (that Havon was drunk went without saying).

"Hey" he said to the other toa by way of greeting, before focussing his attention back onto his mug. He took a deep breath, wondering how much he ought to say. He wasn't sure if the other toa was in the mood to talk. "Sorry about leaving you back there in Ga-koro".

ppg2.png

IC: Kamaehu had quietly stepped off to the side as Skyra and Skeldan were assaulted by a flurry of old friends. Now that that seemed to be dying down, he resumed their beginning of a conversation. "Sorry for my intrusion, if it were. I have been meaning to find some way to help out the island. I talked to a Toa of Fire over there," He pointed to where Merror had been before he left. "and he said to talk to you."

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

'It's okay, mate,' He said quietly, withdrawn. 'Miha's gone. We had a bit of a row, now she's skived off to do Mata Nui knows what.' He took another long drink from his Salamander's. 'I think it's pretty fair to say that the Hau Karda is no more.'

IC (Dekuna): "Ah, well" Dekuna sighed, hearing now what he had suspected for a long time. "We had a good run, even if it was a short one, and at least the team's legacy will stick around for a while".

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

'Yeah. We had a good run.' Zealokan drank again, and chuckled. 'The musical. What we we thinking?' He clinked his bottle of Salamander's against the Toa of Sonic's mug of ale. 'To the memory of the Hau Karda, and their silly song-and-dance.'

He stood up, turned to Dekuna, and pulled him into a hug. 'I'm going to retire for the night. I feel we won't see each other for a while, my friend.' He patted him on the back, and turned to leave. Before ascending the stairs, The Silver Toa looked back, waved, and smiled his earnest, weathered smile. Then he turned back, and retreated into his room.

Because that's what we do when we're not risking our necks for the people. We dance, sing, play, laugh, cry, drink, talk. We try to put our troubles behind us. I used to think I was guided here by the Great Spirit to get revenge, for a shot at taking down the Makuta once and for all, for what he did to me and my people. But no. Mata Nui was giving me another chance, a new life. It was one without purpose, without direction, but it was a life, tangible and real. The Great Spirit guided me here not to remember the lost village of Ve-Koro,, but to forget it. To forge a new life, with friendship and.... and love. I think He would be proud with his work.

And so, I bid you farewell, dear friend. May quiet rest find you this night, and all the stars whisk you away to lands of wonder.

Heh. I should write a book.

OOC: This will be my final post for this season, excluding the discussion topic. It's been a blast, guys. Hope to see you all next season :)

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Nice post. I love the optimism at the end of it, after how down-in-the-dumps Zeaokan has been lately. I sort of expected a "What legacy? :( ", but this is a much better note to end on.

IC (Dekuna):

'Yeah. We had a good run.' Zealokan drank again, and chuckled. 'The musical. What we we thinking?'

"No idea" Dekuna chimed in with a smile. "Miha's idea, and once that Matoran gets an idea in her head, she's unstoppable. Havon was drunk, too, which probably helped"

He clinked his bottle of Salamander's against the Toa of Sonic's mug of ale. 'To the memory of the Hau Karda, and their silly song-and-dance.'

"To the Hau Karda" Dekuna echoed, though he didn't sound so certain on this one.

He stood up, turned to Dekuna, and pulled him into a hug. 'I'm going to retire for the night. I feel we won't see each other for a while, my friend.' He patted him on the back, and turned to leave. Before ascending the stairs, The Silver Toa looked back, waved, and smiled his earnest, weathered smile. Then he turned back, and retreated into his room.

Because that's what we do when we're not risking our necks for the people. We dance, sing, play, laugh, cry, drink, talk. We try to put our troubles behind us. I used to think I was guided here by the Great Spirit to get revenge, for a shot at taking down the Makuta once and for all, for what he did to me and my people. But no. Mata Nui was giving me another chance, a new life. It was one without purpose, without direction, but it was a life, tangible and real. The Great Spirit guided me here not to remember the lost village of Ve-Koro,, but to forget it. To forge a new life, with friendship and.... and love. I think He would be proud with his work.

And so, I bid you farewell, dear friend. May quiet rest find you this night, and all the stars whisk you away to lands of wonder.

Heh. I should write a book.

OOC: This will be my final post for this season, excluding the discussion topic. It's been a blast, guys. Hope to see you all next season :)

Since it was getting close to sunset, Dekuna also found a room and retired to it, (before making sure the room was a safe distance from Zealokan's - he remembered a few too many pranks and pillowfights initiated by the kineticist to book the adjacent room).

ppg2.png

Syvra looked down at the trio of matoran before he summoned his mask of illusion and summoned a powerful illusion that would seem like a heavy fog rolled in. He used this fog to escape and make it down to the center of Le-koro. It was only now that the illusion faded and left three confused matoran

OOC: Syvra open for interaction

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: Litozen from Ko-Wahi

IC: Litozen

A Toa of Sonics began to climb his way down from the Icy wasteland that was Ko-Wahi and landed himself at the beginning of a dense forest. The area was not the kind of place that Litozen liked, but it was still far more pleasant than the icy Ko-Wahi he had just come from. As he trekked through the dense growths, he accidentally stumbled upon an Ash Bear. The Bear, instinctively trying to protect its territory, roared loudly, but Litozen muffled the sound with a few swift movements of his hands. He then took out his Tuning Fork and slammed it down hard on the Ash Bear, the resonating sound knocking the Rahi out cold. "Stupid Rahi..." he muttered to himself, irritated by the amount of energy he had to use. It took him a few minutes, but he soon discovered the neatly-hidden village of Le-Koro. All around many Matoran and Toa were walking, having their own discussions. Unlike Ko-Koro, though, Litozen could not understand most of what was being said. Treespeak was very foreign to him, so he was thankful that there were more than just Le-Matoran in the area. As he walked through the Koro, he eventually noticed one figure who stood out - a Toa wearing what looked like a Tryna. Litozen cautiously approached him, thinking he might get some good information."Hello there." He said, feigning a friendly attitude. "Would you happen to know of any places of interest around here...besides bars, I mean?"

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Syvra turned around suddenly as he heard the voice. With unimpressed eyes he looked at the De-toa very closely

"Hmm places of interest, Places of interest. Well there is certainly the Gukko force office. Besides that i would not count there to be many other locations of interest."

He paused as he considered something and extended a vine covered hand

"The name is Syvra."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Litozen"G-Gukko..." the Toa of Sonics shuddered for a moment, remembering a particularly traumatic incident where he had fallen from one at a great height. He shook it off for a moment and extended his own hand to Syvra. "Litozen. Judging by the vines and way of speech you're not a Le-Toa, are you?" He said, still checking for any signs of threatening behaviour. "Still, at least the wildlife around here are engaging."

Syvra nodded a bit as he shook the De-toa's hand

"Aye your right. Toa of plantlife. Judging by you armor color a toa of sonics?"

He uses his free hand to motion at everything around him

"Now i am a toa who is perhaps in his proper element as of now. And yes The rahi here are not that savage as of late. Although had to kill several fikous since i have been here."

He simply was using his mask to portray he was smiling but in all reality he was scowling

Foolish toa.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Litozen"Plantlife...I don't see those often at all." Said Litozen, starting to turn quiet once more. "Well...I suppose I should just investigate this place on my own." Litozen turned around and then started walking away, but then stopped and turned his head to look at Syvra. "...I must ask, is that an actual Tryna? I daresay most would think you to be suspicious with that kind of mask."

Syvra simply smiled as he walked up to the De-toa. He looked the toa directly in the mask as he used his mask to make it look like he was bleeding from his eyesockets and grinned broadly as he just as quickly unsummoned the illusion

"No my dear little toa of sound. It is not truly a tryna. It is a mahiki. It comes in handy when you don't want your opponent to know what your true mask power is."

His voice gained a low and yet strangely friendly tone

"Now i must ask. Why are you so interested in what my mask is?"

He suddenly activated his mask again and made the blood reappear on his mask

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: VeritasVeritas blinked. The Toa, Ryzen was gone. "What...where did he go?" Strange, but Veritas didn't expect him to stay long with them. He seemed very mysterious, with his words and such. He turned to the others."Oh, well, I guess we can deal with things on our own. If you don't mind...then we should go before anything happens."

The De-Toa started to tensen. "Stop with the blood thing." He muttered. It wasn't that he disliked it, more that he thought such use to be grotesque and pointless. "I was only intruiged because it seemed like you were wearing a mask which had certain...connotations." He said, thinking of the concept of re-animating corpses, despite the fact that he had now been shown that they both in fact wear the same kanohi. "But I suppose since we wear the same thing I shouldn't care, but why choose that shape?"

Syvra laughed loudly as he simply dissmissed the illusion

"Well i truly do not know. I have always wore this mask. Even when i was a simple and annoying matoran i wore this mask it still had the shape of a tryna. The other matoran despised me because of it but i knew it must be for a reason. That is why i have never gotten a new mask. There must be a reason for me having a mask shaped in such a cursed form. Sometimes i wish it was truly a real tryna."

He looked down at his hand as he summoned a purple rose like flower He rose it to his face and and then quickly made the flower wilt

"It's like my power. i can create plants, I can kill them then i can give them new life."

With that the flower suddenly regained new life

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"You have control over life and death in a way...I'd say there's many reasons you'd be distrusted other than your mask." Litozen concluded, smirking slightly. "If there's nothing more you need, I think I'll be on my way." He took another few steps, thinking to himself about how mysterious that Toa was.

Syvra paused a bit as he summoned some vines from the trees above him and used them to swing infront of the De-toa

"You know perhaps i could help you out a bit? Be interesting to investigate this boring village with someone else."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

He looked at the Bo Matoran for a moment, paused, then spoke. "If you insist. But you've already said there isn't much of interest here, so I doubt I'd want to see much besides perhaps the costline." He started walking toward the edge of the Koro and into the wilderness. Tree after tree all over, the occasional vine, wildflower or swampwaters being the only things of note in the area.

Syvra smiled gently as he watched the De-toa walk around

"You know i could always just litterly move the trees out of the way. I can do that."

He held out his hand as he concentrated for a moment as he created a unripe bula berry and smiled. It slowly ripened in his hand and as soon as it was ripe he drained it of his energy

"Ah got to love being a toa of plantlife. And yes not much of note here. Although the coastline is quiet lovely and have always enjoyed it."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Litozen"Destroying the forests here would threaten the Matoran and I cannot allow that." Said Litozen, seeming to be quite irritated. Something rubbed him the wrong way about Syvra, a bit like how he'd felt around Voxumo, only worse. Suddenly, somethign caught his attention. He stopped dead and raised his arm out to prevent his follower from continuing.

"I hear something..." he said, focusing on the sound that caught his attention; rustling among the forestry, and loud footsteps. The amplified sound almost deafened the De-Matoran when an Ash Bear - the same one that he had encountered before - let out a loud roar. Everyone knows Ash Bears aren't aggressive unless their territory was threatened, but something seemed unusual. As the Rahi walked into view of the two Toa, Litozen realised what was different, something he hadn't seen during his first encounter; rust. A large amount of rust covered various parts of the Ash Bear's body, and its eyes glowed an unnatural red. "I see...these Rahi are different to normal..." Litozen did not know of infection or The Madness, but he knew aggression when he saw it. He prepared himself for battle, but fell short when he realised the terrifying truth; the Ash Bear had called for backup in the form of a mate. The newcomer, a large, male bear, was quite larger than the female and far more angry. Litozen prepared for a fight, but feared that they could be in terrible danger.