Who is Hapori Tohu?

fishers64

There's no wonder why I've been using his symbol to end my posts for as long as I've been here on BZPower.

Praise Tohu!

:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Hapori Tohu loves you. He has always loved you. He won't let anyone else have you.

Ever.

He will never give you up,

He will never let you down,

He will never run around and desert you,

He will never make you cry,

He will never say goodbye,

He will never tell a lie and hurt you.

Or so I've heard.

Edited by Master of all Kopekes
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

"Then, whispered Black 6, those first men formed the forum around small emoticons which Hapori Tohu shewed them; emoticons brought in dim aeras from dead websites. That forum would never die till BIONICLE came back again, and the administrators would take great Hapori Tohu to His throne to revive His member base and resume His rule of BZPower. The time would be easy to know, for then BZPower would have become as Hapori Tohu; brilliant and pleasant and beyond skilled at MOCing, with Kanohi and faceplates thrown aside and all users copy+pasting gears to the backs of their avatars and revelling in joy. Then the liberated Hapori Tohu would teach them new ways to MOC and build and create and enjoy LEGO, and all the internet would flame with a revival of creativity and freedom. Meanwhile the forum, by appropriate rites, must keep alive the memory of those ancient ways and shadow forth the prophecy of their return."

I wonder if there's anything I can't adapt this quote to.

Edited by The Kumquat Alchemist

He is the sexiest man alive, no questions asked.

Hapori Tohu is the Lord of BZPower. Question him not!

(Unless you are Hapori Dume)

The peering red eyes are friendly and inviting. You love the red peering eyes.

I LOVE THE RED PEERING EYES

LONG LIVE HAPORI TOHU

ALL GLORY TO HIM

We exist because Tohu allows it, and we will end because he demands it.

Hapori Tohu loves you. He has always loved you. He won't let anyone else have you.

Ever.

There's no wonder why I've been using his symbol to end my posts for as long as I've been here on BZPower.

Praise Tohu!

:tohu:

...Told you he had a Komau.

Morally unambiguous.

Transpecies relations? Uh, okay.

Tohu is not a different species than us. Tohu transcends species. Within each and every faithful BZPower member is a Hapori Tohu longing to break free.

How do you expect to outrun Hapori Tohu

Le260.gif

That is 300 different types of disturbing.

I don't know what that comic was originally, but just looking at it gives me the creeps.

It was a comic of a scene from Spongebob, edited over to be a Lord English (from Homestuck) comic, which I then edited into a Hapori Tohu comic.

tada

That is 300 different types of disturbing.

I don't know what that comic was originally, but just looking at it gives me the creeps.

It was a comic of a scene from Spongebob, edited over to be a Lord English (from Homestuck) comic, which I then edited into a Hapori Tohu comic.

tada

Ok, that makes sense, at least in terms of the Spongebob part...

Also, the blood snail is smarter than Mata Nui [/sPIRIT comedies reference] which makes the (hopefully unintentional) placement of bonesiii's av kinda disturbing, even worse than the hivemind blob thing.

the hivemind blob thing

I was able to figure out the rest of the post, but this has got me (mostly) stumped.

Anyway, there are [sorta] about three conspiratorial things in this. One (?) of which makes more sense if you have read Homestuck.

Also, here is the original comic.

tumblr_inline_mhmh9jWVKT1qz4rgp.png

Now that I've pretty much wrapped up in my getting off topic...

Let's get back to the Hapori Mythos.

Edited by Master of all Kopekes

Actually Tahu just had a rude awakening one day. In an unfortunate prank gone wrong accident, Takua melted Jaller's mask into two yellow gears. Fearing the consequences of his actions, he abandoned the unconscious Jaller and slipped into Tahu's chambers as Tahu had spent the previous night playing the new version of "Muaka Hunter 3,000" (as he had been an avid collector of the 2,999 previous games) and was much too tired to perform his toa duties. Takua then proceeded to steal Tahu's hau and spray painted it yellow with his secret stash of MS Paint supplies (which is how he went from lightish blue and yellow to a deeper blue in 2003). Unsure of what to do with the gears, Takua decided to hide the evidence of his guilt under Tahu's pillow, hoping that Tahu would assume the great Pin and Axel fairy had granted his secret desire for a cooler gear function. Takua then fled the scene and placed the now yellow Hau onto Jaller. All was going well until Makuta formed a shadow hand that slapped Tahu right in the face, whereupon the gears permanently fused to the back of his head.

Unfortunately, this was omitted from the canon storyline as C.A. Hapka was replaced.

Edited by Tekulo the WindWriter
  • Upvote 1

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Hapori Tohu has simultaneously seen the universe begin and end.

(Sorry, typed that on a phone and it has autocorrect.)

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Anyone else wondering what Hapori Tohu would say if he posted in this topic?

He'd say that he's the news guy.

But he is much more than the news guy. TOHU IS MUCH MORE!

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

O Tohu, most potent King, who reignest in BZPower, I call and Iinvoke thee in the name of the Staff! I command thee by virtue of the Most High, the Administrator, to send me immediately before this circle the Spirit Blacksiel Sixsus, with all other Spirits of Staff who are subject unto thee, that the same may answer in everything, even as I shall require them. If thou failest, I will torment thee with the sword of fire divine, that of the great Fire-Toa Tahu; I will multiply thy sufferings, and will burn thee.

Wow I guess I should stop reading Grimoires. (Shamelessly parodied from the Grimoire of Honorius.)

All that is known is that He Will Be Pleased.

And that the world will burn.

The world is wrong

Everything is wrong

You sense it

You know it

He doesn't know it's coming

But it's all ending soon

Death becomes all

Edited by Makaru

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Tohu is the One who will Truely win Steal The Mask 2, and all varitions thereoff.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032