Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Mikrok"I believe we will come to see many things by taking part of this group, good and bad. It's like playing with fire, if you ask me." Mikrok mused, shifting his weight to the side.Get too careless and close to the fire and you'll burn up.In this case, the Skakdi meant death; it seemed like the most likely possibility. His spine resisted the urge to ripple at the thought.

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meeting, Po-Wahi)"That seems to be a fair enough assumption," Dorian agreed, inclining his head slightly and spinning the lit cigar across his fingertips. "Forgive my facetiousness."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Last post for the night.IC: Dalia:Dalia's eyes wandered through the group, she silently welcomed the fact another women was in the group, but her eyes caught on something upon Dorian's shoulder, a mark, different to hers, but similar in nature. She stared in amazement, not sure how to respond to the existance of another like her, but not like her.

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meeting, Po-Wahi)Dorian's sharp eyes were distracted by Dalia's stare: casting his focus over to her momentarily, he caught sight of a Mark on her shoulder.Apparently, Utu missed one after all...The thought drove an unbidden smirk onto his face.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:Vieraz woke up, strode around his cave dwelling, and collected some supplies in a pack. He fastened a grey cloak around his neck, slung the pack over his shoulders and headed out, carefully resealing the entrance. Once satisfied that it would be impossible to find, he turned and began teleporting in the direction of Ga-Koro.OOC:Vieraz to Ga-Wahi-:z:

IC: MikrokMikrok's malicious red eyes peered at the newcomer approaching him and Mikrok and stood on guard. When the question came about what the group was occupied with, the Skakdi of earth licked his lips and crossed his arms, shifting his weight back. "That's not for me to say." he responded in his deep and serious voice, a contrast to his grin of a mouth. "Ask him." With a gesture of his head, Mikrok indicated towards Brykon. Spilling the beans was something he didn't want to do or be known for, even if the topic was open to the 'public'.

IC: Mikrok"The Brutal Bard himself." Mikrok replied, nodding somewhat in appreciation that Sev understood the Skakdi's reasoning behind his secretiveness. "We both know who he is but I don't know who you are and vice versa. An introduction on your part is in order, I believe."

IC: Mikrok"Correct me if I'm wrong, it is proper for those who simply waltz into a conversation openly the way you have to introduce them first, I believe. That and it doesn't seem like you have much of a choice, looking at this group." Mikrok said flatly, taking a glance at the crew. "My introduction will have to wait."

