"Solstice", Toa of ice

The one thing that really catches my eye about this MOC is that combination of the dark grey Kaukau, the light blue eyes, and the white. I really wish that Lego had produced more pieces in a really dark grey like that so I could make an entire MOC with that color scheme. The Kaukau just looks great here. The black and white is also a great color scheme that I've tried myself a few times, and the name "Solstice" really fits the colors. The flow looks great on the upper half, but the bottom seems to have a completely different look. The bottom half seems to have a lot more black and looks rougher than the smooth Hero Factory armor. It would look better if that was fixed a bit.

I'm curious as to what the blue claws on his back are. Are they wings? They seem kind of small, although they fit the color scheme and flow very well.

The one thing that really catches my eye about this MOC is that combination of the dark grey Kaukau, the light blue eyes, and the white. I really wish that Lego had produced more pieces in a really dark grey like that so I could make an entire MOC with that color scheme. The Kaukau just looks great here. The black and white is also a great color scheme that I've tried myself a few times, and the name "Solstice" really fits the colors. The flow looks great on the upper half, but the bottom seems to have a completely different look. The bottom half seems to have a lot more black and looks rougher than the smooth Hero Factory armor. It would look better if that was fixed a bit.

I'm curious as to what the blue claws on his back are. Are they wings? They seem kind of small, although they fit the color scheme and flow very well.

Yes, I couldn't find any parts that would make good lower legs; I may make custom lower legs in the future. I kind of think of those "wing" parts as elemental outlets. Kind of like a spot on her back where she releases excess elemental energy, thus forming ice crystals.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

The MOC is really odd, the front part of the body is good, like that you used something that is not a Nuva Shoulder Armor but the back is not that good at all but it alright i think. The lower waist is bad but i can see that you are trying to make something new that is not the Vahki lower waist. The arm and leg are easy and alright but i think that the arms need some work on. Last the mask is really good and different because to me i hardly see the Trans-Black Kaukau.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube