Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Dynra

Waiting was boring. Though Dynra didn't really have anything better to do, it had to be better than sitting around twiddling his thumbs. It had felt like days and now he would take no more. At the moment of Tayis' gesture, Dynra gave the guards a slight wave and barrelled into the assembled crowd. His Kanohi Mahiki glowed and Dynra flickered between forms. At one moment he was a Po-Matoran, the next an Onu-Matoran, rapidly flashing between forms as he descended deeper into the people. Some Matoran attempted to tackle him, whilst others simply dove out of the way of the shapeshifting Matoran. Whether there was a chase being waged behind him or not, he paid the matter no heed. Finally, just when he was sure he had moved far enough and had lost sight of the guards, he kept to the form of a Po-Matoran with a noble Huna and meandered away with the other Matoran.

Huh, what now? He thought to himself.

Edited by The Tolerable Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

IC: Tayis

Tayis could see Dynra making a break for freedom below, and was impressed with the degree of control the Toa had over his Mahiki. It was doing his head in trying to follow his movements when he kept changing form, but he soon saw the running Toa slow down, and take on what looked like a Po-matoran form, though it was hard to make out much detail from this height. He turned his attention towards the guards they had escaped, as he wasn't certain it was safe for him to descend yet.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC: Zieta

Zieta ran back to the bar to where she had fought the Skakdi. She had to find the others. The Vo-Toa had to get back to that Six-Hand camp and if she ran into the other Toa then that was a bonus. She couldnt deny their skills came in handy. She suddenly felt a huge jabbing pain in her abdomen. Was it just the pain killers wearing off or had she left the hospital to quickly.

"Ugh", she swallowed "I dont have time to question that. Ill die before I go back there" She hoped she didnt mean that literally.

Edited by Commander CeeCee

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC: Dynra

A bead of sweat rolled lazily down Dynra's head. His breath fell heavily, the stress of using his Mahiki as rapidly as he had having taken a lot out of him. He fumbled with his fake hands to try and disguise the slight shaking. With a steely expression, he kept his gaze forwards and merged with the other wanderers.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

The desert sun was doing nothing helpful to Zieta's condition. The pain in her abdomen was only increasing and if she didnt find a place to rest soon she'd surely collapse from both exhaustion and pain. She wasnt even sure if she was going in the right direction She was only relying on her instict

A load of good thats done me in the past. Choosing to rely on anyone or anything but yourself means your plan is more likely to go wrong. Stick to a minimum number of factors. She thought to herself, and carried on down the path.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Deeming it safe, Tayis flew down and landed lightly a few feet behind Dynra, hurrying forward to catch up with the pseudo matoran. He didn't deactivate his Huna, he wasn't safe until they were out of Po-Koro.

"Don't panic, it's me, Tayis," he whispered. "I'm behind you."

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

In theory, it was relatively simple getting out of Po-Wahi now. Their plans had crumbled around them, but perhaps the experience of escaping would make them a stronger team. Although two was a pretty slimmed down version of the original team. He hoped Zieta and Mayhaka were alright, wherever they were now.

"I reckon head for the beach," he muttered in Dynra's ear. "Maybe follow the coast to Ta-Wahi or Onu-Wahi..."

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Zekize trudged through the sands. He'd just left Po-Koro; a group of Toa he'd decided to follow had left him in the commotion after a bar fight, but Zekize had been content staying behind at the pub. Eventually he'd gotten bored and left, though.

Unlike many, the Toa of Ice was comfortable in the desert; he'd lived there for much of his Matoran life, as it was.

Zekize wasn't paying much attention to his surroundings as he walked, but was startled back to reality as he suddenly tripped over something solid. He stumbled, then turned around to see what he'd tripped over. He gasped.

There lay a blue and silver Toa, unconscious on the sands.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC MayhakaHe used his control over the metal saw to start cutting trough the bars of stone, it was a slow process and he had to stop quite a lot for passing guards and to recharge power. But after some time he started to see result.

I'm back!

Zieta jolted up right but screamed in a burst of pain. She set her blurry eye sight towards a big Toa of Ice.

"Snowflake?" She asked, unbelieving

Zekize facepalmed. The nickname wasn't his favorite, though it was a good sign that the Toa remembered him.

"Yeah, it's Zekize. You're... Zieta, right?"

She replied with a nod. Zekize noticed that the female Toa was in pain. "Where've you been?"

but their spirits

"Hospital" She smiled mischievously. Not that I have time for any of that."

She tried to get up on her own accords but fell back down to the ground again, sqeaming in agony. Something was wrong.

Zekize shook his head. "No, you can't." He'd rather not do what she told him not to, but Zieta could very well die if she remained on her own in the desert.

He made his decision. The Ko-Toa picked up Zieta.

but their spirits

IC: Terilis

He blinked again. Now this stranger was asking him to go out in public. His hand continued it's spasms, his nervousness building. He breathed deeply before continuing.

"Wh- uh... What entrance to where?"

"no where much" he said nonchalantly. "just the entrance to a secret ba....well, i'll tell you the details on the road. assuming you're in of course. also, you don't seem very comfortable going anywhere. wouldn't be anything I could do to lessen the fear/phobia/whatever it is, is there?"

Previously known as Aiwendil.

"Eh, I'm sure you will. You've done that enough with the nickname."

Walking off aimlessly would do no good; he needed somewhere to go. He looked at Zieta.

"You look like you've had enough of the desert. Somewhere with water, maybe?"

but their spirits

IC: Kitara

The Po-Koro slums werent much fun for the likes of Kitara. She had done all she could to help the wounded agaisnt the Rahi attacks with her mask of healing, but the Toa of Water could do nothing with the sheep number of attacks. She walked along the desolate beach. No one ever came out here. She liked it on her own. Where no one could see here. She wasnt much for long conversations. She was shy and only really talked to her master Turaga. A Ko-Turaga healer that spent a lot of his time in Onu-Wahi, doing what he could to help the sick and injured. She was just about to turn back to the Koro, when she saw the figures of two Toa in the distance. She didnt want them to notice her but it looked like they already had.

It was comforting to wake to the sound of the sea, and Tayis lay awake in the sand listening to the crashing waves for a while. They hadn't been arrested during the night. That was a positive. Zieta and Mayhaka's absence was still playing on his mind, but he paid no attention to this nagging guilt as he sat up. In an attempt to get the sand out of his armour, he took off his cloak and ran into the sea.

The Po-Wahi ocean was perfect, and he had half a mind to stay, but there were probably more pressing matters to attend to.

He walked back onto the dry sand, his gravity power making the water droplets on his armour conveniently too heavy to stay. As he pulled his cloak back on, he spotted another Toa walking along the beach.

Whether Po-Koro guard or someone who didn't have a poster with his picture and a reward on it, he wasn't sure. Deciding combat hadn't got them anywhere in the past few days, he decided to wave, and hope he didn't regret the act of communication.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Zieta was feeling dizzy being slung over the Toa of ices sholder. They had walked for a while now. Although his question had seemed like it had been asked a second ago she new that she had been slipping in and ot of cincisness for that past half and hour or so.

"I need water yes" She spoke softley. "We cant go back to the Koro, but we should try the beach."

She wouldnt admit it, but for some reason it felt like some inner tide was puling her towards there.

Kitara was taught better to not ignore a friendly gesture. She walked towards the two Toa and their feature came into view. One of them looked like a wreck. His face looked like it hadn't slept in days. The other was a Toa of Gravity and looked very respectable. He stood tall and straight and had a clean cloak covering his sholder.

"Im Kitara" she said, holding out her hand. Her voice was more shaky than she had wanted it to be. "Mind if I ask what you... uh.. why youre.. uh" She wanted to slap he self for stuttering like a maniac. Her mentor had told her not to show weakness of fear to strangers, and they could take advantage of it and see her as pathetic. The horror stories he had told her. The unspeakable things. She just hoped they were stories.

The worlds not the place for delicate Toa like you He would say. The islands not what it used to be and you need to acknowledge that.

The Ko-Turaga was like a broken record, but maybe there was some truth in the old timers teachings.

"Uh" She laughed nervously. "you'd think"

The Toa of Water struggled to make eye contact with Tayis.

She cleared her throat. "So... you two spent the night here?" She nodded to where the two Toa had been sleeping. "Just you two... on your own?"

"Unfortunately that isn't the case," Tayis said sadly, lowering himself onto the sand. "Five of us went into that inn. I only know what happened to one of the others. They took her to hospital, but it sounded like she would make a full recovery. I was never around to see where the other two got to."

He prodded the sand around him absent mindedly. This Toa seemed suspicious of him, and he didn't want to let slip that one of their comrades was taken to prison, and that he and Dynra had fled before they could be questioned.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

"Looking to do some good in the world I guess," Tayis said. "I was helping out the others with a problem, and I think my own problems rather stuffed up their plans."

'Yesterday certainly was an eye-opener' said a small voice in his head, but he blanked that out. Now wasn't the time to dwell on his failures, or the teams failures. Not that there was a time for that...

"Enough about me," Tayis said after a brief silence. "Why are you all on your own out here?"

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles