Gravlev Racer Prototype A1-B

"Ladies and gentlemen, behold the future of auto racing: The Gravlev Racer!"

cover.png

"It's taken us many months and cost us hundreds thousands of dollars, but we've finally achieved a working prototype. It's faster than any wheeled vehicle we've ever produced, and runs on volatile radioactive material clean-burning, renewable fuel."

Front

Side Angle

Side

Rear/Engine Detail With Pivoting Thrusters

Bottom With Landing Gear Up

Bottom With Landing Gear Down

Our Brave Victim Volunteer Test Pilot

Cockpit Detail

Full Gallery (When Public)

So here's a system MOC, my first in quite a while: A futuristic hovering race-car that looks like it's held together by duct tape and stupidity. I'm kind of 'restarting' my LEGO collection currently due to a recent move, and because of that, this was made with a fairly limited number of bricks from a handful of sets (Can you tell which ones?). That said, I feel like there's a lot I still could have done better, in particular the color scheme and bottom.

Edited by GarryTheSkrall
  • Upvote 1

Boom.

Very nice. Good greebling on the wings. I've seen plenty of MOCs based on the idea of a futuristic racer that didn't even closely resemble actual racing vehicles, but you accomplished that well- this thing looks fast- so nice work. Oh, and the Octan color scheme is always a bonus. ;)

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Very nice. Good greebling on the wings. I've seen plenty of MOCs based on the idea of a futuristic racer that didn't even closely resemble actual racing vehicles, but you accomplished that well- this thing looks fast- so nice work. Oh, and the Octan color scheme is always a bonus. ;)

Thank you. Visually, I was kind of going for a half Formula 1 car, half racing boat kind of thing. Nobody builds either of those things very often in LEGO, it seems.

Edited by GarryTheSkrall

Boom.