Trying to find an old Lego game...

halhi88

I've seen many people find old Lego games by asking other users on these forums, therefore I'm willing to give this a shot... Been looking through pages and pages of the internet archive and none of them seem to want to load the game. I'm looking for the old Johnny Thunder game called "The Lost Treasure of Ancient Greece". I would much appreciate any kind of working link, whether it be an archive, a direct flash link, a re-upload onto another website, or even a download.

During my searches I found this post; http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=6451 but the link to download seems to be dead, yet the OP's reaction shows that it was available at some point. Is there any other way to acces this game or is it a lost cause?

(sorry if I've mis-typed my post in any way or started this topic the wrong way; I just joined and I'm still trying to get a handle on the forum and question asking basics)

That link points to the old Bionicle Media Project site, so the game would presumably be on the current site as well. BMP is down at the moment, though according to this topic it should be back soon. I don't know if there's another place to download it in the meantime, though I think I have it saved on my computer and could probably send it to you through Skype if you want. PM me if you want to do that.

Edited by Baltarc

Q2TtLEz.png

Welcome to BZPower! :D

You can get the game at the BMP's backup site here: http://biomediaproject.wordpress.com. We're still waiting on a reply from Tronec to get the domain renewed, unfortunately. BMP will be back up as soon as he receives the email.

Thank you! Hey, I can wait, at least there's hope! :)

No problem. One way or another, it'll be back up as soon as possible. ;)

Bliss.png