Sidorak Investment Opportunity: Visorak

Leg O'Brick

you and Leg 'O brick should make more of these. Considering the awesome sig that Leg 'O brick made, i think he should be able to make a slideshow of this :maybe you should make ones about other rahi., as most people mentioned before.and also, how long did it take you to do this?

You asked, and we answered! Presenting:Sidorak Investment Opportunity: Visorak! [media='']http-~~-//vimeo.com/30929064[/media] This is actually 2 spoofs in 1; but I'll let you figure out how. My lovely (and I mean that in a brotherly way) sister, Hali Historian, and I created this due to popular demand. The whole thing when from concept to completion in under 24 hours (and we weren't working on it the whole time) I made it using Windows Movie Maker (A royal pain to use, let me tell you), GIMP and Audacity. Let us know what you think! Edited by Leg O'Brick

Nuparu's BoomBoxor is temporarily out of commission (been infected by some malware & whatnot, curse those anonymous russian bots). I guess I'll get around to putting it back up eventually. Maybe when Templar finally get around to re-doing the soundtrack to MNOG.

OH YEAH! PORTAL 2 FTW!the only critisism i have is that the movie clips are a sorta low quality, and that you sidorak voice is too slow, unlike cave johnson. :happydance: it's awesome nonetheless

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OH YEAH! PORTAL 2 FTW!the only critisism i have is that the movie clips are a sorta low quality, and that you sidorak voice is too slow, unlike cave johnson. :happydance: it's awesome nonetheless

Yea I know, it was the best quality I could find on #######. And I see what you mean by too slow. Its just that sidorak NEVER talks fast. Not once. So I just couldn't make it sound right.

Nuparu's BoomBoxor is temporarily out of commission (been infected by some malware & whatnot, curse those anonymous russian bots). I guess I'll get around to putting it back up eventually. Maybe when Templar finally get around to re-doing the soundtrack to MNOG.

Now you're thinking with Visorak :D Great job on this, Leg'O Brick! It was like Portal and Bionicle stuck in a blender and then baked to perfection! Or something along those lines.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Haha, I loved this! "...And they can be used for entertainment, 'Throw yourselves over the edge!'" :lol: I love the voice acting, sounded very much like Sidorak. Well done! :) KUTGW!

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Ah, yet another satisfying spoof. The accompanying video, while slightly low quality (as mentioned), made it even better. However, there wasn't GLaDOS, so -1 point. =P Nah, still great.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

• 2 weeks later...

Why has this video generated less replies and fewer views than the lousy one we made before? I just don't understand...

If you're talking about the Bohrok documentary, I'd say it's because that one was far better due to the quality of the jokes. With this one the most praise-worthy thing is your Sidorak voice, which is very good. I found myself laughing very scarcely during this one, sadly. =/-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

probably because the other one was just an audio thing, so i could put it on my ipod and listen to it continously .and by continously i mean *checks itunes*11 times.... hmm .... i thought it was more :

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

• 1 year later...