Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Incommodo"Since when did I have to make sense?" Incommodo pointed out. "Besides, he wouldn't give me any money unless I helped him on his insane quest to get revenge on someone who killed his friend. I don't know what happened to him. He probably got killed by some Rahi."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: As I said, he's based off me. I'm Matt's biggest fan. I even know his shoe-size!Go on. Ask me it.IC: Incommodo"Pikachu's are cooler than them all. Pikachu are awesome." Incommodo replied.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: There's no hyphen in bowtie. And I am the master of bowties.IC: Incommodo"Fedoras are even cooler than bowties. And I'm the master of bowties." Incommodo pointed out.

OOC: Actually, there's a space. Bow tie. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BowtieIC (Zadron)Zadron stood with his arms folded as the duo spouted more gibberish. He wondered just exactly how long it would take before Chronn recovered, and spilled the Bula.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: And I quote:

Alternative spelling of bowtie.

I think we should move this discussion to my blog, as it's getting off-topic. I'll add a link.IC: IncommodoIncommodo noticed Zadron looked irritated."What's got you annoyed?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Right-oIC: Walker Cool air settled in as the group ventured deeper into the caves of Onu-Wahi with no knowledge of where they were headed and no directions whatsoever. Lightstones were placed along the tunnel walls every few meters or so, providing a faint light in the area. Usually where there weren't any, glowing fungi and flora could be spotted on the cave walls and ground."Well then. This is pretty cool, being in a tunnel and all."As the group ventured on, they came to a halt as the tunnel split itself into three other paths, each leading to a different area. There were no signs as to which path would lead them to Onu-Koro."Oh boy...I say we take the right path and pray to Mata-Nui that there aren't any dangerous Rahi waiting to tear us apart. The right path is usually the right path. Get it? Right path?"

OOC: TDC, Inc's still concentrating.IC: Incommodo"Well, you're going to be bored for a while yet. Although, technically, you can leave the room, Nex can't, and a mercenary's nothing without someone to pay them." Incommodo pointed out.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC (Zadron)Zadron appeared to consider for a short while. Then he turned to Nex."Sorry," he said to the Turaga, "but I'd rather go without pay than spend another minute in the company of these...people."He turned to leave."Goodbye, gentlemen," he said to the two detectives, with a thin smile.OOC: I, like Zadron, am bored with the current situation.Also, whenever I write 'the two detectives', I think of Thompson and Thomson XD

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

OOC: Thompson and Thomson, two bumbling characters from the Tintin series. The spelling's important, because it differentiates them from one another.Also, Sand Runners from Po-Wahi.IC (Skraatuth): As soon as Zadron had left, Skraatuth reappeared in the doorway, with a brand new scar on her face. "What did I miss? Has this whole fiasco finished yet?" she asked.(Wrehn): "Hey guys, look at me!" Wrehn called to the others between chuckles, holding two pieces of glowing fungi above his head, like ears.

Edited by wotsiznum

IC: Olsark / Walker"Like the skulls of the new recruits; weak and easy to break. I'm pretty sure whatever was growing in these eggs had more of a spine than they do." replied Olsark as he continued with the egg cracking business he was assigned.-"Ha ha, very funny Wrehn. Now put those down before someone runs into us and things you're some oversized rabid bunny and decides to kill you from afar."OOC: Seriously, what are we going to do other than a rahi attack...?

OOC: I think you mean El-Korado.IC (Zadron)Zadron did not return Incommodo's wave. He went through into the atrium room, then through the Agency's main door. He soon disappeared back into the Koro's shadows, his stealth training letting him move practically invisibly through the village of Earth.He made swift progress, through the Koro, until he reached a certain building...

Edited by Ghosthands