OOC: Nen, Thama, and Sashina from Ga-wahiIC Nen, Sashina, and Thama:The trio found themselves once more trekking across the desert of Po-koro. It seemed only a short time since Thama was here, being rescued by Nen, and now their goals were about the same as they were then. It seemed nothing had changed for them except the addition of Sashina.Sashina herself was not too pleased with being here, as the weather was ill-suited for a water toa such as herself. If they were in any sort of hurry she would have grabbed Nen and ran straight to Po-koro with Thama using her own mask to keep up, but there was no rush, leaving them free to enjoy the sight of desert. Lots of desert. She glanced over at Thama, pondering the air toa. According to what Nen had told her, Thama was almost turned to the side of Makuta, but Sashina wasn't really sure if that was true. If the Makuta had sent out her entire team of ex-allies, they should have captured or killed her by now. All Sashina could know was whatever Nen and Thama told her, so she'd have to trust that for now.Nen was having a pleasant time once again. The desert of Po-wahi was hot, but there was little he could do to change that so he was perfectly happy regardless of the heat. He was happy up till the point that the cliffs surrounding Po-koro came into sight and with them a pillar of smoke billowing into the sky. The trio rushed to the village, only to see that there was an awful lot of rubble. It seemed the village had been attacked once again since the rahkshi attack that they had heard about. What used to be the main guard building was trashed and there were workers hauling debris away throughout a decent portion of the town. Investigation revealed that Turaga Onewa had been captured by pirates. Nen led the group back to his Po-koro hut. Once inside they all sat down to process this news."So, another kidnapping of a turaga," Thama stated. "Probably not related though. Nokama was taken by tarakava, and unless these pirates had some serious power, they couldn't be behind the Ga-koro attack.""That means that the two probably aren't related," Nen agreed. "However, if other turaga have been kidnapped, they were probably taken by Makuta as well.""In that case, it might be better that the pirates captured Onewa," Sashina observed. "If he's being held by somebody other than Makuta, it might be more difficult for his agents to capture him.""Even so, this is Makuta we're talking about. If he wants something bad enough, he'll take it by force if necessary. Look at how simple it was to take Nokama. It's entirely possible that any other turaga might look like they vanished into thin air. He no doubt has beings stong enough and skilled enough to make us and our powers look like nothing. If we try to do anything that attracts his attention we'll be struck down faster than we can even recognize our doom.""Well, maybe if we actually tried to do something we could make the whole situation more favorable for everyone.""Don't be a fool. Whatever forces involved here are too vast for us to have any hope. We can't do anything to change this. It is all happening how it is going to happen and the only way we could have an impact is if we got others to aid us, and even then it'd be more about them than us.""Why do you keep acting like we're not important? We exist just as much as any other being and we have the power to affect events!""No we don't!" Her own outburst surprised even herself. Do we? she thought. Can we really do anything? No, it's foolish. Think Thama. The only reason you can even touch your old team is because you know them well enough to exploit weaknesses. But you were a trained marksmen, a very good one at that. You've trained to be a skilled combatant. Nen and Sashina have as well. So what's holding us back? Why can't we do anything? Are we that afraid of standing up and trying to make a difference? She took a breath and spoke again, much quieter this time. "We can still do things. We should be able to fight things and win. But right now I don't think we can take on the darkness with any hope. Even if we fought with all our strength and all our skill, we couldn't even dent it. Even against a decent minion of Makuta, we couldn't hope to win. A rahkshi? No chance. An enemy toa? Nope. A high level servant? In your dreams. Not only could we not hope to fight, but I doubt even escape would be possible. They just have too much power compared to us. We're toa and that's nice and everything, but we're in a universe where all of our foes are overpowered.""Then we should do what we can and fight the bad guys that are actually balanced to us," Nen said."As long as I can hit it with my axe, I'm good," Sashina agreed, sharpening the edges of her favorite weapon.""We should plan where we go from here then," Thama said. The trio began to prepare their plan for the next destination.

Edited by pokemonlover360

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC-Marfoir:Marfoir smiled, looking at their other guest. "Now, now, Mikrok, we are nothing if not polite, are we?" The tall Vortixx asked sarcastically. "We might as well humour this man." Quick as a flash, he pulled out his knives, stepping behind the being. He had one at the Vortixx's neck, and another at the base of his spine, while Mikrok had pulled out his shotgun. It seemed Mikrok did have half a brain."That doesn't mean that my friend here and I are going to do as you say," he said, his voice still pleasant. "I'd recommend you say who you are before Mikrok and I pull you apart."OOC: Mild Bunny there, but I've never really liked Sev anyways. :P I used the resources at hand.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

ooC: That's not really a mild bunny, as you made another character draw his weapon without his permission. IC: SevSev had acted faster, he was known for his reflexives, his pistol was in hand, and behind him, pointed upwards towards the Skakdi's skull. The other pistol was pointed at Mikrok. "Question which do ya think will act fasta your knives, or my pistols."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Thing is, it was pretty much out anyways. As he had it pointed at me a while ago.And I'm fairly certain they don't make holsters for the kind of shotgun a Skakdi would use.IC-Marfoir:"Well, that depends," Marfoir said. "Your reflexes appear to be as good as mine. Most likely, all of us would end up dead. You'd have a knife buried in two points in your spine, one knife causing heavy bleeding, while me and Mikrok here would have both been shot." He then nodded over to Illicia and the other Vortixx, and Senegal."Besides, I doubt anybody would miss two Vortixx and a Skakdi, would they? There's a similar group already here." He smiled. "So what do you say, shall we all die, or shall you introduce yourself?"

