BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

OOC: But I also killed you, maybe you could just respawn and wait to take action?

Blade: Yeah, this reminds me of thr old Bionifight, where you didn't need to worry about being eliminated and all. Overall, I'm glad this gametype seems to be going well.

Wait you killed me? When was this?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

About one post above Blade's =P

Oh.. Hmm.. Naw gonna wait to respawn.. Also will admit that is a bit annoying that i had 18/20 HP and now I have respawned at 10.. pity.. But really gonna wait for a little bit.. hate to get into one sided fight..

Also Voltex does the use of an ultimate weapon count toward charge points?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Kayn

HP: 20/20

Charge: 0/5

Kayn arrived, confused, he stood there, doing nothing.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

OOC: Vox, I'm not even sure what the limit is on how long I can wear the ring for, but I'm actually assuming that even if I take it off, the counter for wearing it still goes up no matter what.

That's Jim's call, not mine, though.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Targeting. 16/20. 0/5

"Welp, I'd love to stand around here Snake, but I gotta to go!"

I runned off but then desided to malipulate my gravity field so I went hurling towards Kayn when I spotted him.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Chro

Health: 7/20

Kills: 2

Deaths: 1

Bullets hit the crates near Chro's head, and he turned to look for the shooter just in time to see Voxumo being executed.

Nearby, Pupwa and Kayn were engaged in combat. The Toa of Fire ran towards the two and began swinging his hammer around wildly in the hope that he might hit someone.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

IC:

I looked around, and for once, decided not to put on the ring. It really just wasn't fair for everyone else.

I looked over, and saw Pupwa fling off via gravity magic. As he flew towards Kayn, I shot a grappling hook towards his back in an attempt to sing kin and pull him towards me. Or get myself pulled towards him.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Chro

As he flailed his hammer around, Chro saw a grappling line shoot past him, and attempted to smack it down with his hammer.

but their spirits

IC:

The grappling hook did what it was meant to: Sink into things.

It was not good, however, when it sunk into hammers. I quickly disengaged the hook, and it fell (safely) out of the hammer.

"Oi! I'm not even messing with you this time, Chro!"

(10/20

Kills:2

Charge:0/5)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Chro

"I'm not even messing with you this time!..." That was perfectly fine with Chro. He charged again at Pupwa and swung Artahka's Solution at the fighter's head.

but their spirits

Speeding up. 16/20. 0/5

I malipulated the g-field around Chros hammer to be more, zero gravity-ish, slowing it down just enough for me to escape.

Redirecting my self towards Chro, I rammed my self as hard as I can at him in an attempt to knock him over.

OOC: Shadow, didn't I hurl something at you?

OOC: ... Pupwa. You died, last page. I shot an insta-kill hand at you. And Flaredrick, you died, last page, Pulse pointed at you and exploded you. Both of you should just, you know, respawn and go back to doing what you're doing. =P

-==IC: Blade - HP: 13/20 - Charge: 4/5 - Kills: 3==-

Blade looked startled, but quickly twisted, creating a second sword of solid ice in his left hand to block the two blows, and then spun, attempting to slash JL in the process to build up his charge a little more...

OOC: Psst, Flaredrick, I killed you earlier when I was at full charge, as Blade pointed out.

IC: Pulse [Health: 10/20] [Charge: 0/5] [Kills: 1] [Deaths: 1]

Having respawned, Pulse decided that he would hunt for pirate treasure, becaus for some reason, there were pirate ships at the ports of Stelt. This meant trying to find the X. To be more specific, the one known as Ehks.

Edited by Pulsating Explosive

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Idk.10/20. 0/5

Boom.

I randomly exploded in a blood feat of gibs. Because the bolt took its effect.

Respawning, I wait for something to happen.

Edited by Pupwa21

Chro
Chro rolled back with Pupwa's charge, but before he could counter Pupwa exploded into a million tiny pieces. Wonderful.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: X, you take like two points of damage per post now, every time you put the ring on. =P

I read his post as, "I deal two damage each time I put it on, and don't get charge from it."

Maybe he meant both things?

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: ShadowVezon, Health: 20/20, Charge: 0/5, Status: Taking a Tumble

ShadowVezon launched at Pupwa, with his flashy backwards spin kick... and missed. Behind him, loads of people blew up for various reasons, and ShadowVezon landed, face first, on another boat.

"Ow."

ShadowVezon got up, and charged his super scope. He then fired at Chro.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Chro

Chro was hit in the shoulder by ShadowVezon's shot [6/20, +1 charge to SV]. He spun around to face his attacker and split into six small Chros which simultaneously charged.

but their spirits

IC: ShadowVezon, Health: 20/20, Charge: 1/20

ShadowVezon backflipped to the boat behind, which also had the added bonus of backflipping over Pupwa (where he was, anyway). He then fired several uncharged shots at the mini-chros.

(When uncharged, the Super Scope acts as a machine gun)

Edited by Regenerated ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC: JiMing

Health: 17/20

Kills: 1

JiMing sighed, as neither Shadowhawk or Voxumo were respawning. At a loss for what to do, JiMing fired a few Chaos Spears at Pupwa while he was being reeled in by Ehks, then at ShadowVezon.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Health: 20/20, Charge: 1/5, Status: Surrounded

In the middle of firing at the mini-chros, ShadowVezon was hit by one of JiMing's chaos spears (-1 HP, +1 Charge [JiMing])

"JiMing, you traitor."

Since ShadowVezon didn't want to end up fighting JiMing, ShadowVezon started jumping across the boats to get to the pier.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC: JiMing

Health: 17/20

Charge: 1/5

JiMing could only shrug, as there were few other opponents to fight. To make up for it, JiMing sent a small beam at the group of Chros.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Chro
Health: 6/20

The Chros all reformed as ShadowVezon fired, moving them mostly out of the line of fire, though not entirely [5/20, +1 charge to SV]. ShadowVezon's attention then turned to other targets, but Chro decided to follow. He was so intent on pursuing SV that he didn't see JiMing's attack until it hit him square in the chest [3/20, +2 charge to JiMing].

but their spirits

ShadowVezon, HP: 20/20, Charge: 2/5, Status: Fleeing

ShadowVezon, helped by JiMing's distraction, leaped onto the dock. He then turned, to check if he had been followed.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

IC:

"Another bad move, Pupwa. Another really, really bad move."

I smirked, and before he could blink I flung the hardlight shield forward as fast as I could.

(10/20

0/5

Kills:2)

Edited by Ehks

1Ydp0mg.jpg