Hahli, Electrical Toa of Water

Some points:

• Colour scheme seems very weirdly distributed. From the front, it's blue and black with very minor amounts of silver. From the back, there's a lot more silver, and not much blue. I would've probably stuck with Hahli Inika's original colour scheme. Staying with this colour scheme, work in more silver and less black. The black should really only be the structure underneath, with blue and silver armour.
  • Proportions are a lot more normal than the original set which is good, but I feel the torso is perhaps slightly too long, by one, maybe two studs. It's more noticable on the back. There, the two perpendicular axle/pin connector pieces are ones I think should go. Obviously they perform some sort of structural purpose though, so that might not be totally feasible. If you were to theoretically remove them though, if you moved the inika shoulder armour piece down, and then shortened the torso by 1 to bring the two Bohrok eye pieces up, that would give a smoother looking armour on the back, and reduce the length of the torso by 1. I know its never as easy as that, but that's what I would try to do.
  • Thighs are an example of where there's too much black, no enough blue/silver, in this case blue. They also look a little bulky compared to the legs. They're not too bulky though, so possibly the lower legs could be changed.
  • The silver Metru chest pieces on the arms just look out of place. I'd remove them entirely, as they make the shaping of the arms a little odd.
  • There's a red pin peaking out at me in the shoulder. Very minor, and not visible from 90% of angles, but when it is visible, the red stands out.

Other than the colour scheme, these are all very minor points that mostly come down to the opinion of the person looking at it though. Sort the colours, and this would definitely be an improvement on the original set. :)

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Ah but the white, where did all that go? Hehe.

Compared to the rest of the creation, the body seems busy. Might be the grey 3-length axles.

Good that you've done something with the open side of the Vahki legs, filling it in. I also like that you added a few details to her harpoon, small as they are. Those flat 1x1 round tiles are wonderful.

At a first glance, the only element that looked really out of place was the forearms, which are much bulkier and less streamlined than the rest of the build. After a second look, I also noticed that the lower legs seem a bit thin and the feet are somewhat large. Overall, though, it looks good, especially the torso and upper legs.

Q2TtLEz.png