profiles i guess

IC - Naryth Zenoklass - Bad Company Meet"How about my plasma cannon?"Said weapon was pointed at Marfoir's head from behind. He literally had no alternative than to drop his weapons. Well, unless he wanted his brain fried."The man has already told us not to fight. Drawing your weapons was a bad move."The other cannon was pointed at Mikrok's chest. He'd get a stomache full of shrapnel before he could do anything. It wasn't a standoff. They would have to give up their aggressive attitudes.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Sev"Die? I don't intend to die today." In an instant Sev's pistol aimed downward and fired, send sand flying in the air, blinding Mikrok and Marfoir. Taking full advantage of the distraction, Sev slipped out of Marfoir's grip and out of the way. His guns now back in their holsters. "No need for a fight boys."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)Oh, I can tell this is going to work out well..."Is this the part of the session where we all hug it out and talk about our feelings?" he muttered.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Marfoir:Marfoir rolled away from the other Vortixx, and looked up at the tattoo'd freak. "I don't plan to do either of those," he said, sheathing his knives. "And I can tell that things are still the same as they used to be-Vortixx of the same gender still don't get along well when they get to talking, do they?" He smiled, sheathing his knives."Alright, let's all stop having fun," he said. "And what was that you said earlier?" He asked, looking over to Bryckon. "If there's no trouble to fix, we make our own?" His smile grew wider. "Alright, let's stop making trouble among ourselves and find a better place to make it." He looked around at the others."Agreed?"

profiles i guess

OOC: I was informed that my previous behaviour was indeed a bit G-moddy. I fixed the post on page 116 if you feel like changing yours too.IC: MardaMarda smiled."Great. I'll get to work. See if I can find out anything on this Reichenbach. I'll send out a couple of my people to search for him, and we can work from there. If that's alright with you." she added.IC: JenxJenx smiled at Mita."No worries. I'm not going anywhere any time soon. Miss Marda's gonna chew me out. Didn't expect her to be back so soon." she said, closing the door and sitting on a chair in the room.

Ooc: By the way, guys, if you haven't complete the form over here so I have a record of who's in the team and can do what. Thanks!Ic: "Hear hear," Brykon finally said. The addition of Sev made the team complete at last. "I don't care about friendship here, and nobody should, unless yer soft. Now, we're all here now. You," he said, pointing at Sev, "I know you and you know me. You know exactly what's up. Welcome."Our first mission is a group of wannabe killers in Onu-Koro called the NEX. Some of you may have heard of them. We are commissioned to go and take care of them by force. Since this is the first mission, this will also be a shakedown of us as a group. I hope you all live through it. We will take a speedboat to Onu-Wahi's shores and infiltrate the caves to Onu-Koro. Once there, we'll find their base and root them out, take what we find, destroy the base and kill whoever gets in our way. "He tossed a bag of goods in the middle. "Stolen devices and tools. Take what you'd like. We leave in twenty. Don't kill yourselves before then," Brykon said as he lit another cigar, turned ad walked into his own hut.

IC:I picked out the sunglasses right away from the bag. They were badly put-together, cheap things, but better than nothing. I also took a serrated knife, a water skin, an expertly-woven rope, a switch-operated lightstone, something that looked like a small screen device, a bag of assorted nuts, and a miniature toy catapult. The others picked out their choice of the assorted objects on the ground. I sat down on a slab of rock and set most of my gear down. As I waited, I arbitrarily launched pebbles from the little catapult at my new teammates.

test2.png

IC - Naryth Zenoklass - Nomad VillageNaryth was quick to search the bag. Any and all resources were valuable to him. First off, a small pocketknife. Quite primitive, with three functions: switchblade, scissors and a few lock-picking materials. Secondly, a lower-quality (than Grokk's at least) switch-operated lightstone and lighter. He shook it. Still full. He could use this for so many things. Lastly, a small telescope. Fiftieth edition, gold rimmed, blackwood from Ko-Koro. Very nice. Very useful in the right hands. Feeling satisfied, he gathered the devices and placed them in different compartments in his armor. Naryth retreated back outside. There were a few other huts, though Brykon had taken the largest. He moved to one on the other side of the small village, not as big but larger than the others. He would need the extra space. There was a fire place (a joke he was sure) window shutters, a small cot, a comfortable looking chair too small for him, and not much else. He'd have to refurbish it with his earnings. Overall, he was content with the proceedings. If he was correct, there was still about twelve minutes left. Gathering his wits, he prepared for the trip by tying a cloth around his head. It was stop sweat from getting into his eyes. He wouldn't need his cost for obvious reasons, as he knew Onu-Koro was not a cold place. His gun hadn't been used recently and as such had not used much ammunition. He was ready for the upcoming combat.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: SevSev nodded, "Thank ya, just one quick question. I've heard 'bout this NEX group, but no one's come up with any info. Just how did you learn 'bout there whereabouts?" The Lunar Fox was intrigued, it appeared that the Brutal Bard had more connections then just those from the Ring. Sev also looked through the bag, finding a nice pair of gauntlets that could shield his arms, along with some more of the lock picking kits.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Ic: Brykon waved Sev closer, into his hut, and shut the door after him. The room was not lit, so the embers at the tip of his cigar was the only light inside. The windows were shuttered by the long-gone inhabitants. "I have my ways," he explained gruffly. "Almost nobody knows about them. My mission handler does, though, and told me that they're in Onu-Koro. We don't know who the members are or what their leader looks like, so we're going to go and kill everybody. You could say our intel is vague at best."But the point is I don't ask questions, I just take the cash and contract." He blew the rancid tar away before he finally added, "You'd do yourself well if you did the same, Vossen."

