Who is Hapori Tohu?

fishers64

Hapori:

• Knows the password to Black Six's computer, logs on regularly to see what he's up to
  • Can detach his head from his body to fit in small spaces
  • Has mad writing skills, and is confirmed to be a well-known BZPRPG'er- we're not sure which one
  • Is a cyborg-ninja-cowboy-zombie-samurai-alien-space marine

You got that one from Sir Daniel Fortesque didn't you? :P

Hapori Tohu is a being from another, higher dimension. He is watching us always, but we cannot comprehend him because he comes from another dimension. We only know what he looks like from the BZP image, which is inaccurate in some ways, for one, we cannot see his amazing body. He is lifeless as he is deathless. He is eternal. He is with us always. He does not judge, he influences those around him. He is perfection, the ultimate being. He is the one who will save us all from some great disaster. He is the reason we will always succeed. He never produces propaganda, because he radiates it naturally. All hail Hapori Tohu.

May Hapori Tohu be with you always.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

I've always wondered what Hapori Tohu looked like. At first I used to think that maybe he was a two-dimensional being trapped in a three-dimensional world, or maybe a four-dimensional being who watches us for his own amusement. Either way, I'd find myself pondering on what this being was for longer and longer periods of time. There was a short while, when I was at my most active, that I'd wake up in a cold sweat during the night, as if I'd tripped and let go of... something. Perhaps, in my dreams, I had stumbled across an answer? I would sleep for longer, having earlier and earlier nights in an attempt to get to the bottom of the mystery but I would always fall short.

As my dreams became restless paranoia, I began to fear for my sanity, which was always lacking in the first place. In the end, I slowly undid my ties with BZPower, in an attempt to get away from the strange dreams and the desire to discover who Hapori Tohu was. I began to sleep soundly once more.

• 2 weeks later...

I've always wondered what Hapori Tohu looked like. At first I used to think that maybe he was a two-dimensional being trapped in a three-dimensional world, or maybe a four-dimensional being who watches us for his own amusement. Either way, I'd find myself pondering on what this being was for longer and longer periods of time. There was a short while, when I was at my most active, that I'd wake up in a cold sweat during the night, as if I'd tripped and let go of... something. Perhaps, in my dreams, I had stumbled across an answer? I would sleep for longer, having earlier and earlier nights in an attempt to get to the bottom of the mystery but I would always fall short.

As my dreams became restless paranoia, I began to fear for my sanity, which was always lacking in the first place. In the end, I slowly undid my ties with BZPower, in an attempt to get away from the strange dreams and the desire to discover who Hapori Tohu was. I began to sleep soundly once more.

you got the "two dimensional being trapped in a three dimensional world" from Spongebob, am I right?

Edited by RahkshiToa88

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Hapori Tohu is ambassador of the server. When it goes down, it is because he is displeased.

That's why he's always watching, why he is at the top of the system. You do not want to displease Hapori Tohu. Unless you're ready for another 9 month blackout :P

• Upvote 1

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

Hapori Tohu also hangs out with Omanyte, Arceus, Rassilon, Mata Nui and Lord Business. They all go bowling together on Tuesdays, but they're considering kicking Business out because he glued everyone to their seats with the Kragle as a prank, and as we all know Hapori Tohu does not forgive or forget.

Also Hapori Tohu is the scientist that created Mewtwo and the modern TARDIS.

Edited by Toa of Gallifrey
  • Upvote 1

you got the "two dimensional being trapped in a three dimensional world" from Spongebob, am I right?

No, actually. Haven't watched Spongebob in a long time. I'm just a fan of quantum mechanics and string theory, which requires multiple dimensions to work.

I suppose Hapori Tohu just is. There's no ifs or whats or anything, just plain old existence.

Arial is his favorite font, and that's why it's the default.

Also, those gears? Not gold. Rather, an ancient material that is so amazing in it's beauty and durability, that it transcends measurements of value, hardness and mass. It's called ABS.

• Upvote 3

Morally unambiguous.

Hapori Tohu is a front, made to give us something to fear so that compared to him, the Admins are benevolent and forgiving.

Alternatively, he is the One Who Watches, the Serverlord. Do not displease him or your life-giving proto bar will be sapped and your puny existence extinguished by the fearsome Banhammer.

haporidume_zps4cde1f15.png

Somehow I don't think he was around to make that many posts.

You heretic.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hapori Tohu does indeed have a body, but he only shows his head to the world. If anyone saw his full form, they would die from how awesome it is in five seconds flat.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...