BIONICLE MAFIA: Two for all

Ehksidian

BIONICLE MAFIA: TWO FOR ALL

Far, far in the southernmost portions of the Matoran Universe, a tiny little island sat. An island home to two little villages, each village happy and good in life. They never worried about anything, and in fact they worked together quite often. It was a peaceful time on this nameless island. Too peaceful, it seemed.

One day, Teridax decided to take a trip to this island and turn it into his territory, give it to some Brotherhood agent. Why? Well, why not? So, Teridax came. He took over the eastern village, and made every matoran inside pledge allegiance to the Brotherhood. Teridax then installed a Rahkshi force in the village to help contain the villagers.

A few days later, The Shadowed One decided to take a vacation to this island too, along with some Dark Hunters. He took over the west village, and made every matoran in the village swear loyalty to the Dark Hunters. He let his Dark Hunters relax in the village along with the Matoran.

Then the two met while walking through the woods.

---

“The woods are quite peaceful this time of year...” Teridax stated as he strode down a well-worn dirt path. He didn’t realize it, but he was actually walking towards the western village. So, he kept walking along the well-worn road.

At the other end of the road, TSO walked along the same path, but towards the east village. He whistled to himself, and walked down the same path Teridax was on. He really, really was enjoying a break from that silly war with Teridax.

They bumped into each other without even realizing it.

“Hey, watch where you’re going!” Teridax growled.

“Why should I, Teridax?”

“...The Shadowed One? What are you doing here?”

“I could ask you the same thing.”

Teridax snorted. “No, I’ve been here for a few weeks now. I deserve to ask you.”

TSO shook his head. “I’ve been here a few weeks, too.”

Teridax glared at his enemy. “I was hoping to avoid war here”

“So was I.”

“Well, let’s avoid it then.”

TSO raised an eyebrow. “How so?”

Upon asking, Teridax pulled out a chess set from...somewhere. “A game of chess. I have no idea where I found this game, or where it’s even from.”

TSO looked at the board. “Hm...alright, seems far more relaxing than war.”

Teridax nodded. “Then we shall begin. I shall use the white side, as white goes first.”

“Then I guess I use this side.”

So, the two adversaries went at it, battling it out on the chess field. After three hours, the two realized they were at a stalemate. Each only had their kings left, and nothing else.

“...So, who wins?” TSO asked.

“No one. We’re tied.”

“So, now what?”

They stared at each other for a solid minute, before Teridax asked, “Do you have a village?”

The Shadowed One nodded. “Yes, I do. It’s back where I came from.”

Teridax nodded. “What say you that we put them against each other? Have our defensive force kill off the villagers of the other village every night...and then vote out the other village during the day?”

TSO nodded. “This would be interesting to watch.”

“Even better to be part of, wouldn’t you say?”

“Are you saying we would have to be in it, too?”

“But of course! Who else would tell the enforcers who to kill?”

TSO nodded once again. “Very true. The loser must leave the island then.”

“Agreed.”

The two shook hands on it. They turned around, and started heading back to the village, when they both realized something: How would they manage to do any of this?

A bright flash of thunder answered this question. On top of the chess set, a Matoran stood. He held a staff, a staff with almost unlimited power. It was kinda puny, though.

“I have the answers to all your problems, good sirs!” The matoran yelled. “My name is Ehks, and I am here to do whatever you need me to do!”

Both TSO and Teridax turned to look at the new arrival.

“Hey, you broke my chess set!”

Ehks looked at his feet. “Oh. Well, I can make a new one.” He rammed the Staff through the old chess set, and a new one appeared underneath. “Tada!”

TSO stepped up to the Matoran. “What do you mean, anyways? Do what we need you to do?”

“Well, I can disguise everyone so it’ll be a lot more interesting to watch. And you two won’t be noticed.”

The two leaders looked at each other. “This could be a good thing...or a bad thing. What if we die?”

Ehks shook his head. “Even if you die, I’ll just bring you back to life when the game is done.”

“That’s useful.”

“Indeed!”

And with that, Ehks slammed his staff down again, and the two enemies teleported back to their villages, each disguised as a Matoran. Along with their enforcers, too.

So begins our tale.

---

RULES:

1) BZP rules apply, duh.

2) All roles have a 2-day period to PM Ehks, though extensions may be made if absolutely necessary.

3) No screenshots showing roles in-topic!

4) No revealing your group in-topic, either! This is more so that you won’t get targeted by the other village.

5) Whichever side who loses their Mafia AND secret role loses. The chance that they would make a comeback is so slim it’s nigh-impossible.

---

ROLES:

BROTHERHOOD ROLES:

Brotherhood Villagers x7- Simple matoran, doing simple Matoran things.Except these Matoran are with Teridax, though not entirely by choice. They can vote, and that’s it.

Brotherhood Detective- A Matoran who has taken a like to staring others down, s/he can find out what faction someone is a part of on his/her first inspection. On his/her second, s/he determines the role. S/He works with the Brotherhood, and learns all Brotherhood roles instantly however. Wins with the Brotherhood.

Brotherhood Medic- A Matoran who is very, very good with bandaids. S/He can slap them onto someone’s head, and fix a broken leg with that. Don’t ask how, s/he just does. S/He works for the Brotherhood, and wins with them.

