Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "I think I am quite well-rested, thanks to you. I will have to...remember this spot." the Vortixx said. This was her chance to get out of here. She just had to make conversation for a few more minutes, then get the Karzhani out of the Koro without arousing suspicion."But it would probably be best if I got on my way. I wouldn't want to keep an honourable Toa from his duties. Besides, I have...business, to take care of." she said. OOC: Not sure if you want Clo'on to follow her or not. If he does follow her there's bound to be some confrontation at some point though ^^

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Ghar-Knell the Vortixx's radio suddenly began breaking up."Master?" he called into it. "I can't hear you!"That was it. He was completely cut off to the outside world. Now he was alone in this Great Beings forsaken wasteland, near some carved out town filled with dirty little stone-workers. Ah, Makuta, this place was Karzahni to the poor assassin. There was a rustling nearby."Is anyone there?" he yelled.Ghar-Knel flipped his headgear on, turning it to thermal vision. Ah, Karzahni, this wouldn't work in this sun-scorched desert. Night vision might just blind him with all of this reflective sand. Before he knew what was happening, a scorpion-like Nui Jaga leaped on to him."AH!" he yelled. "HELP! GET IT OFF ME!"It was good he was not too far from town. They would hear his cries and come to him. Maybe they would know where Solaris was. He continued to yell for help.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Kahua heard screams, but they didn't sound like the Matoran he stole from. "Dang it all to Karzahni, now I have to help someone." He casually walked until he found someone being attacked by a Nui-Jaga. "Ah, here you are." He formed some Iron Sand into a sword, and ran with his Kakama at the Nui-Jaga, sword extended, until he removed its tail. It scampered off. "Well, now, it seems you just got attacked. How did that happen?" He put away his sword and let it dissolve into his can, then extended his hand. "My name is Kahua, Toa of Magnetism."OOC: That's you, Solaris.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Ghar-Knel smiled on the inside. A local. Perfect. He had made contact."My name is Ghar-Knel," he said. "Thank you for saving my life, Kahua, but I could have taken that beast." He was lying. That monstrosity could have eaten him for a snack.The Vortixx wiped the disgusting sand from his armor. "I'm a Vortixx from a faraway land, and I've lost contact with my, uh, group. Tell me, Kahua, Toa of Magnetism, where do your loyalties lie?"

IC: [Stronin/Naona] Stronin's reaction to Alex's command was confusion, since he didn't really expect his drinking partner to try and kill everybody in the pub. However, even if he did actually want to, the explosion ended up interrupting him. What made the explosion worse was the fact that his giant ball of magnesium was still present. His eyes widened, the curse on his lips cut off as another explosion sent even more people flying. Luckily, he managed to activate his mask, allowing him to escape the brunt of it. However, a long chain of stone slammed into him, grabbing onto his leg. "Stronin!" Naona roared, her battered frame walking out of the burning rubble with Kakaru still stuck to her. "I am going to beat you to an inch of your life!" To any spectators, she looked like a demonic being out of a Matoran's nightmare, and the fires around her made her look even more evil. They would've also prayed for Stronin, seeing that he would have to endure the enraged Toa of Stone's attempts at his life. The stone chain pulled back, meaning that Stronin was pulled back as well. Naona smiled evilly, slamming her fist into her target's face as he sped towards her. OOC: In the words of a certain wiki I can not mention, here's a Chekhov's Gun.

Edited by Hubert: Crimson Lord

IC: Kahua laughed. "I have no alignment, really, but I help when I can. Maybe I could join your...group? What is this group called?"IC (Tahuva now): Tahuva and Garth made it to Po-Koro. "Now...who do we need to deal with here? First, I'll tell them you can't pay your parents debt, THEN let my sword do the talking. Always talk first, maim later." He laughed.OOC: Now WHY does this seem suspicious...LOL

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Thank ya fer yer permission and the kind compliments ya been paying to me." He nodded as he was about to leave, he had one final question for the Turaga. "Have ya heard've of anybody seein' Hafu around. I 'sume he'd not be hard t' find." All the Toa would need one just a lead, a small one and then he'd been off to complete his destiny, at least that's what he thought now, thanks to Onewa. Noran wasn't a sycophant, he said things as they were and the Turaga was a good elder, and judging upon how Toa worked, he was probably one of the best Toa, but Noran didn't speculate much, it didn't do him any good, and it didn't do his people good. If he survived this quest and became a Turaga good, if he died on it, well at least hew would be doing his part. OOC: I'd thought you'd get sick of it. I thought that asking nicely may fair better, especially Onewa seems like pride could get to him at times.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Po-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Po-Koro): Henkka jumped in surprise as Kakaru activated an explosion. There was also another explosion after that, one Henkka didn't know the reason to. Soon after Naona started dragging herself and Kakaru out of the pub. Henkka ran after them. The sight he saw was staggering. Naona was using her powers to beat up Stronin pretty bad. He was about to go and help the Toa of Iron when Alex nearby stood up again. He had been taken by surprise by the two explosions but now he was ready again. He charged at Henkka. Henkka had found out in the bathroom that his host was wearing a Kanohi Komau, mask of mind-control. Alex's mind was too strong to be controlled, but... Henkka activated the Komau to control Naona. He made the Toa of Stone hurl Stronin away and showering Alex with boulders. Naona's mind wasn't that weak either, though, and Henkka had to quickly cut the mask's power. However, it had already done its job. Alex was hindered by a pile of rocks and Stronin was out of immediate danger. Running past Kakaru and Naona and the pile of rocks, Henkka went over to Stronin. "Are you alright?" Then the pile of stones started to shift...

IC: [Stronin/Naona] Stronin looked up at the formerly drunk air Toa. For some reason the being in front of him seemed to know who he was, even though he was pretty sure they had never met before in the past. However, he decided that he could trust someone who had saved him from Naona. "Yeah," he said, grimacing slightly as he got up, for his arm was leaking blood. "I'm a fine. But for some reason whenever I see you I imagine myself getting stabbed through the chest by a spear." Their conversation was interrupted by a lance aimed at the back of Stronin's head. "Stronin," said Naona, who was still stuck to Kakaru, her voice weak yet firm. "You and your friend are both under arrest for assaulting an officer. Please come with me to the station."

IC The turaga burst into an uncharacteristic bout of laughter. "Seen Hafu? When CAN'T you see that over-egotistic carver? He's got his face and sculptures in over half the Koro, not to mention his shop is an unavoidable spot... oohhhhh Noran, you crack me up sometimes... " Onewa continued to chuckle as he turned to do about his business. "The trick will be getting him to say anything, because if he knows something he hasn't said anything yet. Whether its pride or fear, or both I don't know, but in any case, good luck my friend!"

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: Kahua laughed. "I have no alignment, really, but I help when I can. Maybe I could join your...group? What is this group called?"

IC: Ghar-Knel laughed. "My group would not interest one like you! I am an assassin. You wouldn't like to get mixed up in that, would you?" The Vortixx looked into Kahua's eyes, chuckling.

IC (Traxin, dry riverbed): Sand was kicked high into the air as the Vortixx sprinted for his life. She had no idea where the Toa hunting her was, nor did she care. As long as she kept moving, she'd be fine. Right? Suddenly, a sound like a cacophonous thunder clap filled the riverbed, and the Vortixx covered her ears. But then, as suddenly as it had come, it was gone. There was silence. Not even a gust of wind."Where are you!?" she yelled, terrified and mentally scarred."Here." the assassin breathed in her ear. Before she could react, the cold, sharp pain of a dagger had buried itself in her spine. She choked slightly, unable to breathe or speak as the blade made it's way to her vital organs. Traxin tore the blade from her back and let her limp body fall to the ground, dead. If anyone had been watching him, which was unlikely, he would have vanished. Disappeared into the ether.But in truth, he had activated his kanohi Huna, allowing him to disappear at will.Leaving his usual mark of a T carved into the victim's chest, Traxin made his leave, heading to Po-Koro to relax and unwind after a hard days work. He deactivated his Huna once inside the city, sitting on a park bench, and began to close his eyes and enjoy the sunshine. OOC: Traxin open for interaction. He's an assassin, by the way, so pay him to kill people if necessary :)

IC: "I wouldn't recommend them to try." the Vortixx said, an icy undertone in her voice. Anybody who'd get to close would find themselves in pieces. Literally."I think I can...take care of myself." Kohra told the Toa of stone, flexing and opening her gloved and clawed hand unconsciously. She knew it wasn't the most convincing line, but what could she say that didn't sound like she wanted nobody to know where she went?She just hoped the Toa would buy it.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Po-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Po-Koro):Henkka's mind raced as Naona came to arrest him and Stronin. He was quite confused by the sudden turn of events. Now he was being accused for crimes instead of Alex. Henkka remembered from his previous quest that Stronin had told him something about being a thief. In this reality, apparently, he still was. Henkka could mind-control Naona long enough to enable himself and Stronin to escape, but as he prepared to do so, he suddenly saw Alex dig himself out of the pile of rocks. Bruised and angry. And ready to kill. Henkka decided to use his and Stronin's arrest to benefit them. "All right, we surrender", he said. "But only if you arrest him too." Alex pointed at Alex, who had just freed himself. "It seems to me he made crimes too, even worse than we did." OOC: By the way, the magnetic power has faded enough for Kakaru and Naona to get apart.

IC Garth - Po-Koro - Talking to Tahuva: "Agreed. They own a bar near the back of the village, its under a large stone canopy that keeps it cool during the day. As far as I know, they live there, and, their name is Theran," he said, walking through the Koro slowly towards their destination. OOC: If anyone is interested in joining a debt-killing group, feel free to talk to Garth here about it. -Garth

IC: [Stronin/Naona] Naona quickly glanced at the other Toa, the one who Stronin had been drinking with before. It seemed that her targets would only surrender if she arrested the other being as well. It seemed like a rather good deal, seeing that her fellow guards had also been attacked by the Magnetism Toa. "Alright," she said, lowering her staff slightly, allowing Stronin to relax. "But if you try to escape, I'll make sure you too will never have children." With that, she fired a bolt of energy from her staff, which sped past the Iron Toa's head, slamming into the rocks around Alex. The rocks then began to move, before creating a prison, trapping the Toa. "Hey," said Stronin, annoyed by the bolt. "Watch where you point that thing."

OOC: Kalama's Raiders from Ga-Wahi, And I'm going back to time stamping certain entries. IC:PO-WAHI WATERSPO-WAHI, 1726 HRS As the Fast Attack Cutter carved its way though the waters to it's destination, those aboard it were feasting upon the meal prepared by the Mess Sergent Yuni. "...so then I said, 'You couldn't flatten clay if you were given the islands heaviest hammer!' and promptly grabbed him by the head. He tasted the mat and it must have been delicious because he didn't get back up after that." Hotu finished her tale regarding one of the many "Dances" that the Service Matoran of each branch of Mata-Nui's Fighting Force held on occasion. A chuckled went up around the deck from the Marines. Kali glanced at the Bow where Kalama was standing, eying the desert beach. "Gonna go talk to your special someone?" Maya teased as Kali stood up. "WE'RE NOT LIKE THAT!" She said hotly even as she blushed. The Marines giggled among themselves. Maya gave her a smug superior grin. "SH-SHUT UP!" Kali snapped at the laughing soldiers before approaching Kalama. Kalama turned around hearing her footsteps behind him. "Hey Kali." "Hey." Kali rubbed her left arm absently. Kalama glanced out back at the desert. "You know for what it's worth, Thanks." Kali blinked. "For what?" She asked confused. "For not letting me go this alone." Kali smiled and rested a hand on his shoulder. "I'm you friend Kalama. I'd follow you anywhere. All you have to do is ask. Anything you need and I'm there." Kalama grinned over his shoulder at her placing his hand on top of hers. "True friends are a rare commodity in this day and age of fear and mistrust. I'm glad you're mine Kalienthia. And same goes for me. You need me you can count on me." Kali felt her face get warm and her hand tingled slightly. She took it back after Kalama released it and looked at it, still feeling the warm fuzzy feelings. Shaking it off she looked past him. "So Commander. Any plans on handling Yorlonda?" Kalama's grin got mischievous. "We do it the same way we always have as Ghekula Raiders. We improvise as we see fit." Kali shrugged. "Why fix what isn't broken?" She asked lightly.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: Infernavika from Ga-Wahi.IC (Infernavika, off the shore of Po-Wahi):The ship was still at least a few kilometers away from the Infernavika, no more than a dot on the horizon, but through Lohkar's spyglass the Skakdi of Stone could clearly see the white sails. They were still cruising, the waters around them beginning to undulate a little stronger with an incoming cold front.There were no clouds in the sky, but Raknar knew from experience storms at sea could strike quickly and surely, without warning, like an assassin. The corner of his mouth dipping downwards, he lowered the spyglass and said in an aside, "Lohkar, they've slowed a bit."He raised his voice: "Our prey's sittin' in the water, and we oughta do the same if we wanna get this raid done right."Command... sweet command.

IC (Lohkar) "Good work, Mate," said Lohkar. "We're not confrontin' 'em 'til we know exactly where they're goin'. Then we take whatever it is they're after, an' if we're quick enough, we may not even need to fight 'em." He shot Raknar a mischievous grin. "In fact, if we are extremely quick, we might be able ta commandeer that ship o' theirs while they look for the treasure that's no longer there...like the sound of it?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC(Agarin)[Kalama's Raiders]: Agarin was reclining on a mast when Tanuka passed below. "So you're a scholar?" He asked. IC(Delarix)[infervanika]: Delarix's burnss were starting to feel better. He walked about the ship to try and restore some stamina to his body. He extended his wings and flapped up about 20 feet, then settled down to recline on the mast for a nap.

1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

IC (Infernavika, off the shore of Po-Wahi):Raknar's grin was all the response Lohkar needed.The Skakdi of Stone glanced up at the sky again, his grin subsiding into a grimace, only a narrow line of white showing between his nearly-closed lips. A few clouds had appeared, and while inconspicuous-looking to the unversed, Raknar was a veteran sailor. "I can't help but think we're in for a storm tonight," he remarked. "Whether it's large or not, I dunno, but we oughta be prepared to face some nasty winds."

Edited by Legolover-361

OOC: Huh. Here I was under the impression the Cutter was under power still on it's way to it's destination. Instead it spontaneously became a sail boat that lost speed when I wasn't looking.... Nuraka! Fix it! Tanuka jumped looking around wildly before looking up at one of the boarding masts on the Cutter. "Ah! Oh Agarin. You startled me. Yes actually I am." "You know it's considered polite to let a lady know where you are instead of startling her." A voice said from above Agarin.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC: "Goodbye and thank ya Turaga." The Turaga was right, Hafu wasn't actually hiding, he just had to go visit him at his shop, he felt quite stupid for that. After a short while of walking, he eventually happened upon the matoran, who seemed busy at away at his shop. He waited a few second, still feeling stupid for wasting so much time. "So Hafu, how goes yer carving?" He asked, he might have wanted to ask the matoran about what he knew, but even he wasn't dumb enough as in being too direct about it. If push came to shove he'd be as friendly as possible but stress the importance of the information, that he needed to divulge.

IC: Alrin sighed, there was not much to do, except stand around and wait. He hated waiting, Scurra especially hated waiting and that worried him as well. The two young Toa seemed to be enjoying each others company and the rest of the Marines were still talking amongst each other or following their orders and completing their duties. He twirled his knife around his hand impatiently.

Tanuka blushed at the compliment. "Oh, uh, thank-thank you." She said nervously. "Part of your nature or not, stressing out a lady is not recommended." The voice now whispered in Agarin ear. Nala, the Marine who'd been asleep, had woken up and was prowling around the boat. She unwrapped herself from around Agarin's shoulders and dropped soundlessly to the deck. "I'll leave you two kids alone so you can get to know each other a little more." She grinned mischievously as she sauntered off investigating the boat. ------- "Evening Nala." Kalama said with his telescope focused on the beach. "And what pray tell are we up to tonight Kalama?" Kalama wordlessly handed her the spyglass. Nala took it and looked at the beach. "Mmm... that looks like Lady Yorlonda's boat. And her henchmen crawling all over it. Don't tell me, we're off on some sort of race to collect ancient treasure and in the process stop Yorlonda from inadvertently releasing some kind of ancient evil tied to misusing said arcane artifact, which she will because we're the good guys and come with an inherent knowledge of how to properly handle such dangerous objects while she, in her mad quest for power, hastily misfires the power within." "I'll reserve judgement on the whole 'ancient evil' aspect of your guess but mostly correct." "And we have a plan for such events?" "We improvise." "Ah, the tried and true method. Have I ever told you how much I appreciate the vagueness your mother seems to be rubbing off on you?" "Yes." "Then I retract the question." "Nala we appreciate you and what you bring to this unit. Is that what you're looking for?" "Mmm... close second but I'll take it." The Matoran wandered off. "Wow. She woke up on the wrong side of the canvas." Kali murmured. "You're no angel yourself when you don't get enough sleep ether." Kalama joked.

IC: Ghar-Knel walked around a bit, noticing a few different people were grouped around, talking. None of them looked like Solaris, but it didn't hurt to check."SOLARIS!" he cried out. "SOLARIS, WHERE ARE YOU? I KNOW YOU'RE HERE! COME OUT, COME OUT, WHEREVER YOU ARE!" He must look like a fool, yelling at all this disgusting sand. Maybe that would catch someone's attention, and they would lead him to Solaris. The Vortixx looked around. Maybe he should get himself cleaned up."Is there anyone who could clean this sand out of my armor?" he yelled out at the desert. "Honestly, I've been rolling around in this stuff, and it doesn't come out that easily! My armor is covered in this stuff, and it's really annoying!" Acting like a crazy person might be a good idea to attract someone's focus.

IC "So Hafu, how goes yer carving?" "Just about... " there was the sound of a jackhammer going off as Hafu buzzed around a stone, a cloud of dust mixing with what looked like himself and his pickaxe everywhere at once. Several seconds later a perfectly-finished sculpture was created, and it was an easy guess as to who the likeness was. "Aha, there! Another Hafu original!" the matoran beamed, handing it to his customer. He turned to the visitor. "Ah! Toa Noran! To what do I owe the pleasure of if this visit? Have you finally come to accept my offer of making a bust in your honor!? It will only take a minute... " He was clearly excited.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

IC: "Of course I've come ta see ya about that." Noran grinned. "I've come ta see ya about somethin' else, too. Though, that can wait though if ya really want ta make tha' bust." Honestly he liked the matoran who's ego occasionally got the best of him. He was one of the best carvers, in fact he probably was the best carver. Originally Noran never wanted the bust, cause he thought it would only inflate his own ego. On top of that, Hafu had been occasionally selling carvings of other beings, which he frowned upon for a variety of reasons.

IC "Aha! Well, everything else can wait! Please, step inside, step this way, find yourself a seat and make yourself comfortable as Hafu the Great prepars to make his most spectacular carving yet!" Promptly Noran found himself sitting on a toa-sized chair inside the carver's shop as Hafu scurried about, looking for just the perfect size stone for the bust, sticking out his thumb sometimes for measurement. "So what else then in on your mind then?" Hafu said, finally picking out what he wanted and placing it on the pedestal before Noran. "I don't mind too much chit-chat as I work."

IC: "Well I've been thinkin' about a lota' of things and these things been worryin' me." He muttered. "I've talked ta Turaga Onewa about it. Ah, I can't do this anymore." He growled, he hated beating around the bush. "I was wondering when ya'd seen that matoran last, ya know ya friend Takua?" Noran was sick of being dishonest with Hafu, trying act like he was here on business that he was really not here for. Sure the Turaga said he'd have to work with others, but it didn't mean all the people looking for information weren't exactly good and that worried him, we all least that's what he guessed. Who knew if there was spies about? OOC: I find myself wanting to write the non-dialogue in Noran's slang as well. I feel if he kept beating around the business I'd be keeping him out of character, and I can't do that for obvious reasons.