LDD RWBY Weapons

KZN02

Ok while never having scene RWBY i must admit those weapons are bloody awesome.. i especially like the scythe/gun thing. Reminds me of something i made before.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I like Storm Flower and Myrtnaster or whatever the wording is. Though I must say that Ember Celica looks too bulky. But they look very good indeed. Are you planning on doing all the weapons?

Vox is a Ninja in a box.

Behold my Ninja powers of the box.

Edit: Please keep discussion to the MOCs themselves.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I like Storm Flower and Myrtnaster or whatever the wording is. Though I must say that Ember Celica looks too bulky. But they look very good indeed. Are you planning on doing all the weapons?

Vox is a Ninja in a box.

As I said on the first post, some weapons I won't make because the transformation mechanisms are completely beyond me (at the moment), so it's very unlikely I will build them.

The Master of Tediosness

They look alright, the Ember Celica looks awesome but yet odd as well. Myrtenaster is good, like the use of HF weapon parts but i think it look like it need to be work on. The Gambol Shroud i am not a big fan of but it not that good and vary odd in my opinion. The StormFlower is really good because it's small and easy to make. Now the Crescent Rose is my favorite out of all of them, love the use of chirox weapon piece and also love how it looks when it change to scythe and sniper.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Weiss' and Yang's weapons look great, KZN02. The detail on Weiss' in particular really stands out, though I suppose it might not have been entirely intentional detail. I'd love to see you work on what you've already got before moving on, though. You've put enough detail on those two that you've made it clear you can pull off the others in more detail or with more cladding. Keep it up.

It's not illegal, it's just cheating.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm a little new to the series, so I've only seen the weapons of Team RWBY so far.

• I have to say, Weiss's weapon is my favorite of the bunch. It has incredible detail.

• I also like Ruby's scythe-slash-sniper rifle, especially how easy it is to change it from scythe to rifle.

The other weapons, as well as the robot, are pretty cool too, but it's the Myrtenaster and the Crescent Rose that stand out for me.

Well done!

16N1K4 elsewhere:

Instagram (MOC-focused)

personal blog