Rahkshi x4- Four Rahkshi, created by Teridax himself. They kill Matoran at night, though they are tasked with killing the Dark Hunter’s Matoran first and foremost. One is sent out each night to kill.

Teridax- The prime Makuta with a Plan, Teridax is playing this game, too. He determines who the Rahkshi kill each night, and cannot die until all his Rahkshi do. Can be sent out to kill, but only when he is the last member of the Brotherhood Mafia left.

Secret- secret secret secret. 50% chance small piece of information is revealed each day.

DARK HUNTER ROLES

Dark Hunter Villagers x7- No, not really Dark hunters, but they are part of the Dark Hunter village. Can only vote, and win with the Dark Hunters.

Dark Hunter Detective- This Matoran stalks their Matoran of choice an entire night, and discovers their faction by doing so. It’s really creepy. Discovers Dark Hunter roles instantly. Wins with Dark Hunters.

Dark hunter Medic- This Matoran has the magical ability of providing a magical Not-Death! serum to their chosen Matoran each night. This serum wears off once the sun rises, though. It’s weird. Wins with the Dark Hunters.

Dark Hunters x4-Dark hunters, tasked with killing of the Brotherhood members. They each have codenames, I guess. One is sent out each night to kill.

The Shadowed One- The leader of the Dark Hunters, The Shadowed one decides who they should kill each night. He cannot die until all his Hunters die. Can be sent out to kill, but only when he is the last member of the Dark Hunters left.

Secret- secret secret secret. 50% chance small piece of information is revealed each day.

---

Player list:

1. Xaeraz Killed night one by Rahkshi, Dark Hunter Villager

2. Chro Killed night one by Dark Hunters, Brotherhood Secret Role

3. Blade

4. Taka Nuvia Dark Hunter, killed Night 4

5. JiMing

6. Shadowvezon1 Dark Hunter Villager, lynched Day 2

7. Sinclair Brotherhood Villager, lynched Day 4

8. Baltarc

9. Zakaro Killed night one by Secret Brotherhood Role, Dark Hunter Villager

10. Norik Dark Hunter secret role, killed Night 5

11. Pulse Rahkshi, Killed Night 3

12. Canis The shadowed One, killed final night

13. Rahkshi Guurahk Killed Night 4, Dark Hunter Medic

14.13.1. Unit Killed Night 4, Rahkshi

15. Punished Snake

16. MaliceGhost Dark Hunter, lynched Day 5

17. Commander Viral

18. Voxumo

19. IBrow/Tex Dark hunter villager, killed Night 3

20. Pupwa21 Brotherhood Villager, killed by Framing Day 4.

21. Man of Miracles Brotherhood Villager, lynched Day 3

22. Portalfig Brotherhood Villager, killed Night 4

23. 1138. The Otter Brotherhood Villager, killed Night final

24. Toa Kranan Dark Hunter, lynched Day 3

25. Lhik

26. JL

27. Nara Rahkshi, killed Night 4

28. Tyler Durden Dark Hunter Villager, lynched Day 2

29. Gravity Brotherhood Villager, lynched Day 2

30. Burnmad Dark Hunter, lynched Day 2

Edited by Ehks
  • Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I call spot 13 and all the role accusations of Rahkshi :P

EDIT: please make the codename of the Dark Hunter Detective Kraata-Kal :P

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Ehks you have more roles than player spots. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Ehks, pay attention to this :P

Spot 30 and if it's claimed before this is posted you'll know I'm guilty by the thief's dying first wait why am I rambling gosh Burn hurry up and hit post

- :burnmad:

LELELELELLELELELELELELEL

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Dang it, you took one of my ideas! :P

Spot two, please.

BTW, my name is actually JiMing, but maybe Zero can be a pseudonym?

Just a warning, you're going to be referred to by your current username pretty often. ;)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I know, that's why I put that warning. Plus, people like Blade and Taka should know who I am. Or is that just how things are done here?

Edited by Zero: Maverick Hunter

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I happen to know you are JiMing anyway, Zero :P

EDIT: make spot 13.1 right next to spot 13 :P

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

I had an idea like this I've been throwing around. I just hosted, so I wanted to let others take a turn. Just means I'll have to go back and make it more epic for when it's ready to meet the world.

On a related note, what's with all these side games? I'm gonna sit this one out, unless you absolutely need me to fill a spot.

Spot Uno, please. Also, an interesting concept. The obvious step forwards from two Mafias, two villages.

EDIT: Also, there's two extra places. It's worrying.

Edited by ShadowVezon1

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I believe that is called a civilization my friend.. but naw really what would be the goal of two villages.. perhaps some doomsday.. end of the world unless one village survives?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

agh i cannot math

ok let me add everyone in

i put 8 villagers instead of 6 like it's supposed to be, i'll fix it ASAP

Math is evil, anyway. :3

Shh

don't say that out loud

it can hear you

Edited by Toa Kranan: TOUAB

OK, a couple questions. First, the rules state that one village wins when the other's Mafia dies. Does the "Mafia" consist of all roles except for Villagers, or is it only the roles that can kill (ie Teridax+Rahkshi/TSO+Hunters)?

Second, I would assume that Teridax/TSO know who their Rahkshi/Hunters are from the beginning, right? Do they know any other roles also?

Q2TtLEz.png