Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

-IC: Araedrex Tenebras-
As Roase moaned with disturbing pleasure, and as Maioro's patience began to errode, Araedrex Tenebras remained cruelly silent, watching his two companions with minimum interest.
Finally, as Roase's moans became unbearable, the wraith-like Firestorm King began to speak, whispering softly, his voice sinuous, yet his tone numbingly dreary.
"Maioro," Araedrex began, almost sighing in boredom as he spoke. "How does such a being survive?" he stared at Roase as he spoke, his incandescent eyes hovering on the moaning Vortixx. "Does he serve any purpose? Surely, he fails to meet the standards set by the universal decree of natural selection."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Maioro

Spoonfuls of mash continued to accumulate on the floor, each spoonful timed to drop at a rhythmic pace. Each and every one slowly chipped away at Maioro's patience as he stared in silence, welcoming Araedrex's question almost in relief.

How did one such as Roase survive?

"Pity. Whether he serves purpose or not, I'm sure you'll see to that. I've seen you burn down a Matoran in need and now you're generously picking up a crazy hermit to feed. What you have in mind for this man remains a complete mystery to me."

IC: Voxumo

"On break," He paused "from what?"

He moved his right hand forward to emphasise the question while flipping it forward

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"I aid only when I expect compensation, Maioro."
The words were noticably harsher than normal, the sinous, alien sigh-esque tone normally heard replaced with a cold, heartless murmur of a voice. The heat of the room seemed to ebb as he spoke, and the shadows seemed to grow, slowly extending, advancing from poorly light corners.
"The poor, and, as in the case of this being, the insane, are nothing if not ignored. They are those whom you find yourself hurrying past, as they moan and sob beneath their blankets of dust and grime, those you ignore, or murmur excuses to, as they raise their hands and whisper their need of finances, pleading for a coin. A coin that few will spare."
Pausing, Araedrex's gaze hovered over Roase, as the deranged, elderly Vortixx noddedly inanely, separated from the reality that burdened most, isolated within his madness.
"I may have use in these madmen and beggars, these byproducts others' greed and their own stupidity. Their loyalty must be earned, and yet I do not know how. This Vortixx, in all of his insanity, is a test. I will see if his shattered and broken mind may be forged into something capable of loyalty."
Edited by Replicant

pNNgXax.jpg

Voxumo rolled his eyes suddenly

"And where do you work or what do you do for work?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Voxumo nodded very slowly

"Well then you may be able to help. What are some key locations in Po-koro that i may be able to find some work?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voxumo looked at Prie a bit as he brought a metal clad finger to tap at his chin

"Well i would say i am not quite good at fighting. I have never sculpted but i suppose do count myself as a social person. And of course i am skilled in ice crafting."

He pauses suddenly as he feels a blast of heat enter in from outside and he summons a light coating of snow over him

"This blasted heat. Sometimes i am glad i am a master of the cold."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voxumo laughed suddenly as he looked at prie

"Well i did not think it would. But as i said it is just suggestion. Perhaps i could work in one of the bars or something."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: oh crud sorry

"So prei how would you suggest i go about getting this job?"

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voxumo raised a brow and with a loud huff he looked at prei

"I give up what is a CV?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Well now that i know."

He pauses a bit as he looks around the tavern, but leans into look at prei a bit closer

"Have you heard the rumors that all the turaga have been murdered?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Voxumo's eyes go a bit wide as he hears these words

"Well that is most disturbing."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: [Naona]

Unlike the others, Naona was not paying much attention to the sudden turn of events, preferring to turn a jagged piece of metal over and over again. It had been a surprise, seeing the object again after so long; she thought she had discarded it years ago. Yet it had not been; after all this time, she still held onto the ruined remains of her old badge. Maybe one could try and find the symbolism in such an act: was it that she still couldn't let go of her past? She didn't know. She had always believed that she had moved on from everything, but now ... maybe she hadn't let go of the past as she had originally thought.

"I need to take care of something in the village," whispered the Toa of Stone, her hand gently closing over the ruined badge. "Don't wait for me. I will join up with you later."

She moved to stand, slightly swaying to the rocking of the boat. Giving her companions a simple nod, the guardswoman turned to exit the cabin, her quiet footsteps getting further and further away as she left the Fowadi for the village.

IC: Terilis

He approached the opening cautiously. Strack was obviously at home in his element, a trait he could only envy. The sun, the dirt, the rickety looking towers of stone, it didn't bother him in the slightest. Karzhani, was he even sweating? He sighed, and arrived at the cave entrance.

"It could just be a temporary dwelling. A place to settle in until the trading slows down, and then he moves on," After a glance from Strack, he continued, "Except he doesn't trade, does he?" He inwardly sighed. Why does he even open his mouth?

IC: Strack

"In theory. he wasn't reported trading. what if he was privately selling something? like some sort of illegally tempered Proto-dermis weapons? I wish I had Clayvorance as a mask power". that got him thinking. if he was a matoran selling something privately, who would he sell to? that question was hard to answer. it all depended on what was being sold. if it was proto-dermis, for example, the local smithy would benefit greatly. however, if he was selling something like a performance enhancer, a sportsman would more greatly benefit. there was just too little information.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

IC: Terilis

He nodded. There was something suspicious about the matter, but Terilis doubted he could do much. For all he knew, he could be trading polished clam shell necklaces and was too embarrassed to perform the transactions in public. Yet there was always a small possibility...

"So, do we go in and find him? Or...?"

So Araedrex wanted to build his army from the freaks and rejects of society. So long as the spectre was efficient in his work and could keep such a crowd tame and useful, Maioro was happy however insufferable these people were. Roase, lost in his own world, being a prime example.

"Good luck." the Toa of earth said, setting the bowl aside before catching the Vortixx's attention.

"What's your name?"

IC: Strack

"I have no idea. maybe the information was faulty. but we try to find him. I can sort of tell where people are walking by minor tremors in the ground, but with all these po-matoran we might think we've found our culprit, and then it turns out to be a regular carver. but maybe if we wait till night fall...." the Po-Matoran usually stayed in doors. if this was his shelter, he would return. "so our plan is to wait around here until nightfall" he looked up, shading his eyes "Which will be...in about....eh, five hours? six hours? something like that."

Previously known as Aiwendil.

IC(Roase):

Roase opened his eyes and looked at Maioro, his glazed eyes not really looking at him, but past him, as if he was looking somewhere that nobody but Roase knew of. He lifted a bony finger and pointed directly at Maioro's face. "That," he wheezed, "is a good question."

"They call me General Vakama, lord over these here parts, and most of the known universe. That," Roase then pointed towards the sky, still looking in Maioro's direction, "is my home, and where I rule from. I do like to get to know my subjects time to time, though. Call me Roase though. I don't want to cause a panic." And with that Roase closed his eyes and continued his nodding.

WIP

IC: [Naona]

The rusted iron gate creaked, Naona gently pushing it open. Very few people ever went to visit the decrepit graveyard, and barely anyone bothered to maintain it. She had used to come by every fortnight to water the flowers and make sure none of the headstones had been damaged, but all that had happened in the last several months had prevented her from doing so. It was rather disheartening really, to see the final resting place of those who had died for the village in such a state.

"Hey," she said quietly, looking up at the stone that served as a memorial. "I'm back."

Maybe it was stupid of her to talk to something that could not, would not, respond, but it was really the only way she could prevent herself from breaking out into tears. Seeing the graves and memorial in disrepair had affected her more than she had originally believed; many of the recent names on the stone had been good friends of hers. She knew that she could not have done anything to maintain the graveyard, with all the chaos consuming the island, but it still made her feel guilty.

"Sorry for not coming by," she whispered, gently brushing away dust from the stone. "I've been busy."

Death may have been part of being a guard, but for so many people to die ... it was at times like these when all the Toa of Stone wanted to do was to curse the heavens for making the world such an unfair place.

"I'll ... try to make up for it," continued Naona, voice hitching for a split second. "I'll make sure ... that the graveyard is in top condition."

They had died to protect the village. Maybe not everyone would remember them, but she would. And she would do her best to keep their memories alive.

Voxumo rised from his seat and smiled softly as he turned to look at Prei.

"Well i bid you farewell Prei. Maybe our paths will meet once more."

As he walked out the front door of the tavern he looked around at the surrounding village and smiled ever so softly

Wonder what kind of mischief i can get into.

He paused as a small insect scurried under foot. with a mere thought the insect was frozen and he suddenly placed his armored foot over it and shattered it quickly

"Should know who it's betters are."

OOC: Voxumo is open for interaction and is desperate for some/

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC (Thentyle)

The sunlight was shining brightly. Too brightly for a black-and-orange Toa wandering into Po-Koro. Thentyle was an Onu-Toa, and the light was a tad unbearable to deal with. Even so, he had resigned himself to learn more about his new home so that he may eventually forget the tragedy that had befallen him only too recently. Unfortunately, though, something seemed off to him. Something...unpleasant, as though the people were on edge at all hours of the day. He shook his head, trying not to let it get the best of him. Seeking some brief shelter from the sun, he looked for some nearby shade. At that point, he came to notice the architecture of the place.

"Nice place" he mumbled to himself, "they must have a lot of spare time to make these sorts of huts..."

OOC: Thentyle open for interaction.

Edited by Makuta Almanax

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

IC:VoxumoVoxumo suddenly spotted a figure whose armor color stood out from the tan of the rest off the world'Odd.' is all he was ableto think before he was unknowingly making his way towards the toa. as he approached him he let a soft smile escape his mouth a he tried to lool as non threatening as possible"Howdy there. Taking in the huts i see?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Thentyle

The Toa of Earth turned his attention to the toa of Ice that was talking to him. He couldn't help but feel that it was just a little odd, as he knew beings of Ice weren't usually so forward. He then widened his eyes when he noticed the painfully obvious; a missing arm on the approacher. He tried not to pay too much mind, but stuttered before he was able to reply. "Y-Yes, I was. I just like art in all its forms, so this place seems like a nice place to be, even if it's a bit bright."

Edited by Makuta Almanax

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Araedrex listened calmly as Roase explained his rather surprising identity.
"Fascinating, great General Vakama," Araedrex murmured, so mind-numbingly bored in tone that it seemed the Vortixx had just taken to explaining the letters of the Matoran alphabet. "Your majestic title fits you well. The knowledge of a most powerful empire, ruled by you, will assuredly be kept hidden."
Lazily cocking his head, Araedrex stared past Roase, into the pinks and oranges of the rizing sun. The building was slowly illuminated as it rose, the light of the candles replaced with the warmth of a rising orb of heat, tainting the sky with flames.
"Maioro," Araedrex murmured, blinking lazily. "I want this Vortixx convinced that I am the Emperor of whatever make-believe empire he rules as General. You have until noon."
With that, the Firestorm King stood, ignoring any words of protest that possibily arose, and sauntered from the building, still staring intently at the rising sun.

pNNgXax.jpg

"I thought this was your trial." Maioro intoned with great displeasure, focusing his attention back to Roase once Araedrex disappeared from sight. He sighed, silently venting his frustration while he studied the Vortixx, pondering the task at hand. The Toa of earth had never been much of a talker and for him to coax a madman into believing some Toa of fire to be the almighty emperor of...whatever world he believed in? Not his forte.

"General? Just out of curiosity, are you well acquainted with the Firestorm King? I'm assuming you are considering your status around these parts."

IC(Roase):

Roase gave Maioro a disgusting, toothy grin. "Ah, yes! He's my wife's niece, I believe." he rubbed his chin and looked at the ground. "Or perhaps he was my assistant....."

Roase muttered something under his breath, and looked back up at Maioro with confused eyes. "Did you say something, Mister Toa?"

WIP

This guy was truly insane if he believed to have a wife.

"Oh, I was just saying how I admire the Firestorm King. Wields immense power, imposes righteous judgement over the wicked with an iron fist, rewards the good of society and aids those in need...the man really knows how to rule the world."

Voxumo nodded very slowly as he heard the Toa's response. He noticed him look at his missing arm and smiled but instead extended his right hand and let his palm open wide

"Well always nice to find a person who can appreciate the little things."

With that he closed his eyes and concentrated on his palm. Slowly a thin strand of ice was formed and from the top of the strand a bulb formed. The bulb slowly opened revealing petals. Along the now stem of ice leaves unfurled themselves to reveal broad translucent leaves that showed ever vein.

Where in his palm there was nothing but thin air moments ago now stood a large ice rose

"I too find the beauty in the simpler things."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu