Q&A Contest #2: Category 3 Final Poll

-Windrider-

Category 3 Final Poll  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Vote for your favorite entry here! Voting will end on Saturday, December 28th at around 11:59 PM.

More than three entries from each of the preliminary polls have advanced due to ties.

Answer Category 3: "What you're seeing is intended. However, please refrain from entering any value greater than '5.'"

Entries:

1. I was trying to take a LEGO Survey linked to by BZPower's home page. I came across a question about how many off-brand building blocks sets I own. There's this dangerous looking guy I keep seeing peeking through my window and I'm pretty sure he works for LEGO. I want to be honest, but I'm a little scared at what will happen, any ideas?

2. Everyone keeps making math jokes based at me. :( The latest was this:

"Your IQ is X+-5=0. What is X?"

What do?

3. This morning I got a message when I attempted to access my profile. It said "Ring, ring, ring, those Christmas Bells" and had a little pull down menu of numbers 1-10, and it played a song with the number of bells you selected. It was really cute, but when I tried to make it play a song with 7 bells, I got an error message that said "NO. BAD MEMBER." and was logged out, and I couldn't log back in for the next 6 hours. When I finally did log in, I was greeted by a little message at the top of the forums that said "Now be on your best behavior. Remember, Santa's watching you." What's up with the site?

4. I logged onto BZP this morning and noticed a little text entry field and the words "Tentacles! How many would you like?" at the bottom of the main forum page. I entered "3" and 3 yellow tentacles started wriggling and reaching up from the bottom of the page. They follow me through the site. Is this some sort of new gimmick to attract members?

5. I was in COT when I saw a topic for Megabloks. I tried to click on it, but a pop-up asking how much I liked Megabloks on a scale of 1 to 10 appeared. Is something wrong with my account?

6. So when I was editing my profile, I found a field marked "Years I have been a BIONICLE fan:," for which I entered "11." However, when I clicked "Save Changes," an error message popped up saying "Try again, nerd!" with the "Years I have been a BIONICLE fan:" field, where I entered "11" again. But the same error message popped up again! I'm really confused and a little insulted.

7. This never happened before, but when I try to enter "Batman" in my Awesomeness Rating profile field, a dialog box pops up warning me to enter a value between "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet" and "Black Six". Is this a bug?