BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC - HP: 11/20 - Status: Being lit up

Suddenly, a hardlight shield formed itself in front of me, stopping my blades mid-slash with a clang. However, I only gave a smile at this turn of events, as I focused my own powers into my sword. Hardlight was still light, and that was a form of energy. With a slight gasp, I smiled as Ehks shield became my power, even as my arm finally completed my swing as the defensive tool was no more.

Edited by -JL-

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

I'm pretty sure I killed Kayn already... unless he somehow avoided being hit in the head with a hammer while he's immobilized by Luroka's sword stuck in his chest.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I'm pretty sure I killed Kayn already... unless he somehow avoided being hit in the head with a hammer while he's immobilized by Luroka's sword stuck in his chest.

Ayaaa

Even if hes the enemy, have some faith. Dont be surprised if some wacko teammate jumps in.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Sure, let's go with that. I'll try not to pull random abilities from nowhere like Flaredrick and his shadow powers, but yeah, chaos is basically destruction in green energy form.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Luroka's sword was terribly deflected, I describe the blade putting strain on Kayn's chest but not entering it.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

OOC: Luroka's sword was terribly deflected, I describe the blade putting strain on Kayn's chest but not entering it.

I had read it as having merely entered the preexisting wound and just contacting more ice than flesh.

bBhcfWO.png

I had read it as having merely entered the preexisting wound and just contacting more ice than flesh.

OOC: Right, I wasn't very clear then. The main reason it never went in because as described, Kayn re-positioned himself so the sword hit at an awkward angle, making the sword scrape the ice, since the wound was full of it. Loosely similar to 'biofoam' from Halo, not the healing part, but the way it has filled the wound.

Edited by Toa Kayn

I must've misread what both of you wrote because I thought that you basically skewered each other. Even if you didn't take a ton of damage from his sword sticking into your chest, it'd still be difficult to dislodge it to dodge my attack. Not saying you can't dodge, of course - just do what you think is reasonable.

But, uh, either way... you've still not responded to my hammer attacks.

but their spirits

I must've misread what both of you wrote because I thought that you basically skewered each other. Even if you didn't take a ton of damage from his sword sticking into your chest, it'd still be difficult to dislodge it to dodge my attack. Not saying you can't dodge, of course - just do what you think is reasonable.

But, uh, either way... you've still not responded to my hammer attacks.

OOC: I know, I'm taking my time to make things clear. Also the sword didn't actually enter my chest, it just scraped/cracked the ice. So at this point right now where Kayn is crouched, there isn't a sword for him to pull out of his chest. In short...

Luroka's sword hit the icy part of Kayn's chest at a weird angle, deflecting the sword but still knocking him back.

As Kayn falls back, his arm rises due to the fall and cuts Luroka across the chest, killing him. (Sorry about doing that, by the way.)

Pulse's blade also missed as I fell in time for the attack to go over me. I moved a bit away from Pulse to get my wrist blade back and now you are bringing your hammer down to hit Kayn's head.

IC: Kayn

HP: 1/20

Chro's hammer came down at an alarming speed, Kayn once again shifted and placed his sword above his head at an angle slanting away from him.

The hammer collided with a large amount of force. Kayn thought the hammer would be deflected down the angle of the sword but instead he was moved since his footing wasn't all that great at that moment in time. The hit made Kayn do a short jump to the side and the shock of the hammer made the tip of his sword hit the ground. He brought his sword back up and stood in his commonly used defensive pose, waiting for Pulse or Chro to make their second move.

OOC: Tell me if you understand that or not, I feel like Kayn's movements were described strangely.

I was kinda hoping to take you down with me :/

It was just luck that made me survive. Basically, because Void stabbed me with that Ice Rod, I was able to withstand the attack and counter you, so...

Void saved my life and got you killed :P

I think you mistook what iBrow meant about the ice attack, Kayn. Regardless...

Chro
Health: 10/20

The Toa of Fire split into three beings, which flanked Kayn, ready to strike.

Oh, and Blade: as far as I saw, you were flying through the air towards Canis, but Luroka tried to hit you with his sword and I tried to hit you with my hammer. That's all.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: What happened with Kayn and the ice was what I imagined when Voltex said "freezing him from the inside out"

IC: VOID - 74/140

The Shadowy Scythe of Destiny swept through Zakaro like he was a piece of paper, eliminating him. However, the blast, which had admittedly been a bit of an overkill, continued on, dealing damage to several other fighters as well as Canis himself. The scythe disappeared, its one massive attack used up, as Void searched for a new opponent.

The fighters might have wondered why Void left them all alive even though his team outnumbered the others by two; it was because JiMing and Blade were both currently at twice the strength of any of the others.

Health Update:

I'd like to remind you all to include your health in each post.

The Bosses

Overlord Canis - 90/140

Overlord Void - 74/140

Fighting Canis

2 - Voxumo - 6/20

5 - Shadow Flaredrick - 4/20

7 - Chro - 9/20

9 - JL - 11/20

12 - ShadowVezon - ELIMINATED

13 - Pulse - 10/20

14 - Shadowhawk - 7/20

15 - Makuta Luroka - ELIMINATED

17 - The Nold - ELIMINATED

18 - Phantom Terror - ELIMINATED

Fighting Void

1 - Ehks - 4/20

3 - JiMing - 18/20

4 - Zakaro - ELIMINATED

8 - Blade - 20/20

10 - Pupwa21 - 8/20

11 - Dapper Man - 9/20

16 - Toa Kayn - ELIMINATED

Edited by Voltex 2

IC: VOID - 74/140

The Shadowy Scythe of Destiny swept through Zakaro like he was a piece of paper, eliminating him. However, the blast, which had admittedly been a bit of an overkill, continued on, dealing damage to several other fighters as well as Canis himself. The scythe disappeared, its one massive attack used up, as Void searched for a new opponent.

The fighters might have wondered why Void left them all alive even though his team outnumbered the others by two; it was because JiMing and Blade were both currently at twice the strength of any of the others.

Health Update:

I'd like to remind you all to include your health in each post.

The Bosses

Overlord Canis - 90/140

Overlord Void - 74/140

Fighting Canis

2 - Voxumo - 6/20

5 - Shadow Flaredrick - 4/20

7 - Chro - 9/20

9 - JL - 11/20

12 - ShadowVezon - ELIMINATED

13 - Pulse - 10/20

14 - Shadowhawk - 7/20

15 - Makuta Luroka - ELIMINATED

17 - The Nold - ELIMINATED

18 - Phantom Terror - ELIMINATED

Fighting Void

1 - Ehks - 4/20

3 - JiMing - 18/20

4 - Zakaro - ELIMINATED

8 - Blade - 20/20

10 - Pupwa21 - ELIMINATED (withdrawn)

11 - Dapper Man - 9/20

16 - Toa Kayn - ELIMINATED

Was Kayn killed by the schythe?

OOC: Nah. I'm gonna factor in those other two attacks now. =P

-==IC: Blade - HP: 20/20==-

Blade was only barely able to react to the attacks; however, Chro's attack in particular managed to knock him off course, and he crashed to the ground with a wince, out of the danger zone for the dinosaur luckily. [HP: 16/20]

Blade scrambled to his feet, and whirled around, firing off three lightning blasts at Void quickly; however, he shot Vox a glare that showed that he was not pleased about his temporary death, and would settle that after the major target was dealt with.

OOC: I get the 'eliminate minions' thing; but I always go for the boss anyway, because the boss always, guess what, spawns or revives their minions. Playing Etrian Odyssey showed that rather well. =P

Kayn should have died from Chro's attacks already, but yes, Void's attack did kill him.

I see why you say that but I tried to be reasonable while staying alive for as long as possible. Anyways I'm okay with Void's actions

IC: Kayn

HP: 1/20 Dying.

Kayn swung his sword around his head to fend off the attacks by Chro's beings. Kayn was ready to take them all on.

A shadow shot past at the corner of Kayn's eye, nothing important. Kayn took his first step in his upswing attack, followed by a second step and then...

...Kayn felt weightless..for a moment. He looked down, a large gash in his abdomen, fluid was leaking profusely. 'This is it I guess.'

He started to shiver...he lowered in to a crouch, feeling the coldness of his final breath. Slowly getting weaker and weaker, he looked up at Chro and Pulse.

"You must be feeling..." Kayn struggled to utter his final words. He rolled over on to his back, holding his grave wound, about to air out the last of his sentence.

"...marvelous."

Kayn's head fell back, softly hitting the ground with a blank stare at the air...

...within the next couple of seconds, Kayn's brilliant green eyes, faded to grey...

...and Kayn was gone.

HP: 0/20 Dead.

OOC: That was the most fun I've had on this site for a while. It was great while it lasted :)

I can still post comments after this, right?

Edited by Toa Kayn

Yeah, you certainly can. You have to do something while you're waiting for round eight, right? :P

I forget about the round system. My epic death still stands.

OOC: Well that was definitely a different death scene. Better than my typically non-existent ones. =P

-==IC: Blade - HP: 16/20==-

Not content to just let Void have a break from the attacks, Blade kept following them up; not out of spite, but of necessity. He just kept throwing lightning bolts at Void, figuring his ice attacks to be all but useless at this point, thanks to the Shadowy Ice Rod.

Chro

Health: 10/20

"... marvelous."

Chro blinked, then looked up at Pulse. "Well, another one bites the dust." He shrugged.

The Toa of Fire then turned to look for another opponent, seeing Dapper standing at the outskirts of the battle. He dashed towards his adversary, preparing to strike.

but their spirits

OOC: Can some one fill me in, I have no idea what's going on.

IC: Back. 8/20

"Being back in a flash, can make you confused." I absorbed some energy and made my self a hand held Shelid.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

IC: Zakaro (Status: Dead) {HP: nOpe/20}

Annddd Zakaro died in a flash of pain and suffering.

That was normal.

Cool.

Oh wait..

Um..

Does the Mask of Undeath work when you're killed by an Overlord? Cause Zak's still got that and it would be sad if it was useless anyway

so

yes

"That's a good point."

Thank you.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Dapper Man: 9/20

Ah, why do I keep falling asleep at random? No matter, we had to kill this Void man. Wait, when did Purple Guy join my side? No matter, I needed his help.

"To me, Purple Guy! I need your assistance!"

Morally unambiguous.