IC: Dorian (Bad Company Meet, Po-Wahi)Dorian moved forward easily and gracefully, as if the sand and thick desert air did not exist to slow him down. He bent down and examined the items in the bag. He settled for the same type of lightstone and lighter, a pair of sunglasses, and an ornate jade charm.This should work quite nicely...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Kal, try not to do that again. I could have been attacked and possibly killed :PIC: MikrokWith the team dismissed for twenty minutes, Mikrok took a seat beside a slab of rock and began going through his inventory. Everything seemed to be there so the Skakdi proceeded with taking apart his shotgun and clean the parts to keep it from rusting. If he couldn't smoke a cigar in Brykon's presence, at least he could chew on some straw, which he did after pulling some out of his bag.Once everything was taken care of, Mikrok tried to take whatever little time was left to relax before work came to. Relaxing was rather hard when you're on constant alert around shady people, especially when a certain one of them keeps firing pebbles at you every so often.

OOC: Nobody attacked, and I would have defused it anyways. :PIC-Marfoir:Marfoir sat down by Mikrok, doing the same as him. Sand wreaked having on his rifle's interior. "So, Mikrok," he began, "Do you have any experience working with these NEX people, or am I the only one?" He asked.

profiles i guess

OOC: Hmm... Everyone's really busy, doing other things... Rats. *hauls off and chucks iPad at conveniently placed wall in frustration* :PIC: ViseAs villagers and various Toa passed by Vise, no one seemed to take notice of the Toa of Magnetism. Now what? He kept walking through the village, nearly choking on the dusty air of Po-Wahi. He spotted a collection of motley Skakdi, Vortixx and other beings standing around, talking about Mata Nui knew what. They didn't look friendly. Vise squatted down and moved behind a hut, out of sight of the group of potential villains (or heroes, or troublemakers; it was hard to tell just from a short glimpse and Vise didn't like judging people by their looks.) Vise felt like he should listen, or talk to them or shoot several arrows in their direction or something, although he didn't know why. OOC: Considering whether or not to bother all of you in this so-called "Bad Company Meet", since I have nothing else to do... Even though Vise is a good guy...

IC-Marfoir:Marfoir stood up from cleaning his rifle, and grabbed a tomahawk from the bag. Then he looked around-he'd seen a small flash of something. Somebody was watching them. He picked up his rifle, aiming carefully. He pulled the trigger-a silent bolt shot out, bounced once and headed straight for the being's leg.OOC: No, it's not suppressed. It uses magnets.

profiles i guess

OOC: Is this Vise you're shooting at, Kal Grochi? Just checking...IC: ViseVise saw a bolt of something heading straight for him. Vise moved sideways, with the bolt missing him, barely. It would seem that shooting several arrows in their direction is the right course of action, he thought as he nocked an arrow into his bow and shot it at the angry being who had just tried to kill him, using his Mask of Accuracy to pinpoint the arrow to the being's shoulder.

IC: LaserbeakLaserbeak kept walking, as the Scout's weight wouldn't allow her to fly. Her course would take her past the edge of the Bad Company meeting, unbeknownst to her. If she was lucky, she wouldn't have any reason to get involved.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: SevSev chuckled, "So, we're goin' in and shootin' everythin', just hopin' that we hit." He shook his head, "Look, when I'm in a combat situation, I'll shoot first, then ask. But goin' in with limited intel, that gets a man killed. So that's when ya ask the questions. But whatever, you're the leada, just make sure ya let us down. I'll do my best to the same." He turned to leave before stopping, "oh yeah, one more thing. Take it easy on the cigars, bad breath is horrible for stealth Lad." He then walked out the door. Looking out he saw Marfoir being attacked, time to build an alliance. Capture a rook. Quick as a flash, his gun shot the arrow, preventing it from hitting Marfoir. "You're welcome lad."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg