Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC TorvTorv groaned as he got back up, "Ugh, I must of hit my head pretty hard." He then noticed The Shadow speaking freely to the others, "Uh did I miss something?" Torv asked.OOC: Snelly you may hate Torv right now because he is a spy, but who knows if Torv starts to consider Snelly a friend he may very well turn good at the end. In other words he could very well end up redeeming himself by sacrificing himself for Snelly.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Skyra, Wraith, Mimira"Oh, hi Torv, you finally awake? Don't worry, you didn't miss much, this shadow guy has more then one soul in him or something weird though..." Mimira was getting more confused by the minute. "Uh, mister Merror, what's happening, I don't understand, why is scary guy acting nice now..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: TorvTorv just stared at Snelly, what in the world, how hard was I hit in the head? Torv wondered. "Uh, if you guys need me I'll be in that bar over there getting a drink. I need to clear my head. Torv walked towards the bar. "One glass of non-alcoholic bulajuice, please," The bartender took the widgets Torv handed but walked away with disgust. Who orders a non-alcoholic drink at a bar? Once the bartender returned with the juice, Torv drowned it down, noticing a game of dice going on. Torv walked over and joined in.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: The Shadow (Proditor) & Pirok"Well, I believe I can explain that. I am-forward-slash-was a Toa of Air, then The Shadow got Invisible there to kill me. And, even though it shouldn't have happened, I got stuck in this guy's subconscious.""And how, exactly, did you manage that?" Pirok was unconvinced."Being dead made me pretty desperate, so I took a last shot at immortality. Believe it or not, it isn't all it's said to be. You see, after Invisible stabbed me, I saw The Shadow, and recognised him. So I decided to use my Iden so I could follow him, and fake my death. But then I actually died. I tried to escape the force pulling me back in, but then I got stuck."

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Skyra, Wraith, Mimira"Ah, so you're in a similar situation to me, except my body is still alive out there somewhere, and yours isn't, your body is dead, so what good would returning to it do?" Wraith suddenly began interested in the recent development.

Edited by Snelly

IC: The Shadow (Proditor)"Well," Proditor began, "I was hoping I could either find someone with a Tryna, or, maybe I'd pass on." He didn't know exactly what passing on meant, but he knew it probably wouldn't be something he'd enjoy.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC:

IC: The Shadow (Proditor) & Pirok"Well, I believe I can explain that. I am-forward-slash-was a Toa of Air, then The Shadow got Invisible there to kill me. And, even though it shouldn't have happened, I got stuck in this guy's subconscious.""And how, exactly, did you manage that?" Pirok was unconvinced."Being dead made me pretty desperate, so I took a last shot at immortality. Believe it or not, it isn't all it's said to be. You see, after Invisible stabbed me, I saw The Shadow, and recognised him. So I decided to use my Iden so I could follow him, and fake my death. But then I actually died. I tried to escape the force pulling me back in, but then I got stuck."

Oh, that is clever. So Echelon's reanimating Proditor stopped him being able to return to his body. Assuming this is Proditor, of course, and you're not trying to wind us up :PIC (Merror)Merror patted Mimira on the head."Don't worry," he said. "Just stay away from him."He turned back to The Shadow."A Toa of Air with an Iden," he said. "Sounds familiar. Does the name Proditor ring any bells?"

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: The Shadow (Proditor), Pirok & Invisible"Yes, I believe that was my name, as I think I just told your friend here." Proditor used The Shadow's arm to gesture at JL. "Quick question, though: If I'm using this guy's body, does that mean he's de-"Oh... my head hurts..." The Shadow had finally regained consciousness, it seemed. Hey! That's not fair! I'm gonna have to leave this body now, but pass on a message for me. I'm not passing on any messages. Actually, yes, yes you are. Pass on this message,and I'll leave you alone. Fine then. What is it?"Wait!" Pirok exclaimed. "Where'd Proditor go?""Wait, that voice was Proditor? Oh well. He told me to tell you to meet him in Le-Koro... Whatever that meant." The Shadow failed to understand how a dead Toa's spirit could be met in Le-Koro. "Now, Invisible: Come with me.""You are no longer my Master." Invisible said."Hah! You'll come back! Until then, I may as well just disappear..." The Shadow said, not noticing the electric field around him. When he tried to move, he was shocked. "Ouch!" he shouted.OOC: Proditor's... er... spirit to Le-Wahi...

Oh, that is clever. So Echelon's reanimating Proditor stopped him being able to return to his body. Assuming this is Proditor, of course, and you're not trying to wind us up :P

Yes, it is Proditor, and it is clever. Once Proditor got stuck in The Shadow's subconscious, he couldn't leave because Echelon had reanimated his body. Poor Proditor... Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC:Kohra chuckled softly in the darkness, before falling quiet once more, simply content to let the Ussal carry them towards the underground village. Slowly, she began to think about her next move, what to do once they were there. She had allowed herself to be leisure in her efforts a bot too long for her taste. Of course, it had only been 2 days, but that was more then enough. She felt the weight of the infected Kanohi in her bag, wondering whether or not she could put them to use in Onu-Koro...

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC (Merror)"Wait a minute," said Merror, frowning, "he couldn't get back into his own body...but JL buried his body, just before Tamaru was killed. So why couldn't - "Merror's eyes narrowed."We have to go. Now."IC (Zadron)Zadron moved silently through a tunnel that led to Ga-Wahi. He'd received a tip-off that Grurlen was in Ga-Koro, and was now travelling quickly. Here, in the shadowy tunnels and caverns below the face of Onu-Wahi, Zadron was in his element.OOC: Zadron to Ga-Koro.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC TorvKa-ching, I'm on roll, well actually illusions rock. The whole time Torv had been using illusions to trick the others into thinking he kept winning. He had acquired quite a load of widgets. Of course getting so many widgets angered a few customers, one of whom threw a chair at Torv. "Karz," Torv mumbled before ducking below the chair.OOC: Barfight! Anyone up for being an angry customer?

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC(BK):*SMMAAAAAASH!*The Dark Knight crashed a level below Ko-wahi. Snow fell through the newly opened gap in the cave. It was the personal mine of the Late Alikan. He learned, as all of the non-native miners in Onu-wahi learn, that Mining works best with a simple form of night vision.Black Knight didn't care, as the rocks that fell on him proved to her, that it was a freak accident of nature, and with that, she walked off towards the other side of the mine...To the Underground city of Onu-koro.

IC: Skyra, Mimira, WraithSkyra looked at Merror for a few seconds, then realized what he probably meant, "It's that Toa of Magnetism isn't it?" Skyra's eyes narrowed just thinking about that murderer and his companion Vidar. "He's right we need to go right now."

IC: [Arkrak]In front of the building that served as the office of Dark C Investigations, Arkrak was easily making money by selling most of his stock of explosive fluids, which he didn't really need. Starting an explosives business in a mining community was very profitable, even though he was merely raising funds for his new boss."I wonder what he's doing now," the Toa of Sonics muttered as he handed off another vial of nitrated glycerol.

OOC: Henkka, Alex and Stronin from Po-Koro.IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Onu-Wahi tunnels):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Onu-Wahi tunnels):"Say, what do you think of us... um... being... crazy and all?" Henkka asked Stronin while they two and Alex walked in the tunnels of Onu-Wahi, towards the city of Onu-Koro.

IC: ChronnWhat Arkrak didn't know was the very serious and important matter of which i was currently dealing with. I was tired, and I was resting in the chair in my office. But it wasn't exactly a peaceful sleep. It was clouded my the mysterious tablet, and the feeling it meant something of great importance. I just couldn't figure out what it was, even in my sleep.IC: NexAnd once again, he was alone in the village of earth. It was rather amusing to him to see so many murderers had all been in one place, like it was all planned ahead. It was of course, but Nex did not want anyone to know about his part in bringing so many deadly beings to one place at one time. A small, weak smile crossed his face. Perhaps there were still more murderers here in Onu-Koro, just waiting for an invitation to join NEX.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: [Stronin]"Well despite the fact you guys are probably insane and delusional," the Iron Toa said cheerfully as he walked alongside his companions. "Both of you are stable enough, so I doubt you guys will try and kill me. Besides, Syyge over here has already tried to."OOC: Keep in mind that Stronin still thinks of Alex as Syyge.

IC: Pirok"You mean... You think he's reanimated Proditor's corpse?" It wouldn't have surprised Pirok much; There was some sick irony to it: A traitor of Makuta in life, and his eternal servant in death. "You're right. We have to go."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: I dun get it. Is Skyra Snelly, or is Snelly Skyra? And is Skyra a girl name? Is Snelly a boy name? Therefore, is it a boy or a girl? ???IC: JLJL wondered what leads would Echelon be able to give if they met. Merror stalked off, towards the Le-Koro highway. JL followed quickly.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: You're right. However, Henkka did mention Alex by name for a few times before.IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Onu-Wahi tunnels):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Onu-Wahi tunnels):"Stronin, listen...", Henkka began. "What me and... Syyge told... it's the truth. You might think of us as disillusional and crazy, but we're actually telling the truth."Henkka paused. Alex didn't say anything."My name is Henkka", Henkka said. "And this is Alex. We come from the future. I know this sounds crazy, but at least try to believe me. I've met you before, Stronin, even if you don't remember it. I was in the form of a Po-Matoran named Lohkare then. You and I fought together against Xa-Koro. And... you were... you were stabbed because... because I didn't react quickly enough to save you."Henkka paused again and looked Stronin straight in his eyes. "Stronin, I'm sorry."

IC: [Stronin]The Toa of Iron did not respond immediately, for the information his companions had provided seemed to explain why he was having random new memories that didn't really make sense. The fact that they could be from the future allowed him to brush them off as temporal overflow or something, which was a rather strong point in favour of believing them."So I died then?" he asked, looking at both of their faces. "If I did, was it an epic death?"Stronin paused, before continuing."For some reason despite the fact that I logically shouldn't believe you two, I do anyway. But I'm pretty sure I am not the Stronin you are familiar with. And also, why exactly were we fighting against Xa-Koro? I mean, it's just your average port-village."OOC: Downtime occurred before we could get to the fate of Stronin. I had been planning for him to live though.

IC: PirokPirok ran after Merror.IC: The Shadow"Hey! Wait! Don't leave me! You will pay for this, you fools!" The Shadow was not happy.OOC: Just wondering, will any comment be made when they have to go past the (now caved-in) cave?BTW, Hubert and Toatapio, although I know little about your characters I can tell you I know for a fact that Tuck disapproves of time-travel and/or dimension-hopping completely. But if I'm wrong, and that has nothing to do with either of those I apologise. :)

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC:

IC: PirokPirok ran after Merror.IC: The Shadow"Hey! Wait! Don't leave me! You will pay for this, you fools!" The Shadow was not happy.OOC: Just wondering, will any comment be made when they have to go past the (now caved-in) cave?BTW, Hubert and Toatapio, although I know little about your characters I can tell you I know for a fact that Tuck disapproves of time-travel and/or dimension-hopping completely. But if I'm wrong, and that has nothing to do with either of those I apologise. :)

I know for a fact that Tuck disapproves of people coming back from the dead :PLohkar interacted a LOT with Alex in the previous RPG. I remember expressing concern about the whole dimensional-traveller-issue, but I think it was resolved somehow...not sure though.BTW, I noticed that you have a character with a Tryna. That makes us the only two players with Tryna-users in the entire game! Surprising, really. Want an Undead fight?IC (Merror)Merror sprinted down the tunnel, looking back occasionally to see that the others were keeping up. He glanced sideways, noticing the pile of rubble that now concealed the cave The Shadow had inhabited."Good thing we got out in time," he said to Pirok.Soon, the air became noticeably warmer and more humid, and a deep orange glow could be seen at the end of the tunnel.Merror ran out of the entrance, immediately finding himself in the lush jungle of Le-Wahi. The sun was just beginning to set out in the West.OOC: Merror to Le-Wahi

IC: PirokPirok also looked back it the cave, before following Merror into the jungle.OOC: Pirok to Le-Wahi.BTW, GH, technically, he was never dead. I had him in The Shadow's subconscious the same post I 'killed' him, and I put a sign saying 'presumed dead' under his profile. Not 'dead', 'presumed dead'. (This reminds me of an argument that had to do with Echelon...)And it does look like we're the only ones with Tryna-wearing characters. Unfortunately, my char's stuck at the Kini-Nui 'til someone posts. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: I dun get it. Is Skyra Snelly, or is Snelly Skyra? And is Skyra a girl name? Is Snelly a boy name? Therefore, is it a boy or a girl? ???IC: JLJL wondered what leads would Echelon be able to give if they met. Merror stalked off, towards the Le-Koro highway. JL followed quickly.

OOC: Err what? Are you joking? Or is this a serious question? Skyra is Snelly's real name okay, I changed it. And Skyra/Snelly is a boy. What is so confusing about that? -_-IC: Skyra, Wraith, MimiraSkyra, Wraith, and Mimira followed everyone else to the quite familar Le-Wahi jungle.OOC: Skyra, Wraith, Mimira to Le-Wahi Edited by Snelly

OOC: Words spoken in Italics are in Really Old Matoran. Like Latin, but with the Matoran Universe.IC(BK): The knight walked throughout the town.Oh, how dreadful. Another hovel. It seems the desert town wasn't the only source of uselessness on this island.She smashed through anyone who attempted to get in her way. Or was in her way. Or in the vague direction she was walking.

OOC: You guys forgot about Torv. IC: TorvTorv ducked as another chair was thrown at him, this was getting hectic. That's when he had a great idea, "Hey guys, look this has been fun, but I got to go know." Then everyone saw 'Torv' try and make a break for the door and then turn and go the other way. Of course the angry patrons chased after 'him', however in reality this was an illusion the real Torv was now walking out the door. "Suckers," he whispered to himself while tapping on the bag filled with widgets. That's when he saw Merror and the others leaving. "Hey guys wait up!"OOC: Torv to Le-Wahi.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Clo'on and Kohra entered the great cavern of Onu-Koro, the Ussals returning to Midak's stable as soon as they had dismounted. As the ventured into the village proper by means of the bazaar. It was around here that Clo'on caught sight of a bulky figure bodily hurling villagers out its way. That grated on his sense of righteousness. He really didn't like bullies..."Would you excuse me a moment?" he requested of Kohra, easing his way through the crowd to get to the armour-clas figure."Beg pardon sir," he said, not realising Black Knight was female under all that armour, "But have you considered picking on someone your own size?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg