Bzprpg - Onu-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Zaruthan

I sighed. Like all great Mystix leaders, he really liked to get on your nerves, or just did it inadvertently. "I'm afraid," I said, slowly and carefully in case I slipped and got flogged or whatever. "that I was in no fit state to stick to my assigned anything last night. Aru did me a great favour by letting me sleep in her bed, as without I doubt I would have gotten the sleep I needed. Oh, and one more thing: You never gave me any assigned quarters, hence my sleeping on the ceiling the other night."

IC: Zarnarax (Caves, Onu-Wahi)Zarnarax nodded again. "I'm already aware of your arrangement with Aru. I saw you last night, while I was checking all the Mystix were present. But given that she was practically on top of you, you were only just visible."As for the assigned quarters, although I didn't show you to them, they do exist, and I had to wonder if you'd gone there when you were no longer on the ceiling."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Ravage

Ravage was silent. For once, it wasn't because he simply chose not to speak, he genuinely did not know what to say. Or what he could say.

Slowly, the bestial Toa stood, assuming the posture typical for his species. "Well. I suppose I'll need to get used to groups again."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Failure is not an option. Failure never was."

Xylak stood before Erux in a dimly lit room. Erux was seated at the other end of a wooden table, and Xylak looked like he had been sitting there, but now he was on his feet, his fists slammed down on the surface. Vorex sat in the corner, calmly observing the situation.

"This isn't the first time," Erux pointed out, smirking. "Remember Illicia?"

Xylak sat back down, glaring darkly at Erux. "Illicia gave us unreliable information once. I'm sure that it was just a change of plan."

"But the Pala-Koro attack, Xylak? It was planned. That much is obvious." Erux was clearly enjoying this. "It's done, Xylak. You brought me round to your way of thinking, and I've stuck with it for eighty years. Now, it's clear that that's been eighty years too long."

"You can't do this." Xylak argued, although he had the appearance of a defeated man. "You can't."

Erux stood up, and walked behind Xylak, leaning down to hiss poisonously into his ear. "Oh, I can. We had an agreement, Xylak. We would wait, and stick with your plan. And when it failed -- not if, when -- we went with mine."

Xylak remained silent.

The Vortixx straightened herself, standing tall, towering over Xylak, who had shrunk into himself. "We'll stay with your plan for the Matoran. But we're changing things up. You wanted the end of next week."

She turned, grinning menacingly. "I want 48 hours."

"As you wish..." The De-Toa muttered. Gone was the pride, the strength. He was small, and broken, just like his plans for peace. Erux had taken the position of the master.

"You were never anything more than a dreamer, Xylak." Erux smirked. "I made us what we are. You thought up the plans, I made them a reality. You're nothing more than a dreamer. I'm the Engineer."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Autohitted.

IC: Clariax - Shinn

Shinn flew into the tunnels, where his wings were turned to low power. It felt good to walk with something pushing you, that you controlled.

===

Clariax watched the battle afar. Well, not really. She'd seen a box, a smaller box, and said smaller box smashed by lightning and regrown. Out of sight, she teleported to where the box was, out of sight from Darylhii and The Reaper. Teleporting inside, she was met wit the sight of a Toa of Lightning. "Cyrax?" He said.

Clariax didn't know who that was, but it sparked a memory. This person needed to live.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Ah, so this was a tricky one. Smart too, not to fall into temptation. The Rakal may be less than upstanding, but they understood that some sins made you weak. A smile spread across the Reaper's face. "What do you say?"

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC. Battle against Clariax.A blur- no, not even that -was in and out in nano-seconds. The two in the cage didn't even know what was happening. It appeared that their enemy was a god, as cuts and bolts from a crossbow appeared from nowhere. They could hardly even sense the existence of an event now draining the air around them of oxygen.He flitted around at sonic speeds, striking with his crossbow and sword hundreds of times per second.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I would prefer not to have her fight....it's unrealistic for her to do it.

Oh well. I can't please everyone.

IC: Clariax

No idea what was going on Clariax teleported upwards the moment a blade randomly slashed her shoulder armor. Teleporting into the air, and then onto the top of a cliff far away, Clariax surveyed the area. The person inside must either have teleported, been invisible, or been too fast. And judging by the amount of stuff that happened at once, Clariax predicted it to be speed.

She couldn't fight in tip top condition right now, but the Toa of Lightning needed to be saved. This was a defensive fight, and the thing she needed to complete: Get the Toa of Lightning into Onu-Koro.

OOC: Hubert....Uh, Tuck kind of...says otherwise.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Could you have JL's reaction to all the strikes? I'll edit in when that's all covered. :)Also, how can she see out of the box and onto a cliff? You have to see something to be able to teleport to it with the Kualsi. Also, you need there to be a space big enough to get in, so she really shouldn't be able to get in the box in the first place. That's why it's called "quick-travel" and not "teleportation." Lastly, how are there cliffs in a cave?

Edited by Relapse

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: The Box's top is open.

And no, they aren't inside Onu-Koro or it's caves. They're on the beach shores of Onu-Wahi.

IC: JL

Instant. That was just about what happened in his head. But to describe it all, no, instant wouldn't cut it.

JL felt weird pain. But he was just about blacking out anyway. Armor scratched, blades digging deep, but while it hurt, what mattered more was his survival. Fear of death had left him some time ago; He'd thought of himself as invincible. But he realized something, and it needed to be remedied.

He was losing his style of play.

It didn't work anymore. This world, it was worse now. Harsher. Harder to survive. But that was all adaptability was about. And JL had fell in love with the world. He wasn't willing to give it up, not just yet. He couldn't move his legs. It hurt. But he could move his body, use his mask, use his powers. His mask told him what was going on; Somebody fast was around him, slashing, shooting. An arrow nearly lodged itself in JL's chestpiece; But that was when he finished thinking, and started doing.

A powerful electromagnetic field emanated from his body, metal being pushed away, including whoever was running around like crazy. Electricity channeled into his legs, not enough to burn and hurt but enough to numb the pain he already felt. And once that was done, he fired, lightning bolts all around him, zapping outwards. And there was barely anywhere to dodge inside this small box, except up. But with a person being electromagnetically pushed away, all the more harder. He shoulda felt lucky he had the speed.

--

And this signaled to Clariax what to do. She had seen her surroundings; Mines, tunnels, leading into Onu-Wahi dotted the area. The closest one was just below the cliff face she was on. And once inside, the Toa of Lightning could make it to safety, for now. And there was a hospital, too.

But who was attacking?

OOC: Yeah, who's attacking?

EDIT: NVM its the Kakama Toa of Air. Lykda? Kykda? It has a K and an A, that's all I know. :/ Short Term memory got messed up when the Principal just made a message saying he was missing his...chair.

Edited by JL v2

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: He shouldn't have that long. With this many attacks, he should be cut up to shreds. And full of bolts. And not breathing.IC. Attack.He boosted himself up with an air blast, striking from above now. He continued his attacks.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Voutok and Gahree from Po-Wahi

IC(Gahree)

(Approaching Onu-Koro)

It had been atleast five hours (if not more) since the three had left Po-Wahi. The Ussul cart had travelled into the dark tunnels of Onu-Wahi a few hours ago and the three were still travelling by way of the lightstones that lit each wall of the cavern system. As long as they followed the lights, they'd make it to Onu-Koro.

"How are you holding up back there?" Gahree asks Voutok. Because they left so fast from Po-Koro, the De-Matoran didn't get to have an examination. With the doctors and nurses so busy, though, he probably wouldn't had been able to get an examination for hours.

-Mef Man

IC: Voutok--Approaching Onu-Koro--Talking to Gahree"First off, good timing." Voutok began, "I just about woke up after hearing a couple water droplets and echoes down this cave system that I assume are from pickaxes or some other mining utensil." Voutok rolled over and sat up against the back of the cart. He saw out the rear of the cart the glowing crystals that lined the underground road. "Hm. I commend them on the decor. Must have been expensive lining their roads with their glowing golden loot from mining. I'm kinda surprised no one's gotten the bright idea to steal them right off their racks...no pun intended. As for my well being, my hearing seems to have returned to its maximum potency--perfect timing, now I get to hear all the constant clicking going on from the miners in this region every two seconds. I swear, I don't see how you people stand this. I got THESE on and I can still hear them like they're only three yards away!" he said, pointing to the audio dampening device that wrapped over the top of his mask and covered his ears."But other than that--which I'll probably get over in half an hour or so--I feel fairly well. Just a little thirsty. Got anymore canteens in here?"

Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

IC: Aru (Caves, Onu-Wahi)Aru smiled slightly as she caught up with Zar. "Hey, it was either talking to you or talking to Zarnarax, and all he ever really does is glare and try to get on your nerves. And, if Laz is anything to go by, his looks can kill."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC(Gahree)

(Arriving in Onu-Koro)

"Uh..here," Gahree says upon finding a canteen. He hands it to Voutok before stating,"I'm not sure if you'll ever find a quiet spot on Mata-Nui. Ko-Koro is always windy, Ga-Koro has plenty of waves, we just experience Po-Koro, Ta-Koro is nothing but erupting lava, Le-Koro is windy and full of Rahi, and now you can see what Onu-Koro is like," adds the Matoran as the cart pulls into the village. Despite being underground, it was surprisingly bright. There were plenty of light spread throughout the buildings which allowed for the three Matoran to see all of the different shops and other buildings.

"It's probably about midnight," Gahree explains. "Let's get some rooms and go to sleep."

-Mef Man

IC: Voutok--Onu-Koro--Talking to GahreeVoutok took the canteen when it was offered and took a big gulp of it as Gahree talked about how Mata-Nui didn't have anywhere quiet. "Well that's disappointing." he said as the cart pulled into the village. When Gahree suggested sleep, Voutok accidently yawned.Condemn it, body! Stop making me look tired. he thought, If I sleep, I dream, and if I dream, I get that creepy headache-inducing remember-forget ish...though rest IS tempting after basically staring at the back of a cart for six hours straight listening to the land around me-NO! Stop it! Stop-it-stop-it-stop-it..."Well...perhaps you should find a decent inn or whatever they're called here and get a couple of rooms, if you would. I'm going to take a quick look around, familiarize myself with the place and all. Find me when you've got that taken care of, I guess." He kicked himself in his mind for even indirectly agreeing to wanting rest as he wandered nearby to see if any shops were open at this time, and what exactly they sold.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

IC(Gahree)

(Onu-Koro)

"Okay, sounds good," Gahree replies. "And, heads up!" he calls out as the De-Matoran wakls off. The Matoran of water throws Voutok a small pouch of widgets before walking off. In case he found something he wanted, he could buy it with Gahree's widgets. "And, try to see a doctor. Better make sure you don't have heat exhaustion."

The Ga-Matoran disappears into a nearby inn after telling the guide goodbye. The faithful Po-Matoran would be leaving the two here. He had family and other jobs to attend to in Po-Koro. The Matoran needed to see if both were okay after the incident in Po-Koro. Gahree had soon paid the guide and bid him farewell before escaping into the inn.

After purchasing two rooms, Gahree leaves one of the keys with the innkeeper, giving him instructions to give the key to a De-Matoran with ear muffs. Gahree (on the other hand) was going to get some rest. It had been a long day and he was as exhausted as could be.

Soon in a luke warm shower, the Ga-Matoran finally begins to relax. It was nice to wash all of the gritty dirt off of his skin and being safe and sound inside of a nice inn was also another luxury. On the inside, though, Gahree longed for his home, but there were jobs that needed to be completed even in Onu-Koro. He had several different detachments of his industry even in Onu-Wahi. All of these needed to be checked on and looked after. Sure, he didn't have to do it, but he felt obliged to. It was the least he could offer the employees who put in long, hard hours for him and his business.

Gahree exits the shower and slips into a pair of pajamas that he always brought around with him. The silk clothing always seemed to put the Matoran to sleep for some reason. And, as always, it proved to do just that. The Matoran of water was soon fast asleep under the covers of his bed, a small smile on his lips.

-Mef Man

IC: Voutok--Onu-Koro streetsAfter Voutok caught the pouch Gahree tossed him, he opened it up to see what was inside. He reached in and pulled out one of several gears that were inside the bag."...What the karz is this?" he attempted to ask Gahree, but before he could Gahree had already headed inside a nearby inn. "...Great. The guy tells me 'heads up' then hands me a pouch full of scrap metal without telling me what it's for. I could be in mortal peril and these gears could be the only thing standing between me and a brutal demise and I wouldn't know because he just expected me to figure it out-"Voutok noticed a sign on an empty store that read something along the lines of "For Sale:" followed by a rather large number followed by a symbol that vaugely resembled the gears in the bag."Ohhhhh. I think I get it, these gears must be the currency of the area...how odd that they would decide to use scrap metal to represent their economy. Very, very odd..."Voutok wandered around the local town, but from what he saw all the stores in the area were all closed for the night, and all homes save for the inn were dark. He heard no footsteps or sudden movements, even when he briefly removed his ear-muffs. However every now and then he did hear some faint snoring, so he deduced that everyone had gone to sleep."Well then." he said, "I guess I'll just explore my surroundings in the morning...after I...sleep..." he sighed as he turned and headed to the inn, dreading what sleep would bring. When he entered the inn, the innkeeper noticed Voutok's ear-muffs and promptly handed him a key, directing him towards a room near the back. He dragged his feet slightly as he approached the door and unlocked it, opening to a moderately-sized room. His eyes ignored everything else and focused on the bed. At first he just lay on his back on the bed, trying to think himself out the sleeping. This, of course, more-or-less became an indirect way of "counting mahi", and after about ten minutes, he drifted into what at first was a peaceful sleep......Then he started to dream...

"Wrong."

IC(Gahree)

(Onu-Koro Inn)

Gahree's eyes slowly open the next morning. The Matoran had slept like a baby (like he always did) and was ready for another day of work. Gahree was soon in the bathroom washing his face and looking it over in the mirror. Once the Matoran was sure it was clean enough, he walks back to his night stand and places his glasses on before dressing once again. The Matoran decided to wear what he usually wears: a dark blue suit and black dress shoes. Underneath the suit, he wore a white dress shirt with a black tie which was strung around his neck. Back to the mirror, Gahree smiles upon seeing his outfit turning out just how he wanted it.

The Matoran of water walks outside of his room and knocks on the door to the room next to him.

"Hey, you awake, Voutok?"

-Mef Man

IC: Clariax - JL

The Attacker's attacks were quickly burned, and the cage itself thrashed as plasma bolts smashed into it. Clariax teleported down, two swords in two hands. The Kakama user was fast, too fast for both of them to fight. Either slow him down...or run. Or both.

Clariax quickly heated the air around the Attacker, while JL created a circling electric beam around the attacker. further heating him up with with Induction. Clariax quickly teleported towards the weak Toa of Lightning, and started to run towards one of the elevators while carrying the Toa of Lightning, who continued to heat up the Attacker.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC. Attacks.He kept moving, moving much too fast to be heated. The heat would have to be constantly moving at the speed of sound, a feet nearly impossible. Not nearly. Pretty much impossible.He continued stealing JL's air, who was probably gasping or losing consciousness at this point, while attacks and slices kept coming.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.