They

A character from the BZPRPG, Syvra (played by Voxumo), is a toa of plant-life and deserter from the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an. Drawn in pencil. I'm thinking of coloring the sketch and inking the details, but for now I'll leave it soft and mysterious. As always, Comments and critique are welcome!

135px-Syvra_B-W_Finished.jpg

(click for larger image.)

I was shooting for a birch-bark type of wrapping on the torso similar to the cloth armor used by poor samurai. Additionally, I was trying to give the extra armor a sense of either being vines or wood.

~Kughii

Edited by Kughii
  • Upvote 1

Oh my goodness.. How to describe this.. It is simply amazing Kughii.. I mean you truly captured a side of Syvra i had always wanted to capture but couldn't in Moc form.. I mean what you did with the Green electro blade pieces on the moc turning them into wood-like pieces of armor is something my mind had not even thought of yet now i can say i love it.. The way you captured his staff is something i must admit is nice.. it looks far more deadlier and more effective than how i portrayed it moc wise.. And i also like how you did the tuma style feet which i think i like far better than just the mata feet.

Though i don't quite understand the 'fumes' for lack of a better term coming from his eyes they add a dangerous side to him.. Though i also take it that is the hood covering part of the mask since he wears a cloak?

This is officially becoming the Profile appearance for Syvra.. For this is how he should look icly..

Thank you Kughii.. I am truly honored

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You're very welcome. The "fumes" would be colored like his eyes and represent the anxilla residing in his kanohi tryna. I don't think I got the spider-web and foliage hood as well as I would have liked to be honest, so I'll see about maybe retouching that at some point in the future. :)

You're very welcome. The "fumes" would be colored like his eyes and represent the anxilla residing in his kanohi tryna. I don't think I got the spider-web and foliage hood as well as I would have liked to be honest, so I'll see about maybe retouching that at some point in the future. :)

Ah ok that makes sense about the fumes.. Though i had never really thought of that but it does make sense..

And truly the hood is still better than i imagined it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.